Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Forgive But Never Forget

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

That’s really nice.  Mothers are taken for granted sometimes.  My two girls who have kids, say it’s much easier to go to work than being a stay at home Mother.  A lot do both.  I give them lots of credit.  I stood home until my three went to high school,then worked part time.  That was enough.  Most husbands have one job.  A Mother has much more.

Thank you @Silver Bells for those kind words.  I was a SAHM who worked 6-10 pm M-F then weekends in a grocery store.  When I look back on it I wonder when I slept, lol!!!  Believe it or not, I miss those days and when I was knee deep in I knew they would be some of the best days ever.   Now I spend my days with behavior challenged kids who throw chairs.  Hmmmmm........

5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

She got the ring back and immediately began to dictate to him about stupid things as usual.

She is OBSESSED over that stupid ring!  I side eyed when she was trying on dresses.  Girl, it is your third wedding at age 35.   Stop wioth the fairy tell over priced dress.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

didn't see it that way.  He KNEW how much that ring meant to her (too much, really).  It would have felt the same if he tossed it at her and said, "Put it on."   He's never going to give her what she needs; he'll never understand what she needs.  He's a he-man who's always right.  She's needy.

Couldn't he at least say I love you, and look at her with kindness WHILE putting the ring on?  And if he CANNOT FORIVE her for what happened in her country...why bother being together in his?    I hope they don't come back.  Or...go to Discovery+ where I won't be watching.

16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He practically tossed the ring at her, though. He seemed to resent giving her the ring at all, never mind being kind to her. "Jeez, here's your ring, for crying out loud. Just put it on, why do you have to talk and talk and talk all the time?" I hate him.

100% agree to both these posts!  He didn't even ask will you marry me he said do you want to be my fiance?!  What the A.F.?!  And what is wrong with Natalie wanting some reassurance that Mike has forgiven her?  Mike continues to be an asshat!!  Get your beer lovin', steak eating ass off my t.v. and find a nice local girl who will put up with your passive aggressive behavior.

• Love 11

I think they are both crazy. But if Mike wants to have Natalie stop bringing up stuff from the past it would be good if he tried also. Regarding ring-gate.

All I see in Jovi and Yaras future is her taking of their baby while he drinks and acts like a overgrown child 

Stephanie needs an intervention for pills, booze and guys. Stumbling from one available dick to another is not the way to fix whatever is missing in her life. She needs to spend time single and get some help.

Brandon you are an adult now. You will be getting married soon. Get your balls from your Mom and use them!

• Love 16
14 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

How 'effin stupid is Tarzel? Calling your ex-gf to get advice about what your next gf should be like?  Like who does that??  Nobodyit's just stupid.  Am I allowed to use the word stupid?  What a stupid thing to do.  

I get the feelin' the stupid producers set that whold scene up. Nobody could be that stupid on their own. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Brandon could easily have defused the situation by saying "Getting married in a church doesn't matter to me. Getting married to YOU, spending my life with YOU, and eventually having a family with YOU is what matters. I'm doing the church wedding because it's important to you, which makes it important to me. And I was 'meh' on the dresses because they all look nice, but none look as good as you look naked." But he just stammered with weasel words and made Julia feel unwanted instead.

If the thought of an impending marriage makes Jovi feel so trapped that he feels the need to blow a bunch of $$$ at a strip club, should he even be getting married in the first place? And ANY friend worth their salt would understand "Hey, I'm not gonna be able to make it. My fiancee hurt herself today and we had to go to Urgent Care. She's OK but a little shaken up. I'm just going to stay home and take care of her tonight." Remember that they were just going bar and strip club-hopping. It wasn't a party someone had prepared and spent money for.

Plus I get the strong feeling Jovi will be engaging in that behavior after wedding as well.

6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Nobody could be that stupid on their own. 

Any man that picks such an ugly tux could be that stupid.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Any man that picks such an ugly tux could be that stupid.

I remember when he first appeared, we called him "Elmer Fudd" because of his ill-fitting backwards hat.  The word "stylish" does not appear in the dictionary at Tarik's house.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Brandon could easily have defused the situation by saying "Getting married in a church doesn't matter to me. Getting married to YOU, spending my life with YOU, and eventually having a family with YOU is what matters. I'm doing the church wedding because it's important to you, which makes it important to me. And I was 'meh' on the dresses because they all look nice, but none look as good as you look naked." But he just stammered with weasel words and made Julia feel unwanted instead.

If the thought of an impending marriage makes Jovi feel so trapped that he feels the need to blow a bunch of $$$ at a strip club, should he even be getting married in the first place? And ANY friend worth their salt would understand "Hey, I'm not gonna be able to make it. My fiancee hurt herself today and we had to go to Urgent Care. She's OK but a little shaken up. I'm just going to stay home and take care of her tonight." Remember that they were just going bar and strip club-hopping. It wasn't a party someone had prepared and spent money for.

