Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E03: Robyn the Peacemaker

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

At this point it doesn't sound like any of them want to live anywhere near each other much less spend all that money to build houses close to each other.  Kody is for the most part done with all of them except Robin at this point, and none of them (except for lonely pathetic Janelle) even care enough to go through all the effort and expense to live near each other.  They'd be just as happy to stay where they are and not see each other except on holidays anymore.  I think Coyote Pass is just a plot device at this point because they basically have nothing else to use.  It's beyond old news, tired, dead and should be put to bed by now but of course they have to keep milking it to keep the show going and the money coming in.  But how much longer can they go on with the charade?  It's ridiculous that after all this time all they can do is argue about where Meri wants to live.  Kody doesn't care to be near Meri and Meri doesn't give two craps about living anywhere NEAR the other women so why are they even arguing about it at all much less an entire year after it was first an issue?  It's obviously all for the show at this point, and a desperate attempt to make it news so as to squeeze out another season.  None of it is real. 

Kody acts like he just wants his wives to "work it out" and "get along" so they can resume going for the ideal of living near each other if not under one roof, but I don't think he even wants that at this point, so his complaining is all drama for the show.  It is clear and obvious to me that he has moved on to Robin and only gives his other wives a nod every now and then because he has children with them to visit.  He even said that in not so many words, that Meri doesn't have children for him to visit so he doesn't even have any reason to see her all that much.  Their association is only because they happen to both be characters in a reality show based on their former relationship.  If not for that I doubt that he and her would have any interaction whatsoever at this point.

• Love 16

Exactly. The land known as Coyote Pass is not going to be developed. The arguing over who gets what plot is pointless. It is simply being done to keep the show on TLC and the money rolling in because like Yeah No said they have nothing else to offer for filming. Well maybe now they will have Mariah and Audrey. The rest of the adult children probably have bettter sense to get mixed up in the mess. Who really thinks that Mariah will have her credits trasnferred to Utah University or whatever college she mentioned and finish her degree?  She should have finished her MSW by now. She has probably lost interest in social work and wants to move on to something more to her liking.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think Coyote Pass is just a plot device at this point because they basically have nothing else to use.  It's beyond old news, tired, dead and should be put to bed by now but of course they have to keep milking it to keep the show going and the money coming in.

And it's even more ridiculous because we know this was all filmed, what, at least a year ago?  And because of SM we know for a fact that nothing has changed.  It would be one thing if it was "fresh" and anything could happen but we already know it hasn't.

38 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

It is simply being done to keep the show on TLC and the money rolling in because like Yeah No said they have nothing else to offer for filming. Well maybe now they will have Mariah and Audrey.

Again, we know that there has been no wedding, not even any preparation for a wedding in the past year.  So if they are not getting married for another year or more do they seriously think that can draw out this bland, boring, repetitive mess for multiple seasons?

I guess as long as there are viewers they stay on the air.  Glad to say I am not one of them.

• Love 9

Again, we know that there has been no wedding, not even any preparation for a wedding in the past year.  So if they are not getting married for another year or more do they seriously think that can draw out this bland, boring, repetitive mess for multiple seasons?

I'm thinking the wedding plans got put on hold because of Covid. And I'm glad to see the Browns taking the pandemic at least a little seriously, unlike the Duggars who think the blood of Jesus will protect them from dying (it didn't keep Grandma Duggar from drowning in the swimming pool though).

I guess as long as there are viewers they stay on the air.  Glad to say I am not one of them.

They have a core following, and are probably pretty cheap to produce. There will be at least one more season. And probably some custom Discovery+ content. They are going to milk this cow for a while.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

The more I watch, the more I’m convinced this is an infomercial type ad for the property.  Meri is talking about the poond (not a typo) as if it’s a great place to put a deck. 

She's probably hoping to lure Kody over in his Speedo so he can dive off the deck and do his laps through Bacteria Pond while she sips a margarita and watches.

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

She's probably hoping to lure Kody over in his Speedo so he can dive off the deck and do his laps through Bacteria Pond while she sips a margarita and watches.

