Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Marino

ferjy
  • Start Topic

The Marino family tragedy raises more questions about Leanne. Uncle George's presence in the house creates a problem for the Turners.

The episode dropped early, if anyone is interested.

This show is wearing thin for me. The first season was so good but this...

Again, NOTHING HAPPENED. George went catatonic after hearing the news that the kid that Leanne babysat is dead, and Leanne apparently used her powers on the cop that stopped by. The end.

We are SEVEN episodes into this season and no closer to any answers that we were at the end of last season.

• Love 6

I don’t think it’s about getting answers as much as following the clues and trying to decipher them. It’s the getting there. I thought quite a bit happened between the lines. “Aunt Josephine” has got to be someone significant, not just a bogey man Leanne made up. I’m wondering if we’ll eventually see her. The cop surreptitiously slipped one of Leanne’s crosses into her jacket. Maybe as evidence? Not sure if you can get any physical evidence from it (to prove Leanne was there.) Uncle George’s box of goodies... a (ceremonial?) knife, little bottles... together with the note Dorothy snuck out about reuniting them, is Uncle George going to kill Sean and Dorothy to reunite them with Jericho? 

I’m enjoying the ride. The creepiness, the comedic scenes and the characters. The actors are doing a great job with the characters. Sean had some funny scenes in this episode, upstaging even Julian. Sean the worst liar ever 😆 when he was talking to the cop. The Betamax bits were great. I really liked the episode.

• Love 1