So much word to all of this!

And Jovi's friends are flying out with him and Yara to Vegas for the wedding!  It's not like this is the last time they'll see him as a bachelor.  Do something together once in Vegas before the wedding.

Yeah Jovi's friends are a dick but so is Jovi himself.  Couldn't you just wrap it up in a few hours like Yara suggested?  All of your buddies are going with you anyway.....

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

So much word to all of this!

And Jovi's friends are flying out with him and Yara to Vegas for the wedding!  It's not like this is the last time they'll see him as a bachelor.  Do something together once in Vegas before the wedding.

Yeah Jovi's friends are a dick but so is Jovi himself.  Couldn't you just wrap it up in a few hours like Yara suggested?  All of your buddies are going with you anyway.....

I suspect that Las Vegas will be a catalyst for more fights about Jovi's partying while Yara stays behind in the hotel room.  Jovi will probably want to run the strip with his buddies the minute the vows are said.

• Love 5

Usually I like at least one or two couples, can’t say that about this season.  Mike is awful, he really does not want to put in the work and have a relationship, he just wants to get laid, drink and eat.  Also, he is sort of mean.  Jovi is too immature for marriage and a family.  Brandon is ready to crack under the pressure from being in the middle of his nutty parents and his constantly complaining fiancé.  I don’t even pay attention to Amira/Andrew and Stephanie/Ryan/Harris, the sound of Stephanie’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.  Hazel has more interest in having a “girlfriend” than having a good marriage with Tarek.  She doesn’t want it to be a threesome, she just wants a girlfriend for herself on the side of a marriage of convenience with Tarek.  Send her back Tarek, and hook up with MInty, I think she cares about you more than Hazel.  

• Love 14

A 31-year-old man talking about his "favorite" strip club is just pathetic. What man that age goes to strip clubs often enough to have a favorite? And the way they were comfortable with taking a big stack of ones to "make it rain" on a woman's upturned crotch... Not like a crazy lark you do one time when you're young with your buddies, laugh about it, and then never again. Nope, it was like "yeah this is what we do on a Tuesday afternoon."

Stephanie is just revolting. She's so wasted all the time, barely able to walk. And it's terrible the way she talks about these younger men as just interchangeable fuck boys who all are eager to be her fiancee. She's a very obvious sex tourist and would be getting much more criticism if it were a guy doing the same with women.

And I am so tired of hearing these people misuse the word fiancee. So many couples use the word but are still trying to decided if they want to marry. Stephanie went to Belize to meet her fiancee but wanted him to propose to her. If he's your fiancee, a proposal has already happened. Mike asks Natalie to be his fiancee again, purposefully avoiding asking her to marry him, but it's the same damn thing. He wants it to mean "we'll work on it and see if we can get married."  That's a girlfriend, not a fiancee.

Brandon was such a dick. Lots of grooms aren't excited about wedding plans, but you can be a decent human being and say nice things about how you want her to be happy, and maybe even feign having an opinion on the flowers or something to assure her you're interested. 

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

100% agree to both these posts!  He didn't even ask will you marry me he said do you want to be my fiance?!  What the A.F.?!  And what is wrong with Natalie wanting some reassurance that Mike has forgiven her?  Mike continues to be an asshat!!  Get your beer lovin', steak eating ass off my t.v. and find a nice local girl who will put up with your passive aggressive behavior.

Mike doesn't want a local girl. He wanted a blond, blue eyed fitness model, and he went a good long way to get one. Its a win win for Mike, who gets a hotter woman than he could ever hope to score at home, AND gets to lord it over her, hold the holy grail green card over her head, have her at his beck and call. I'm sure it gives him a charge to know that he has her in his power. 

3 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

THIS. He could have been kind. If he loves her he could have just said "whatever you want is fine with me, darling". Julia would have been fine with that. But he had to practically wink at the camera and say "Chicks, amirite? Why do they have to be such bitches all the time?". I LOATHE him. He thinks he's so cute. Brandon, you are not cute. Julia is way out of your league and I hope she finds a nice rich DC lawyer and dumps your sorry, misogynistic ass. 

• Love 24
On 3/8/2021 at 6:04 AM, Chloe Dog said:

I'd be willing to bet there's shenanigans going on with the nonJovi and stripper scene.  Just the way she leaned in and whispered something to him appeared to me that she was suggesting going upstairs as a joke.  

Who knows, but big respect for his friend Kline, for not going in because he is now married with a child! Gee, TLC is sure dragging this story line out because we saw last week that Jovi was going upstairs with the stripper!! Come on already, is this all you got?!!

