Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 90 Words Per Minute

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You look fab, much younger than Laura! I love seeing everyone’s photos and putting names to faces!

This has been fun seeing what people "look" like. I had been posting on a site for a now gone soap opera starting when my son was born 25 years ago. When FB got big many of us also were on there and I got to finally "meet" the ladies I had been chatting with for about 15 years at the time. 

• Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

When "Mad Men" was on TV, the Mad Men site on AMC.com had a funny little "mad men yourself" app. My avatar pic is the result!

that is neat! I wish I could have done that. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I second that emotion!!!

@blubld43 - it's hard to see you on my tiny phone screen but you look like you're having a blast!  Love that!

@libgirl2 - you're so cute!  Maybe I'd better understand why you don't like pics if I saw one that WASNT approved?  But I think you're tres adorable!

Thanks, I had a great time!

I love seeing what we all look like, we ALL look far better than the Skipper or big Ang!

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, renatae said:

This was my driver's license photo when I was 67. I'm older now, lol.

20180103_232738~3.jpg

Fabulous skin!

4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I always knew we were a bunch of beauties, inside and out ❤️  

59 (where the fuck did all of those years go?), makeup, no filter, taken about 6 months ago.

me2019.jpg

I almost snorted coffee all over my keyboard when I saw this gem:  

aladin.jpg

Total babe, I’m a single man in Singapore called George. I think you are much very sexy! Pls msg me

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I'm in the blue dress, dancing in the background with my arms up. This was Saturday at my beautiful niece's wedding! I'm 62.

FB_IMG_1569776021173.jpg

We neeed to go dancing, you’ve got the moves!

3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Okay, lets see if this works. This is me a couple of years ago when we went to go see the eclipse in southern Illinois. Its one of the few "approved" photos. 

Me too.jpg

Helllo! I’m Alan from New Zealand. I think you are pretty. Could we meet? I’m 22 and think you are hot. Message please

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My oldest graduating high school in May. The irony is I look like Mrs Slocombe with a purple rinse.

ETA. I don’t know how I let this through. I look like a chipmunk!

418E4E9B-EBDB-4C4A-9578-38D5FD6F9303.jpeg

You look great. You actually look like a friend of mine I met at book club at the library I work at. She has a 6 year old and a 3 year old. 

• Love 4

Knowing all the behind the scenes stuff going on right now makes it impossible for me to watch Laura's segments anymore. Aladin's done nothing, on the show or off, to make me dislike him but she's done a shit ton of stuff to make me dislike her.

And, oh, hell. With everyone else sharing...

This is my British husband and me. I am at age 39, which makes me 5 years younger than the Silva twins...

10541465_1468452126775073_8540222815886763511_n.jpg

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Knowing all the behind the scenes stuff going on right now makes it impossible for me to watch Laura's segments anymore. Aladin's done nothing, on the show or off, to make me dislike him but she's done a shit ton of stuff to make me dislike her.

This is my British husband and me. I am at age 39, which makes me 5 years younger than the Silva twins...

you look like you could be their daughter. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When "Mad Men" was on TV, the Mad Men site on AMC.com had a funny little "mad men yourself" app. My avatar pic is the result!

I did that, too! Loved the result. Love yours as well. Maybe I'll change to mine. I keep considering that, but I just love Audrey saying, "Gracious! Do you think she's handsomely paid?" regarding the strippers in "Breakfast at Tiffany's." Mostly because it's how I feel about so many people on reality TV.

Screenshot_20191002-154923_Firefox.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 10/1/2019 at 3:41 PM, libgirl2 said:

When we take vacation pictures, there is a "review" period until they can be posted for the public. I usually am fine with ones that I am very far away from the camera. Its seems the older I get, the more I don't post

I also don't approve many pictures. I probably have about one per decade. When I was young, I didn't like my pictures, either, but now I think by comparison, they are fantastic, lol.

• Love 8
Just now, renatae said:

I also don't approve many pictures. I probably have about one per decade. When I was young, I didn't like my pictures, either, but now I think by comparison, they are fantastic, lol.

Same here. I never liked having my picture taken once I became more aware of how I looked. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, renatae said:

I wish I were as fat now as I was 20 years ago when I first thought I was overweight...

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I wish I were as fat now as I was 20 years ago when I first thought I was overweight...

I know what you mean. I started out overweight and then lost about 60 lbs in my early 20s. With time I gained weight again though I was lucky to never get up to my highest. Even at my lowest weight I thought I was too big and had bulges. I wish. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just got pink glasses too! And while I no longer smoke, my son, that bad influence, taught me to vape a few weeks ago!

vaping.jpg

What a great shot of the two of you enjoying the day.  ❤ 👍

Not to be preachy but please be careful with the vaping...  We just had 2 new law suits filed here in BC this week against the Jewel vaping company... Some very scary stuff... Lung damage and bronchial infections etc.  

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

You look 29!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Not to be preachy but please be careful with the vaping...  We just had 2 new law suits filed here in BC this week against the Jewel vaping company... Some very scary stuff... Lung damage and bronchial infections etc.  

Yes, here, too. Teenagers - very sad. A dozen deaths in the country and 800 confirmed cases of severe illness. 😢

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

No worries--from what I hear the culprits are cannabis products that people are buying online, which contain harmful additives that are not in the readily available mainstream stuff you can get in stores. I don't dig pot and I only like vapes that taste like cigarettes (sigh. I still miss it). And its a very rare treat! My lad also rarely vapes. (he prefers the real thing. I don't nag him about it. I smoked for 20 years but quit eventually. I figure he will too.) Thanks though, I appreciate your care! 

