Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E12: Tinker, Tailer, Bunny, Spy

• Start Topic

Kam was right. CT did nothing wrong by picking her as his new partner, but he did overdo it a bit with his yelling excitedly while doing it. 

But as he said in that moment (and as everyone has said at one point) "You have to do what's best for your game." Especially now after a double elimination twist and getting down close to the last 5 teams who will go to the final - you gotta play the game. Everyone is there to win. I think Kam especially knows that which is why she stayed out of the conversations - she knows she'll get farther with CT than she would with Kyle, alliances or not. 

I really enjoy Devin. He knows this is a game and is there to have as much fun with it as possible. Yeah, it's serious, you're competing for large sums of money but also... it's an MTV game show and everyone there is on at least their second reality show appearance. None of it is that serious. 

I feel bad for Nam. Hopefully he comes back on a future season. Not a fan of the second cliffhanger episode in a row. Also, shut up Kyle.

• Love 20

I'm glad I watched live tonight because whew, talk about a rollercoaster episode. I was so happy that Josh was sent home (super fast wow) and that even if Devin had to go as well, he left needling Josh one last time. But then CT had to turn into a gigantic asshole. He could pick Kam all he wanted but the way he did it was so fucking rude.

I loved that Big T called him on his bullshit apology (the Coach Carter line had me dying) because it was crap. He promised her he wasn't going to trade her and then he broke that promise and humiliated her in the over the top way he called out for Kam. Whatever to Kyle's hurt feelings though, no one cares.

They've been seeding the storyline of Nam's back issues in the background of his scenes with Lolo for a while now that I'm surprised they finally had to send him home. I'm just a little surprised they waited until after Lolo left. I thought he would have gone first. Poor Nam but at least Big T doesn't have to do that all night challenge. I would take that as a win.

• Love 14

CT went way overboard. Big T was exactly right. He could’ve just said, “thanks Big T for helping me get my skull, but this close to the end, I want the best partner for the Final.” But all of the jumping around and shouting was just too much. It was humiliating, and I legit felt awful when she was talking about how deflated she was. Then, his apology was bs. I like CT, but he was a complete asshole this episode. 

Not sad to see Josh or Devin go....I’ve never liked Josh. I enjoy Devin’s running commentary, but I like Devin commenting on the show, not Devin becoming the show, which is what happened this season.

Nany....girl, get it together! Obviously she and Josh are friends, but it’s not like he died. He just got beat. He ain’t worth the tears.

Kyle...please shut up. You’re not a victim. You did the same thing when you stole Kam in the first place.

• Love 11
(edited)

I can see Big T and CT paired together on a future Rivals/Vendettas type season.

This episode and last episode took a complete 180. The way we went from adoring them together in the last episode to this fuckery... wow!

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 9
(edited)

CT's apology was a non-apology. He should have let her say her piece and he should have taken every bit of it because he was an obnoxious asshole.

Didn't have to tell her that she wasn't ready for the final. That could have definitely been left out.

For a moment, I really thought he was gonna stay with her. I get the move. It was good for his game. He doesn't want to go back into the Crater which was definitely an open possibility because Big T didn't have her skull. I get that. But he didn't have to be such a dick.

CT got this whole set up with the fire and the blankets just so that he can listen to her and apology. Listen and say you're sorry. Perhaps, even help her strategize on how to get her skull. Don't argue with her and look like a dick to everyone because there's more game left to play and you're not entirely safe.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 11
54 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I used to hate Devin but I’ve come around on him. I enjoy his self-awareness that he has a punchable face. 

I like Devin's self-awareness. That's what makes him funny. Josh sucks, and Devin realizes he sucks just as much as Josh. Devin takes it all in stride.

If you're gonna dish it, you gotta be able to take it... and he's done that.

• Love 17
39 minutes ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

I loved that Big T called him on his bullshit apology (the Coach Carter line had me dying) because it was crap. He promised her he wasn't going to trade her and then he broke that promise and humiliated her in the over the top way he called out for Kam. Whatever to Kyle's hurt feelings though, no one cares.

She was absolutely right. The whole "I didn't break your spirit" and "you got so much heart" was BS.

She's telling him he broke her spirit and rocked her confidence... and he argues her on that. How exactly do you argue against someone when they tell you that you depleted their confidence?

• Love 8

CT destroyed any remaining shred of likability he had when he told Big T, "what do I tell my son about why we don't have a million dollars," like it was some kind of excuse. That is a top pet peeve of mine, especially on reality TV is parents >>>>>>>> non-parents. The idea that being a parent is inherently more deserving, and even a reason for them to win. I hated the "taking food out of my daughter's mouth" crap when Derrick pulled it on Big Brother, and I hated CT pulling it here.

You know what, CT? You teach your son the value of loyalty. For sticking by someone who stuck by you, who got you through a bad time when you didn't have anyone else. You show your son the value of someone who has your back is priceless, even compared to a theoretical shot at a million dollars.

I knew CT was going to dump Big T for Kam, I could see that editing and foreshadowing coming from a mile away. MTV isn't subtle. But yikes. I didn't think he would be this obnoxious about it. And the fact he pulled that "assassinate my character" garbage and the taking food out of my son's mouth argument meant he wasn't interested in apologizing to Big T at all. He only wanted to rehabilitate his image, and keep himself out of the line of fire.

I hope CT (or CT's child's mother) shows this footage to his son and says, "This is not how you treat someone who's been nice to you."

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

CT destroyed any remaining shred of likability he had when he told Big T, "what do I tell my son about why we don't have a million dollars," like it was some kind of excuse. That is a top pet peeve of mine, especially on reality TV is parents >>>>>>>> non-parents. The idea that being a parent is inherently more deserving, and even a reason for them to win. I hated the "taking food out of my daughter's mouth" crap when Derrick pulled it on Big Brother, and I hated CT pulling it here.

You know what, CT? You teach your son the value of loyalty. For sticking by someone who stuck by you, who got you through a bad time when you didn't have anyone else. You show your son the value of someone who has your back is priceless, even compared to a theoretical shot at a million dollars.

I knew CT was going to dump Big T for Kam, I could see that editing and foreshadowing coming from a mile away. MTV isn't subtle. But yikes. I didn't think he would be this obnoxious about it. And the fact he pulled that "assassinate my character" garbage and the taking food out of my son's mouth argument meant he wasn't interested in apologizing to Big T at all. He only wanted to rehabilitate his image, and keep himself out of the line of fire.

I hope CT (or CT's child's mother) shows this footage to his son and says, "This is not how you treat someone who's been nice to you."

Tell me about it...

"I didn't lie. I broke a promise" a/k/a lying... potayto potahto

• Love 9
1 hour ago, shantown said:

But as he said in that moment (and as everyone has said at one point) "You have to do what's best for your game." Especially now after a double elimination twist and getting down close to the last 5 teams who will go to the final - you gotta play the game. Everyone is there to win. I think Kam especially knows that which is why she stayed out of the conversations - she knows she'll get farther with CT than she would with Kyle, alliances or not.

I think that's right. She's less likely to get called down to the Crater, regardless of guy or girl elimination days, with CT as a partner. These are two people that no one wants to go against. Only Cory is left without a skull for the men and just about everyone left is a heavy hitter. Seemingly, the easiest person to go against is Kyle.

I expect their to be 2-3 more women's eliminations.

• Love 3

This was the best of episodes, this was the worst of episodes. Bargain Basement Wes got knocked out of the game by Darrell, and Josh took it in the ass one last time at the hands of CT. But then CT swaps partners in the most dick way imaginable, and Nam has to go home. The water broke his back, Lolo broke his spirit.

I think CT was sorry for whooping it up as he picked Kam. It's just that there's a switch in his brain marked "Raging Asshole," and it will get flipped the longer he talks. I think it was made worse that he did Big T a grievous wrong, and that they were the best team in the game, at least in terms of likability. This isn't the biggest asshole moment in his career, but he was very disappointing handling the situation.

