Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E16: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

I really liked this season, most of the cast, and the reunion. I felt like they generally communicate in a more coherent, respectful way than in the other cities, with the exception of Jen, and that was nice.

Jen's default of implying others are racist bothers me, I think it undermines an important movement, but others have said that more eloquently than I could.Besides that, she reminds me of Tamara from OC, because she just seems desperate to be the star of the show and the one who brings things to air. And, like Tamara, she's unhinged in a way that's gets old fast. Who knows, maybe without that there'd have been nothing. Hell, she's half of what I'm commenting on. I'd still rather she not return. 

Heather is definitely feeling herself. I always watch episodes late so I missed discussions and had no idea how any of them were perceived. At least in her head she's the favorite, to me she was fine but not awesome enough to justify her level of smug at the reunion. I don't think season 2 will go well for her. 

In a way I wish this were a one and done. I want to keep liking them, not sure that'll happen if I keep seeing them on this kind of show. 

• Love 4
On 2/27/2021 at 3:31 PM, Boo Boo said:

Am I way too stoned watching this or did Whitney's husband get hot?  Edit: Nevermind.  Coming down. 🙂

I actually like him! He seems like a nice guy...

Love these impressions of Lisa & Whitney:

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 2/26/2021 at 5:15 PM, heatherchandler said:

Her husband DOES look pig-like.  I wonder what first attracted Whitney to him?  🤔

Hmmm, what could it have been...?

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 2/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, Boo Boo said:

Am I way too stoned watching this or did Whitney's husband get hot?  Edit: Nevermind.  Coming down. 🙂

Could you have been momentarily blinded by his dazzling white teeth??!

(edited)

I just watched part 3 of the reunion and I need to ask, why were there 3 parts to this reunion? I liked everyone less afterwards and I didn’t like them all that much going in. Prior to the reunion I did sort of like Heather but she was so angry at the reunion and remorseful over a marriage to a man who was shitty to her. 
Best comedy line was “to know Brooks Marks is to love Brooks Marks” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh and Grandpa isn’t really like Mary’s grandpa cause he’s only old enough to be her dad not her grandfather even though he was married to her grandma.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

What's your damage, Heather??

She was so likeable to me during the season but honestly her aggressiveness in this reunion is making me almost feel sympathy for Lisa -- a position that is untenable.  

• Love 2
On 2/25/2021 at 5:07 PM, LakeGal said:

Seth couldn't talk about his son without using his full name.  It sounded silly.  Of course it was to get the boy's brand name out there.  But what father talks about their son using their full name like that?  

It was so ridiculous 😅😅  "To know Brooks Marks is to love Brooks Marks". Shut up already! 

Meredith is a waste of space on this show.  She wants to disengage all the time.  She could not even think of one thing she has learned about herself and should improve on.  It was all about everyone else and their faults.  I still believe she was only on this show to get Brooks Marks in front of the camera.  We all know that was a giant fail. 

I don't know why, but from the start I thought I would like Meredith more than Lisa out of the two. I was wrong! Meredith was a non-entity for the entire season. She didn't engage in anything but the blatant advertising of Brooks Marks, who is the single most annoying spawn of any HW ever.

At least Lisa woke up for the reunion. I don't like her at all, but at least she talked and got passionate about things.

Lisa had her husband spray tanned as well. They both looked so stupid.

PS: I only recently started watching this show, and wanted to get my two cents in. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2