And seriously, you ladies are all lovely! Its so nice to see your gorgeous faces!  

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You look great!!!  Did you see the movie "Book Club"?  The same thing happened to Candice Bergen's character except she was wearing a green face mask and it was taking a photo for a dating site.

Hahahahaha, if I looked like Candice Bergen there would be no screaming. 

I mask all the time, no one around here even blinks if I'm puttering around with a black or red or green face, or a Korean sheet mask. 

I bet Laura was one of those pretty, fluffy blonde girls in high school, giggly and always up for a good time. She was probably the first one in her group to smoke, drink, and "go all the way". 

7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have never had anyone tell my I look like Meryl Streep, ever!

But you do! And your boys look just like you!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm very lucky--my son is probably my favorite person ever, and he'll call his old mother on a Sunday if he's off and see if I want to brunch (I do, always). I know lots of his friends and they call me Mama Mostly. I always joke that I'll have plenty of people to come and visit me in the old folks' home.  It kills me to see the women on this show treat their kids like they're disposable. They'll regret it when they're old and no one will visit them in the home. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But you do! And your boys look just like you!

The one without the glasses really looks like me!  My mom used to call him my Mini-Me.

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It kills me to see the women on this show treat their kids like they're disposable. They'll regret it when they're old and no one will visit them in the home. 

True that @Pepper Mostly!! My younger one calls me on a Saturday night (away at college) at 8pm to talk about NFL draft trades.  My older one and I go on trips to see baseball games out of town (he is on a mission to see all 30!) and two years ago he scored tickets to a Roger Waters concert and out of all his buddies, he took me!

Yes these fools (especially the ones with boys as there is NOTHING like the love between a mother and son) are really going get butt hurt when they are with wife's family 24/7 because you were a straight up jerk and picked a man over him.  Well now he is picking a woman over you.  How does it feel?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You all are beautiful! I am 2 years younger than Darcey.  Makeup but no filter.

IMG_0058.JPG

Let's see.....I suggest getting all kinds of long hair extensions and fiddling and stroking them endlessly, getting lots and lots of fillers, wearing way too much makeup then get stinking drunk and cry all the time!!  Voila!   You are now 10 years older than our Miss Darcy!  And if you are single, mention weddings, brides, grooms and engagement rings at every turn.  That really gets guys happy!

You are beautiful!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Don't forget a boob job, veneers, fifty gallon drums of Angel perfume and bronzer, and a closet full of knock off Louboutins and slutwear that's at least two sizes too small. And a bottle of gin and a crate of tissues, for all the snotty bawling.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Let's see.....I suggest getting all kinds of long hair extensions and fiddling and stroking them endlessly, getting lots and lots of fillers, wearing way too much makeup then get stinking drunk and cry all the time!!  Voila!   You are now 10 years older than our Miss Darcy!  And if you are single, mention weddings, brides, grooms and engagement rings at every turn.  That really gets guys happy!

You are beautiful!!!

dying laughing! 

So cool to see all your photos! I love this board😁

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You are beautiful!!!

Awww thanks, like Tom this is my good side lol. My hair is really thin so my hair looks more Laura like when it is hot. Makeup is not for everyone. Maybe I should get a boob job and squeeze myself into my favourite Forever 21 outfit. Everyone on this board looks great!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

You're 74!  Are you some sort of vampire?  Congratulations, you look younger than Jenny

Vampire, for sure! She looks 40ish. All these women post pics on here that look decades younger than Jenny and Grangela. (This is a compliment to you all!)

• Love 5

Everyone looks so amazing. And I'm convinced Laura and Jenny and Angela are lying about their ages now...

also...I  would post a photo of the hubs and I (because people say I look a good deal younger even though there is only a 4 years difference) BUT I'm still trying to convince him to apply for the show so we can be on ONE of the iterations... so I'm going to remain stealth 🙃

Edited by watchingtvaddict
added Angela
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Only took me hour to load last years license and I’ll be 74 tomorrow   I’m old 

BDF49742-FBED-45AE-AB2B-F8B603CE892B.jpeg

(Apologize for the glitch in formatting). 

Dear athousandclowns, You look great! Can’t believe your age. Congratulations on taking such good care of yourself.

I wanted to play, too, but the (first and probably only) selfie I took wouldn’t load, file too big (!).

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My oldest graduating high school in May. The irony is I look like Mrs Slocombe with a purple rinse.

ETA. I don’t know how I let this through. I look like a chipmunk!

418E4E9B-EBDB-4C4A-9578-38D5FD6F9303.jpeg

You are beautiful!  What I truly love is the fact that all these gorgeous older ladies come on here and fling around "Fucks" as if they were confetti!  It's hysterical to me now that I've seen so many of your sweet faces, especially with children and grandchildren, and connect them with some of the vilest insults and snark imaginable.  Don't you know we are the "hatters" who are supposed to be down in the basement with no life?  And then we have the truth--a bunch of babes of a certain age living active and interesting lives (I mean look at AZChristian doing god knows what on the side of a mountain and a couple of us navigating creeks).  We're sort of the Illuminatae of Snark.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

Me & my son celebrating my 64th birthday. No slutwear required, LOL!

356DE2B9-8742-4927-97F4-74D72E1E4B44.jpeg

Wow, you do NOT look 64! You prove you don't have to dress like an old lady but that doesn't mean you dress like Darcey! 

• Love 1