Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Three's A Party

renatae
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Brandon infuriated me. Not only does he continue to act like a fuck face, throwing Julia under the bus whenever possible, but to blame HER for possibly getting pregnant? Look, dude, there are 500 types of birth control out there. Pick one. 

Also, what kind of fuckery was it to tell his parents BEFORE finding out for sure? I was staying with my in-laws and husband when I got pregnant with our first son. We went to the doctor and got it confirmed before we sat down with them and told them. Why cause drama before it's necessary? 

NonJovi doesn't deserve Yara. She tickles the shit out of me. So does Julia. They should hook up. I'd watch that. Throw Anfisa into the mix and that would be reality gold. 

I just LOVE those two girls.  They crack me up. Both don’t take any shit from men.  Brandon and Mother look exactly alike .. like two birds of some sort.  If Julia isn’t pregnant, what the hell did she have?  Throwing up?  Maybe some disease from that filthy farm.  Forget about those twins from Connecticut, Yara and Julia need some kind of talk show of their own.  What say you TLC?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

After shoveling a ton of snow.. Here are my thoughts.

Yara and Jovi.  I wonder if the party was TLC driven.  Jovi again is off his rocker drunk and grabbing her ass during the dancing.  He's sooo freaking happy he landed a gal like Yara.  Yara on the other hand is voicing all our thoughts about Jovi.  'Son of a bitch' and 'I hate you' is about right. Notice in the talking heads he was wearing a wedding ring?

Rebecca and Zied. Girl you have been married like what? 10 times? So Zied cannot change his mind like 4 or 10 years in the marriage (I give it 3 years and a day) that he wants kids and divorce you.  Some dude in his 20s doesn't think the same about kids as someone in their 30's. Someone above asked how Zied can drive in the States.  All you need is an international driver's license.  Rebecca can lend him her car and if he gets in an accident it's dinged against Rebecca. 

Brandon and Julia. What a man child. Telling his parents before they even take a test and then the fakeout.  Don't blame Brandon folks. Blame Betty and Ron. They made that spawn the way he is. Julia needs to run for the hills.

Mike and Natalie. The gas lighting that Mike has done on Natalie is lower than low.  He disgusts me. I know Natalie is nuts but come on. No one deserves that level of carrot dangling.

Stephanie and whomever. So TLC faked out the fight at the beginning by trying to make us believe it's about the psychic's predictions when it was really about Ryan faking about using a condom. First, Stephanie is high or drunk all the time.  Second, instead of leaving or just enjoying a vacation alone, she turns to Harris (the cousin).  If she wasn't crazy for coco puffs she could have someone in the States around her age.  The problem is that she likes the idea of having financial control over a man.  How did Stephanie make it this far with 2 businesses? 

I'm thinking those businesses might not be doing so well for her to come on a show like this and act the fool!

What might her customers be thinking?  I'd be thinking she might have a STD so I'm staying away from that place!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Soooooo romantic, right? Honestly, if that's the sort of thing you find yourself saying to someone you're about to marry, supposedly, maybe not a great idea. It seems right up there with the odds of coming back from your prospective partner saying "I don't love you." How does anyone come back from that?

I mean, that would be hard to hear but that is when I pack to leave.  You can't manufacture love (but TLC can invent drama.)  I know it had been said but I can't believe Natalie is STILL ON THAT situation.  Either forgive and move on or not forgive (nothing to forgive, to me) and make some choices.  But the yammering on and on about it.......

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Rebecca says she is still pissed at Zied because some girl flirted with him? Zied did not flirt back, she is an asshole.  In the same breath as Rebecca berates him for the flirting done to him she says that she hopes her son sees how amazing Zied is...how amazing is Zied if Rebecca is constantly complaining about him?

Rebecca's feelings about being older than everyone will never go away as long as her fiance is decades younger than her, nothing makes you look older than a man that is too young for you.

Yes, to all of this! It amazed me that Rebecca was surprised when she realized she was the oldest one there! What do you expect when your fiance is only a few years older than your child and you chose to hang out with your daughter and her friends? Or was that just her humblebragging??

