Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: Guys Gone Wild

• Start Topic

(edited)
19 hours ago, ichbin said:

That was quite a performance from her in this episode, from exaggeratingly throwing her glass by the fire to stumbling about in the house and falling over the back of the couch.  I found her particularly loathsome tonight.

Are there people out there who actually like Melissa?  I am genuinely asking.  Does her "I'm tipsy" schtick make anyone laugh, do people find her cute?  

She is so annoying, I am upset she is still on the show.  She was brought on to take down Teresa.  She failed.  There is nothing interesting about her, I don't want to watch her.

17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Uhhhh Jennifer mind your own business. My opinion but if I heard from someone that my friends husband owed them money I would keep my mouth shut. NONE of her business. Then again, Jennifer doesn't like Melissa so she probably can't wait to start more shit with her. Delores doesn't care for Melissa either so of course she went along with it. Just don't do it tonight, we don't want to ruin dinner! 

I would like for Jennifer to talk about the Gorga money problems each and every episode!  I am living for it.

When we saw the previews, I was worried the Joe the realtor was talking about was Joe Guidice, and I was like, who cares we know he owes everyone and their brother in NJ.  But it is BROKE JOE GORGA who owes people money.  How are they going to spin this?  Is this another "punk'd" BS storyline?

The realtor is friends with Teresa - won't she be mad that she is coming for her brother?  I could imagine that Teresa cooked this up to make Melissa look foolish, but her brother, that is not usually her style.

The Gorgas are trying to force a storyline, they have been running to the press with "relationship issues" or whatever.  I say fire them they are boring.

Didn't they sell the house they are living in?  Did they buy a new house?

Delores flat out hates Melissa, you can see it on her face.  And I don't blame her!

10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

T is human garbage ... point blank period .. in real life she would not be entertaining or funny she would be exhausting and problematic. 

This cannot be said enough!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 10

Also I’m a need to know what kind of fancy high finance Evan is involved in.  Hedge funds?  😂. Like the kind of shit that is notorious for gluttony and infidelity????  He’s probably highly respected for fucking hot chicks on the side.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Also I’m a need to know what kind of fancy high finance Evan is involved in.  Hedge funds?  😂. Like the kind of shit that is notorious for gluttony and infidelity????  He’s probably highly respected for fucking hot chicks on the side.  

I think he is a hedge fund guy. He must have been spinning when Gamestop was at it's peak. Jackie has talked about how her parents committed financial crimes. If I heard my finance guy cheated on his wife, I wouldn't give a damn. Maybe the marriage is equally loveless, maybe she calls him a moron constantly, it has no baring on his willingness to commit crimes or if he's good at his job. Teresa running her mouth I could overlook but Joe coming out and being like 'yeah I've heard it', has me convinced it's true and Marge gossips about it.   

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Delores flat out hates Melissa, you can see it on her face

I think the house sold recently, so probably after filming. Delores definitely hates Melissa and Delores presumably knew Melissa pre-show since she and Teresa had been friends from before the show, so the hate seems genuine. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Then his wife should get her self off a reality show.

That argument only really works for me if Evan's reputation was being harmed by Jackie's actions, not by one of her crazy coworkers. Basically it gives Theresa carte blanche to spread a rumor, regardless of the truth, because the mere fact that Jackie's on the show means they should just accept whatever rumor is spread about them. Which doesn't make much sense to me.

I mean, like I said above, I think Jackie escalated the argument by making her analogy and so it's right to call her on that. But that doesn't mean that Theresa's actions are justified or that Jackie and Evan don't have the right to be concerned about how that might impact his reputation. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

That argument only really works for me if Evan's reputation was being harmed by Jackie's actions, not by one of her crazy coworkers. Basically it gives Theresa carte blanche to spread a rumor, regardless of the truth, because the mere fact that Jackie's on the show means they should just accept whatever rumor is spread about them. Which doesn't make much sense to me.

I mean, like I said above, I think Jackie escalated the argument by making her analogy and so it's right to call her on that. But that doesn't mean that Theresa's actions are justified or that Jackie and Evan don't have the right to be concerned about how that might impact his reputation. 

Then same goes for Gia’s rep, right?  Which at this point is probably more damaged than Evan’s rep.  Let’s be real.  Adults can figure their shit out, kids...that’s diffo.  How many SM influencers are investing with the likes of Evan?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

Teresa running her mouth I could overlook but Joe coming out and being like 'yeah I've heard it', has me convinced it's true and Marge gossips about it.   

He didn’t just say that.  He said girlfriend.  Shady AF.  But ya know what?  It’s just fine because Tre is garbage and Big Mouth Billy Bass Marg is a gem.  Her and her pet Lexie can go scratch.  Same with her grody creep ass mom.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 2

Also, if anyone wants to talk about anything other than Jackie (who didn’t even have the balls to appear in the episode but will go on WWHL after the fact).  

Jennifer is the queen.  Fuck Marge and her pet Lexie, Jenn has it.  Dolores is right there, too.  

As for Mel....Awh so too bad that Tre’s kids didn’t really turn out and turn on yours (if y’all recall she said she would NEVER want her kids with Tre’s kids in school because they would turn on her kids).  Milania and Antonia are tight AF.   And JoeGo is Gia’s Godfather.  Jackie’s just doesn’t get it then.  She can have her fancy cloth(or whatever it is she claims), but come on now. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Dolores and Jennifer are my faves so far this year. 

I don’t give a fuck about Jackie. She’s annoying and always has been. I wish she would leave the show. Teresa is an idiot everyone knows that. Jackie freaking out about the rumour is making it worse. Almost makes it seem like there’s some truth to it. If she would’ve been all whatever what a stupid fucking rumour it would’ve been better. Her wanting Teresa to call Evan makes me laugh. What a fucking moron.

Everyone kept saying how they missed Jackie on the trip. Why? She doesn’t seem fun at all. I didn’t miss seeing her at all she brings nothing to the show.

I remember Joe Gorga and that ig shit. He’s such a fraud. Also again who would go to a Joe Gorga seminar. What’s the advice? Go on a reality show so you make coin for nothing and that helps keep up the house of cards you built. Lol.