Plot twist...Just prior to his dip in the pond, Kody had been enjoying one of Janelle's melange casserole lunches and he is suddenly struck by a cramp.  Meri takes notice of his golden curls bobbing up and down on Golden Pond and drawing on her Strong Woman attributes, she dives in to save him.  As she is administering mouth to mouth resuscitation on him he comes to, they gaze into each other's eyes and fall madly in love once again.

THE END 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• LOL 17

If you were Meri and had been sitting in your house Sunday night watching "Sister Wives" on tv, what would you have done once you saw the things Kody said about you in his sofa interviews?  Would you call him on the phone and confront him?  Would you send him a nasty email?  We can guess Kody doesn't care enough to reach out to Meri to apologize for how he said it.  

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

If you were Meri and had been sitting in your house Sunday night watching "Sister Wives" on tv, what would you have done once you saw the things Kody said about you in his sofa interviews?  Would you call him on the phone and confront him?  Would you send him a nasty email?  We can guess Kody doesn't care enough to reach out to Meri to apologize for how he said it.  

If they speak at all outside of the show I would think it would be to congratulate each other for staying on script.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

There is about as much likelihood of Kody calling to apologize as there is of Meri apologizing to Janelle and Christine for the years of torment she put them through when she was large and in charge.

Instead of confrontation, this may be the time for introspection on Meri's part.  How did things go so awry in this relationship?  Did I fail to contribute my share in making this multi-level marriage work?  If in her soul she believes she has done her best to bring harmony to their unique relationships, then it's time to walk away, because there will never be a meeting of the minds.

• Love 12

I think part of the reason Audrey and Mariah are moving back to SLC is that Audrey’s family lives near there. If Audrey has been struggling with depression, she may need her family’s support. Of course, it is also pretty likely that Mariah found her program too challenging in Chicago and moving to Utah will take care of both issues.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I think part of the reason Audrey and Mariah are moving back to SLC is that Audrey’s family lives near there. If Audrey has been struggling with depression, she may need her family’s support. Of course, it is also pretty likely that Mariah found her program too challenging in Chicago and moving to Utah will take care of both issues.

I'm also hearing with the talk of starting a family that Audrey wants her family near by when they do.  I think she's aware enough that she's the one who is going to be stuck with the major share of the work with kids and she wants a support system handy.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Plot twist...Just prior to his dip in the pond, Kody had been enjoying one of Janelle's melange casserole lunches and he is suddenly struck by a cramp.  Meri takes notice of his golden curls bobbing up and down on Golden Pond and drawing on her Strong Woman attributes, she dives in to save him.  As she is administering mouth to mouth resuscitation on him he comes to, they gaze into each other's eyes and fall madly in love once again.

THE END 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

You got me! I hadda look up melange casserole! First hit was "erotic seafood casserole" !!!

Eeuuww. Sometimes- ignernce is bliss

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

You got me! I hadda look up melange casserole! First hit was "erotic seafood casserole" !!!

Eeuuww. Sometimes- ignernce is bliss

"erotic seafood casserole"...if Janelle reads about this, she'll be combing the internet for recipes.  Contaminated Catfish Casseroles.  It would be a double whammy, utilizing natures gift from the Poison Pond and getting a subtle dig in at Meri at the same time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Meri takes notice of his golden curls bobbing up and down on Golden Pond and drawing on her Strong Woman attributes, she dives in to save him.  As she is administering mouth to mouth resuscitation on him he comes to, they gaze into each other's eyes and fall madly in love once again.

THE END 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

With Robyn's face scowling as she peers over the fence.  Reminiscent of that mock-up someone on here did of Robyn peering in Christine's kitchen window while she was hosting her wonderful man.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

I would have changed my phone number and gone on with my life. I would have done that after the therapy appointment last season. He doesn't live with her or stay at her house, and they have no relationship at this point. And they're not raising any minor children together. Just move on. It's pathetic. Even if this is staged for the show, it is lower than I hope I would ever go. I would say the same thing to Christine and Janelle. There is no relationship. Have we even seen him touch Janelle or Christine this season? 

