Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 90 Words Per Minute

• Start Topic

On 9/29/2019 at 4:22 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I kick it old school:  Oil of Olay.  I never go to bed with makeup on and moisturize daily.   I treat myself to facials at the local beauty school now and then but nothing on the regular.  I also did something really out there:  I picked a financially stable guy, unattached to anyone financially or legally, who is: able to drive, owns a home (well the bank does for now), employed full time, travel into and out of the United States and has no criminal record nor keeps secrets from me!  And believe it or not, he has never gotten busy in a barbershop bathroom with a girl he met 15 minutes before while married to me! 

Oh my gosh I have not laughed so hard at something in a long time!  Let's keep it PG but I can safely say it is over 100%!!

I don't even know how to filter photos.  Is that a Snapchat thing?  I am not good at snapchat at all.  I have it but rarely use it.  

I also think women who smoke, when they hit 50 or 55, it really speeds up the aging process with lines around your eyes and mouth.  I have seen Darcy with a cigarette and with all that Botox, fillers and crap, add in smoking plus a sour attitude about, oh everything, she will age REALLY fast too.  Alone.

You look fabulous, I love a filter because I’m a vain Leo. That’s why my pix is dark because I hadn’t used an IG filter

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No filter! I'm 65. Here's me with my adorable son:

miles and me.jpg

You look great! 

2 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m 47, so I, Rebecca’s age and younger than Big Ang and Laura. I have make up on but no filter.

ETA. Maybe I look younger than Big Ang because of the lighting lol

C609000A-0ADB-4C24-9789-2AF80A26AD49.jpeg

You look great too. 

Its funny, we took some pictures for blogs at work and I look so old in them. I am 54. I don't think I look that old. Everyone says I look young for me age. I blame bad lighting! Even my hair looks weird. And she had me pose with my chin down, they say up is better. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I used to love having my picture taken, now, not so much! If I remember to lift my chin at all I usually manage to pull my head back like some sort of turkey or something and just look weird. And the other night in live chat, I clicked the wrong thing and opened Face Time--I almost screamed when the image of an ugly old woman appeared on my screen! Then I realized it was me.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I used to love having my picture taken, now, not so much! If I remember to lift my chin at all I usually manage to pull my head back like some sort of turkey or something and just look weird. And the other night in live chat, I clicked the wrong thing and opened Face Time--I almost screamed when the image of an ugly old woman appeared on my screen! Then I realized it was me.

I'm like 55% sure you're being 100% too hard on yourself.  

And this is from someone who demands veto rights to any pictures taken of her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm like 55% sure you're being 100% too hard on yourself.  

And this is from someone who demands veto rights to any pictures taken of her. 

When we take vacation pictures, there is a "review" period until they can be posted for the public. I usually am fine with ones that I am very far away from the camera. Its seems the older I get, the more I don't post. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

All of you who have posted photos of yourselves are so beautiful!  Next to you guys, I look like the kraken.  Seriously, you all look much younger than your ages, and I don't know what you're doing sitting there on your ass when you could be out harvesting dollars or whatever from some foreign dude.

Seriously, where do these broads on 90DF get off thinking they're good looking enough to attract foreign  dick when there are so many better looking--and smarter, and funnier, and self-aware--women out there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No filter! I'm 65. Here's me with my adorable son:

miles and me.jpg

You look just how I imagine 😀 A gorgeous red head of 45

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

You look great! 

You look great too. 

Its funny, we took some pictures for blogs at work and I look so old in them. I am 54. I don't think I look that old. Everyone says I look young for me age. I blame bad lighting! Even my hair looks weird. And she had me pose with my chin down, they say up is better. 

Always up, it hides a multitude of sins!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You look just how I imagine 😀 A gorgeous red head of 45

Always up, it hides a multitude of sins!

I knew it!!!! Never again. 

Another thing I do with pictures is have my husband take several where I move my head around etc.... I am always hoping out of a few there might be one decent one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Mothra said:

All of you who have posted photos of yourselves are so beautiful!  Next to you guys, I look like the kraken.  Seriously, you all look much younger than your ages, and I don't know what you're doing sitting there on your ass when you could be out harvesting dollars or whatever from some foreign dude.

Seriously, where do these broads on 90DF get off thinking they're good looking enough to attract foreign  dick when there are so many better looking--and smarter, and funnier, and self-aware--women out there.

Its about the money and the green card. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Yes and we are all here on the forum! 

3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I knew it!!!! Never again. 

Another thing I do with pictures is have my husband take several where I move my head around etc.... I am always hoping out of a few there might be one decent one. 

Omg, yes this is me. I have to go through iPhoto and delete the bad ones

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I’ve been with my foreign dude for 32 years lol. He’s from New Delhi and the reason I started watching this train wreck.   Of course, I blame him for everything🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

@Wanda you look fab and I LOVE your glasses! 

2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Right? Seems to me we could have a thriving cottage industry! 

• Love 5

Well if everyone else here is putting up pics of their kids and beautiful grandkids - then, as Darcy says:  "It's NOT FAIR" that I can't share my two awesome sons.  The one on the left just turned 22 and the one on the right is 20.  I am 54, 55 in January.  We were goofing around - we excel at that, actually!!

Dang we have some lovely ladies on this forum, no?

goofy trio.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Wanda you look fab and I LOVE your glasses! 

Right? Seems to me we could have a thriving cottage industry! 

Well thank you kindly ma’am. They and bangs hide a multitude of aging lol. No moisturizer, never any makeup, never smoked, don’t drink, outside everyday with my horses and no tanning since I live up north. Basically the opposite life from Laura lol.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Well thank you kindly ma’am. They and bangs hide a multitude of aging lol. No moisturizer, never any makeup, never smoked, don’t drink, outside everyday with my horses and no tanning since I live up north. Basically the opposite life from Laura lol.

