Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E32: Life After Lockup: 30 Day Fiancé

• Start Topic

1. Sarah is almost too stupid to breathe - Her easy breezy portrayal of her feelings for Michael and their relationship is a) very clearly a lie when you consider that she is already stressing out over where he is and why he isn't picking up her phone call and b) makes her an asshole for ONCE AGAIN setting her kids up to fall in love with a father figure who she, by her own admission, is having nothing more than a casual affair with.  I wanted to hit Sarah in the face with a frying pan when I saw Rayne cry about how she didn't want Michael to leave.  Sarah knows full well that Michael isn't going to just stay with her and be a father and she CONTINUALLY exposes her children to this pain.  

I also need her friend to take it down several hundred notches.  Sarah is an idiot involved in a messy relationship with an idiot.  Why would you tell her to call anyone?  So they can get dragged into this disaster?  Her friend is annoying and I wish Sarah had another friend.  But its Sarah, so its a miracle she has a friend in all the world.  

2. Kristiana is either pregnant or she has one of those Mary Tudor tumors.  She looks like a completely different person.  When Jessica Simpson gained like 30 pounds, she was a little chunky, but I could still tell it was her.  

3. Shavel is another one.  Is she so desperate to get married in 30 days because she is scared he is going to bolt?  Is this for some sort of tax break....sounds like true love. 

She is seriously ready to become estranged with her mother over a man who just showed up in Branson with a giant roller bag, a ring of unknown origin and who only proposed out of desperation?  You spent a weekend together so you have "worked on your relationship" so much that you should get married?  I love that both mothers are so against this.  I 100% believe that Shavel is fully committed and will cut anyone out of her life who doesn't agree with her shitty life decisions.  I think Quaylon is more likely to listen to his family and try to find a reason to keep the gifts and prizes Shavel rains down on him, but get out of the wedding.  

4. John's kids are almost as cool as Andrea's kids.  They were so open and friendly.  If he had eight kids I guess it explains the cereal dispenser.  They were very well behaved.  I wonder if John is doing the whole native american thing so his daughter can get a free college education.  

5. Lacey looks bored, its a matter of time before she acts out.

6.  So glad not to have Brittney and Marcelino tonight.  I don't know if anyone from production ever reads forums, but in the unlikely event they do....thank you sir or madam. 

7.  I kinda agree with Kristiana's mom.  I don't even know what exactly john's job is.  But if this is real, it was kinda shitty for her to talk smack about the only person willing to put a roof over her head and to try to interfere with the one relationship that might be good for Kristiana.  However, my spidey senses tell me a lot of this is just kinda storyline for the show.

8. Puppy is fragile.  Very fragile.  I think she is a con artist through and through and I'm not sure she is ready for life on the outside.  Her admission that she doesn't live a "straight life" and that everyone was "so far ahead of her" didn't sound like alcohol talk, it sounded like she was doing drugs and realized she shouldn't be.  She may thrive in the structure of prison and may function better outside of prison in a highly structured environment so she can get into a routine that the rest of us are lucky to have developed over years of living a relatively drama free and prison free existence.  I left the episode feeling kinda sorry for her, she seems to think that her sobriety will magically happen  if amber marries her.  But she is a con artist so maybe she knows how to play emotions.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 16

John has 8 children?! Is it just me, or does he add another every time he talks about his kids? Six... Seven... Now eight. Though I might be mixing him up with Shawn and his six kids.

Nobody wants Quaylon and Shavel to  get married. If it were just one of their families against it, then it’s reasonable that the issue is with the family. But if BOTH families are against it, maybe take more than 30 days to look into the potential concerns that they see. If you feel like you have to lock him down in 30 days so things don’t fall apart again, that’s a problem, and it will fall apart whether you’re married or not.

Sarah, you’re not convincing anyone that you don’t think you’re in a relationship with Michael. Sure, it’s all about the kids...and his devil dick. Whelp, that definition doesn’t seem to be wrong in their case. He has enchanted her with it to the point of absurdity.