And I second whoever called bullshit on Robyn trying to claim she doesn't see Kody much either. He is living at Robyn's house. The Instagrams pretty much tell the story that Kody is not at any of the other wives' houses. 

Also, wouldn't Meri already know why they don't want to give her control of the pond? They talked about it last season, and I'm assuming that Meri would have watched that episode. Why are they still pretending it's a big secret?

Edited by Kellyee
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Why are they still pretending it's a big secret?

They are contractually obligated.

If, and it’s a big if, in some sort of alternative universe where they had never participated in the “Sister Wives” Reality Show, how would their lives be different?

They may not have ever left Lehi.

I’m guessing Meri would have never engaged with “Sam”.

My Sister Wive’s Closet never would have been a thing.

Mariah may still be in the closet.

They wouldn’t have as many real estate ventures.

Anybody have anything else to add?

• Love 9

Robyn might still be in debt.

They would have been working at regular jobs giving all of them structure.

With less children Kody might be a better father - I have the most doubt about this one. Kody prefers small children who adore him not people with their own ideas and thoughts.

• Love 15
On 3/1/2021 at 12:32 PM, Art Of Noiz said:

I want to point out that it was Janelle that first brought up everyone needing access the poopond. Interested to see if Kody would name her. Christine probably doesn't gaf. I doubt Robyn cares, she was disgusted by the infamous pond plunge. 

This made me think of the 80s Grey Poupon commercials...
"Pardon me, do you have a poopond?"
"But of course" 

• LOL 16
(edited)
18 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

Kody crying over the death of his dog broke me.  

And yet when 4 year old Truely nearly died of kidney failure on his watch, not a single tear.  

Edited by WhatsUpDummy
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I would've consulted United Van Lines, UHaul Dry Storage for my Lulano rags, and the nearest joolry store to purchase the prettiest diamond ring to place upon my middle finger. 

Wowza, look how it catches the sunlight as I wave it 'round and 'round out the car window at Kooty's ugly mug  as I head on out of town.

Bye, Felicia!  🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

"erotic seafood casserole"...if Janelle reads about this, she'll be combing the internet for recipes.  Contaminated Catfish Casseroles.  It would be a double whammy, utilizing natures gift from the Poison Pond and getting a subtle dig in at Meri at the same time.

I really don't have enough to do! This brought back a really old memory. Catfish Makes My Nature Rise by the Temptations. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

When the kids were young, Kody could just parade around from house to house being the "I'll fix it" guy and he thrived on being needed and respected. The adult children now think he's a joke. The wives think he's a joke and are annoyed.

I think his disdain for Meri is in some part due to jealousy. She is free. She's an empty nester. She can go wherever and whenever she wants. No visible kids - not even adult ones - to worry about -- in her giant house. "she's living her why..." LOL.

If he were smart he'd work Meri back into the rotation and use her mansion as the man cave escape he desperately wants. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, kicotan said:

They are contractually obligated.

If, and it’s a big if, in some sort of alternative universe where they had never participated in the “Sister Wives” Reality Show, how would their lives be different?

They may not have ever left Lehi.

I’m guessing Meri would have never engaged with “Sam”.

My Sister Wive’s Closet never would have been a thing.

Mariah may still be in the closet.

They wouldn’t have as many real estate ventures.

Anybody have anything else to add?

Oh, fun!  

Kody would only have three wives due to continued financial straights.  

OR Meri would have found Kody a fourth wife who actually had a good enough job to justify her inclusion.

Truely would be the youngest Brown.  

Mykelti, Maddie, and Aspyn would be married to cousins or uncles.

The family would have to rent a room at Lizzie’s.

Logan would still be doing dishes.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

When the kids were young, Kody could just parade around from house to house being the "I'll fix it" guy and he thrived on being needed and respected. The adult children now think he's a joke. The wives think he's a joke and are annoyed.