I dig your glasses, too!!!

I think because I live in the north we get plenty of sunshine we are just indoors for about 8 or so months of it.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
On 9/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, Mothra said:

Did Liam's dad say how Liam was earning money?  For that matter, we've been assuming (or at least I have) that Laura was supporting Liam, but I don't recall being told what Laura did or used to do for a living. Anybody know?

The idea that Liam was supporting Laura was contradicted by Liam when he was talking to Aladin and saying he didn't want them to have a baby because then, according to Liam, Laura would not pay attention to him anymore and he needed her to "help him grow up" and he didn't want her spending money on a new baby. He seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Wanda said:

55 and couldn’t filter to save a kardashians giant ass lol

33D69391-E61B-4E41-B9BF-CC69AAD566AB.jpeg

3 hours ago, goldensglitter said:

Long time lurker and admirer of all snark.......65 yo soon to be 66 and my beloved grandson.  No filter, no halo light for me.

meandbabs.jpg

I love the way you guys look in these glasses.  I tried this style but look absolutely dweeby.  

Everyone looks fantastic, but I LOOOVE when people find perfect eyewear.

Also, that kid is the cutest!

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I love the way you guys look in these glasses.  I tried this style but look absolutely dweeby.  

Everyone looks fantastic, but I LOOOVE when people find perfect eyewear.

Also, that kid is the cutest!

Thank you so much.  Believe it or not I ordered my glasses online at Zenni.....theres a learning curve but they are a fraction of the price anywhere else.  These old eyes need bifocals, lol.  And thats the apple of my eye, my little boy.  

• Love 5

I get glasses online too-for less than half of what I'd pay at an optical shop! Last pair I bought at a brick and mortar shop were $400, and that was with the substantial discount I got as an employee of the university (the eye center was part of the affiliated hospital). And that was well over ten years ago. I pay about $80 for progressives online. 

@goldensglitter your grandson is presh! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Well if everyone else here is putting up pics of their kids and beautiful grandkids - then, as Darcy says:  "It's NOT FAIR" that I can't share my two awesome sons.  The one on the left just turned 22 and the one on the right is 20.  I am 54, 55 in January.  We were goofing around - we excel at that, actually!!

Dang we have some lovely ladies on this forum, no?

goofy trio.jpg

You could be Meryl Streep’s sister! Congrats on taking good care of yourself and your sons are great looking and share your joie de vivre.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I get glasses online too-for less than half of what I'd pay at an optical shop! Last pair I bought at a brick and mortar shop were $400, and that was with the substantial discount I got as an employee of the university (the eye center was part of the affiliated hospital). And that was well over ten years ago. I pay about $80 for progressives online. 

@goldensglitter your grandson is presh! 

I know people chap on America's Best but I have two pairs of glasses for a total of $100 that I love although they are single frame and I need bifocals.  (I was wearing contacts for the wedding!) I have a regular pair that were $600 - SIX HUNDRED!  They are bifocals but for that price they better massage my feet every night! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Okay, lets see if this works. This is me a couple of years ago when we went to go see the eclipse in southern Illinois. Its one of the few "approved" photos. 

Me too.jpg

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I second the nom for Aladin to host the tell all. He's funny! Who knew?

@Persnickety1 you are a babe!

I second that emotion!!!

@blubld43 - it's hard to see you on my tiny phone screen but you look like you're having a blast!  Love that!

@libgirl2 - you're so cute!  Maybe I'd better understand why you don't like pics if I saw one that WASNT approved?  But I think you're tres adorable!

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I second that emotion!!!

@blubld43 - it's hard to see you on my tiny phone screen but you look like you're having a blast!  Love that!

@libgirl2 - you're so cute!  Maybe I'd better understand why you don't like pics if I saw one that WASNT approved?  But I think you're tres adorable!

Thank you!!! There aren't very many pictures of me. The unapproved ones are tossed. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Lovely photos on this thread!  I of course am too chicken to post mine, but they show how awful Laura looks for what she claims is her age.  I also see that the right pair of larger frame glasses are so pretty, it’s a pity that Jenny insists on ones that don’t suit her face.  I too get all my glasses online from Zenni and EyeBuyDirect, I’ll never pay full price again.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 11
57 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Okay, lets see if this works. This is me a couple of years ago when we went to go see the eclipse in southern Illinois. Its one of the few "approved" photos. 

Me too.jpg

You look like a goddam child.  I think I love you--or maybe I hate you.  I'll have to think about it.

It's between you and Pepper Mostly's dimples.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't have many! I won a raffle at my dentist's office recently, they wanted me to go to the office to collect my prize and have my picture taken for the newsletter. Which arrived in my inbox last week. I look like a muppet. NOT approved!

@libgirl2 you look about 16!

Thank you 

You can chose files from your computer to add. It took me a bit to figure it out. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, doyouevengohere said:

I thought pepper mostly looked exactly like her avatar too!!!!

I'm just a youngun and I don't know how to post pictures either.

I just got pink glasses too! And while I no longer smoke, my son, that bad influence, taught me to vape a few weeks ago!

vaping.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, FrankOFoley said:

You could be Meryl Streep’s sister! Congrats on taking good care of yourself and your sons are great looking and share your joie de vivre.

That is who she looks like, Meryl Streep! 

With all these gorgeous pictures of "older" ladies, we might have some foreign men start "hitting" on us! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

That is who she looks like, Meryl Streep! 

With all these gorgeous pictures of "older" ladies, we might have some foreign men start "hitting" on us! 

Soo beeutiful, soo sexxxy babeee. Caan I haf $500.00? I need ite for sumting.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 22
  • Love 2