Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Michael's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Eating habit: I ordered a damned pizza after (2 years of low carb) because I accepted a job!!

This week, I got offers for not one but THREE jobs for which I am not fully qualified, but I applied anyway. THREE offers! I even had the nerve to make the first two wait because I really wanted the third one. Start date: March 8. I'm almost employed!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! 

• Love 1

Hi pounders! I made it to the live chat. 

For the record, I hate the phrase “took advantage of”- to me that means that someone was manipulated or too trusting. A grown ass adult missed the signs that another grown ass adult was married or something, or someone was emotionally vulnerable and fell into bed with someone for a self esteem boost. 

Not that a CHILD was sexually assaulted by an ADULT. No. Hellz no. 

• Love 9

Michael Blair, Age 43, Conroe, TX (is that where Karina was from?).      He looks very mobile.   I hate those huge arm tattoos.    That purple patch on his leg looks dangerous.   

Two sons 17 and 12.   

Why do they always whine about getting bigger, when they could portion control, and do Dr. Now's diet at home?    

I am dreading his history of abuse.   Grandma was overfeeding him by seven, when he was 100 lbs.   Camp leader was a freaking pervert, why didn't someone say something, and do something about him?   A lot of kids were his victims.   That is why I would never have a kid in scouting. 

250 lbs, by 14.     Almost 400 lbs by high school graduation.   Close to 500 lbs, but doing martial arts.    Down to 380 by 25.    Met Kimberly, married her, and now they have two kids.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I think I'm the only person w/o a tatt2. 🤪

I have no tattoos. Nor do I have purple hair.

I missed it... Do I want to ask what the knife in the bathroom was for? 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I don't want to diminish the impact of sexual abuse, but could the producers of the 

show NOT make it a prerequisite?

I want the producers to approve a really jolly person who laughs and eats joyfully.  I mean, I want a real life-of-the-party type.

• Love 6
Just now, ams1001 said:

I have no tattoos. Nor do I have purple hair.

I thought it was to scrape off the crud, but others interpreted it as shaving.

Why do they always have an office chair with arms in the kitchen?  If they have to sit down, why not a stool?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

For cutting the cake he eats on the toilet.

2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I don't want to diminish the impact of sexual abuse, but could the producers of the 

show NOT make it a prerequisite?

They've had several episodes in recent years where there wasn't any.  It was more like mom and/or dad didn't pay me enough attention, or they worked too much, etc.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

Yeah, if some rando comes and tackles me out of the blue, that's just how you get throat punched. 😂

Don't do that! 

You might think it nice if you were going to visit the rando on purpose.  Might.  Maybe. Probably not. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I did buy three big navel oranges the other day. 

Living dangerously!

7 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I think I'm the only person w/o a tatt2. 

I have no tattoos and don't intend on one.  Why the heck would I want such a permanent accessory?  Life is all about variety.

Martial arts at hundreds of pounds... is that just squashing people?  But he was in a way better shape when he met his wife.  But it's so weird that she fell in love with him based on someone's second hand stories...  why was she so desperate?

• Love 6

Why is there a rave light show machine on all the time behind his chair? Is he going to get up and dance to some LCD Soundsystem at some point?

My normal weight daughter and her normal weight husband have had 3 miscarriages this past year. I can’t watch the story of a 500 lb man who decides to have a third child and viola, 9 months later there’s the kid. 

How many garlic breads you want? 3? 4?

Just bring the whole plate.

"He's a glowing star." Okay, then.

8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Eating habit: I ordered a damned pizza after (2 years of low carb) because I accepted a job!!

This week, I got offers for not one but THREE jobs for which I am not fully qualified, but I applied anyway. THREE offers! I even had the nerve to make the first two wait because I really wanted the third one. Start date: March 8. I'm almost employed!!

Yaay!!!!!

muppets kermit GIF

• Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

You might think it nice if you were going to visit the rando on purpose.  Might.  Maybe. Probably not. 

I don't do people coming up behind me, I HATE when someone runs up behind me or tries to sneak up while I'm in my own world. I don't know why, but my fight or flight kicks in!

• Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Looks to me like they jazzed up Totino's party pizzas. 😂

My son's a chef at a local spot. He called me to tell me that they use Elio's frozen pizza for the kid's menu pizza. I said I hope that he tarts them up for the kids. 

Aw. He doesn't want to leave the house because he wants to protect his kids. Doesn't wash. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2