I think his disdain for Meri is in some part due to jealousy. She is free. She's an empty nester. She can go wherever and whenever she wants. No visible kids - not even adult ones - to worry about -- in her giant house. "she's living her why..." LOL.

If he were smart he'd work Meri back into the rotation and use her mansion as the man cave escape he desperately wants. 

Even if Kody harbours jealousy towards Meri and her free existence, I don’t think he’ll ever bring her back into rotation to get some “free time”. He appears completely repulsed by Meri and would have to fight her off with a bat if he did that. No way is gonna want to be alone with her. 

• Love 15
(edited)
On 3/2/2021 at 6:42 AM, ginger90 said:

BDA8DE22-4737-4091-946F-E0066473B071.jpeg

Maybe she feels like it would be weird to hold hands with another woman that her “husband” is boinking and she’s not getting any herself. I don’t disagree. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 11
37 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Maybe she feels like it would. W weird to hold hands with another woman that her “husband” is boinking and she’s not getting any herself. I don’t disagree. 

I don't think so because Meri has made similar comments in the past and it didn't have anything to do with sister wives..... In fact I think all of them have said that they think it's kinky, weird, yucky etc to kiss another woman unless you're gay.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't think so because Meri has made similar comments in the past and it didn't have anything to do with sister wives..... In fact I think all of them have said that they think it's kinky, weird, yucky etc to kiss another woman unless you're gay.

Not under the present restrictions of course, but normally I hug and cheek kiss most of my friends, and most definitely all family, male and female, especially if I haven't seen them in a while.  Definitely not gay, nor am I making a pass at the males in my life.  You know instinctively those that would consider the gesture a violation of personal space and suffice with a hand clasp or big smile as a greeting.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

And yet when 4 year old Truely nearly died of kidney failure on his watch, not a single tear.  

Exactly, and this is why my cold-hearted self rolled my eyes when he was crying about the dog - he never uses those same tears for his kids (unless he's saying good-bye to Caleb).  Plus, with She-Devil dry-crying 14 times per episode, I just assume that any crying coming from Kody and/or Robyn is being done as a performance.

9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think that the vast majority of viewers don't view sister-wives as anything more than several women married to the same guy, and yet the women like to constantly remind us dumb monogamists that no funny stuff goes on between wives.  I would no more think that then I would think that Kody and Robyn have Janelle over to swing from the chandeliers during their sexy times.  While I'm certain that Kody's caveman friends occasionally like to give him the ol' nudge-nudge-wink-wink, I personally don't need Robyn to tell me that she has no plans to make out with Meri on my tv while I'm trying to enjoy my coffee and Cheerios.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
21 hours ago, Sandy W said:

She'd be too tired and unmotivated to make it.

The more I think about the timing of taping and current postings from the family, the more likely I am inclined to believe the unreality of this show.  They all have parts to play now to keep this going.  Kody's angry elf self now is the new "character."  Meri spends extraordinary time in the B&B now so she is likely never near the family much.  They live completely seperate lives.  I actually think that Christine hit the nail on the head and exposed the sham by saying that when Kody comes to her house in the evenings for a few hours (note - not to stay for days or overnight) that it completely disrupts her entire life.  She is done.

• Love 15
On 3/2/2021 at 1:35 PM, Tuxcat said:

Recall that the "house in the trees" was literally way back in the trees well away from the other proposed houses. Her second option was to be by the road. It's not unusual to be confused. Why couldn't she put a house closer to the ditch and away from the trees a little? They didn't tell her why she only had two choices. a) in the trees  or b) by the road was it.  If I were going to build a house, I'd want to put it in the best spot. Meri is just saying she wants some trees around but doesn't want to be literally in the woods surrounded by trees. But that's not an option given to her because they are all worried about access to an ugly ditch. 

