Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E10: Week 10

ByTor
  • Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Quickbeam said:

Bri is SO the sacrificial lamb. Camping? 

Yup, she’s clearly getting cut. He doesn’t seem into her. I think he’d have sent her home last time if Serena didn’t self evict.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Epic date with Bri, Matt.

"I'm sorry Bri. My feelings have moved father along with other women. Plus you're showing the early signs of Lyme disease so I'm going to get away from you."

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I'm sorry, but if I'm one of the Final 3 and the dude is saying he's just now had a magic conversation that he thinks will make him ready for marriage, I would see the writing on the wall right then. One conversation will not cure lifelong feelings of inadequacy and/or fear of commitment. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

So they pitched a tent in the woods ... WHY? WTH was that all about. The writers are really REALLY hurting for material this season. Did Bri have that fancy gown in her backpack and got changed in the tent?

Why is Matt making the women read the FS card? Can Matt even read?

1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

I just tuned in and Bri sounds like she's reading from a script.

That's because she is reading from a script.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

This boinking, if you choose to accept it...

At least they upgraded her to a cabin in the woods. Thought she was stuck with the tent she pitched herself. 

• Love 2

The irony of Matt telling his dad he was angry at him for him cheating on his mother is that Matt himself is in the middle of dating close to 40 women at the same time . Pot meet kettle ? 

I’m  just joking . But seriously , all these years passed without his dad in his life and a 3 minute conversation on a reality show is what it takes to mend their relationship . K . 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Jax7917 said:

The irony of Matt telling his dad he was angry at him for him cheating on his mother is that Matt himself is in the middle of dating close to 40 women at the same time . Pot meet kettle ? 

I’m  just joking . But seriously , all these years passed without his dad in his life and a 3 minute conversation on a reality show is what it takes to mend their relationship . K . 

Now, now, you know it was edited. It was probably a four minute conversation.

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Have they always had the FS contestants all together like that? I thought they were kept separate before. 

The last few seasons they have.  It sucks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I get that this is a weird and pretty creepy situation, and its really uncomfortable for everyone...but Rachel is really dialing up the drama about it. She has seen the show right? She knows how this goes? Then being all sad and pouty for their big date, its not making her look very appealing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I get that this is a weird and pretty creepy situation, and its really uncomfortable for everyone...but Rachel is really dialing up the drama about it. She has seen the show right? She knows how this goes? Then being all sad and pouty for their big date, its not making her look very appealing.

Unappealing is our opinion, not Matt’s. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Shoot.  I somehow missed the whole conversation that got her from saying “he’s been intimate with two other women,” to hitting the sack with him and talking about waking up with a ring on her finger??!!!  Any Cliff Notes version on how that came to be? 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, JenE4 said:

Show realized the next-morning contestant debrief may have lost some of its angst, so they’re ramping up the jealousy quotient with fireworks. 

Can they even still have the women gather to discuss after this? I would think it should be obvious who the favorite is if they knew what the third date was like.

• Love 2

“I cant point to any one thing...”.   Is that supposed to make her feel better.  If he isn’t sending her home because of something she did recently, then he lead her on and slept with her knowing he was going to send her home.  Of course she is upset.  

• Love 7

Bri is so beautiful, even knowing that she was probably going this is still sad. Michelle seems like the one to beat, Matt really lights up around her like he doesn't around anyone else...except for his one true love Tyler of course. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)

He knew before the fantasy suites that he was going to kick Bri to the curb. He should've let her go before being intimate with her because like someone else said, she was the one he was going to eliminate prior to Serena self-eliminating herself. Kinda reminds me of how Chris did Paige on MAFS...of course not AS bad as that but Matt didnt have to wait to get the cookie first. Typical man just has to sample the goodies before making a decision on whether or not to let a woman go. Also, Rachel is the only female he consistently tells that he's falling in love with her, so there's that, as far as, who he favors more between the final two females. 

Edited by Lacy4u
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, Quickbeam said:

Please with the fireworks. We get it. 

At least it wasn't film of a horn-blowing train going through a tunnel like they showed as Sean and Catherine's honeymoon room lights went out.

5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

“I cant point to any one thing...”.   Is that supposed to make her feel better.  If he isn’t sending her home because of something she did recently,

All I could think was, she figured she was the worst lay of the three. Kinda a Nick V. reaction.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

That’s a whole lot of tears next week! Seems like Matt is easily swayed—chat with Dad suddenly “cures” 20+ years of abandonment and trust issues. Another chat with Mom brings it all back and makes it worse. Just maaaaybe the man should try therapy instead of a reality dating show.

• Love 19

She is pouring her heart out to him and crying and he just randomly says “I’ll walk you to the car”.  He couldn’t get rid of her quick enough after he had her in bed.  I thought he was an okay guy before but now I don’t.  What a jerk. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

She is pouring her heart out to him and crying and he just randomly says “I’ll walk you to the car”.  He couldn’t get rid of her quick enough after he had her in bed.  I thought he was an okay guy before but now I don’t.  What a jerk. 

I think a lot of guys can’t handle that level of pain and emotion.

• Love 9