Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast: Meet the Darkling

• Start Topic

What we know so far:

https://www.looper.com/338319/shadow-and-bone-release-date-cast-plot/

I'm glad we don't have to wait for Kaz & Co to show up because I think Six of Crows provides the better story material (sorry Alina). Though I have no idea how they want to combine the two tales. It's been a while since I've read the books but I thought Alina's story predates all the stuff taking place in the Duology. And I miss Nikolai on the cast list.

• Love 2
On 6/17/2021 at 9:23 PM, DanaMB said:

This was my first time seeing Ben Barnes. I’m wondering what else I should look for that he’s in. 

Also Seasons One and Two of The Punisher.

• Like 1
On 6/17/2021 at 1:23 PM, DanaMB said:

This was my first time seeing Ben Barnes. I’m wondering what else I should look for that he’s in. 

The series Gold Digger, I think it's on Acorn.

• Like 1

Am I the only one currently watching Before We Die on PBS specifically to scout out Patrick Gibson (Nikolai Lantsov)?

I'm kind of meh on the series, but Gibson has definitely been impressive. He does emotionally tortured/ traumatized well; hopefully he can bring the charm, too.

RE: The cast in other roles. From Deadline.

‘Alien’: Kit Young Added To Cast; FX Series Halts Filming Amid SAG-AFTRA Strike

Shadow and Bone star Kit Young is part of the Season 1 cast of FX’s Alien series, sources tell Deadline. 

I hear Young was a late addition who joined Alien after the bulk of the main cast, led by Sydney Chandler, was set, including Alex Lawther as a soldier named CJ, Samuel Blenkin as Boy Kavalier, a CEO, as well as Essie Davis as Dame Silvia and Adarsh Gourav as Slightly. Young plays a character named Tootles in Noah Hawley’s prequel to the Alien franchise, I hear.

• Like 2