Of course they could cut down a few trees...but then we wouldn't have a storyline.

jnms9rokp7j41.jpg

When it comes to the properties at Coyote SwamPass, I assume there are some restrictions involved in how far you can build a permanent structure from the property lines and the gas line easement, maybe even the swamp? I don't know if there was already a clearing in the lot for House #3 but I suppose there could also be restrictions on how many trees can be cut down, if any. In the trees may be the only rill option for that lot considering the size of the houses they're all likely going to "need", especially Meri because Meri. Not that I rilly blame her at this point. I say keep getting that TLC money until the end, then go your way!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

As Kody pointed out, they haven't even had this land surveyed yet.  There is literally no need for any of them to step foot on that property and discuss who gets what tree and what pond access before they've even had it surveyed to see where they can build.  But for the sake of the dramz, they must trudge out there and breathlessly hike the gentle inclines and count trees and piss and moan as many times as they can to give this show some content.  Now I have always been the weirdo who can't get enough of the catfish stuff, but I swear if I hear Meri mention "trees" one more time, I am going to.....oh who am I kidding, I am still going to watch.  😡

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I swear if I hear Meri mention "trees" one more time, I am going to.....oh who am I kidding, I am still going to watch.  😡

Or listen to her one more time gargle out "...that's not what I saaaid".  The point is Meri, you didn't say anything and you once again, kept everyone hopping from one foot to another awaiting your decision.  It seems to be the only power she has left in the family dynamic and she'll utilize it to maintain some semblance of control.

But as you say Laurkaye, it's all for the drama and it's pointless to even assign lots at this stage of land development.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Exactly, and this is why my cold-hearted self rolled my eyes when he was crying about the dog - he never uses those same tears for his kids (unless he's saying good-bye to Caleb).  Plus, with She-Devil dry-crying 14 times per episode, I just assume that any crying coming from Kody and/or Robyn is being done as a performance.

I think that the vast majority of viewers don't view sister-wives as anything more than several women married to the same guy, and yet the women like to constantly remind us dumb monogamists that no funny stuff goes on between wives.  I would no more think that then I would think that Kody and Robyn have Janelle over to swing from the chandeliers during their sexy times.  While I'm certain that Kody's caveman friends occasionally like to give him the ol' nudge-nudge-wink-wink, I personally don't need Robyn to tell me that she has no plans to make out with Meri on my tv while I'm trying to enjoy my coffee and Cheerios.

Kody's "tears" for that dog are as fake as his hair anyway. He didn't give a crap about the dog, any more than he does about his wives or kids. His only emotion is annoyance for the inconvenience others' feelings are causing him.

I agree with you that these women are spending a lot of time denying something they've never been accused of. Despite what lots of people think about gays and bisexuals, we are not predators and we do not generally hit on people who are not interested in us any more than straight people do. (Also we are not attention seekers, but that's another topic.) I have friends of all genders, who I (pre-COVID) hug, hold hands with, touch, and tell I love them, and am not any more interested in them sexually than they are me. I suspect this constant protestation that "we're not involved with each other that way" is just an exercise in staying relevant. They have to keep saying it to convince Sharp that they are so unique and interesting that they have to keep fending off orgy-seekers. It's the same as Kody professing to everyone that he has FOUR WIVES, guys, FOUR, and NO he's not searching for a FIFTH wife among every woman he sees because he's already got FOUR, okay? FOUR WIVES. It's because they have no content but they want to keep milking this show because they're terrible with money and have no earning capacity otherwise.

• Love 18

I agree with you that these women are spending a lot of time denying something they've never been accused of. Despite what lots of people think about gays and bisexuals, we are not predators and we do not generally hit on people who are not interested in us any more than straight people do. (Also we are not attention seekers, but that's another topic.) I have friends of all genders, who I (pre-COVID) hug, hold hands with, touch, and tell I love them, and am not any more interested in them sexually than they are me. I suspect this constant protestation that "we're not involved with each other that way" is just an exercise in staying relevant. They have to keep saying it to convince Sharp that they are so unique and interesting that they have to keep fending off orgy-seekers. It's the same as Kody professing to everyone that he has FOUR WIVES, guys, FOUR, and NO he's not searching for a FIFTH wife among every woman he sees because he's already got FOUR, okay? FOUR WIVES. It's because they have no content but they want to keep milking this show because they're terrible with money and have no earning capacity otherwise.

