Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shadow and Bone in the media: The Unsea

Looks great - they're not exactly keeping spoilers under wraps but why should they? Loved the Shadow Fold and the glimpse we got of the Dregs *marks date*

• Like 2

I was bracing myself for disappointment, but the trailer looks and feels like everything I loved about the books! I even hopped up in my seat when I saw the Dregs, and when the Darkling came on, my mom went "Ooo." (Amen, Mama!)

👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻

• Laugh 1

He! The trailer is pushing Alina's story (which makes sense) while the YT comments are freaking out about the Dregs. I really wonder how they'll manage to merge the two.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Many people said that a map would help them better comprehend what was going on in the story. Netflix provided such a map at this location.

Thanks for the link! The geography was a complete mystery to me all the way through - in particular, Ketterdam being a separate island from the rest of the action was not conveyed whatsoever. A GOT-style map in the opening credits might have helped with all that, I think!

Congrats! There was enough there for me in season 1 that I look forward to season 2.

• Like 1

The Second Season will be eight episodes.

Make sure you have seen all of Season One before watching this video about making the Special Effects.

• Like 1