Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Let It Be Him

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

I wasted my time listening for a plausible reason a pastor would be driving a Tesla.

Congregant left it to the priest in their will? Maybe it was the fisherman's other vehicle.

I found it interesting that the priest, while dead, managed to drive better than Cassie.  She was seriously distracted.

I think they just used a Tesla because it was a quirky way to make a getaway (having the priest drive) and based on those passed out drivers that have been on the news. Ronald was making the gas emitters after he killed the priest, so he had been planning on a getaway. He probably had the priest stashed in the Tesla before Cassie came, but how he managed to get past Cassie, it seems unclear. It may have taken an hour to round up the SWAT team, but surely Cassie kept monitoring the house. Maybe Ronald's ancestors were moonshiners and there was a secret tunnel out of the basement to somewhere he had parked the priest's car (which he moved as part of his planning)? I'm sure the show will never explain what happened.  

That's quite the paper route Erik had. Ronald's house seemed a fair bit out of town.

Edited by kili
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, SusanDunn1234 said:

Is there any indication that they won't be coming back?  There are seven episodes left, I could see them exploring Merrilee's fate in the second half of the season.  Or maybe not.

I'm more wondering about the Sullivan girls... they got rescued so their story is done?  The actresses' names disappeared from the credits in the later episodes.  Did they go back to Colorado?  Since Ronald is on the run, shouldn't there be any concerns that he might go after them again since he might view them as having ruined his life?

(edited)

I know some people like the show but other may not. But for me, I kind of like it. The remaining of the season the duel detective will beat the crap of Ronald.that would be the end of the story. I love Largaski's wife hammer on her husband. That was the best scene on Television in a long time.  Big Sky returning in 2 week on April 13 on ABC with a least 6 episode to finish the season.  However , I was hoping there is a second season on Big Sky next year. Have fun everyone. 

Edited by TomandJerry
On 4/3/2021 at 6:53 PM, TomandJerry said:

I know some people like the show but other may not. But for me, I kind of like it. The remaining of the season the duel detective will beat the crap of Ronald.that would be the end of the story. I love Largaski's wife hammer on her husband. That was the best scene on Television in a long time.  Big Sky returning in 2 week on April 13 on ABC with a least 6 episode to finish the season.  However , I was hoping there is a second season on Big Sky next year. Have fun everyone. 

The show hasn't yet been renewed for Season 2, but ABC hasn't made decisions on many of their shows yet.

This season was originally intended to be a 10 episode season.  Then ABC gave it six more additional episodes.  I believe they delayed the final episode of the original 10 episodes so they could have a lead in to the back half of the season.  It appears that Episode 10 will wrap up the Ronald Pergman storyline.  Then the remaining six episodes will have a new story and a mostly new cast.  I think only Cassie and Jenny are returning from the first half of the season.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, blackwing said:

The show hasn't yet been renewed for Season 2, but ABC hasn't made decisions on many of their shows yet.

This season was originally intended to be a 10 episode season.  Then ABC gave it six more additional episodes.  I believe they delayed the final episode of the original 10 episodes so they could have a lead in to the back half of the season.  It appears that Episode 10 will wrap up the Ronald Pergman storyline.  Then the remaining six episodes will have a new story and a mostly new cast.  I think only Cassie and Jenny are returning from the first half of the season.

I am gonna miss Brooke Smith.  She was awesome.  In fact, if they re-cast the two leads and kept who's left in the next storyline, I'd be happy.

• LOL 1