• Love 13
(edited)
15 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I like Marge but every time I see her I think of Rodney Dangerfield's line in Caddyshack.

"Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it".

Omg! 🤣 This is sending me!

8FF7D3EF-9B74-4FEC-B8D9-274B864C3C85.jpeg

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

I really dislike Melissa. And drunk Melissa is a total act that she switches on and off within minutes. She is just irritating! I am convinced Andy keeps Melissa around because of Joe. He seems to really love him and I heard he has actual charisma in real life which doesn’t translate onscreen, to me at least. 😂

Jen, I love and I am here for the mess. Expose them hoes! I saw Joe’s posts plagiarizing other designers’ work and getting busted. Wonder how Teresa will react. 

Dolores is my girl and now Frank is too. I had lost respect for him when he got disbarred and cheated but he has a killer sense of humor and seems fun. 

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
Commas make all the difference.
  • Love 11

It was so nice not to see Jackie on last nights episode. Too bad those 2 shit stirrers had to call her. 
I wouldn’t go see a finance person that was on a reality show. I see that hurting Evan and the cheating rumors just dig him further into the circus of being on such a show. Teresa calling him though, isn’t going to help his reputation. Jackie already damaged his career all by herself. 
I wish it were possible to keep Joe Gorga on the show and get rid of Melissa. She’s such a dick. Even when she was discussing her daughter having a boyfriend she had to throw in that Melania says that everyone is having sex. Leave the teen girls alone Melissa! 
So Margaret’s Joe hears the rumors about Evan too. Well, well well.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 3/3/2021 at 11:33 PM, Bronzedog said:

I didn't see the humor in Teresa punking Joe but they all seemed to think it was hysterical, so, I guess it's just me.  Can you imagine how Teresa would have reacted if it was done to her?   Of course it would have been true when she was married to the other Joe.  Not Margaret's Joe or her brother Joe.  Her ex husband Joe.

These bitches are mentally equivalent to junior high schoolers. That was one of the most juvenile idiotic things I have ever seen a bunch of grown woman get into. And the laughing, the cackling, the exaggerated expressions, the hand gestures,  what a bunch of morons

I live watching this show, makes me feel so much better about myself😄

• Love 8
(edited)
23 hours ago, Hiyo said:

“Until they have to pay huge fines or get hauled away to jail or you find they have been stealing from you ....it all goes to being trustworthy .. again if he is gonna cheat on his wife he will cheat you”

Thats a false equivalence, the 2 really have nothing to do with one another. There is no guarantee at all that a person cheating on their spouse will “cheat” on their clients.

Hell if there was rumor about Evan snorting coke off a prostitute’s chest while Jackie and the kids were visiting her family, people might gossip about it and clutch at their pearls it in public, but privately, they still wouldn’t care as long as he keeps beating the markets for them.

Thank you!

I lived in the financial district of Manhattan. The richest brokers all had about 5 mistresses and everyone knew about this. 

But since it’s not the 1980s anymore, you know what MIGHT impact Evan’s business? DRUG USE ALLEGATIONS. Just like they might impact the job prospects for a 19-year-old Rutgers student. 
Jackie’s newest complaint actually made for the most convincing analogy and proved her own mistake game, set, match. And yes, there’s a false equivalency going on and has been since this started. 
I found it rich that Jackie was begging Tre in a snot-filled rage to apologize to her man-child of a husband (I think he’s acted like a little bitch with something to hide), but when given the Avenue for that - just apologize about bringing up Gia who’s 100% innocent here - she refuses. Has this bitch ever done anything but demand apologies on the show? I hope she stays away... the trip looked more fun without her whiny ass.

Dolores continues to win the show. The talking head where she basically told Jackie I’ll show you something to cry about... boom. And Tre and Dolores are using “weak” when describing Jackie as a euphemism for “not cut out for a reality show.” They’re absolutely right. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Also, if anyone wants to talk about anything other than Jackie (who didn’t even have the balls to appear in the episode but will go on WWHL after the fact).  

Jennifer is the queen.  Fuck Marge and her pet Lexie, Jenn has it.  Dolores is right there, too.  

As for Mel....Awh so too bad that Tre’s kids didn’t really turn out and turn on yours (if y’all recall she said she would NEVER want her kids with Tre’s kids in school because they would turn on her kids).  Milania and Antonia are tight AF.   And JoeGo is Gia’s Godfather.  Jackie’s just doesn’t get it then.  She can have her fancy cloth(or whatever it is she claims), but come on now. 🙄

I am so glad that JoeGo is finally being called out. No one knows what he does for a living or how he makes money. Juicy taught him the trade - does anyone REALLY think he and superficial Mel are on the up and up?! I always swear the crew turned on the Juicys because they were all just as guilty of the same shit so they distanced themselves to avoid having the Feds up their asses.

Jen is messy in a fun way and Dolores is just a straight truth cannon with no room for BS. I love her.

Bottom line, yeah I love that Mel’s little victim-fest at the season 4 reunion has been exposed for the fraudulent performance it always was. All those kids are close. Mel is Gabriella’s godmother, Joe is Gia’s godfather. Tre seems to acknowledge Joey plenty. The girls are tight with Antonia. Mel and Tre don’t have to be besties for that family to function.

I did marvel at how far they’ve come in 10 years, watching Melissa endorse that prank. Can anyone imagine how that would have been possible in season 5?!  

Jackie isn’t gonna weasel out of this one with JoeGo. And she knows this, because the apology tour on WWHL shows that someone has clearly told her to drop the defense of the AATF. She’s taking every opportunity clear Gia, which I appreciate, even if it’s too little too late. And someone has clued her in that she’s finally front and center in a storyline!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Then same goes for Gia’s rep, right?  Which at this point is probably more damaged than Evan’s rep.  Let’s be real.  Adults can figure their shit out, kids...that’s diffo.  How many SM influencers are investing with the likes of Evan?  

Not sure who you are arguing with here since I said that it was right to be critical of Jackie for escalating the argument with her analogy. I don't think she should have made that analogy. But Jackie's mistake doesn't somehow mean that Theresa is justified in her actions. It's entirely possible to be critical of both of the women. 

• Love 8

Hey youse guys (and gals) - things are getting a little chippy in here and posts have been hidden.  Snarking on Jackie, Tre and other cast is fine; getting personal with other posters and their opinions is not.  Please keep it civil.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Are there people out there who actually like Melissa?  I am genuinely asking.  Does her "I'm tipsy" schtick make anyone laugh, do people find her cute?  

She is so annoying, I am upset she is still on the show.  She was brought on to take down Teresa.  She failed.  There is nothing interesting about her, I don't want to watch her.

I would like for Jennifer to talk about the Gorga money problems each and every episode!  I am living for it.

When we saw the previews, I was worried the Joe the realtor was talking about was Joe Guidice, and I was like, who cares we know he owes everyone and their brother in NJ.  But it is BROKE JOE GORGA who owes people money.  How are they going to spin this?  Is this another "punk'd" BS storyline?

The realtor is friends with Teresa - won't she be mad that she is coming for her brother?  I could imagine that Teresa cooked this up to make Melissa look foolish, but her brother, that is not usually her style.

The Gorgas are trying to force a storyline, they have been running to the press with "relationship issues" or whatever.  I say fire them they are boring.

Delores flat out hates Melissa, you can see it on her face.  And I don't blame her!

This cannot be said enough!

I’ve never liked Melissa. I think she got on the show to fuck with Teresa and I only believe about half of what she says when she’s complaining about Teresa. I don’t believe Teresa either. I just think they’re both self serving liars who have been picking at each other for years. I really couldn’t stand her this episode. Her drunk performance (I don’t think she was actually drunk) was so annoying. And her low-key slut shamming of Melania while making sure everyone knows her daughter is still pure was gross. I was completely on Jennifer's side during lunch. If you and your partner take a weekend away from each other as some sort of gauntlet to cheat or come close to cheating or remind each other you could cheat if you wanted to...you have problems. That’s how teenagers (and not very mature teenagers) act. You are middle aged parents. It’s kind of gross to still need to play games with each other at Melissa and Joes stage of life. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Office people fuck office people ALL THE TIME.

I worked at a now defunct company where the married CEO was schtupping one of his EVP's, she was an idiot, did not bring in money, did not know how to deal with people, really awful person, they kept it up for over 20 years. Before I started working there office romances, (the real dirty kind) were going on big time, on desks, nearby hotels, etc...the worst was that because of the CEO and his inability to keep it in his pants meant that I had to book fake out hotel rooms when they would do their weekly travels, in one year I added up over $7500 in unused hotel rooms, the company secret that was not a secret cost the company plenty.  The CFO embezzeled $2.5 million and CEO had no idea how that happened, he threw the keys to the kingdom to her and never counted on her taking advantage of the fact that he was an asshole that was more concerned with his dick than business and those in the industry know he is a wanker.

The bottom line is if Evan was dicking around on Jackie it would come out soon enough, it always does, there would be a disgruntled coworker or even a former lover of Evan's that would be reliable sources than Tre and her empty noggin running around town try to sell her rumor.

Jackie played her hand wrong from the start, Jackie should have just shut her down by not defending the ligitamacy of the rumor but put on the source and how unreliable Tre is with rumors.  

My prediction is that Margaret will burn those spandex pants she was wearing while being filmed from behind.

Also, why is Marge's assistant suddenly on the scene so much?  When the food was delivered she did help unpack it and make signs, maybe she is doing things like that so Marge does not have to?  I giggled when the food was delivered because Kenya should have been watching to see how to host, everyone gets a meal!

Delores is really looking good, would I do what she did to look that good, probably not but good for her!

Melissa, ugh.  Why do grown women scream so much? That hasty exit from the fire pit would make Gia roll her eyes.

Jenn thinks she and Melissa are really starting to bond? First thing she does after making that statement was run to Delores about JoeGo owing money to someone and the false claim about a kitchen reno. Way to bond Jenn.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

If you and your partner take a weekend away from each other as some sort of gauntlet to cheat or come close to cheating or remind each other you could cheat if you wanted to...you have problems.

YAS!!!  The distrust is real.  Who knew?  I didn't, I was fairly gobsmacked to see the c***** in their armor, they always seemed so "perfect" together with Joe getting the poison out of his system every five minutes, to hear him tell it.  What surprised me was when he was talking to Teresa on the phone, was he sounded almost resigned to me...like, he had been expecting it almost.  My perception of Joe Gorga would that he would have had smoking coming out of his nose, and pawing the ground.  I thought it was odd that Melissa wasn't a bit more insulted that he just seemed to accept that she was out there doing some (heavy?) flirting too (is it just me?).  She laughed it off on the phone with him, but it seemed a little forced.  Now the part of that scenario that REALLY surprised me is that Joe would believe anything that came out of Teresa's mouth about his wife.  He is truly a neanderthal, and has shit for brains.

• Love 8
(edited)
22 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Melissa wiped her eyes so much during that reunion but never shed a tear. Milania never once showed malice towards Antonia and all of Tre's kids love their uncle, that accusation of future bullying was so out of left field and not at all surprising that it was untrue. I can just imagine the texts between Antonia and Milania. "You see our moms last night?" "Uhg. Yeah. Such a lame prank." "Hey whatever gets them out of the house." 

Jennifer is someone who has done her housewives homework and knows how to do this well. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 3/4/2021 at 6:27 PM, geauxaway said:

Office people fuck office people ALL THE TIME.  Especially those in finance.  Evan is soooooo fucking other ladies.  You think his clients care? 😎😂😩.  They didn’t until his dumb wife got her ass on a reality TV show.  blink blink blink (sorry cus I’m a Tre.  I’m a dumbo who has served time and has came back.  Also cus people who have low IQ are not less than).

You have evidence of this? Names, places, etc.? 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Thank you!

I lived in the financial district of Manhattan. The richest brokers all had about 5 mistresses and everyone knew about this. 

But since it’s not the 1980s anymore, you know what MIGHT impact Evan’s business? DRUG USE ALLEGATIONS. Just like they might impact the job prospects for a 19-year-old Rutgers student. 
Jackie’s newest complaint actually made for the most convincing analogy and proved her own mistake game, set, match. And yes, there’s a false equivalency going on and has been since this started. 
I found it rich that Jackie was begging Tre in a snot-filled rage to apologize to her man-child of a husband (I think he’s acted like a little bitch with something to hide), but when given the Avenue for that - just apologize about bringing up Gia who’s 100% innocent here - she refuses. Has this bitch ever done anything but demand apologies on the show? I hope she stays away... the trip looked more fun without her whiny ass.

Dolores continues to win the show. The talking head where she basically told Jackie I’ll show you something to cry about... boom. And Tre and Dolores are using “weak” when describing Jackie as a euphemism for “not cut out for a reality show.” They’re absolutely right. 

Love this post and I agree, Evan is a little bitch! 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

YAS!!!  The distrust is real.  Who knew?  I didn't, I was fairly gobsmacked to see the c***** in their armor, they always seemed so "perfect" together with Joe getting the poison out of his system every five minutes, to hear him tell it.  What surprised me was when he was talking to Teresa on the phone, was he sounded almost resigned to me...like, he had been expecting it almost.  My perception of Joe Gorga would that he would have had smoking coming out of his nose, and pawing the ground.  I thought it was odd that Melissa wasn't a bit more insulted that he just seemed to accept that she was out there doing some (heavy?) flirting too (is it just me?).  She laughed it off on the phone with him, but it seemed a little forced.  Now the part of that scenario that REALLY surprised me is that Joe would believe anything that came out of Teresa's mouth about his wife.  He is truly a neanderthal, and has shit for brains.

I think the prank was a planned thing. The teasers made it look like it really happened. I didn’t find it funny in the least. I would think Joe would have gone nuts if Melissa was really texting another guy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Corporate america is a greedy bitch that checked her standards at the door a long time ago.

My reaction to this statement about Evan’s industry is that even if individuals acting on behalf of corporations in America are greedy, I’m not sure that is a harm that requires a remedy.  Greed is just an intense desire for something, which can be harnessed for good or bad. 

This “greed” is the force behind all kinds of technological advancements that make people’s lives better and longer.  My iPhone can be traced back to “corporate greed,” and I celebrate that.  People like Evan wanted money, I wanted a smartphone without having to pay an arm and a leg, and we won-won that shit.  Where the greed gets bad is in the event of an involuntary taking, and last time I checked, Evan wasn’t working for the IRS.  As far as standards, I haven’t seen institutionalized abuse between boards and shareholders that has gone unchecked in quite awhile.  Since it is voluntary, all parties are free to walk away at any time.  

If we’re talking about standards that have been set in place by a third party, such as regulators, that is the fault of the third party interloper trying to racketeer its cut off of every voluntary transaction, and those are the guys with no standards, not IMO Evan, or his colleagues, who are doing their thing to create wealth, while also getting wealthy themselves.  In a scenario purely between buyer and seller, I fail to identify a victim. I think that Evan should not only have a clear conscience about what he does, I think he should feel proud that he’s helping people—many of whom are working class families—on a large scale.  

Now, the fact that Evan is married to that idiot stick figure with no soul is another story.  That’s his cross to bear, and I would bet that Evan is most mad at Teresa for putting the series of events in motion that caused Jackie to stay home from Lake George, which most likely resulted in a full-scale attempt to monitor Evan’s activities for four days.  Sounds like a blast!  😒

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

I’m not pulling any punches in this post, because all of their behavior this episode bothered me on some level, and the cherry on top will be that I will be able to demonstrate that just because I am Team Tre doesn’t mean I view her behavior with rose-colored glasses.  I’m not taking prisoners, I’m calling balls and strikes...

The women are starting in too heavy on the alcohol, the way it’s starting to occur on other franchises, like NYC and OC.  It used to be that Teresa would have a glass of wine on occasion, Dolores didn’t drink hard liquor, Margaret didn’t drink at all (she just had that weed she would put on her puss 🤮), Melissa didn’t have an alter ego for when she was drunk, and Jen was the only one who turned into a lush when the party turned up.  To see them all, as Siggy would say, “bubulah”, some at 11 am, is a little disappointing, not because I fear for their livers, just because it becomes boring and redundant when everyone is drunk all the time.  

As far as the conversation at lunch about the daughters and their boyfriends, I watched it again, and Teresa gives almost as good as she gets.  Teresa started off the weirdness about her and Mel’s daughters when she said that she couldn’t imagine Antonia, or any 15 year old girl, “getting touched” by a boyfriend.  Melissa hit right back, and harder, with her passive-aggressive bullshit by claiming that Milania told her that everyone has sex.  Teresa’s body language in the immediate aftermath of that exchange showed me that she was not over it, that she was just filing it away for later, very much like Margaret’s “twenty-one” comment about Teresa in Jamaica last season.  

Same complaint with regard to the guys as it relates to drinking:  I think the Joes (Juicy isn’t on the show anymore, so “the Joes” are now Joe G and Joe B) have a very distorted view of what makes a man a man, and it comes down to whoever can drink the most, first and foremost, with whoever can talk the most shit coming in as a close second.  When I see the Joes “bonding” together, I can’t forget how disgusting it was in season nine when the two of them mercilessly double-teamed Marty for his grown-ass decision to marry Danielle.  They were carrying on like obsessed mean-girls.  I realized at the season nine finale, when Joe G attempted to get camera time by pretending it was his business to broker a peace between Joe B and Marty, when Marty said that no one would look at Margaret twice (after he was repeatedly provoked), Joe Gorga, apropos of nothing, jumped in between Marty and Joe B as if to stave off a fight that was only about to happen in Joe G’s little mind. These two men in particular seem to enjoy sowing discord and stirring shit, which renders them “little bitches” in my vernacular.  

Joe B is especially such a little bitch to tell his wife (the person who wears the pants in the family, clearly) on the phone that Teresa doesn’t get anything (not just vis a vis Jackie, but the implication was that Teresa doesn’t get anything about life at all), and then when he is not in the presence of his wife, he reports, through heavy innuendo, that apparently Teressa does get a lot of fucking things, because she had her pulse on what was going on between Evan and Jackie after all.  As Dina said about Bobby in season six, methinks Joe B is a little too eager to be one of the cool kids, and it is not becoming.  

Can we talk about Frank’s involvement in this for a second?  Frank the lawyer, former member of the New Jersey bar, really brought the guys’ conversation into the mud and, I think, orchestrated the whole thing by asking Joe B “what exactly” is the rumor, and after Joe B said a ton of incriminating shit, Frank suddenly wants to take a vote about whether Evan is cheating, and then Frank votes that there is a “ninety-nine percent” chance that Evan is not cheating.  It was very clear to me that Frank was trying to keep his hands clean but really sending the complete opposite message, especially with Bill chiming in that “there’s always that one percent” and Joe G voting that Evan is faithful, not because he believes Evan is faithful, but because Joe is a “man’s man.”  This right here is a subtly maneuvered take-down, of a much higher caliber than Teresa’s, and not one of those men is Evan’s friend IMO.  Oh, and I like the fact that Frank “breached” the topic to Dolores, instead of “broached.”  We’ve got ourselves a wordsmith!

But the larger point I am making is that everyone seems to have it out for the Goldschneiders this year, not just Teresa, who is an easy target, and one can’t help but wonder why.  One theory is that they are tired of pretending Evan’s infidelities don’t exist, so they are just outing him.  This is what happened on RHNYC season two—Ramona was so tired of pretending that Luann’s DOA marriage was intact for the cameras that Ramona finally just said Luann is married to an old man and they fuck other people.  I’m not going to begrudge someone for refusing to carry on with someone else’s lie.  I just wish they would be more honest about their approach.  Frank walks around this franchise as a confirmed cheater.  I could see why it would yank his chain in particular to have to have a scarlet letter casually affixed to his face, while Evan gets to saunter around New York, wining and dining with the best of them, and getting clapped on the back for being a family man, when Frank had to suffer a divorce and indignity for the same behavior.  Just a theory I’m floating out there that makes as much sense as any other I’ve heard.  

I think Jen and Nabil have by far the best marriage on this show.  I am so glad that Jennifer—my RHNJ spirit animal whom I’ve been championing since season nine—is finally coming into her own on this show.  At the opposite end of the spectrum, Joe G really hears that Melissa is going out and his reaction is “fuck you”?  That sounds like the healthy underpinnings to a marriage if I’ve ever heard them 🙄Teresa also incites a lot of shit, such as going to the strip club with Joe when she knew Melissa didn’t approve of that.  What happened to Teresa saying a bunch of seasons ago that the wife makes it better?  I would think the corollary to that would be that the sister doesn’t make it worse...?

When Teresa and Melissa punked Joe on that boat, it was one of the happiest moments I’ve seen of them together.  Too bad it only took a man (a small man, but a man) having to be faux-cuckholded for this to occur.  I guess these people either really do know or don’t know at all that one is the loneliest number.  Melissa got a lot of screen time this episode and I am more convinced than ever that if she wasn’t Teresa’s sister-in-law, she would have gotten the boot from the show ages ago (if she’d even managed to get on in the first place).  

Oh, this was an unintentionally hilarious tidbit from Joe Gorga:  “I have a stable marriage.”  First of all, I don’t believe that’s true, unless merely tolerating each others’ presence is now considered “stable”,  and second of all, what a ringing endorsement for your marriage—“stable”!!  

Ok, pivoting to what a hypocritical lunatic Jackie is, because it can’t not be said.  It is so strange to me that Jackie’s goal is for Teresa to “let Evan know that it was total bullshit” about his cheating.  I can’t recall the last time I thought I might have been cheating, and I was only sure that my hands were clean when a third party and someone I deemed a liar swooped in to reveal to me I wasn’t.  In fact, I don’t recall it happening to me at all this calendar year.  

Jackie is a fucking two-face and that is why Teresa has had a fundamental problem with her almost from the beginning.  Jackie says (though the phone) on the one hand she needs Teresa to dispel this untrue, nasty rumor, yet when Melissa suggests that Jackie might have to issue an apology to Teresa as a conduit for a return apology, thus clearing the name of this man amongst men and releasing her four perfect children of these trespasses committed against them, Jackie’s reaction is...”There’s nothing in the world I’m sorry about.  I needed her to understand...words are so hurtful.  She could have made it right; she just kept digging in.”  Ah-ha, so there is something more important to Jackie than Evan’s reputation, and that is maintaining her faux-righteousness and “winning” against Teresa.  

Dolores is right that if Jackie really needed Evan’s name cleared, she would apologize to Teresa.  

Wow, everyone is hanging Evan out to dry—Teresa, then the men, and now Jackie.  Interesting.  What was hilarious was that, by the end of the phone conversation, Margaret (and, to an extent, Melissa) seemed totally over Jackie and her bullshit.  Margaret was just like, “take it easy!  Take it easy!”  And then she hung up on her 😆 Jackie is really playing some 3D chess here—first she alienates her enemies, then she alienates her friends.  Her strategy is so deep, so covert, that I’m not sure anyone is aware of what it is, up to and including Jackie herself. 

Jackie’s estranged sister is probably watching this and breathing a sigh of relief.  I can only imagine how many Tums the deans at Fordham University School of Law are popping whilst plotting to create distance from this train wreck that has jumped the tracks.  

At the end of the episode, Teresa said something I thought was very interesting—Teresa said to the group that Jackie should have said “fuck you” to her regarding Evan.  Teresa knows she did wrong.  That was why she was so willing to have the sit-down with Jackie in the first place and hear her out.  I think she may have been expecting some “fuck yous” to fly in the course of getting to a better place and to get higher TV ratings.  Teresa was still hurt from last season, she was trying to get this season started, or both, so she did something immature and naughty at Evan’s party.  And then she was willing to film a sit-down during which she and Jackie made amends.  But Jackie brought a gun to a knife fight, and if I may torture this metaphor just a tad more, Jackie was subsequently fucking surprised that she shot herself in the face with her own gun when Teresa walked out with the high ground, knife firmly ensconced in boot.  In other words, this “fight” was just another day at the office for Teresa, whereas Jackie was likely nursing herself with Prince Valium, dry martinis and Turner Classics under the covers of her big, expensive, “winning” “motherfuck[ing]” (thanks for the pithy words from last season, Mel) bed with her thousand count sheets.  It’s not even game, set, match, it’s just...game, and then Jackie breaking down on the court like some kind of low-rent Serena at the 2018 US Open. 

