Type keyword(s) to search

S 02. Ep 08. Castles and Dragons

• Start Topic

Thank goodness for fast forward.

Well, as expected, that was TACKY. The "lampshade ladies", the cake, etc. 

And as I already mentioned previously about Lexi's get ups...clomping down the aisle in those boots and that dragon/KISS get up was really not necessary. She could have put a slightly subdued spin on the bridal party dress for herself. 

Jen getting a COVID test by an EMT that showed up at her door? Oh, I bet the people (like my husband) who, over the past year, had to spend hours in his car in line waiting to be tested would just love this episode. 

Bria showing up at the aisle in a Cinderella carriage was no great surprise.

AND, it appears we've come to the end of this season. An entire season of preparing for Bria's wedding with more arguing. Will there be a season three? If the main focus will be Bria trying to get knocked up, with more arguing, I don't think I'll be tuning in further. Sorry, Lexi.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

That wedding was really something.  I thought maybe there would be a church service, guess neither are religious.  It looked like more than 50 people in attendance.  I didn’t think Jen looked that good, the dress was a little weird.  I agree about Lexi, what is the fascination with dragons anyway?  I like Lexi and I feel bad that she and Joe broke up, she seems so sad at times, but I thought Bria was more than generous just letting her be in the wedding party in that get up, never mind having to chance a scary speech from her.  I thought it was a little cringe worthy showing Matt crying about his “grandma”.  The whole family is strange, but I would tune in for season 3.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, snarkish said:

Thank goodness for fast forward.

Well, as expected, that was TACKY. The "lampshade ladies", the cake, etc. 

And as I already mentioned previously about Lexi's get ups...clomping down the aisle in those boots and that dragon/KISS get up was really not necessary. She could have put a slightly subdued spin on the bridal party dress for herself. 

Jen getting a COVID test by an EMT that showed up at her door? Oh, I bet the people (like my husband) who, over the past year, had to spend hours in his car in line waiting to be tested would just love this episode. 

Bria showing up at the aisle in a Cinderella carriage was no great surprise.

AND, it appears we've come to the end of this season. An entire season of preparing for Bria's wedding with more arguing. Will there be a season three? If the main focus will be Bria trying to get knocked up, with more arguing, I don't think I'll be tuning in further. Sorry, Lexi.

The EMT who gave her the Covid test is the same guy who took care of one of the girls from the salon who got sick on the camping trip. He’s probably on production’s payroll.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I just hope that, after all this, Matt doesn’t do something truly stupid, near term.  As much as I like Lexi and tend to believe who the person shows to be, I don’t want her to be right about this guy.  Give it a couple of years.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

The EMT who gave her the Covid test is the same guy who took care of one of the girls from the salon who got sick on the camping trip. He’s probably on production’s payroll.  

Thanks, I thought it was him.

I fast forwarded a lot. But I was surprised how nice Bria looked. I can’t imagine how much that headpiece cost. It was a big deal for her since her father picked it. The family has such weird values. Co-sign on the Cinderella coach. No surprise there. 

• Love 1
On 3/4/2021 at 12:19 PM, b2H said:

I just hope that, after all this, Matt doesn’t do something truly stupid, near term.  As much as I like Lexi and tend to believe who the person shows to be, I don’t want her to be right about this guy.  Give it a couple of years.

He's a addict who's been clean for 10 minutes. as well as a person who seems to have little ambition or redeeming qualities.  I give it about 5 minutes before he fucks up.

• Love 2

Hallelujah! We are Finally done with Bria’s wedding. May we (and Lexi) never have to endure another.

What a season, very fast-paced, each epi had a lot. I suspect a lot more goes on behind the scenes.  .and their ‘drama’ is blown up out of proportion.  I wish we had an epi after the wedding, or an epilogue to see the post-life, not just a quick clip.  

Lexi attending the wedding, being nice, and  conceding the beef with Matt was a nice gesture. Hope there is some money left over for her wedding, when it comes. 

The mom Jenn does play favorites. They need to work that out in family therapy. Now with Mike deceased , it’s more glaringly obvious. This is some of of Lexi’s legit unspoken beef.

I thought it all came together really well. Big Mike was missed but honored well. I didn’t like when Bria said, “he gave me good weather for my wedding day.’ I reckon, Bria can be so childish at times.  he’s dead... not God🤨  or the weatherman. I liked her color scheme. I didn’t see the cake...anyone have a SS? 

Regarding costs, she may have gotten a lot of it comped. This can also explain why Bria wasn’t changing her date even for the plague. She may have been under contract All the vendors were probably so happy to have business, and they got a lot of wedding footage too. Kim K got her 2nd wedding fully comped and couldn’t cancel even though she had cold feet, the 78 day marriage. So long ago, I may have the figure wrong...but her event was over $1.5 million if memory serves. 

Do you think there will be another season? I  may watch it, but only to see Lexi rise up. I can’t do another season of Lexi the Martone family doormat. Cinderella vibes, anyone?

• Love 1