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He could have been kind. If he loves her he could have just said "whatever you want is fine with me, darling". Julia would have been fine with that. But he had to practically wink at the camera and say "Chicks, amirite? Why do they have to be such bitches all the time?". I LOATHE him. He thinks he's so cute. Brandon, you are not cute. Julia is way out of your league and I hope she finds a nice rich DC lawyer and dumps your sorry, misogynistic ass. 

I want her to dump his ass too.  Even if most of this is for show, which we are all pretty sure it is, why on earth would you allow yourself to be portrayed in this way?  There are no residuals, right?  I mean we can all use extra cash but to have yourself made into memes to be laughed it is just not worth it to me.

Mike:  "Will you be my fiance again?"  Wow that was romantic.  One for the record books.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 3/7/2021 at 7:13 PM, Silver Bells said:

Phony baloney Natalie being so nice now that the time is getting closer.  She makes me sick.  Dummy Mike saw the real Natalie in Ukraine.  Did he forget that’s the real Natalie?        The way Brandon Mother is acting, you would think it’s her wedding.  Butt out.  Leave the kids alone. It’s their day, not yours.  Betty is making Julia nervous.  She’s not her Mother. 

I wish that Julia would ask Betty if her mother-in-law planned her wedding?! This reminds me of my wedding. I was first forced to marry the 18 year old father of my baby when I was just 16, it lasted for 18 months. I met my current husband of 40+ years when I was 20, we were getting married in his tiny hometown. Because I had been married before, his Mother told everyone in town NOT to have a shower for me because I had been married before. Then she ended up planning the entire tiny ceremony, only immediate family at the church, family only supper in her basement, then a tiny reception in the oldest hall around, not the nice new bigger one. No dance of course. It should be the bride's day, not the Mother-in-law's day! Brandon is not ready to be a husband, he is still a boy tied to his Mother's apron strings, just like my husband was. Unless he grows up, Julia will never be happy in the marriage. I speak with much experience:(

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

My two girls who have kids, say it’s much easier to go to work than being a stay at home Mother.  A lot do both.  I give them lots of credit.

I worked while I was married.  Worked more "outside the home," of course, after the divorce.  Had two jobs for a couple of the years my boys were in college (they both worked from age 11, starting as paperboys).  Fortunately, those boys (now middle-aged men) continue to give me lots of credit.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Brandon is not ready to be a husband, he is still a boy tied to his Mother's apron strings, just like my husband was.

Brandon will NEVER be ready to be a husband.  He'll never leave; he and Betty will continue scamming young women online with offers of marriage--but the reality is that they want free labor/nookie...just another farmhand and puppy-mill drudge.  That 30?yr-old boy is HANDCUFFED to his mother...who has no apron strings.  (P.S. That lasagna looked icky.)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Tango64 said:

Brandon was such a dick. Lots of grooms aren't excited about wedding plans, but you can be a decent human being and say nice things about how you want her to be happy, and maybe even feign having an opinion on the flowers or something to assure her you're interested. 

Brandon's mother's sick influence has convinced him that he's SO CUTE, so desirable, so EVERYTHING...that he doesn't know how to act around other humans.  I wonder what the guys at work said about him...before he was a "TV star," ... and especially after.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I think a few years spent (married) in another country might be just what Jovi needs. Let HIM see what it's like to live where he doesn't speak the language, understand/appreciate the culture, and has no friends!  Yara seems fairly sophisticated with a good head on her shoulders.   If/When they decide later to move to the states, he will probably be A MAN.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

I wish that Julia would ask Betty if her mother-in-law planned her wedding?! This reminds me of my wedding. I was first forced to marry the 18 year old father of my baby when I was just 16, it lasted for 18 months. I met my current husband of 40+ years when I was 20, we were getting married in his tiny hometown. Because I had been married before, his Mother told everyone in town NOT to have a shower for me because I had been married before. Then she ended up planning the entire tiny ceremony, only immediate family at the church, family only supper in her basement, then a tiny reception in the oldest hall around, not the nice new bigger one. No dance of course. It should be the bride's day, not the Mother-in-law's day! Brandon is not ready to be a husband, he is still a boy tied to his Mother's apron strings, just like my husband was. Unless he grows up, Julia will never be happy in the marriage. I speak with much experience:(

She sounds like a real peach.  I am sorry you had to go through that!  Congratulations on 40 plus years of marriage!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

I got the feeling he was kinda the golden child, working the same job his father did, apple of mom's eye, can do no wrong from what we've seen. He seems more like a spoiled brat than someone trying to catch up from behind.