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, endure said:

Brandons parents are probably going to move into their room with them 

Just now, Silver Bells said:
9 hours ago, endure said:

Brandons parents are probably going to move into their room with them 

Jenga on the porch.  How exciting!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I mean, that would be hard to hear but that is when I pack to leave.  You can't manufacture love (but TLC can invent drama.)  I know it had been said but I can't believe Natalie is STILL ON THAT situation.  Either forgive and move on or not forgive (nothing to forgive, to me) and make some choices.  But the yammering on and on about it.......

Ok, so now we know she hangs on to non issues like a dog with a bone...what will be the next thing she hangs on to, then the next, etc...Mike will be in for a long road ahead having these circular convos about things that resolved and then brought up again. How fun will that be?

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ok, so now we know she hangs on to non issues like a dog with a bone...what will be the next thing she hangs on to, then the next, etc...Mike will be in for a long road ahead having these circular convos about things that resolved and then brought up again. How fun will that be?

I also wonder how the heck she remembers these things!  I mean, I can't remember a conversation, at work, from a week ago!  But then again, she feels she was wronged.  No, she KNOWS she was wronged and Mike is gonna pay!  Suppose he was inappropriate with the friend?  (I don't think he was) then what?  "Oh yeah?  LIKE WHEN YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR FRIEND AND LIED ABOUT IT?"

Per games with Brandon's parents:  I gotta say, I played a lot of board games with my parents, especially my mom,  as an adult, and especially card games.  I am sure it was set up for show, but it made me kinda miss the endless yahtzee and card games I would play with my mom.   But that is all the nice stuff I can say about those two weirdos.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Per games with Brandon's parents:  I gotta say, I played a lot of board games with my parents, especially my mom,  as an adult, and especially card games.  I am sure it was set up for show, but it made me kinda miss the endless yahtzee and card games I would play with my mom.   But that is all the nice stuff I can say about those two weirdos.

I'm just grateful that they didn't play truth or dare.

• LOL 16

General thoughts after watching this week......

Stephanie/Ryan: She is either off her rocker nuts or on some heavy drugs.....maybe both. And if I heard her right, she was trying "to get him to talk about what he did the night before" (wrt removing the condom)....so she ruminated on this all day? Look, if he did what she said he did, that was messed up and NOT ok. But, given her um, altered state of mind, I don't know what to think. But, seriously, all that aside, the wailing, the running after him yelling about who would pay for the cab and then the frantic "search" for her mother's ring, reminded me of scenes of someone high as a kite in a full paranoid episode. Ryan may be a gold digging scum bag but, RUN RYAN, RUN! 

Natalie/Mike: I think this is the first we heard the details of the incident with Mike and his friend before her wedding.  I admit I now think something DID happen. I mean....he was stoned and shirtless and the woman made the comment about hitting the shower? When friends stay over I don't make a point to let them know I am getting a shower in my own damn home. It is just odd...but, Mike is right that she needs to either accept his version and forgive and move on, or just end it. Natalie is right that if he doesn't love her and doesnn't want to talk about ANYTHING then WTF did he bring her over to the US? I can't imagine how humiliated I would be after telling everyone I know bye, bye, I am off to get married, see ya! that I come back home alone and siingle. I think it is pride and her ticking biological clock that has her hanging on...

tarzel: I thought it was sweet that his friend wanted to make sure Tarik wasn't pressuring Hazel into a situation she didn't want.....also agree with his friend, they need to slow that train down. 

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I think this is the first we heard the details of the incident with Mike and his friend before her wedding. 

We heard ALL ABOUT IT at the tell all last YEAR.  And sadly most of the cast members seemed to side with Natalie (if I recall correctly.)  The chatter then, and now, is the female friend would be PISSED at someone suggesting that I slept with  male friend the night before my wedding.  I am sure her hubby ain't too happy either.  Plus Natalie told the story in such a halting way:  "You know......................................what you did..................................You lied............................................................................................................(8 minutes later).........................................you slept................................................... with your friend!  Insert crying and wide eyes in here and you have the picture.  So many cast members sided with her it made me wonder:  Does everyone sleep with everyone else all the time?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, christmaslights said:

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I wanted to punch his smug face when he talked about his birth control method. He is 27 and not some idiot teenager. It doesn’t matter if he and Julia don’t like birth control. There are options. Doubt he would like to pay for a kid for many years when the kid was a preventable oopsie. Part of being an adult is to be responsible. He can’t afford his own place, he can’t afford a wife, he can’t afford a wedding, and can’t afford offspring. He can afford to go to his doctor or a sexual health clinic with Julia to look in to finding a birth control method. Otherwise, send Julia back to Russia and don’t get involved with any other girls for a while.