Even though their shenanigans bordered on immature and mildly spiteful during this trip to Lake George, a fun time was had by all.  I did not miss Jackie for one second.  Can Jackie just film the rest of the season from her closet like Mary on RH SLC?  And, while I am making requests that will never see the light of day, can we trade Lexi for that really pretty real estate agent Michelle?  I will settle for relegating Jackie to a closet though and then having her take her (still-warm) third place chair at the reunion, hopefully to only ever be seen again at Teresa’s smaller out-of-the-way book signings.  😆

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Typos
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I will settle for relegating Jackie to a closet though and then having her take her (still-warm) third place chair at the reunion, hopefully to only ever be seen again at Teresa’s smaller out-of-the-way book signings.  😆

This! Lets never forget Jackie is a big fan of the show and a wannabe. As a fan, she should know better than to take down Tre. I believe the rumors, and I am not sorry to say, it cracks me up. All men are capable of cheating. Its just how it is. For Jackie to get so crazed about it is very naïve.  Jackie's insistence that she's winning, yet here  she is  looking like a desperate loser clinging to her husband, clinging to her wealth, clinging to her slimness.  I would love to see her off the show.  There is nothing fun, funny, or interesting about Jackie.

The men and their card game cracked me up. I rewound THREE times to see Frank's face while eating the wasabi.

Melissa is such a try hard. I find her the opposite of amusing. I find Joey G. not as annoying, but it was very telling he was so quick to believe Tre re: Melissa texting with another guy.  I have disliked her since the first season. Speaking of the first season, I always crack up when they flash back to her old face in season one. She's had an entire face transplant since then at this point. I am not saying she is not improved, but her personality is still ugly. I guess no doctor can fix that.

And hello Delores! Plastic surgery or whatever it took, she looks fantastic. When she was on the bed in her little shorts outfit with little to no makeup I was astounded. David is an idiot to not lock that down. That said, even if he does, Frank needs to forever stay a friend of.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I’m not pulling any punches in this post, because all of their behavior this episode bothered me on some level, and the cherry on top will be that I will be able to demonstrate that just because I am Team Tre doesn’t mean I view her behavior with rose-colored glasses.  I’m not taking prisoners, I’m calling balls and strikes...

The women are starting in too heavy on the alcohol, the way it’s starting to occur on other franchises, like NYC and OC.  It used to be that Teresa would have a glass of wine on occasion, Dolores didn’t drink hard liquor, Margaret didn’t drink at all (she just had that weed she would put on her puss 🤮), Melissa didn’t have an alter ego for when she was drunk, and Jen was the only one who turned into a lush when the party turned up.  To see them all, as Siggy would say, “bubulah”, some at 11 am, is a little disappointing, not because I fear for their livers, just because it becomes boring and redundant when everyone is drunk all the time.  

As far as the conversation at lunch about the daughters and their boyfriends, I watched it again, and Teresa gives almost as good as she gets.  Teresa started off the weirdness about her and Mel’s daughters when she said that she couldn’t imagine Antonia, or any 15 year old girl, “getting touched” by a boyfriend.  Melissa hit right back, and harder, with her passive-aggressive bullshit by claiming that Milania told her that everyone has sex.  Teresa’s body language in the immediate aftermath of that exchange showed me that she was not over it, that she was just filing it away for later, very much like Margaret’s “twenty-one” comment about Teresa in Jamaica last season.  

Same complaint with regard to the guys as it relates to drinking:  I think the Joes (Juicy isn’t on the show anymore, so “the Joes” are now Joe G and Joe B) have a very distorted view of what makes a man a man, and it comes down to whoever can drink the most, first and foremost, with whoever can talk the most shit coming in as a close second.  When I see the Joes “bonding” together, I can’t forget how disgusting it was in season nine when the two of them mercilessly double-teamed Marty for his grown-ass decision to marry Danielle.  They were carrying on like obsessed mean-girls.  I realized at the season nine finale, when Joe G attempted to get camera time by pretending it was his business to broker a peace between Joe B and Marty, when Marty said that no one would look at Margaret twice (after he was repeatedly provoked), Joe Gorga, apropos of nothing, jumped in between Marty and Joe B as if to stave off a fight that was only about to happen in Joe G’s little mind. These two men in particular seem to enjoy sowing discord and stirring shit, which renders them “little bitches” in my vernacular.  

Joe B is especially such a little bitch to tell his wife (the person who wears the pants in the family, clearly) on the phone that Teresa doesn’t get anything (not just vis a vis Jackie, but the implication was that Teresa doesn’t get anything about life at all), and then when he is not in the presence of his wife, he reports, through heavy innuendo, that apparently Teressa does get a lot of fucking things, because she had her pulse on what was going on between Evan and Jackie after all.  As Dina said about Bobby in season six, methinks Joe B is a little too eager to be one of the cool kids, and it is not becoming.  

Can we talk about Frank’s involvement in this for a second?  Frank the lawyer, former member of the New Jersey bar, really brought the guys’ conversation into the mud and, I think, orchestrated the whole thing by asking Joe B “what exactly” is the rumor, and after Joe B said a ton of incriminating shit, Frank suddenly wants to take a vote about whether Evan is cheating, and then Frank votes that there is a “ninety-nine percent” chance that Evan is not cheating.  It was very clear to me that Frank was trying to keep his hands clean but really sending the complete opposite message, especially with Bill chiming in that “there’s always that one percent” and Joe G voting that Evan is faithful, not because he believes Evan is faithful, but because Joe is a “man’s man.”  This right here is a subtly maneuvered take-down, of a much higher caliber than Teresa’s, and not one of those men is Evan’s friend IMO.  Oh, and I like the fact that Frank “breached” the topic to Dolores, instead of “broached.”  We’ve got ourselves a wordsmith!