Hooray for John’s ice cream man friend! I haven’t heard of this rehab technique of replacing drugs with ice cream, but John really lit up, so it must work for them. Maybe you need to add in some candy to get over Lacey. Did he deliver his letter to Lacey? I guess they’re saving that up for next week.

Oh, damn! Kristianna slept with Tara’s baby daddy and that’s why she was trying to revenge fuck John?!? That’s a good cliffhanger!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 9

I go back and forth who is a worse mother figure. Stupid tacky, white haired Patch or Shovel. Shovel may lose because she is exposing her kid to a man that she isn't biologically or emotionally related to. A man like Michael that is at a stunted maturity level. DO better. Their daughters are truly beautiful little babes, they din't deserve the trash their stupid ass thirsty trap parents are putting them through. 

Ok now John has normal, decent wise children? Maybe chaos raises GOOD children. Who knew? His kids and Andrea's kids are lovely.  Puppy makes me sad. She is def doing drugs. That weight loss ain't coming with alcohol. It might be pills. She is very pretty even though she is a con artist but looking at her parent structure, I am not surprised. Take Note Patch. Take Note.  Shovel. 

I missed D Mark. I will admit to a slight crush on the D. I will stay away tho. My husband may not appreciate me getting hooked on devil dick. 

I don't like Patch's friend. She blames Mike for everything like he hasn't told Patch and the world, she is a wife who is a seasonal booty call. Do Better Patch. Do Better Patch Amiga. Malcom go on Love and Hip hop. The girls are actually hot girls who act like jerks. Patch isn't even nice to look out and her style choices, make up skills are dreadful.  Patch has a lot of entitlement for her look and soul level. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Somehow, even though this season lasted forever, I am NOT ready for it to end 😞

So, Kristiana is HUGE. WTF did she eat in jail?? I used to like her mother, but now, not so much. That whole family is cut from the same horrible cloth. 

Puppy will end up back in the pound in no time. Shavel, no girl, just no. BOTH mamas know that you should not be getting married. Honestly, I would watch a show of just their mothers arguing.

I really miss Lindsay and missed Destinie last night.  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Oh and can we talk about chon going to "footers" a very obvious rip off of "hooters" that i would have loved to have seen the inside of. Like whats the gimmick do the girls all have their toes out?

Women with size 12 and up feet only allowed to waitress 

• LOL 9
On 2/26/2021 at 5:20 PM, Maybeitsme said:

The crossover we've all been waiting for lol

Sometimes I inadvertently link the two when on 90DF they show that Tarik lives in Virginia Beach. I'll wonder if he knows Lacey since they're both part of the show's cast--wait!--completely different show. And it's disturbing that I watch two shows that are so bottom of the barrel trashy that it can be difficult to tell them apart. Quick way for me to differentiate: prisoners or foreigners?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

My Titi was on drugs for years and when she got clean- for longer periods especially, she gained a lot of weight, especially in the belly area. My Titi was a long lean skinny type naturally all her life, even pre drugs, so it was jarring to see her with a large belly. It has a lot to do with detoxing and maybe former addicts replace the drugs with carb heavy, sugar based foods. That could be Miss Kristina's issue. That said her family is from the same school of entitlement Destinee aka Two weeks from full on Meth NonReversal face. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think Kristianna is going to stay clean. Too much negative shit going on around her. If she starts losing all that extra weight quickly we will know if she's back on drugs. 

I may be adding up one and one and getting three, but . . . a lot of anti-depressants can lead to weight gain, PLUS they can make you super sleepy.

Given her behavior at dinner and her weight gain, I'm wondering if she was prescribed something to get her past withdrawal that's causing these side effects.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I may be adding up one and one and getting three, but . . . a lot of anti-depressants can lead to weight gain, PLUS they can make you super sleepy.

They prescribe anti-depressants in prison? I doubt the prison system gives enough of a crap to do that. 

2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

They prescribe anti-depressants in prison? I doubt the prison system gives enough of a crap to do that. 

I'm not sure.  It would make their jobs easier to medicate prisoners rather than have them going through withdrawal (which would probably require more attention).