She does treat him like that because when he does anything even slightly right he gets a big reward back as praise. She babies him. I see it like Don Cheadle's character in the movie Crash. He was the brother doing everything right, great job, stand up guy, taking care of his Mother and promising to find her other son, the troubled brother. At the end she is criticizing Don Cheadle, blames him, lands slurs on his girlfriend, etc for her other son being dead and praises the other troubled brother for bringing her groceries as his last act. Don Cheadle brought the groceries and is the high flyer but his Mother praises any small thing the other troubled brother did well.

Jovi's brother can't win no matter what he does I would love to see an interview w/him! 

Gwen issues praise and jumps on any slight thing Jovi can do right. That's how I see it. When you see your kid fail so many times any small success is shouted from the rooftops . 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Watch .. it will say “to be continued next season”.   They better wrap every story line up.  I think viewers have had enough of this farce of a show.  Enough is enough.

ESPECIALLY with the little trick they've played of moving everything to Discovery plus. I'd keep watching it on cable, but I'm not paying more for it. I do miss the couples on Pillow Talk, though, especially Andrei and Loren and the baby.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Tango64 said:

I wanted to smack him, sitting down with his hands in his jacket pockets. The body language of hands in pockets is defensiveness, "no", and powerlessness. Underconfident. Shifty.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

(P.S. That lasagna looked icky.)

Yes, have I been making/eating it wrong all these years and supposed to have included sliced orange colored grocery store tomatoes in my lasagna?  

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
19 hours ago, TeapotWakeen said:

She said "he picks and chooses which parts of being Muslim to follow..." so I think her issue was that they already weren't supposed to be living together and doing the nasty, so how was she supposed to know that Ramadan changed that? He never specified it to her.

People pick and choose what part of religion they follow all the time.  For some Christians every Sunday is for church, for others special holidays only.   She is ridiculous to want a third wedding with a white dress at her age.   Have some restraint.  

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Lemons said:

People pick and choose what part of religion they follow all the time.  For some Christians every Sunday is for church, for others special holidays only.   She is ridiculous to want a third wedding with a white dress at her age.   Have some restraint.  

Fourth.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She sounds like a real peach.  I am sorry you had to go through that!  Congratulations on 40 plus years of marriage!

So, when I was upstairs getting dressed for my wedding, plus busy taking pictures in my parents home, my in laws came over.  Someone asked them what they were doing in my house.  My mother in law said “ we are here to pick up the Bride”.  WTF was that?  I’ve never heard that.  Besides, I had a limo.  She just wanted attention.  She also had a feather in her hair.

2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Jovi's brother can't win no matter what he does I would love to see an interview w/him! 

Jovi has a brother?  I didn’t know that, guess that is how much these couples are boring me I am barely paying attention this season.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

Wow.  Was her third marriage on 90 Days show?

No, we’ve only heard about her third marriage to a guy she brought over from Morocco on a K1 Visa (IIRC). They lived in the same apartment complex but she claims he changed as soon as they got married. All pictures of his face are blurred out and she’s never said his name. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

While Yara seems to be getting a better relationship with Jovi’s mom, it’s still so annoying how mom thinks she knows best. The “small” engagement party she invited a bunch of people to. Continuing to nag and whine about not being invited to her sons wedding like it’s the end of the world. She acts like it’s something she’s entitled to, but saying that to Yara, whose family can’t come, is like a slap in the face. I guess they got it all worked out and now have a whole group going to Vegas for the wedding (maybe that was the plan all along and it was just for storylines).

and same with the conversation a few episodes ago about them maybe living in another country, her saying they can’t do that, she’d miss out on seeing grandkids... when that is exactly what Yara and her family are going through 

Edited by toomuchtv
  • Love 5

On another note....how many times do you think someone has tried to slap/punch/kick that smirk off Brandon's face.  

Brandon has very textbook "punchable face"

I find it hard to believe that they are both almost 30. Brandon TOLD BETTY TO HER FACE why May 9th was important to Julia.  Now he "forgot"?  Julia sincerely wants this big wedding that will delay their ability to move off the farm?

Julia can look forward to being Brandon's scapegoat for her entire married life.  brandon has no problem throwing her under the bus.  He is gross, and I'd rather marry one of the rodent's he kills than him.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16

I call BS on Harris's story.  From all I know, this is not how Belizean society works. 

There are quite a few men who are just rolling stones and have multiple "children" that they occasionally see and may throw a couple bucks to.  Women are generally blamed for having children out of wedlock (sluts, "bad women" and jezebels are the common themes), but for men, its like a "natural urge"  And sadly, the children raised by these single mothers and sporadic fathers make the same mistakes.  The men who are into this sort of thing will kinda have a "main family" who they claim.  

So the idea that Harris just gets back with his ex for the sake of his children doesn't ring true.  It sounds like he does whats convenient for him.  If thats going back with his ex, thats what he is going to do.  And its much, much easier if the ex doesn't demand or expect very much.  