Seriously!! Nobody really likes birth control, Brandon; people just use it because it's a trade-off. And his reasoning boils down to, "I don't like the feel of condoms, but I'm fine with Julia putting chemicals and foreign objects in her body so I don't have to wear them."

• Love 12

Oh, I remember that tell all...but I didn't remember the detail of him being stoned and the woman calling out about jumping in the shower. All I remembered was that he said he thought there would be more people there, she is an old friend and he crashed there, nothing happened. I agree though, she needs to forgive and drop it or drop him and move on. 

and yeah, the more I get out and chat with others in the current dating scene, sadly there is a LOT of infidelity, ghosting and just general sketchiness.....my current boyfriend told me when he was on the dating apps frequently women he would message after a few back and forths would just offer to meet up for sex, "I can come over and f&*k you if you want." No wonder a lot of guys stopped responding to my messages when I actually tried to have conversations and see if I even wanted to give them my real number SMH. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

Seriously!! Nobody really likes birth control, Brandon; people just use it because it's a trade-off. And his reasoning boils down to, "I don't like the feel of condoms, but I'm fine with Julia putting chemicals and foreign objects in her body so I don't have to wear them."

Maybe he needs to try the "snug fitting" codoms like Jihoon uses?

• LOL 14
26 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Oh, I remember that tell all...but I didn't remember the detail of him being stoned and the woman calling out about jumping in the shower. All I remembered was that he said he thought there would be more people there, she is an old friend and he crashed there, nothing happened. I agree though, she needs to forgive and drop it or drop him and move on. 

The part about him being half naked, stoned and the shower part came along later.  For dramatic effect.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Every DAMN scene is repeated 150 times.  Between that and the commercials, we get a snippet of the actual show.  Annoying.  They gave us nothing aboutNatalie and Mike that was new.  They are on because of the money.  

Yeah, we need a new group of 90 dayers. These people are all boring. 

Stephanie is batshit psycho. Is it really that difficult to find a man in Michigan? 

I can't stand Rebecca's sad face, mad face and cry face. She is such a downer.  Even if she had not had a hysterectomy she most likely couldn't have any more kids. She's 50 for godsakes. I don't care what he says, Zied is gonna want kids in the future. It's in his culture and I'm sure his tight knit family expects it of him. 

Brandon and Julia- that was a manufactured bunch of crap for the camera. They didn't even buy a pregnancy test yet put us through a boring waste of time with wondering if she's pregnant? Make these children go away. Even Jovi insisted on a pregnancy test immediately. 

Jovi and Yara crack me up. I am beautiful, Jovi! You don't deserve me! Jovi rolling his eyes and walking away to get another drink, leaving Yara standing in front of the camera alone. I do think Yara is beautiful. Imagine if she smiled and laughed and was a happy human being. She would be stunning! 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

I admit I now think something DID happen. I mean....he was stoned and shirtless and the woman made the comment about hitting the shower? When friends stay over I don't make a point to let them know I am getting a shower in my own damn home. It is just odd

"I'm getting in the shower!" is code for "if you gotta pee, speak now or wait a hella long time..." when there's only one bathroom. Especially on her wedding day.  Or, maybe she was sitting in the room chatting with someone, and "I'm getting in the shower" means "I'll give you privacy." Either way, I don't think it indicates Mike doing something with his friend. And a guy his size sleeping on a couch? Ouch!!

• Love 22

Stephanie is batshit psycho. Is it really that difficult to find a man in Michigan? 

What sane, normal guy wants to deal with a psycho? I expect that has been her pattern....meets a guy who is drawn in by her appearance and the fact that she seems to be independent financewise...but after some time together, it is clear how controlling and needy she is......and they bounce

• Love 15

Brandon/Julia:  The pregnancy test shit was a joke and clearly producer manipulation for Ma and Pa Kettle.  I can't get too crazy about that.

