Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 3/11/2021 at 7:16 PM, Superclam said:

He was turned into a walker (I think it had something to do with the Governor, I really don't recall) and Daryl killed him, with an ugly crying face. 

Yes, the Gov shot Merle during a confrontation after Merle tried to ambush and kill the Gov. The Gov deliberately shot Merle in the torso and left him to turn. Daryl found him feasting on a corpse and put him down.

• Useful 2

I actually enjoyed this episode because it featured characters with whom I have been on this Zombie journey since the beginning.  I give Daryl and Carol a lot of leeway because of how they help me harken back to when this show really was must see t.v.  Of all of the new characters who have been introduced, Dog is one of my favorites (I am serious...).  I suspended my disbelief about the story as I was just so happy to not have to learn new names, be introduced to new villains, or have to listen to Negan monologue.

• Love 5

So, is Carol’s backstory during the gap in years that she found a quack to perform facelift surgery on her? Because, damn, it seemed she could not move her lips apart more than an inch in order to speak nor garner much facial expression....

17 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

I only have two questions.

Who the hell wrote that, and why?

I didn't even finish it, I was so bored. And I've sat through a hell of a lot of boring episodes. But this one kicked my ass.

Trust me, this ep seems thrilling in comparison to "Daryl Works on his Bike While Carol Makes Soup and Busts up the Drywall Looking for a Rat".

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

I still can't believe it was actually more boring than "Carl Loses a Shoe and Eats Pudding."

Yes, but without that one we would not have been gifted with "Carl Poppa" and immortal lines like, "...hit you in femur with another femur that is laying on the ground."