Harris, of course, is an individual, but I've seen this play out enough times that I'm highly suspicious.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, toomuchtv said:

While Yara seems to be getting a better relationship with Jovi’s mom, it’s still so annoying how mom thinks she knows best. The “small” engagement party she invited a bunch of people to. Continuing to nag and whine about not being invited to her sons wedding like it’s the end of the world. She acts like it’s something she’s entitled to, but saying that to Yara, whose family can’t come, is like a slap in the face. I guess they got it all worked out and now have a whole group going to Vegas for the wedding (maybe that was the plan all along and it was just for storylines).

and same with the conversation a few episodes ago about them maybe living in another country, her saying they can’t do that, she’d miss out on seeing grandkids... when that is exactly what Yara and her family are going through 

They don't want a small family wedding at home where his parents could at least attend, but they want a trashy Vegas ceremony with a group of his friends ? 

11 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I call BS on Harris's story.  From all I know, this is not how Belizean society works. 

There are quite a few men who are just rolling stones and have multiple "children" that they occasionally see and may throw a couple bucks to.  Women are generally blamed for having children out of wedlock (sluts, "bad women" and jezebels are the common themes), but for men, its like a "natural urge"  And sadly, the children raised by these single mothers and sporadic fathers make the same mistakes.  The men who are into this sort of thing will kinda have a "main family" who they claim.  

So the idea that Harris just gets back with his ex for the sake of his children doesn't ring true.  It sounds like he does whats convenient for him.  If thats going back with his ex, thats what he is going to do.  And its much, much easier if the ex doesn't demand or expect very much.  

Harris, of course, is an individual, but I've seen this play out enough times that I'm highly suspicious.  

This is all so sad. But true, not just in Belize but I am sure in many places. 

• Love 3
On 3/8/2021 at 5:39 AM, John M said:

Being a bisexual woman does not mean you have an insatiable craving for vagina that must be met 24/7. Not to engage in bi-erasure but also Hazel is not giving a flattering depiction of bisexuality and I suspect she is more lesbian than bi given how desperate her need to have a girlfriend is as she is just settling down in a heterosexual relationship. They can have whatever relationship they want, if they both decide they want to be in a thrupple, more power to them, but make your bed first, the world is not running out of bisexuals.

The strip club, two dudes getting drunk and throwing dollar bills at a naked woman's crotch is not a "bachelor party", just just two dudes being gross, and for all his claims of being a drunk social butterfly, he has, two friends that are willing to participate in this "special" event? Sad.

THANK YOU FOR THIS!  

What kind of sorry ass bachelor party was that?  You are in the party capital of the world and you managed to get two guys to come out for your bachelor party....and one of them couldn't even go into the strip club? And no tea, no shade, but ol' girl who got paid to go "upstairs" with Jovi was much less attractive than Yara in face and body.  The tourist board should be enraged that this is how their strip clubs are being portrayed on national TV.  

I very literally FF Hazel and Tariq.  I didn't watch their first season, but the two of them were a mistake for this season because they are a snooze, the swinger/bisexual angle is boring.  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Brandon has existed on the planet earth for 27 years and has never had to fake an emotion over anything.  He can all the way miss me with that noise.  Is he saying that there was never a day when he didn't want to be at work and just faked it?  There has never been a time Betty was on his ass and he faked being sorry just so he couldn't get out of trouble?  

This is what human adults do, sometimes you fake your emotions because you don't want to hurt someone you love.  

Everytime I talk to my six year old nephew, he tells me the same knock knock joke about the orange and banana.  I laugh EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. like its the first time I heard it....because I'm not a fucking dickface who needs to "keep it real" all the time.  

Its such a remarkably selfish and childish life view.....no one needs to "always keep it real" and that doesn't make you a good person per se.  It can make you an epic asshole.  

I'd encourage Julia to stop faking her orgasms. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, have I been making/eating it wrong all these years and supposed to have included sliced orange colored grocery store tomatoes in my lasagna?

Yeah, MM...that's exactly what I thought when she was "instructing" her future daughter-in-law.  I can't think of a time I've ever SEEN tomatoes just sliced and plopped as one of the layers.  I'm so lazy (and Costco's lasagna is so good) that I haven't made my own for twenty (I'd bet) years (I'm 80 and really lazy in the kitchen...if I even MUST go in there).  I wonder what Perfect Betty thinks if/when she reads all the criticisms of her, her baby boy, her swinger hubby (one of the words I gag on), her pretend-farm, puppy mill, gray roots, dry tears, hot tub "rules," need I go on?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I think they are both crazy. But if Mike wants to have Natalie stop bringing up stuff from the past it would be good if he tried also. Regarding ring-gate.