I feel bad for Tula, but I think that I pity Josh outright. Why does he come back? He plays the game, he always comes off as a massive chump. His main antagonist is Devin, who might think saying "I'm going to poop in your mouth, Josh" is the best insult, and the topper would be silently eating from a can of corn while looking Josh in the eyes. Devin actually made me feel bad for Josh. Tonight, he winds up getting fucked by the Security Breach (was it planned in advance? Or because Lolo leleft the game?), winds up facing CT, and he doesn't even have all puzzle pieces by the time CT wraps things up. Even when he won a Gold Skull, he looked like a loser. Just . . . go away, Josh. For your sake, as well as for the audience's.

At least Big T gets to skip Hell Mission (or whatever it's called). I wonder where she does in the meantime. Does she go back to the house? Does she get a sleeping bag? Does she hang with Teege?

Prediction: Nam's departure sets up another Security Breach and two female Craters next week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I don't think I rolled my eyes more than when Kam said something along the lines of, "I like people to be humble."  Paraphrasing what she said but it was something like that.  I am thinking to myself, "Kam do you have any sort of self awareness in your body?"  She might be one of the least humble people there.

I hate seeing what happened to Big T.  I have a soft spot for her even when she was acting like a jerk when she got power a few weeks ago.  I just find her to be very cute and I like her personality and it sucks seeing CT dog her like that.  Not switching partners but the way he went about it and I have always liked CT.  Hell the reason why I liked CT in the first place was because he hated Adam all the way back in Paris and I could not stand Adam.  So even when CT was a huge raging asshole I liked him, but this took him down some pegs in my book.

For those who watch Big Brother did anyone get major Cappy gone/Jessie widows vibes when Nany and the other women were crying over Josh's elimination?  What is it about Josh that everyone loves?  I watched this guy for what four seasons of television and while he is not as bad as he was on Big Brother, I still view him as a piece of crap.  Yet everyone he meets has this odd undying loyalty to him.  I just don't get it.

Nam brother you are an awesome guy and I hate to see someone like you go out like that.  I hope he comes back because unlike Kam, this dude is the textbook definition of humble.  I always say if I were to hang out with someone from the show I would probably pick Leroy.  Well you could add Nam to that list, such a good dude and as a fellow suffer of back pain I know full well what it is like to have that happen to you.

Also, please don't let Gabby fall to the curse of Corey.  I have a thing for British girls (See Big T, Georgia, Melissa) and I would hate to see her go.

Edited by BK1978
Because I had the word had instead of add. Not sure why. lol
  • Love 14

CT switching is a smart move.  I think part of it was hamming it up for the cameras in the way he switched.  After he won his elimination, he kind of danced up to the camera for his talking head so he was giddy about it.

I can understand Big T being upset though she said she didn’t mind that he switched but then later said he’d promised her he wouldn’t switch.  He should have handled the whole thing better but who knows if it want scripted.

They made the bulk of the episode about it, for gods sake.  The thing with the champagne and the s’mores by the fire pit were provided for by production to flesh out this story.

I know this isn’t a real competition but show some more of it rather than this drama BS.

• Love 1

Poor Big T.   Not only was CT a dick in the way he dumped her (but not for changing partners), but salt was rubbed in the wound because there were 3 females with no partner and she wasn’t picked.  

• Love 8
(edited)

I did laugh at Kyle saying that Kam is a leader, and he is a follower. At least he’s honest. While Josh seems to have a lot of friends (for whatever reason), when it comes to tv he could really learn from Devin and Kyle when it comes to self-reflection. They both get on my nerves too, but they’re not delusional. Josh is clumsy, awkward, and seen as a layup. He should own that rather than pretending like he’s a Challenge threat. He would be much more likeable.

Edited by Jess14
Typo
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I don't think I rolled my eyes more than when Kam said something along the lines of, "I like people to be humble."  Paraphrasing what she said but it was something like that.  I am thinking to myself, "Kam do you have any sort of self awareness in your body?"  She might be one of the least humble people there.

So much this. I about died when she said that.

On the other hand, I like Devin specifically for his self-awareness.  Yeah he's a jerk & does some stupid shit, but he owns it and makes me laugh. Sorry to see him go.

• Love 11

I was sad to see Devin go although I like Darrell. I love Devin's self-awareness and sarcastic commentary. 

I felt badly for Big T. I really wondered if CT wasn't told to overdo it and then over did even that--because it just seemed SO over the top out of nowhere. So over the top it felt like bad acting. 