But the larger point I am making is that everyone seems to have it out for the Goldschneiders this year, not just Teresa, who is an easy target, and one can’t help but wonder why.  One theory is that they are tired of pretending Evan’s infidelities don’t exist, so they are just outing him.  This is what happened on RHNYC season two—Ramona was so tired of pretending that Luann’s DOA marriage was intact for the cameras that Ramona finally just said Luann is married to an old man and they fuck other people.  I’m not going to begrudge someone for refusing to carry on with someone else’s lie.  I just wish they would be more honest about their approach.  Frank walks around this franchise as a confirmed cheater.  I could see why it would yank his chain in particular to have to have a scarlet letter casually affixed to his face, while Evan gets to saunter around New York, wining and dining with the best of them, and getting clapped on the back for being a family man, when Frank had to suffer a divorce and indignity for the same behavior.  Just a theory I’m floating out there that makes as much sense as any other I’ve heard.  

I think Jen and Nabil have by far the best marriage on this show.  I am so glad that Jennifer—my RHNJ spirit animal whom I’ve been championing since season nine—is finally coming into her own on this show.  At the opposite end of the spectrum, Joe G really hears that Melissa is going out and his reaction is “fuck you”?  That sounds like the healthy underpinnings to a marriage if I’ve ever heard them 🙄Teresa also incites a lot of shit, such as going to the strip club with Joe when she knew Melissa didn’t approve of that.  What happened to Teresa saying a bunch of seasons ago that the wife makes it better?  I would think the corollary to that would be that the sister doesn’t make it worse...?

When Teresa and Melissa punked Joe on that boat, it was one of the happiest moments I’ve seen of them together.  Too bad it only took a man (a small man, but a man) having to be faux-cuckholded for this to occur.  I guess these people either really do know or don’t know at all that one is the loneliest number.  Melissa got a lot of screen time this episode and I am more convinced than ever that if she wasn’t Teresa’s sister-in-law, she would have gotten the boot from the show ages ago (if she’d even managed to get on in the first place).  

Oh, this was an unintentionally hilarious tidbit from Joe Gorga:  “I have a stable marriage.”  First of all, I don’t believe that’s true, unless merely tolerating each others’ presence is now considered “stable”,  and second of all, what a ringing endorsement for your marriage—“stable”!!  

Ok, pivoting to what a hypocritical lunatic Jackie is, because it can’t not be said.  It is so strange to me that Jackie’s goal is for Teresa to “let Evan know that it was total bullshit” about his cheating.  I can’t recall the last time I thought I might have been cheating, and I was only sure that my hands were clean when a third party and someone I deemed a liar swooped in to reveal to me I wasn’t.  In fact, I don’t recall it happening to me at all this calendar year.  

Jackie is a fucking two-face and that is why Teresa has had a fundamental problem with her almost from the beginning.  Jackie says (though the phone) on the one hand she needs Teresa to dispel this untrue, nasty rumor, yet when Melissa suggests that Jackie might have to issue an apology to Teresa as a conduit for a return apology, thus clearing the name of this man amongst men and releasing her four perfect children of these trespasses committed against them, Jackie’s reaction is...”There’s nothing in the world I’m sorry about.  I needed her to understand...words are so hurtful.  She could have made it right; she just kept digging in.”  Ah-ha, so there is something more important to Jackie than Evan’s reputation, and that is maintaining her faux-righteousness and “winning” against Teresa.  

Dolores is right that if Jackie really needed Evan’s name cleared, she would apologize to Teresa.  

Wow, everyone is hanging Evan out to dry—Teresa, then the men, and now Jackie.  Interesting.  What was hilarious was that, by the end of the phone conversation, Margaret (and, to an extent, Melissa) seemed totally over Jackie and her bullshit.  Margaret was just like, “take it easy!  Take it easy!”  And then she hung up on her 😆 Jackie is really playing some 3D chess here—first she alienates her enemies, then she alienates her friends.  Her strategy is so deep, so covert, that I’m not sure anyone is aware of what it is, up to and including Jackie herself. 

Jackie’s estranged sister is probably watching this and breathing a sigh of relief.  I can only imagine how many Tums the deans at Fordham University School of Law are popping whilst plotting to create distance from this train wreck that has jumped the tracks.  

At the end of the episode, Teresa said something I thought was very interesting—Teresa said to the group that Jackie should have said “fuck you” to her regarding Evan.  Teresa knows she did wrong.  That was why she was so willing to have the sit-down with Jackie in the first place and hear her out.  I think she may have been expecting some “fuck yous” to fly in the course of getting to a better place and to get higher TV ratings.  Teresa was still hurt from last season, she was trying to get this season started, or both, so she did something immature and naughty at Evan’s party.  And then she was willing to film a sit-down during which she and Jackie made amends.  But Jackie brought a gun to a knife fight, and if I may torture this metaphor just a tad more, Jackie was subsequently fucking surprised that she shot herself in the face with her own gun when Teresa walked out with the high ground, knife firmly ensconced in boot.  In other words, this “fight” was just another day at the office for Teresa, whereas Jackie was likely nursing herself with Prince Valium, dry martinis and Turner Classics under the covers of her big, expensive, “winning” “motherfuck[ing]” (thanks for the pithy words from last season, Mel) bed with her thousand count sheets.  It’s not even game, set, match, it’s just...game, and then Jackie breaking down on the court like some kind of low-rent Serena at the 2018 US Open. 

Even though their shenanigans bordered on immature and mildly spiteful during this trip to Lake George, a fun time was had by all.  I did not miss Jackie for one second.  Can Jackie just film the rest of the season from her closet like Mary on RH SLC?  And, while I am making requests that will never see the light of day, can we trade Lexi for that really pretty real estate agent Michelle?  I will settle for relegating Jackie to a closet though and then having her take her (still-warm) third place chair at the reunion, hopefully to only ever be seen again at Teresa’s smaller out-of-the-way book signings.  😆

Wow...thats a lot of deep thoughts.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Wow...thats a lot of deep thoughts.

Yep. Down the road a yonder, they directed me here if I wanted a place to rest my deep thoughts. Gets the job done, and the rates are quite reasonable.  🐴 👍

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think the prank was a planned thing. The teasers made it look like it really happened. I didn’t find it funny in the least. I would think Joe would have gone nuts if Melissa was really texting another guy.

Good point and very possibly right.  I must be slipping since I let this escape me.  I know by now most of this dreck is producer driven and yeah, it makes sense because Joe G would have been having a duck had it been real.  Thanks!