All I see in Jovi and Yaras future is her taking of their baby while he drinks and acts like a overgrown child 

Stephanie needs an intervention for pills, booze and guys. Stumbling from one available dick to another is not the way to fix whatever is missing in her life. She needs to spend time single and get some help.

Brandon you are an adult now. You will be getting married soon. Get your balls from your Mom and use them!

This entire season, I've been on Mike's side.  I'm starting to lean more towards a dispassionate observer.  

As much as I think Natalie sucks, as much as I think she has been weird about this ring, I think it would have been totally fair for her to pointedly ask what Mike's plan was in the next three weeks.  His non-committal answers were passive aggressive and unfair.  If he doesn't plan on marrying her, thats fine, but let her get back to her geriatric mother who misses her and let her get her headshots together so he can put her profile back online.  Stop wasting her time and yours.  

I get the impression that he just doesn't want to be the "bad guy" and so he HAD to give her back the ring.  But, he will find some way to get out of the marriage, and to blame her for it, so he isn't the bad guy.  He was mad at her for asking if he forgave her?  Yes, wrong time to ask, but he way overreacted.  So, I think its possible he starts a fight over something and uses that as justification to call off the wedding.  Natalie won't help her cause because now that she has a ring she is going to get way too comfortable and revert back to her old ways.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lily247 said:

They don't want a small family wedding at home where his parents could at least attend, but they want a trashy Vegas ceremony with a group of his friends ? 

It's more like, "she doesn't."  Yara wanted a simple wedding with NO guests.  She didn't want a big event because her family and friends couldn't attend.  This was explained to us a few times and to Jovi (probably) innumerable times.  She KNOWS that Jovi's hovering and devoted mother is used to being in control...so Yara tries to maintain the upper hand while being respectful. It doesn't seem to work.

"Trashy Vegas ceremony"?  Insulting. The Vegas weddings I've attended (only two) were definitely NOT TRASHY.  Las Vegas has  beautiful churches that are well taken care of by the locals, the tourists, and the gamblers who visit.  The hotels compare with top hotels all over the world.  

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

It's more like, "she doesn't."  Yara wanted a simple wedding with NO guests.  She didn't want a big event because her family and friends couldn't attend.  This was explained to us a few times and to Jovi (probably) innumerable times.  She KNOWS that Jovi's hovering and devoted mother is used to being in control...so Yara tries to maintain the upper hand while being respectful. It doesn't seem to work.

"Trashy Vegas ceremony"?  Insulting. The Vegas weddings I've attended (only two) were definitely NOT TRASHY.  Las Vegas has  beautiful churches that are well taken care of by the locals, the tourists, and the gamblers who visit.  The hotels compare with top hotels all over the world.  

I'm generalizing here about Vegas weddings, in my own subjective opinion, and seeing what I have seen from Jovi and Yara. 

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

He is gross, and I'd rather marry one of the rodent's he kills than him.  

Yikes...and after reading this, I think he's starting to resemble a rodent--literally.

13 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I think so too...so she needs to start saving some money so she and the baby can move back home as soon as practicable where things will be familiar, safer, friendlier, much more loving--and probably more fun!

1 minute ago, Lily247 said:

I'm generalizing here about Vegas weddings, in my own subjective opinion, and seeing what I have seen from Jovi and Yara. 

Hmmm...I'd agree about Jovi et al...but (for some unknown reason), not Yara.  I think the girl has class.

• Love 3
On 3/8/2021 at 2:08 PM, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Brandon's contempt for his mother has leeched into his feelings about women in general. The way he talked to Julia in the back of the church was so obnoxious & absolutely unacceptable. Is it possible I hate him even more than his parents?

Rebecca at this point seems to be being a bitch just for the sake of being a bitch. Is she actually trying to tell us Zied never mentioned Ramadan to her? Why should he have to? It's a global f'ing holiday, you idiot! If she doesn't know things about it & is marrying her second Muslim husband, that's on her. 

I'm done w/stupid Amira & stupider sweaty Andrew. FF for now on.

I feel so sad for poor, depressed Hazel. She seems so lost.

Like I said, Rebecca is like 20 years older than Zied, she is from this country and she is nearly 50 years old.  That she doesn't have the fucking problem solving skills to find a local mosque or FB group for local muslims, one of whom would offer Zied a place to stay during Ramadan is ridiculous.  Does Rebecca only have one friend?  Is the YMCA not a place that exists in the world right now?  A million solutions and all Rebecca can think of is to force her point of view because she is immature and needs what I can only assume will be some sort of "punk rock" wedding that is going to look like a cheap take on the November Rain music video.  This immature and childish desire is certainly more important that Zied's religion.  