I don't need to see any more scenes of Nany mourning Josh. Please stop. 

• Love 12

Man, I don't care. The way CT chose Kam is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Not necessary at all but funny as fuck. I never cared about Big T much anyway. It sucks for her as a human being but eh. Sorry not sorry.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I think either CT/Kam or LeRoy/Kaycee is going to win this season. I’m rooting for Darrell, but CT and Kam are so visible in the edit. So was Devin, but that was because he was the best narrator. 

I completely understand CT leaving for Kam, but he was way too over the top. I don’t remember CT screaming so much back in his heyday. Now it’s his go to when he’s in an argument. Just yell louder. 

Am I crazy for thinking Big T would be better than Nany as a partner? She can swim and seems smarter than Nany. Nany is a smoker, so I doubt she has great endurance. 

Nam may be the nicest person ever on this show. Hopefully we see him again. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

Am I crazy for thinking Big T would be better than Nany as a partner? She can swim and seems smarter than Nany. Nany is a smoker, so I doubt she has great endurance.

Ummm...

I think Nany has pretty good endurance. Funny enough, I think that's just about one of the few things I think is pretty good for Nany. Even though she's a smoker, she's never showed any difficulty with endurance. It's the puzzles and math that trips her up.

I think Big T would be easier to work with than Nany. She takes constructive criticism and applies advise quite well... but Big T is lacking in the endurance department. She didn't do so well on that "mini final" challenge.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, AntFTW said:

That elimination was worth the cliffhanger.

I was revetted during the entire good half. So many twists; so much tension. It was great. Most of the back half of the episode was quite boring though. This was one that could have definitely been an hour.

Devin's level of self-awareness is refreshing when compared to most of the rest of the folks who do these shows. But man is he dick!  And I laughed every single time he poked at Josh.

I loved the CT-Big T pairing, so seeing them fall out like this sucks. I totally agree with CT picking Kam; I even shouted it at the TV during his talking head after he won that he needs to pick her this time. But CT was definitely wrong in how he changed partners and I get why Big T is upset and hurt. I have to say though, it seemed to me like Big T was fine with his apology up until he said she wasn't read for a final (and he was right). Oh yeah, and then when he refused to admit that he lied. That part wasn't a good look.

• Love 7
(edited)

That was way better than last week. Viewers talk a lot about how much CT has changed and grown up, and in some ways he has, but I think this episode made it clear that in some ways he hasn’t. His “apology” to Big T was classic him, all defensiveness, gaslighting, emotional manipulation, and just flat out negative statements. It reminded me of the way he used to speak to Diem when he was mad at her, and the way he went after Anastasia on Rivals 2 after he slept with her. He could get so much further if he just did some active listening following by a genuine apology, but I think we saw pretty clearly that he’s not capable. 

I do think there was an “I’ve been on television for twenty years and I know how to make good TV” element to the way he selected Kam, but the apology later can’t be excused.

I think Wes did his best friend a huge favor by not really trying in that elimination against Devin, because if Devin had been sent home that early after such a long absence we might have never heard from him again. As is, I think he has secured his spot on the show for years to come. He was great this season. Funny, good narrator, insightful, and always willing to take as many jabs at himself as he takes at anyone else. He’s grown up a LOT since we last saw him and I really enjoyed this version. Picking Darrell wasn’t a good move, but considering how it shook out with rogue agents and alliances, it was probably the only move he could make. 

The show owes Nam a second shot for sticking it out as long as he was allowed despite the back pain and Lolo, even if he wasn’t the world’s most interesting cast member. If Fessy is going to be a mainstay, I don’t see why Nam can’t be also.

16 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Nany....girl, get it together! Obviously she and Josh are friends, but it’s not like he died. He just got beat. He ain’t worth the tears.

I had the same reaction. “It’s what Josh would have wanted me to do!” Girl, he’s not DEAD. He’ll most unfortunately probably be right back next season to cry and be eliminated some more. 