I think Janelle and Christine could have a pretty good marriage. They seem the closest among the wives, and they have a good dynamic. Christine likes staying home with kids, and Janelle (at least she used to) like working. They make a good couple. Far better than any of them and Kody.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I seem to recall Kootie mentioning he had a key to Meri's house.  He probably rotates there only when she is out of town to get away from Robyn, Christine & the kids' demands on him.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Kody's "tears" for that dog are as fake as his hair anyway. He didn't give a crap about the dog, any more than he does about his wives or kids. His only emotion is annoyance for the inconvenience others' feelings are causing him.

Didn't Kootie complain about the heat and how it was taking too long to dig the grave with nobody helping him, while the dog was running around & wagging its tail?

11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Didn't Kootie complain about the heat and how it was taking too long to dig the grave with nobody helping him, while the dog was running around & wagging its tail?

The dog was running around, funny how they claimed he was so old and feeble they were doing him a kindness to put him down.  I'm pretty sure the problem was that the dog had become incontinent and Meri wasn't about to have her new LV McMansion builder grade carpets soiled.  There are remedies for that, diaper him up or confine him to rooms with easy to clean flooring.  Funny, when it's Maria's dog Mosby, he gets carried to prevent accidents on carpeted floors.

57 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I haven't reached that part in the series (and will probably skip it when I do), but that's what I hear from these forums, and I wouldn't put it past him to kill a dog for ratings.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

I almost don't want to ask...Did he kill the dog himself? Did they at least bring a vet there to help do it somewhat humanely?

ETA - I looked it up. They had a vet and a vet assistant there on the lawn.

Edited by Tuxcat
(edited)

They certainly didn't have to FILM it for public entertainment, though.  For that I 100% blame Kody and I'm certain he did it for ratings.  But then he also had no qualms about filming his toddler's kidneys failing to the point where she had to be hospitalized, or shaming Ysabel for not correcting her own spine by doing exercises 5 hours a day, or giving us footage of his young children sobbing when they were told they'd be moving in two days and they couldn't tell anyone, etc., etc.  Reality shows do this, I get it.  And heaven knows I watch a lot of trashy reality shows.  But to put your children's raw pain on television for people to watch while they eat popcorn is loathsome.  Of course without this drama, there's no show and no paycheck, but his kids didn't get a say on what was filmed.  Perhaps that's why once most of his kids become adults, they move away and no longer appear on the show, for which I applaud every single one of them.  Excellent work, Kodork.  Hope you spend a fortune building houses for your kids who will never move close to you ever again.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 20
(edited)
53 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

When Robchins opened her pie hole and said something about not seeing Kootie for days, why didn't her damn nose grow?

If only...

It is growing but,  so is her chin so it's hard to discern.

Edited by OdinO.
  • LOL 12

Just reminiscing on how this series started off.  This family appeared to have it all figured out, except for the finances.  Along comes TLC and PAYDIRT!  They get to showcase their lovely selves, their lovely lives and lovely family.  Increase awareness of this fabulous lifestyle and pay off some bills in the process.  Their first paychecks may have seemed like manna from heaven.

Then, things started turning.  More money, more wants, more demands, more ugliness creeping through the Mona Lisa smiles.  Fast forward to today and this family is full of misery and unhappiness and STILL not enough money. 

Talk about selling your souls . . .

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
53 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Just reminiscing on how this series started off.  This family appeared to have it all figured out, except for the finances.  Along comes TLC and PAYDIRT!  They get to showcase their lovely selves, their lovely lives and lovely family.  Increase awareness of this fabulous lifestyle and pay off some bills in the process.  Their first paychecks may have seemed like manna from heaven.

Then, things started turning.  More money, more wants, more demands, more ugliness creeping through the Mona Lisa smiles.  Fast forward to today and this family is full of misery and unhappiness and STILL not enough money. 

Talk about selling your souls . . .

Never enough. It's what happens when you don't work for what you have.

Edited by OdinO.
  • Love 7