• Love 3
On 3/4/2021 at 1:22 PM, janiema said:

Jackie could have won if she just ignored Teresa’s rumor mongering. Without that explosive sit down between the two of them, the snippets from the party would have wound up on the cutting room floor. Jackie is the one who is giving the rumor oxygen non-stop. Teresa obviously still resents Jackie’s past statement about not being able to control Juicy. In her mind spreading rumors about Evan may be an analogy! I cannot stand Jackie’s holier than thou, I am better than thou shtick. I am not a Teresa fan either. My favorites are Delores and Jennifer this year. I think Jennifer and Bill are a great couple.

Exactly. Jackie is just eager to get attention by airing her grievances. She's never going to let it go because if she did, she'd have to actually be interesting. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Exactly. Jackie is just eager to get attention by airing her grievances.

I am gonna have to disagree with this......Eager for attention? Ummm Teresa went to her party that was being thrown for her husband and threw out a nasty rumor and said it to anyone that she could ON NATIONAL TELEVISION  ... There is NOT ONE OF US who would not have had an issue with that IF it had been done to one of us.. NOT ONE .. people can say oh if its not true she could have ignored it dismissing not only the rumor but how disrespectful it was to do it at HIS party with HIS and her friends.. that be like me coming to a party at your house and just shitting on you by telling everyone there how your spouse is fucking other people when they aren't around you (If it was true or not) and saying well you shouldn't have a problem with it get over it ..ya know what I am saying? (Hell Teresa demanded people not go anywhere near the woman that was saying that Joe was cheating that owned the store  and got pissed that two of her friends still walked in her fashion show and bitched about it to anyone that would listen) She DEMANDED loyalty and if you are hanging out with someone saying that you wernt her friend and the woman didn't come to an event that Teresa was throwing to do it ... ... NO ONE would have let that go especially coming from a Coworker that you still have to be around ... lets be honest here

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12
(edited)

I think we have become desensitized and forget that just because they are on TV that things said and done on this show do have real world consequences.. Reputations,Marriages, friendships are all effected by things said and done good and bad ...I mean just look at us here debating on and standing up for different people on this show ... We form an opinion and take that out with us and comment on it here ....we put out and effect the way they are perceived by our own opinions of what they do on this show... we chose to buy or not buy products they hawk or go to business that they have based on an opinion we formed by watching and discussing with others this show.. Again Reputation is all you have to go on in the real world ...Yes this show is entertainment for the most part but again it does have an effect IRL

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
(edited)

If Teresa hadn't started this shit with Jackie, then we wouldn't even be talking about this shit.  Somebody has to stand up to the almighty Teresa.  Who died and made her God?  Teresa is a bully.  If you don't bow and scrape to her, she becomes very inflamed and throws glasses, yells like a demon, storms off in a rage, flips tables (I've always had umbrage with the "flip" part of the story-if she had flipped it, the table would have been upside down, but they want to make Teresa come across as big, bad, and boss).  Teresa, is really nothing more than a petty criminal to me.  Ooooh, it's her "Italian" blood that makes her so passionate, she needs to mix it up with someone like me with "Irish" blood.  I would mop the floor up with her "Italian" blood.  Fuck Teresa.

Edited by Shannah Banana
Sorry for the long gap in my comment-don't know what happened
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I am gonna have to disagree with this......Eager for attention? Ummm Teresa went to her party that was being thrown for her husband and threw out a nasty rumor and said it to anyone that she could ON NATIONAL TELEVISION  ... There is NOT ONE OF US who would not have had an issue with that IF it had been done to one of us.. NOT ONE .. people can say oh if its not true she could have ignored it dismissing not only the rumor but how disrespectful it was to do it at HIS party with HIS and her friends.. that be like me coming to a party at your house and just shitting on you by telling everyone there how your spouse is fucking other people when they aren't around you (If it was true or not) and saying well you shouldn't have a problem with it get over it ..ya know what I am saying? (Hell Teresa demanded people not go anywhere near the woman that was saying that Joe was cheating that owned the store  and got pissed that two of her friends still walked in her fashion show and bitched about it to anyone that would listen) She DEMANDED loyalty and if you are hanging out with someone saying that you wernt her friend and the woman didn't come to an event that Teresa was throwing to do it ... ... NO ONE would have let that go especially coming from a Coworker that you still have to be around ... lets be honest here

I get what you mean. Jackie's anger at Teresa is definitely justified; Teresa was way out of line. I just think that Jackie is continuing this conflict for drama's sake. All of them milk their conflicts, but Jackie doesn't seem to have any other entree into a storyline (Whatever happened to her Mommy blog?). YMMV, of course.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

I get what you mean. Jackie's anger at Teresa is definitely justified; Teresa was way out of line. I just think that Jackie is continuing this conflict for drama's sake. All of them milk their conflicts, but Jackie doesn't seem to have any other entree into a storyline (Whatever happened to her Mommy blog?). YMMV, of course.

Without this Teresa would be in the same boat ... without conflict T would just be a non entity  .. I think thats why she came in so hot cause she had NOTHING else to really go on ..

• Love 7
On 3/7/2021 at 2:05 PM, Vanderboom said:

Yeah, I feel badly, but I'm over Jackie and this whole situation.  She's in the right, but it doesn't matter.  Teresa gave her a gift - coming to Evan's home for a party to celebrate his birthday with real friends and family and talking shit about the dude?  It doesn't get more clearly wrong than that.  But, alas, Jackie badly played her hand, and she gave Teresa a get out of jail free card.  As soon as Gia's name was said, it was game over.  Teresa's the one in the wrong, but she will NEVER let go of that bone, and the others don't care enough to try to freeze her out on Jackie's behalf.  She doesn't have the support for a coup, and she can't figure out how to back down, so she's a goner.  Meh.

If I found out my finance person who I had been with a while and had done well with my money was cheating on his wife, I probably wouldn't care.  If I found out my finance person who I had been with a while and had done well with my money was joining a reality show, I probably wouldn't care.  BUT, if I were picking a new finance guy and all other things were equal, I would not pick someone who was on a reality show or cheating on his wife.  To me, I would consider either of these things as a potential negative for someone handling my money, and would probably choose someone else (knowing the someone else could be up to all sorts of no good I don't know about).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4