Yara/Jovi:  They must be a couple that gets off on nasty fights and makeup sex.  She could do a lot better that that guy.

Stephanie/Ryan:  On reddit, people are calling the no condom thing sex assault.  Stephanie is a fucking loon.  Wasn't her issue with the condoms is if he doesn't have any, he used them?  Or am I dreaming?  It's also strange that someone who fucked Harry is going to focus so intently on whether Ryan is sleeping around.  I also don't understand why these older women are traveling so far to get their boytoy.  They can't get one in the states?  Then again, it's likely the power they feel with a green card.  

Michael/Natalie:  I'm really enjoying seeing Michael look like he gives zero fucks and is collecting the payday.  This woman has said so many hurtful things to him.  Her crazy has caught up with her face.  I thought she was really pretty and very sexy first time around; now her face looks like a shapeless potato.  

Tariq/Hazel:  I don't typically judge open relationships -- if it works for you, great.  But these two are gross to me and I don't need to see them recruiting for their sexcapades.  Not to mention, she left her kid for this?  On the upside, it's nice to see that she's eating a bit.  Tariq looks a lot fluffier.  

Rebecca/Zied:   Rebecca is feeling her age, looking her age.  She is a pretty woman but she is looking hard and rundown. I can see why she would be jealous of a cute blonde Zied's age.  Zied continues to wow me with his sweetness.  If she's this jealous now, it's only going to get worse.  I predict that face will be full of fillers and botox very soon.  I'm 53 and I can't imagine dating someone so much younger, nor would I want to.  

• Love 21
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He looks just like Betty. That would turn me off totally if I were Julia.

I am not so sure that Julia can see Betty in him at her age.  I was never good at that age at figuring out which of my friends would look like which parent, but now that I am older I can really see resemblances much better.  Looks like mom, acts like his dad.  What an unfortunate combo.

• Love 5

One thing that I forgot to mention about the conversation between Stephanie and the psychic is Stephanie's discussion about the sex.

If you all remember Stephanie was pissed off because Ryan didn't sleep with her the first night she got there. And as I recall, not even a quickie to "reconnect". (though how you reconnect with a quickie is beyond me).

When Stephanie was talking to the psychic she spun it as "We didn't make love the first night because we were both tired."

The girl is a loon and needs some good meds and a therapist. 

2 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

Per Brandon they're not as much "fun."

Whatever happened to the 'no glove, no love' campaign?

What the heck are they teaching these kids? 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Zied continues to wow me with his sweetness.

He wasn't so sweet to her back in his country. They had some brutal fights. He bought her an engagement ring with her money because he had none of his own. Then she found out it was her money and another fight ensued.  I don't like him and for the love of god he needs to wear shirts that actually fit and get rid of those red sweat pants!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Kath94 said:

Per Brandon they're not as much "fun."

Sorry, I was reacting to Stephanie and Ryan.  What was she thinking? Actually, what was he thinking? She’s been with his cousin.
 At least Brandon/Julia are young and impetus.  And as far as Yani is concerned she sure is full of herself.  She believes she is too smart and too beautiful for Whatshisname but she has two unplanned pregnancies in less than a year?  I’m in no way blaming the women for the pregnancies, however, I’m a big believer in taking care of your own pregnancy/std protection.  If you don’t want a baby take care of YOURSELF.  If you are done having babies, get sterilized.  Simple.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

They sit outside because it smells like vomit took a dump in the house.

Exactly. Between the hoarding and the reptiles and the bags of live crickets? It must reek in there.

2 hours ago, steff13 said:

Brandon's dad was scary when he was demanding that Julia tell him whether she was pregnant.  

He is always red faced and yelling. Clearly Betty's whole life is keeping a lid on his temper. Thus the Sue Ann Nivens level of cheeriness and non stop yapping. 

2 hours ago, Gobi said:

I'm just grateful that they didn't play truth or dare.

Or strip poker. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why oh why has no one heard of an IUD? A depo shot? Even the humble diaphragm? We were a hell of a lot more sophisticated about birth control in the 70's, when I first went on the pill. Sheesh. 

Somebody please give these ladies a copy of "Our Bodies, Ourselves". When I was growing up either you had your own copy or you read it at your friend's house. All the answers to the questions you felt uncomfortable asking your mother. Very helpful.