On 3/8/2021 at 5:11 PM, Mean Jeanne said:

I wish Julia and Zied would somehow find each other and ride off into the sunset, and the rest of them would all just fall off the face of the earth. There’s not one couple worth rooting for in this bunch, and they’re all highly unlikable except for Julia, Zied and Yara every once in a while. This season is mostly a waste of viewing time. And seeing that we’re still on Page one on the comments 24 hours after the show aired it looks like I’m not the only one with that opinion

Yara has really grown on me.  I think under that hard Ukranian exterior she has a kind heart.  

She could have easily dug her heels in, and after some of the shit Gwen has pulled, I wouldn't blame her.  

On 3/8/2021 at 5:58 PM, ExMathMajor said:

Dead on. I had been wondering why they barely seem to have any kind of physical connection. It's because she's REALLY just not that into him. Tarik, drop Hazel and get you some Minty tout de suite.

I'm over most of these folks. Even Julia's starting to piss me off but at least she asked the right question ("why are we getting married?").

I'm imagining Amira's life in Roseville, CA, living with Andrew and his mom and working at the day care putting makeup on 4-year-olds. Sure hope it's worth it, Amira.

Natalie, you ain't fooling nobody, including Mike.

Do we know how old Harris is? Not that it matters...

I do miss New Orleans.

Didn't Sephora originate in France?  They probably have the most amazing makeup stores in Europe!  I think they have all sorts of Boots stores too.  

Andrew is such a...ugh

On 3/8/2021 at 6:01 PM, magemaud said:

I can’t decide if Stephanie walks like an old lady or a little girl playing dress up and trying to walk in her mother’s high heels 

She seriously walks like she has had a hip replaced or needs a hip replaced.  

On 3/8/2021 at 7:12 PM, TeapotWakeen said:

She said "he picks and chooses which parts of being Muslim to follow..." so I think her issue was that they already weren't supposed to be living together and doing the nasty, so how was she supposed to know that Ramadan changed that? He never specified it to her.

In my church, Mother's Day is a big deal. It's one of the few holidays that consistently has kids (adult or otherwise) coming to services with their families. There's a special reception afterward, the Moms all get flowers, blah blah blah. But really Mother Brandon just needs to walk it off....

My mother, very specifically refuses any kind of brunch or dinner on mothers day because she has declared it a "cattle call" My dad does the same thing with fathers day.  They actually prefer their obligatory meal a weekend before or after.  And frankly, my dad can just live with a phone call LOL.  

Rebecca is absolutely ridiculous.  She won't "cheat herself of a church wedding"

For what, has she ever even been to church before?  Is it only a big part of her life when she wants to be the center of attention in a big poofy white dress?  because that doesn't sound very christian at all Rebecca.    

I mean, she also understands that they can have another ceremony afterwards.  

I bet Zied could stay with the family of that girl who offered the moving truck.  

Once again, nearly 50 year old Rebecca is a nitwit who couldn't even call the local mosque or find any local muslims who could take Zied in for a month.  

And all this because of Rebecca's insecurity.  

If Rebecca thinks Zied is trying to "take advantage" of her, why the hell does she want a giant wedding so she will be humiliated when Zied takes off like she assumes he is going to do?

• Love 13
15 hours ago, spunky said:

Rebecca you're moving the wedding up, not rushing the marriage.  The marriage comes after the wedding. This isn't your first rodeo.

Jovi's friend could have at least pretended to care when he told them that Yara fell. 

That guy, Chaz....Chax....Cax....Cake?  Whatever.  I think he was the one who squeezed himself into that childsize beige sportcoat.  I betcha he will always be "there for Yara and the baby" when Jovi has to go to work.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Like I said, Rebecca is like 20 years older than Zied, she is from this country and she is nearly 50 years old.  That she doesn't have the fucking problem solving skills to find a local mosque or FB group for local muslims, one of whom would offer Zied a place to stay during Ramadan is ridiculous.  Does Rebecca only have one friend?  Is the YMCA not a place that exists in the world right now?  A million solutions and all Rebecca can think of is to force her point of view because she is immature and needs what I can only assume will be some sort of "punk rock" wedding that is going to look like a cheap take on the November Rain music video.  This immature and childish desire is certainly more important that Zied's religion.  

Yara has really grown on me.  I think under that hard Ukranian exterior she has a kind heart.  

She could have easily dug her heels in, and after some of the shit Gwen has pulled, I wouldn't blame her.  

Didn't Sephora originate in France?  They probably have the most amazing makeup stores in Europe!  I think they have all sorts of Boots stores too.  

Andrew is such a...ugh

She seriously walks like she has had a hip replaced or needs a hip replaced.  

