Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E02: Licked Up and Down

• Start Topic

On 2/25/2021 at 9:12 PM, stcroix said:

Ok, not to change the subject but when can we have an intervention with the Marge about her clothing choices? I mean, I was sweating out of every crevice watching her try not to have a nip slip in that nightgown/sweater combo. 

Oh my gosh, the turban and those skin tight white jeans.  Yikes!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I thought Teresa said that Joe was libidinous and while I was trying to figure out how Teresa would know a big word like libidinous, I realized she said “Joe is a businessman.”

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 3/2/2021 at 11:55 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Andy has catered to her...he allowed her and scumbag ex husband to continue to be on the show after they were found guilty and sent to jail.

See, this is interesting, because the way I look at it, Tre (that’s what I call Teresa) allowed Andy to continue to have a show after she and Juicy (that’s what I call Joe Giudice) were found guilty and sent to jail.  There was even that Teresa Checks In special that was filmed and aired when Teresa was in jail.  So, Teresa found a way to line Andy’s pockets and keep him comfortable in his vices that run the gamut, not just before and after her incarceration, but during it.  This woman starred in a New Jersey reality show through the phone from Connecticut.  That was no mean feat, it’s unprecedented, and Andy is lucky he’s along for the ride IMO.  

If there is an argument to be made that Andy is bolstering Tre’s stardom (and not the reverse) out of a sense of benevolence, I would be keen to hear it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 3/6/2021 at 6:21 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

See, this is interesting, because the way I look at it, Tre (that’s what I call Teresa) allowed Andy to continue to have a show after she and Juicy (that’s what I call Joe Giudice) were found guilty and sent to jail.  There was even that Teresa Checks In special that was filmed and aired when Teresa was in jail.  So, Teresa found a way to line Andy’s pockets and keep him comfortable in his vices that run the gamut, not just before and after her incarceration, but during it.  This woman starred in a New Jersey reality show through the phone from Connecticut.  That was no mean feat, it’s unprecedented, and Andy is lucky he’s along for the ride IMO.  

If there is an argument to be made that Andy is bolstering Tre’s stardom (and not the reverse) out of a sense of benevolence, I would be keen to hear it.  

Interesting. I always viewed this a mutually beneficial relationship. Tre and Co. are famewhores who needed the money. They certainly weren't going to pay the  restitution by Tre going back to work as a buyer at Macys.  Andy was happy to have the ratings after the disaster that was season 6.  Both win, and they don't have to even like each other to do so.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Frank gets hurt and bed-ridden due to his injures. Needs help bathing. My first thought was - what happened to all of his "whores" ? Did they kick his disbarred ass to the curb ?

I don't know if they mentioned him having any family - but the only one to take care of him, was his ex-wife boyfriend? kinda creepy - esp David in the past sounded like he was too busy for to care for anyone but himself.

The 3 of them are made for each other..

• Love 2
On 2/24/2021 at 8:39 PM, heatherchandler said:

Dolores is gorgeous without makeup!  She looks nothing like her sisters or brother in that picture they showed.

Dolores is strikingly beautiful, and she's so lucky her face is perfection without makeup. 

On 2/25/2021 at 9:10 AM, mandymax said:

I used to think the whole situation with Dolores, David, and Frank was just odd, but now I'm actually kind of liking it.  It shouldn't work, but somehow, it does.

The dynamic is odd yet fascinating. I don't know anyone who is like one big, happy family with their ex and current partner.