And Julia, I can't think of any "drinking medicine" that is a form of birth control. And I'm not that much out of the loop.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

You have a conversation about birth control, agree on the method, and in the moment, he decides, unilaterally, without your consent, that he's just gonna not do it because it doesn't feel as good,

Stephanie is 52, I don't think the conversation was about birth control. It was about her not trusting who he has been with over the past 10 months and she didn't want any STD's. She's a nutjob but she does have a point. Plus he's only 27 and not thinking with the proper head. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Stephanie is 52, I don't think the conversation was about birth control. It was about her not trusting who he has been with over the past 10 months and she didn't want any STD's. She's a nutjob but she does have a point. 

For sure.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Stephanie is 52, I don't think the conversation was about birth control. It was about her not trusting who he has been with over the past 10 months and she didn't want any STD's. She's a nutjob but she does have a point. Plus he's only 27 and not thinking with the proper head. 

OK, fine. You have a conversation about STI prevention, and....my point still stands. Generally people use the terms interchangeably.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Omg I just choked on my lunch this made me LOL 

BTW Who was the guy walking behind (with?) Ryan when he left, you know on foot not in his "cab" that was waiting with whose money Ryan? 

A producer, surely saying "You can't do this man, you're going to leave me with her man, she's off her fucking rocker bro, you HAVE to put me in the cab, I don't give a fuck I'll leave the camera, COME ON! I cannot go back in there, it's just not safe!!!! Have a fucking heart man!"

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HeClearly Betty's whole life is keeping a lid on his temper. Thus the Sue Ann Nivens level of cheeriness and non stop yapping. 

Sue Ann Nivens!!!!  🤣

I bet less than 50% of people on this board know who that is.  But I bet Rebecca and Stephanie sure do!

Stephanie:  Tells psychic she could tell Ryan wasn't wearing a condom because it was "dry" down there.  Ummmm....Stephanie....you're a 52 year-old woman.  Maybe the dryness was on....how shall we say this.....your end?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TeapotWakeen said:

"I'm getting in the shower!" is code for "if you gotta pee, speak now or wait a hella long time..." when there's only one bathroom. Especially on her wedding day.  Or, maybe she was sitting in the room chatting with someone, and "I'm getting in the shower" means "I'll give you privacy." Either way, I don't think it indicates Mike doing something with his friend. And a guy his size sleeping on a couch? Ouch!!

Yes, and I was thinking that when someone is cheating, they may try a little harder to hide the evidence of it.  Like not answering a video call at that particular moment.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

He wasn't so sweet to her back in his country. They had some brutal fights. He bought her an engagement ring with her money because he had none of his own. Then she found out it was her money and another fight ensued.  I don't like him and for the love of god he needs to wear shirts that actually fit and get rid of those red sweat pants!

If I was Rebecca, I would insist that he keep wearing the too-small sweaters and red sweatpants just to lower his sex appeal factor.  She's already jealous and insecure.  Put him on the good ol' American diet and video games for exercise.  He'll be less appealing in no time.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Sue Ann Nivens!!!!  🤣

I bet less than 50% of people on this board know who that is.  But I bet Rebecca and Stephanie sure do!

Stephanie:  Tells psychic she could tell Ryan wasn't wearing a condom because it was "dry" down there.  Ummmm....Stephanie....you're a 52 year-old woman.  Maybe the dryness was on....how shall we say this.....your end?

Sue Ann Nivens...loved that character, MTMS was one of the best shows ever!!! 

Stephanie could have said something other than calling it her "dryness", just ewww and how embarrassing for her, her inner filter is not on. 

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

the Sue Ann Nivens level of cheeriness and non stop yapping. 

4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sue Ann Nivens...loved that character, MTMS was one of the best shows ever!!!

Okay, I love love love Sue Ann Nivens (Sweet Murray....sweet bald Murray........) You two are my BFF's and call me every ten minutes.

1 hour ago, greekmom said:

What the heck are they teaching these kids? 

They are being taught (most of them, at least) they are just not listening.

• Love 4

Ummmm....Stephanie....you're a 52 year-old woman.  Maybe the dryness was on....how shall we say this.....your end?

Yeah, I had teh same thought lol.... 