15 hours ago, Eolivet said:

Completely agree with you about what he could have “told his son,” not that that should come into it to begin with. It’s nice that he’s doing this for his son. Big T has reasons she’s doing it also. Why is it her problem what he tells his son? It was such a rationalization, and not even a good one, where an apology was needed. I don’t know Lili well, but based on the small sample I’ve seen, I’m not confident that she’ll be telling their son any such thing. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

I was revetted during the entire good half. So many twists; so much tension. It was great. Most of the back half of the episode was quite boring though. This was one that could have definitely been an hour.

Devin's level of self-awareness is refreshing when compared to most of the rest of the folks who do these shows. But man is he dick!  And I laughed every single time he poked at Josh.

I loved the CT-Big T pairing, so seeing them fall out like this sucks. I totally agree with CT picking Kam; I even shouted it at the TV during his talking head after he won that he needs to pick her this time. But CT was definitely wrong in how he changed partners and I get why Big T is upset and hurt. I have to say though, it seemed to me like Big T was fine with his apology up until he said she wasn't read for a final (and he was right). Oh yeah, and then when he refused to admit that he lied. That part wasn't a good look.

I was shouting like it was the superbowl.

TJ: IT'S A DOUBLE ELIMINATION

ME: OOHH SHIT! YEEAAHH! 🙌🏻

TJ: THE PEOPLE WITH THE SECOND HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES - JOSH AND NANY

ME: YEEEEAAAHH! LET'S GOOO! I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! CT GETS THE GOOF!!!!

...and yeah Big T may not be ready for the final, but he could have kept that part to himself.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 6
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I think Wes did his best friend a huge favor by not really trying in that elimination against Devin, because if Devin had been sent home that early after such a long absence we might have never heard from him again. As is, I think he has secured his spot on the show for years to come. He was great this season. Funny, good narrator, insightful, and always willing to take as many jabs at himself as he takes at anyone else. He’s grown up a LOT since we last saw him and I really enjoyed this version. Picking Darrell wasn’t a good move, but considering how it shook out with rogue agents and alliances, it was probably the only move he could make. 

Picking Darrell, in hindsight, wasn't a good move but this elimination was the most evenly split elimination for Devin. It wasn't direct contact or strength related. If there was ever an elimination where Devin could challenge someone like Darrell and have a decent chance of winning, it's this elimination.

Whether Darrell won that elimination or not, I think calling Darrell down was a favor because it was starting to look like Darrell wasn't gonna have a chance to go in.

I can't help but think now, he should chosen Fessy and burn the house down on his way out, if Devin had lost.

Devin's commentary was the best of the season, like Aneesa's was on Total Madness. If their interviews were posted online, I would binge watch them all.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Picking Darrell, in hindsight, wasn't a good move but this elimination was the most evenly split elimination for Devin. It wasn't direct contact or strength related. If there was ever an elimination where Devin could challenge someone like Darrell and have a decent chance of winning, it's this elimination.

Whether Darrell won that elimination or not, I think calling Darrell down was a favor because it was starting to look like Darrell wasn't gonna have a chance to go in.

I can't help but think now, he should chosen Fessy and burn the house down on his way out, if Devin had lost.

Devin's commentary was the best of the season, like Aneesa's was on Total Madness. If their interviews were posted online, I would binge watch them all.

I also thought he should have picked Fessy.  It was the kind of challenge where Devin actually had a shot against just about anyone. Why not go for the male head of the BB alliance. 

• Love 5

I wonder if Devin picked Darrell because he knows he was the swing vote that got him put down there and sending Darrell doesn't create that many waves in the house. Can't pick Kyle because he didn't vote him in, Fessy and Leroy would bring too much static down on him via Kam and Kaycee, Cory and Nam weren't options, Josh was already down there.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

I wonder if Devin picked Darrell because he knows he was the swing vote that got him put down there ...

I think he said precisely that in a confessional. All the other reasons you listed are good points as well.

• Love 6
(edited)
10 minutes ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

I wonder if Devin picked Darrell because he knows he was the swing vote that got him put down there and sending Darrell doesn't create that many waves in the house. Can't pick Kyle because he didn't vote him in, Fessy and Leroy would bring too much static down on him via Kam and Kaycee, Cory and Nam weren't options, Josh was already down there.

