Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E10: Week 10

ByTor
  • Start Topic

It’s time for fantasy suites! Matt and his three remaining women each enjoy romantic and perfectly tailored one-on-one dates, all of which lead to the big question: Are they ready to spend the night together? But before he can truly consider moving forward in a relationship, Matt must first address the one that has previously held him back.

Will an honest conversation be enough to guide him on his quest to find love?

Airs Monday March 8 @ 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

As always, this is a spoiler-free topic. If it didn't happen yet, please do not discuss. 

giphy.gif

It's kinda creepy that CH announces to all the b-ettes that he has the card for the first person to go to the FS. So now it's out in the open that X b-ette* is getting screwed tonight. Sorry to be blunt, but that was pretty much what CH said/meant.

*Wasn't paying much attention nor do I care which one goes first, hence, no name.

• Love 4

Either the Nemacolin got a really good deal on oversized, amber, globe-shaped vases, or the staging dept is working overtime lugging these vases from scene to scene.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Either the Nemacolin got a really good deal on oversized, amber, globe-shaped vases, or the staging dept is working overtime lugging these vases from scene to scene.

Thanks for that. I now have a reason for watching this episode, looking for the vases. Because neither Matt nor any of the women interest me. Not sure I can drag it out until the final episode.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I just don’t understand this show.  He could have talked to his dad all this time, and he waits until a tv show to do it?  Ugh. It is none of our business.  

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

It’s at least the realest conversation this entire season. 

I actually started liking Matt during this instead of being bored by him.

• Love 10

Dad started multiple families?! And then he’s turning it on Mom for leaving...after he cheated?!? 

“If we were going to celebrate, we’d go to Chuck E Cheese.” I started laughing about that, and the next thing I know Matt is crying saying, “I didn’t need shoes.(sob) I needed pizza and my dad.” Huh? I guess Dad never brought him to Chuck E Cheese after all? I feel like he must have said something else besides “pizza” and I just couldn’t understand between the sobbing.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

I just don’t understand this show.  He could have talked to his dad all this time, and he waits until a tv show to do it?  Ugh. It is none of our business.  

I got the feeling they were estranged which is why my earlier post wondered if the show tracked dad down.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I got the feeling they were estranged which is why my earlier post wondered if the show tracked dad down.  

I also thought I recalled Matt saying his dad wasn’t around when he was growing up. Sounds like they didn’t have regular visitation, at the very least—probably didn’t see him much.

• Love 4

LOL at the camera work, slooooooowly panning up Matt's chicken legs accented by skin-tight pants, from sneaker feet to crotch ... and then speeding up to face.

Pennsylvania spa day = grossest date yet, and that's saying a lot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Typical Bachelor abuse. Guess Matt didn't qualify under the "My parents have been happily married for 30 years and I want to be just like them" clause A, so that enacted clause B, the "uncomfortable confrontation with my imperfect parent" clause where family is required to air all the private hurt and resentment, read the script, er, ask for "forgiveness," hug, then announce that everything is better. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Dad started multiple families?! And then he’s turning it on Mom for leaving...after he cheated?!? 

Caught that one also.

I don’t ever need to see his father ever again (well, maybe to knee him in the groin...)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

What the fuck kind of a “spa day” is this?!? Oatmeal, butter, and milk?! Maybe they were supposed to make cookies but the card dates got mixed up! Bri is going to show up for a date that says something like, “I’m sweet on you” in the Nemacolin Spa.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Ok I live right by Lancaster which is the Pennsylvania Dutch capital - when they said they are having a Pennsylvania Dutch spa day my husband goes - what are they going to run churned butter all over each other and ride the horse and buggy to sit in steamed cow manure 🤣🤣

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Well, he did imply she was being unreasonable because no one is perfect.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I just feel like he could have pursued this conversation on his own, but you are probably right the show had something to do with it.  

• Love 4

From the previews and what we have seen so far it doesn’t look like Matt is going to hold off with any of the ladies.  He is taking all of the opportunities he is given, lol.  This show.....

• Love 3
(edited)

Michelle says she plans on being vulnerable, but Matt was most vulnerable with his Dad, so by Bachelor Decree of the Vulnerability Continuum, does that mean Dad automatically makes it to the next round? I’m picturing a close up of Matt snapping open the Neil Lane ring box to reveal a single, sparkling Chuck E Cheese token.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 21
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I missed the whole first half an hour, I guess I will have to watch what was certainly an awkward talk with dad tomorrow...

Awkward is too mild a word for a conversation that was both shorter and more poignant than I expected.   

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

It’s at least the realest conversation this entire season. 

My thoughts exactly.  I know Matt is bland but he does seem like a good guy.  But I’m not sure if he is Michelle’s Prince Charming.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

I hate how they all sit around now waiting for their turn to be intimate with the bachelor.  It’s so gross.  Reminds me of a cult or something...like they are being sacrificed to the cult leader one by one.  At least when they were separated it didn’t seem so seedy. Who wants to sit around with the person(s) that just slept with your boyfriend?   And walking out of their “dinner” in a conference room was just so romantic. 

I hate that I have to watch these forced scenes. They add nothing to the journey. 

• Love 4
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Thumper said:

How awkward to go back to see the other women.  Why does the show do this?

I think you answered your own question there! I used to consider myself Here for the Wrong Reasons, but that was back when the “drama” was fun—like Ali chasing Rated R to confront him while he hobbled through the bushes on his crutches, or when “guard and protect your heart” Kasey was left to die forever alone on an iceberg. I hate the constant pitting the contestants against each other and putting them in uncomfortable and sometimes outright dangerous situations.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I think you answered your own question there! I used to consider myself Here for the Wrong Reasons, but that was back when the “drama” was fun—like Ali chasing Rated R to confront him while he hobbled through the bushes on his crutches, or when “guard and protect your heart” Kasey was left to die forever alone on an iceberg. I hate the constant putting the contestants against each other and putting them in uncomfortable and sometimes outright dangerous situations.

Ahh, the good old days! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

I hate that I have to watch these forced scenes.

Same here. This show has lost me. I care nothing about Matt or his dad or his "journey" or any of the women or these inane dates.

This show used to be fun, but I don't even enjoy the snark any more. Maybe because the show and Matt and the scripts are so bad, it's not even snark worthy.

• Love 7