Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I didn't see a thread started for this program, which is on Discovery+.  

Lots of couples, some of which we haven't seen in a while (Blake/Jasmin, Jenny/Larry, Daya/Brett, Evelyn/David, Emily/Sasha, etc) and other more recent couples participated.  

They have 6-8 episodes up and apparently more coming. 

I seriously loved the show.  It kept my scattered brain focused and entertained for a good portion of the day yesterday.  Best shit TLC has cranked out since maybe Pillow Talk (although I enjoyed this far more than I ever did Pillow Talk).  I was home alone and yet laughing out loud at some of this shit.  

Debbie and Colt were on and they were surprisingly entertaining.

Hell, even Larissa and Eric (both of whom I usually loathe) were on it, and extremely toned down and entertaining.  

I have 6 months free through my Verizon Unlimited, but if they offer a free trial and you sign up for it, be sure to catch this "game show."  

This shit had me so entertained that I didn't have to yell at anyone to get off of my lawn all day.  😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 2/26/2021 at 1:11 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I didn't see a thread started for this program, which is on Discovery+.  

Lots of couples, some of which we haven't seen in a while (Blake/Jasmin, Jenny/Larry, Daya/Brett, Evelyn/David, Emily/Sasha, etc) and other more recent couples participated.  

They have 6-8 episodes up and apparently more coming. 

I seriously loved the show.  It kept my scattered brain focused and entertained for a good portion of the day yesterday.  Best shit TLC has cranked out since maybe Pillow Talk (although I enjoyed this far more than I ever did Pillow Talk).  I was home alone and yet laughing out loud at some of this shit.  

Debbie and Colt were on and they were surprisingly entertaining.

Hell, even Larissa and Eric (both of whom I usually loathe) were on it, and extremely toned down and entertaining.  

I have 6 months free through my Verizon Unlimited, but if they offer a free trial and you sign up for it, be sure to catch this "game show."  

This shit had me so entertained that I didn't have to yell at anyone to get off of my lawn all day.  😄

My husband and I are loving this show. I am making him answer all the questions related to my country. And I am trying my hand at the State of Confusion game. 

Angela was hilarious, and it was amusing? when she didn't know how many stars were on the flag and responded with "I only know Trump!" 😂🥸

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I want to watch this with my hubby and maybe answer the questions, too.  I did ask him where the weirdest place we have ever shim shammed was and he answered:  "Florida!"   No offense to Florida, but man, some weird stuff DOES go on down there, lol!!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I watched a few episodes I hadn't seen last night.  I guess TLC loaded up some new ones.  

I'm still really enjoying this show.  I'm not sure how much longer they can drag it out, but it's doing a grand job of entertaining me.  

Thanks TLC!

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I watched a few episodes I hadn't seen last night.  I guess TLC loaded up some new ones.  

I'm still really enjoying this show.  I'm not sure how much longer they can drag it out, but it's doing a grand job of entertaining me.  

Thanks TLC!

I find the episodes are great if you play along. That’s what’s keeping me engaged right now. Also, seeing the couples in a more real setting is great. Episode 7 was interesting because all of the couples had a young child who might appear at any moment. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I find the episodes are great if you play along. That’s what’s keeping me engaged right now. Also, seeing the couples in a more real setting is great. Episode 7 was interesting because all of the couples had a young child who might appear at any moment. 

One of the episodes I watched last night had Larissa and Eric versus Debbie and Colt.

Started out with a screaming match between them, but then they all settled down and played nicely.  

I normally loathe Larissa, but I find her quite tolerable on this show....and Eric does a bomb-assed imitation of her 😂

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I liked this show alot more then I thought I would and most of the couples came off more likeable, even Pao.  Jenny was the only one I ended up liking less.

I loved it when Pao called out Jenny and Larry for possibly cheating.  

Then Jenny was caught red-handed cheating by erasing something on the board after she had locked in her response and tried to weasel her way out of it.

I ended up liking her a lot less, too.  It's just a game, for fuck's sake.  Stop trying to cheat.  Loved it when they were told they'd be penalized if they were caught again.  Ugh.

4 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Evelyn - what a poor sport and awful human.  Pretty sure Colt and Debbie will be Champions lol

That woman is virtually humorless.  I didn't like her on her season and I still don't like her.  

2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Was Evelyn the singer who married the virginal man?

Yup, that's him, David from Spain.  

-----

And I was gobsmacked to learn Larissa watches the news and has a pretty good grasp of current events.  

I remember raising an eyebrow way back when she used "pejorative" correctly in a sentence and didn't even add an "eeee" on the end of the word.  I wondered then if she were sharper than she portrayed.  

I really enjoy this show.  Like Pillow Talk, it shows a totally different side to these couples.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Then Jenny was caught red-handed cheating by erasing something on the board after she had locked in her response and tried to weasel her way out of it.

I ended up liking her a lot less, too.  It's just a game, for fuck's sake.  Stop trying to cheat.  Loved it when they were told they'd be penalized if they were caught again.  Ugh.

Jenny?  Jenny of "But Sumit, when are you getting a divorce?" Jenny?  Then she CHEATS???  

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Jenny?  Jenny of "But Sumit, when are you getting a divorce?" Jenny?  Then she CHEATS???  

No, even worse....Jenny from the Philippines who married Larry who lived in his RV.  

I was shocked at her blatant attempt to cheat and then lie about it.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

No, even worse....Jenny from the Philippines who married Larry who lived in his RV.  

I was shocked at her blatant attempt to cheat and then lie about it.  

Noooo....she was kinda nice, right?  Larry was the one who refused to eat their feast, right?  (Why do I remember this?)  And Larry drained his 401K  (BIG MISTAKE) to go get her?  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/18/2021 at 7:40 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Noooo....she was kinda nice, right?  Larry was the one who refused to eat their feast, right?  (Why do I remember this?)  And Larry drained his 401K  (BIG MISTAKE) to go get her?  

You are correct.  

After seeing them together on Love Games, they are certainly a couple of odd ducks.

Also, Evelyn and Cory were asked to pick one of them (Larry or Jenny) to answer a question...

They chose Larry...

Jenny got snippy and wanted to know why they didn't pick her....

Evelyn and Cory said it didn't matter and said Jenny could answer...

Jenny then couldn't answer the fucking question and got snippy because they chose her to answer instead of Larry.

I swear, you can't make this shit up.  Freaking weirdos 😄

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

You are correct.  

After seeing them together on Love Games, they are certainly a couple of odd ducks.

Also, Evelyn and Cory were asked to pick one of them (Larry or Jenny) to answer a question...

They chose Cory...

Jenny got snippy and wanted to know why they didn't pick her....

Evelyn and Cory said it didn't matter and said Jenny could answer...

Jenny then couldn't answer the fucking question and got snippy because they chose her to answer instead of Larry.

I swear, you can't make this shit up.  Freaking weirdos 😄

And now we all know what I will be watching when I get home.  

• Love 2
On 7/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, mamadrama said:

Georgi/Darcey vs Kyle/Noon is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. My son was hooting. And Georgi has 0 sense of humor. 

I also genuinely laughed at Florian and Stacey, particularly the answer of "driving" to one of the questions and Stacey being gobsmacked because she had never even ridden in a car with Florian...and then Florian's phonetic misspelling of "jeans."  I enjoyed them much more than I expected to.  😂