My mother, very specifically refuses any kind of brunch or dinner on mothers day because she has declared it a "cattle call" My dad does the same thing with fathers day.  They actually prefer their obligatory meal a weekend before or after.  And frankly, my dad can just live with a phone call LOL.  

Rebecca is absolutely ridiculous.  She won't "cheat herself of a church wedding"

For what, has she ever even been to church before?  Is it only a big part of her life when she wants to be the center of attention in a big poofy white dress?  because that doesn't sound very christian at all Rebecca.    

I mean, she also understands that they can have another ceremony afterwards.  

I bet Zied could stay with the family of that girl who offered the moving truck.  

Once again, nearly 50 year old Rebecca is a nitwit who couldn't even call the local mosque or find any local muslims who could take Zied in for a month.  

And all this because of Rebecca's insecurity.  

If Rebecca thinks Zied is trying to "take advantage" of her, why the hell does she want a giant wedding so she will be humiliated when Zied takes off like she assumes he is going to do?

I remember visiting the Sephora store located at Champs Elysees late at night. It was huge,

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I remember visiting the Sephora store located at Champs Elysees late at night. It was huge,

EXACTLY!  Even as a offhand comment that was weird because I think a lot of makeup lines started in Europe/France.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

As much as I think Natalie sucks, as much as I think she has been weird about this ring, I think it would have been totally fair for her to pointedly ask what Mike's plan was in the next three weeks.  His non-committal answers were passive aggressive and unfair.  If he doesn't plan on marrying her, thats fine, but let her get back to her geriatric mother who misses her and let her get her headshots together so he can put her profile back online.  Stop wasting her time and yours.   

Simple. He wants to keep banging her. He wishes she would just shut up and let him get his rocks off. He is disgusting. Natalie is a nut but I think is Mike was a little kinder and acted like he liked her, she'd be less wacky. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Simple. He wants to keep banging her. He wishes she would just shut up and let him get his rocks off. He is disgusting. Natalie is a nut but I think is Mike was a little kinder and acted like he liked her, she'd be less wacky. 

I think she was dismissive, rude and insane when Mike was wild about her.  

So, I don't think kindness makes Natalie any better, sadly, I think it may make her feel more comfortable to be exactly who she is, which is mean, dismissive, rude and crazy.  

However, Mike shouldn't waste her time.  He knows what she wants and if he doesn't want to give it to her, just tell her.  You can clearly tell she thinks that she will just dissolve into dust if she turns 40 and isn't married so she is on a tight clock and she misses her mother.  It is cruel to waste her time, let her go home and start the process again and spend time with her mother, because Mike, at this point, with three weeks left, knows damn well he doesn't want to get married to her.   

I think he is going to somehow start a fight so he can be "justified" in telling her the wedding is off.  He doesn't want to be the bad guy, but right now, to me, he isn't looking great.  

• Love 6

Not a fan of either Mike or Natalie. 

To me Natalie acts like someone whose  behaviour was rewarded as a teenager. She pouts and criticizes and lashes out and expects Mike to fall all over himself to make her happy. When he doesn’t (and he shouldn’t )  she has no idea how else to react and continues the behaviour that makes him tune out. 
They both seem stuck in how they react to the other and seeing as they both seem unhappy I find it quite boring to watch them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I think Mike and Natalie prefer makeup sex most of all. And unprotected sex seems to be the most exciting for all the couples.  I think Natalie ends up popping back home to Ukraine because her mom facetimes her and she’s got a cough and hysterical Natalie must be there ASAP just in case Mom has Covid.  But by the time she gets there, Mom has tested negative and she just has a classic cold.  Drama resolved and the next cliff hanger is Natalie saying she has a secret plus she misses Mike and is freaking out that maybe they won’t be able to marry in time for the visa deadline.  (Secret is her baby bump) just speculation!!!

I think Amira doesn’t go to Serbia but it’s just because Andrew’s credit card is declined when she tries to board the plane. I know it doesn’t work that way but I envision her going along with it, until she can’t, not won’t.

I think when Jovi was led upstairs by the stripper, Yara is waiting for him upstairs, swaddled in her fluffy blankie looking at him with a smirk and and accusations.  Just guessing!  Not a spoiler!  I also can’t understand why, if she fell on the street, why they were shown walking down the street?  No crutches?  No limp? Why not Uber straight to the apt building door and go right in?  

Tarik and Hazel & Julia and Brandon aren’t worth analyzing any more.

Almost forgot Stephanie and the single men of Belize.  I can’t rag on an addict with serious emotional problems.  The whole “rape” thing really bothers me because I didn’t even know this kind of assault was a thing.  I only hope that it’s all for show and this woman is more well adjusted than she appears.  My heart breaks for women in general knowing that this is all a thing.

Anywho, thoughts on my speculations?

• Love 2