The first part about being the swing vote is exactly why he chooses Darrell. He says that Darrell was the reason he was down there so Darrell has to be the one to take him out or Darrell be taken out by Devin.

Devin loves chaos (..or so he says) so I thought he would have picked the person that shocked the house, that being Fessy.

I will also say that it would have been a lot more entertaining if Devin won. Picking and beating Fessy or beating Darrell would have created the most amount of chaos. I like watching the chaos.

Also... I don't think Kam cares if Fessy gets eliminated all that much.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I don't need to see any more scenes of Nany mourning Josh. Please stop. 

Nanny seems to often find ways to make it about her.

Why do they give her so much screen time?  

• Love 7
On 3/4/2021 at 8:53 AM, Jess14 said:

Josh is clumsy, awkward, and seen as a layup. He should own that rather than pretending like he’s a Challenge threat. He would be much more likeable.

The thing is josh really truly believes he is a champ.  I watch Big Brother and what happened is he was carried along to the end in the same way, as a complete layup, by the guy Paul who pretty much ran the game the whole season. (Think Bananas but without the charm)  Paul played a far better game than josh but he was a mean and nasty jerk all season, plus he was handed several big breaks by production.  It was expected Paul would win unanimously but in the end the hatred for Paul overrode the castmates’ emotions and josh won 5-4.  He reacted in the most josh way possible and it’s hilarious.  I wish I knew how to link it but also it probably doesn’t belong on this thread, but if you want to laugh then youtube Josh wins Big Brother 19.  So ever since that moment Josh has believed he is a world class champion to be feared and respected.  He can’t own that he’s a layup because he’s convinced he’s a king.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, Never Again said:

The thing is josh really truly believes he is a champ.  I watch Big Brother and what happened is he was carried along to the end in the same way, as a complete layup, by the guy Paul who pretty much ran the game the whole season. (Think Bananas but without the charm)  Paul played a far better game than josh but he was a mean and nasty jerk all season, plus he was handed several big breaks by production.  It was expected Paul would win unanimously but in the end the hatred for Paul overrode the castmates’ emotions and josh won 5-4.  He reacted in the most josh way possible and it’s hilarious.  I wish I knew how to link it but also it probably doesn’t belong on this thread, but if you want to laugh then youtube Josh wins Big Brother 19.  So ever since that moment Josh has believed he is a world class champion to be feared and respected.  He can’t own that he’s a layup because he’s convinced he’s a king.  

I'm not sure how BB works or how that game is played but the only good thing about Josh is that he has a good social game. He's lucky enough to be cast with people that have a sense of loyalty to him beyond the game. The game that Josh played this season may have worked before eliminations were a requirement. He was on the right side of the numbers this season. It might have gotten him to a final in previous seasons... but that's now an alternative universe and he has to go into eliminations - where he sucks.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 1

I laughed at Nany saying she would switch to Fessy if she won. So had she still been partnered with Josh she would stay with him through the final but now that Josh is gone, she wants Fessy. I mean, did she really think Josh would win a final?

Agree with everyone about CT picking Kam. I'm not mad that he did it, just the way he went about it. Especially since he and T were working pretty well together. He was nice and supportive and praised her up and down during their last win. I can see T being hurt by the way he acted. No, she may not win a final but the girl tries.

Lol at Kam wanting people to be humble

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I laughed at Nany saying she would switch to Fessy if she won. So had she still been partnered with Josh she would stay with him through the final but now that Josh is gone, she wants Fessy. I mean, did she really think Josh would win a final?

Agree with everyone about CT picking Kam. I'm not mad that he did it, just the way he went about it. Especially since he and T were working pretty well together. He was nice and supportive and praised her up and down during their last win. I can see T being hurt by the way he acted. No, she may not win a final but the girl tries.

Lol at Kam wanting people to be humble

I don't get the Fessy hype. I don't think he's that great. If Nany wins an elimination and then makes it to a final, I think she would have a better shot at winning with Kyle, Darrell or CT.

I could be wrong but I don't think Fessy and Nany would complement each other at all.

I think she said she would choose Fessy when she had Kyle as a partner before too.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 3

Oh hey there, Chris.  Been a while since we have seen you.  You weren’t missed, buddy.

