Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

Okay, the music, especially in the scene when they find the floating lady in the field, sounds so much like something I've heard before in another show/movie.... I can't figure out what.... anybody know what I'm talking about?

On 3/4/2021 at 5:50 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I looooooved Fringe. 

I miss Fringe and especially Walter.

John Noble had a bit part on Phryne Fisher and I kept expecting Olivia to show up

• Love 2
On 3/6/2021 at 5:06 PM, possibilities said:

FBI is for domestic stuff. CIA deal with international. The spaceship is an international incident. 

Ha, try telling the Bureau that something domestic is the Agency's purview, and you'll come back with your head in your hands.

Nothing compares to Inside The Beltway turf battles.

1 hour ago, possibilities said:

It would help if they showed the team going to debris sites outside the USA. It does make the whole presence of the "international team" look a bit odd.

Wikipedia says it's filmed in Vancouver, which managed to serve for a variety of planets over 10+ years of Stargate, so that shouldn't stop them from showing, for example, Russia, although the Sahara might be a bit of a stretch.

On 3/7/2021 at 7:14 PM, Maverick said:

get they've witnessed odd occurrences before but it appeared much of what they encountered in this episode was new.   They sure became blasé in 6 months.

I know! We're in the second year of the pandemic and I'm still shocked by stores filled with masked people. In the world of Debris I'm sure I'd have to be heavily sedated to function at all! 

• LOL 1
On 3/3/2021 at 6:09 AM, possibilities said:

I'm just not into the whole "dude who's repulsive and smarmy but with a heart of gold and actually lovable because guys are allowed to have a repulsive exterior and women should ignore that shit because dudes are excusable for anything and should be loved no matter what, instead of just growing the hell up and acting like decent human beings... while women are just a bummer if they aren't adoring the wounded smarmy dude full time or if they have a bad day or something then they are definitely bitches."

Thank you!