OK, very true that if Mike had somethign to hide, he would have ignored the call. Then again.....maybe he knew if he ignored teh call she would go apeshit and thought, ok, screw it, if she dumps me, she dumps me. meh. 

He never did seem too invested in this....he is around for teh TLC paycheck and because he is too tired each day from his 3 hr commute to look for someone new. 

• Love 3

Oh and yes, add me to those who thought the pregnancy "scare" for Brandon and Julia was super fake. Either that or these two are truly too dumb to breed. If you aren't ready for a kid, you need to do something in the way of BC...while Momma Brandon was out of line and intrusive with all the focus on BC and calling the OBGYN when Julia first landed, she was right. Julia, if for no other reason than a kid right now will seal your fate on that "farm" forever, get the shot, get an IUD, get something. 

They also pissed me off with the drama about how this would also mean they can't have the wedding of their dreams. I get it, they are young and when I got married in my 20s, I wanted and had the whole huge church wedding with bridesmaids, etc. Now, divorced and in a committed relationship, if we ever go down the marriage path, I want the courthouse and a nice dinner with close family and friends in a private room at a local restaurant. People get so wrapped up in the wedding and impressing people they lose focus on the marriage. OK, some people, not all....

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Oh and yes, add me to those who thought the pregnancy "scare" for Brandon and Julia was super fake. Either that or these two are truly too dumb to breed. If you aren't ready for a kid, you need to do something in the way of BC...while Momma Brandon was out of line and intrusive with all the focus on BC and calling the OBGYN when Julia first landed, she was right. Julia, if for no other reason than a kid right now will seal your fate on that "farm" forever, get the shot, get an IUD, get something. 

They also pissed me off with the drama about how this would also mean they can't have the wedding of their dreams. I get it, they are young and when I got married in my 20s, I wanted and had the whole huge church wedding with bridesmaids, etc. Now, divorced and in a committed relationship, if we ever go down the marriage path, I want the courthouse and a nice dinner with close family and friends in a private room at a local restaurant. People get so wrapped up in the wedding and impressing people they lose focus on the marriage. OK, some people, not all....

I thought the same thing.  You can't afford a down payment or deposit on an apartment, you need to shut the chatter over "wedding of our dreams."  I, too, had a modest affair back in the early 90's when I got married.  Second time?  Small outdoor affair for 50 and a lunch afterwards, and THAT was too big for me, lol.  Hey Brandon?  You parents are under ZERO obligation to pay for an optional life choice party.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think all of the above!  She is really playing it up for the cameras and production.

Looks like a crazy lady.

My daughter and I counted the number of times she said "my mother's ring."

Tally: 9 (within a 3-minute timeframe)

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Stephanie could have said something other than calling it her "dryness", just ewww and how embarrassing for her, her inner filter is not on. 

From this day forward I will now refer to Stephanie as "Dusty".

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Sue Ann Nivens!!!!  🤣

53 year-old woman who can attest that is truly the worst thing about this age.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

. Now, divorced and in a committed relationship, if we ever go down the marriage path, I want the courthouse and a nice dinner with close family and friends in a private room at a local restaurant. People get so wrapped up in the wedding and impressing people they lose focus on the marriage. OK, some people, not all....

We went to the courthouse without telling anyone. We wanted to get a jumpstart on the green card paperwork so we did it the day after he landed. My mom kept our son and afterwards we played mini golf, ate at Carrabas and watched 1408. Three months later we had our actual wedding. Live band, open bar, etc. Guess which one we enjoyed more?

I will never understand these people who A) wait until Day 89 to marry (I call production shenanigans) and B) have little money yet think they have to have the big wedding. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

There was something weird about the ring scene...Knowing more now than I did then, I think she agreed to split the show money with Zied and he was asking her for his part (in advance since they don't get paid until the end). Rebecca's been pretty public and open about a lot of things. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, chickenella said:

And Julia, I can't think of any "drinking medicine" that is a form of birth control. And I'm not that much out of the loop.

I think she's talking about oral medications in general and is using "drink" interchangeably with "take." Her English is remarkably good, but she still stumbles. 

They act like the pill and condoms are the only things out there.

God I HOPE all of this is a fake storyline. 

• Love 10