I thought I had read somewhere that CT’s marriage ended and if that were true I was all set for he and T to become a couple.  Guess that’s not happening.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Never Again said:

Far be it for me to give Josh any credit, but in my opinion there was a little more to it than that. Josh was the only one in Paul’s gigantic alliance who realized that Paul was playing all sides by making sure he never technically voted out an alliance member even though he was the one pulling all the strings to get each one evicted. Josh then began leaving this information in his goodbye messages to evicted houseguests, making sure they saw the truth—that Paul had said one thing to their faces and orchestrated another. Don’t get me wrong; I detested Josh all season and he spent most of it being led around and used as a weapon by the cool kids against the uncool kids because he has no spine of his own and would do whatever they told him to. I was happy Paul lost, but I would have been happier if he lost to an empty chair. But Josh did figure out something that no one else in his position (still being favored by Paul in the game) did. And at least it wasn’t Christmas. All that said, he wasn’t good at Big Brother, and he’s not good at the Challenge. However, he’s set himself up to be well liked by enough of the regulars that he’s going to make it pretty far into any season he does right now. And I get it—for people like Fessy, Bananas, Nany, Kaycee, etc. whom he adores, Josh is an incredibly loyal number while also posing no threat to actually win a final. Why wouldn’t you want that guy around? It’s not BB. He’s not going to accidentally win by default. 

10 hours ago, mojoween said:

Oh hey there, Chris.  Been a while since we have seen you.  You weren’t missed, buddy.

I thought I had read somewhere that CT’s marriage ended and if that were true I was all set for he and T to become a couple.  Guess that’s not happening.

CT said at the beginning of the season that he and his wife were separated, but they’re apparently back together now. I was really surprised by how many CT/Big T shippers there are out there. They live in different countries, and it seemed pretty clear to me that he saw her as sort of a funny younger sister that needed his protection and made him laugh but who also sometimes annoyed him when she embarrassed him in front of his friends at the neighborhood baseball game by being so unathletic. I realize that’s a very specific metaphor, but I stand by it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I love CT, and for the entire portion of the episode leading up to his changing partners, he totally exemplified why. But dude needs to learn the first rule of holes: when you find yourself in one, stop digging! He was doing great with the bonfire until he tried to overexplain and told Big T she wasn't ready for a final. Ugh...men. 

• Love 5

I think I'm pretty much with everyone else.  It's fine that CT wanted to change partners; it was a smart move.  But GOD could have been more of a dick about it? I can see that would be humiliating for Big T, especially after she truly pulled her weight in the daily mission that helped him get to that point.  It was completely ungracious.  And then the whole theater of the bonfire, only to turn even more on Big T?  It just wasn't a good look at all.  The bonfire wasn't even about him wanting to apologize - it was a GRAND GESTURE.  It was only meant to make him look generous in his "apology" and his "apology" was only a vehicle for Big T to make him feel better.

I honestly couldn't be more disappointed in CT.  The way he gaslit her and turned things on her, for daring to make him feel badly about his dick behavior?  Ugh.  And now someone mentioned it has them set up for a Rivals situation, and it just made everything worse for me.  It's the same thing (albeit on a much smaller scale) Adam.  CT was insanely wrong with Adam, and then was paired up with CT on Rivals.  The storyline was very clear - CT will goofily grovel, Adam will eventually forgive, and CT's image is rehabilitated.  I don't think Adam had much choice - it was almost like he was bullied into forgiving his bully.  And that's what's going to happen with Big T.  It's going to end up being on her back to make CT look good again.  I bet he has another GRAND GESTURE at the reunion - he's got to know he doesn't look good in this situation, and I think for most of us, it takes a lot to make us side with a newbie over a vet, but CT really misstepped here. 

I've actually always said that although I loved the redemption arc, CT never should have been allowed back on the show after the way he attacked Adam (not only because of the fight, but also because it was clear they had no way to control him.  However, the storyline was worth it and CT is hot, so...but I don't really want to watch it a second time.  If Big T genuinely chooses to forgive him, that's great, but if she is forced to sacrifice herself to the Challenge gods, I'm not really here for it.

• Love 9