Type keyword(s) to search

The Crew - General Discussion

jewel21
  • Start Topic

I stumbled onto this on Netflix and was laughing so hard I was crying - great show!  Very funny, and a good cast, though Jake's accent was a source of comedy for me since I know the actor is really British.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Thank you for starting the topic!

I'm a big fan of Kevin James.  I love King of Queens.  Even King of Queens fans hated Kevin Can Wait, but I actually liked it!

I've watched all of "The Crew".  I haaaaaaaaaaaaate the Katherine character, but I like everything else.

Hope you guys enjoy!

• Love 2

Okay, I'm around episode 6 but I am definitely enjoying this. I think this is the funniest thing Kevin James has been in since "The King of Queens." 

I agree with you about liking the cast minus Catherine. 

I think at this point, I really like Jake the best. He's so dumb but in an endearing way. Plus, he's pretty, heh. 

• Love 2
On 2/21/2021 at 4:22 PM, jewel21 said:

Okay, I'm around episode 6 but I am definitely enjoying this. I think this is the funniest thing Kevin James has been in since "The King of Queens." 

I agree with you about liking the cast minus Catherine. 

I think at this point, I really like Jake the best. He's so dumb but in an endearing way. Plus, he's pretty, heh. 

Freddie Stroma was on the show "Unreal" if you want to try that.  He had a main role in Season 1.

I don't like the Katherine character, and I don't like the actor that plays her at all.  I feel like in the hands of a better, more charismatic actor, the Katherine character might be something, but just, no.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:29 PM, jewel21 said:

At least there's positive news in that article

But, fans of the slashed series won’t have to wait long to see familiar faces back on their screens. Netflix has closed a development deal with “The Crew” lead Kevin James to develop a single-cam comedy series for him to produce and star in. 

I'll continue to watch any of his sitcoms.

I'm rewatching "The Crew" and I am also currently watching "The Dropout".  This might sound funny, but there are so many parallels between Katherine on this show and Elizabeth Holmes.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay