Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 90 Words Per Minute

• Start Topic

No, I would not do this show again.

Being on the show was more Jason's idea. When he told me I told him no. But he said it would be good to educate people about K1. Well. Idk about you, but I didn't see any educational episode. All this was a big soap opera.

Mohamed has a FB page that says he is a "movie character". LOL

If you stop and think, he is not that wrong. Hahaha

I thought that too. No education at all. I mean they make it seem like everyone was doubting their weddings. It has to be more than that.

One bit of advice I can give to any of you regarding graphic design and journalism....learn both. Even at the small newspaper I worked at, the editor and everyone else had to do their own page layout. It's the norm now. If you have both of those skills under your belt, you will always be in high demand.

I worked for ad agencies for years as a graphic designer, we were low on the totem pole, so to speak. We made the ad execs (think Don Draper on Mad Men) look good to the clients.

I'm glad I had the journalism experience, and the writing experience. I won close to 100 awards for my design work, two for my writing. :)

This is amazing! I am a little bit good with Illustrator, but for sure I am not that great to win so many awards. Congratulations!

I won just one time for my writing. Well, my college always told us to apply to win awards, but the thing about it is that they were not caring about you, they wanted you to get awards so the college would be recognized. So I said, you know what, I won't do s*** for this college.

I had a teacher who didn't pass me and wanted me to do the semester again for something he did.

I had radio classes and I did a radio program. I edited and put the program in a CD. But I was supposed to upload too, but the site was not working. I sent him an email explaining my situation and he didn't read.

When I saw my grade: ZERO. Even with him getting my CD and my article with 6 pages.

I went to complain with anyone I could, but they said it was my fault.

I hate him. I know he used to hang out with two girls from my class. He is married and has kids. I really hate him

• Love 2

Yep, Ron would be lonely, but he could handle it.  Maybe he would follow you to Miami.  And you could have cats.  btw - Ron is pulling your leg.  Ask him about Blackie.  (Shame on me, playing the devil's advocate again.)  

• Love 1

This is amazing! I am a little bit good with Illustrator, but for sure I am not that great to win so many awards. Congratulations!

I won just one time for my writing. Well, my college always told us to apply to win awards, but the thing about it is that they were not caring about you, they wanted you to get awards so the college would be recognized. So I said, you know what, I won't do s*** for this college.

I had a teacher who didn't pass me and wanted me to do the semester again for something he did.

I had radio classes and I did a radio program. I edited and put the program in a CD. But I was supposed to upload too, but the site was not working. I sent him an email explaining my situation and he didn't read.

When I saw my grade: ZERO. Even with him getting my CD and my article with 6 pages.

I went to complain with anyone I could, but they said it was my fault.

I hate him. I know he used to hang out with two girls from my class. He is married and has kids. I really hate him

I think everybody has at least one college experience like this- mine was actually a music professor from Brazil. My roommate and I regularly showed up drunk to our 6pm "History of Jazz" class - Ah! To be young again!

Completely on another topic, i have to say i laughed a lot when I was lurking and you all were laughing over the balloon ride Justin and Evelyn took this season. My husband and i got married in a hot air balloon this summer and it was awesome!

• Love 1

Cassia- Dani & Mo, come on, just a little snark!! :D :D

Hahahaha

I was actually thinking about that like "someone asked me about Dani and Mo, I need to respond"

So, my opinion on Dani and Mo is really sad. I really want her to be happy, but she needs to open her eyes.

He looked very cold. He doesn't show love. She was always touching him and he was like a stone.

We had pizza with them one night before we did the "couples tell all" with people from NBC.

I don't think he loves Danielle.

• Love 7

Hahahaha

I was actually thinking about that like "someone asked me about Dani and Mo, I need to respond"

So, my opinion on Dani and Mo is really sad. I really want her to be happy, but she needs to open her eyes.

He looked very cold. He doesn't show love. She was always touching him and he was like a stone.

We had pizza with them one night before we did the "couples tell all" with people from NBC.

Oh, that's so sad. I really feel badly for her kids.

She had to know that she was not going to be a true wife to him??

I really feel bad for her daughters. They are young, they are learning life lessons from her. Not good ones.

From that first episode at the airport where she was having a breakdown and crying, I knew this wasn't going to end well.

• Love 2

Hahahaha

How much pizza did she eat?

Ok, I'll go sit in my corner now.

• Love 5

She had to know that she was not going to be a true wife to him??

I really feel bad for her daughters. They are young, they are learning life lessons from her. Not good ones.

From that first episode at the airport where she was having a breakdown and crying, I knew this wasn't going to end well.

I will tell something that I think is not news for anyone, because it was all over FB.

Looks like Mohamed got all the money that they paid us for doing this reunion show from Dani.

He had a joint account with Danielle. That was a low thing to do. And looks like he is accepting money from some woman. I don't know if that's true. But if he is... I bet this moment is being very hard for Danielle. And she is a good person, she doesn't want to harm anyone

• Love 4

I will tell something that I think is not news for anyone, because it was all over FB.

Looks like Mohamed got all the money that they paid us for doing this reunion show from Dani.

He had a joint account with Danielle. That was a low thing to do. And looks like he is accepting money from some woman. I don't know if that's true. But if he is... I bet this moment is being very hard for Danielle. And she is a good person, she doesn't want to harm anyone

Actually..... I don't think that was stated in this forum. So he kept all of it? That's terrible. And I think I know which woman he is accepting money from.... She is really serious and constantly commenting on his Facebook in a degrading manner.. like she has control over him

• Love 1

That's horrible. Do you think she's just clueless? Or does she know what she got herself in to? I want to chop his little pickle off. Poor dani.

Saucy we talked about this GEEZ. He doesn't have a pickle. It's a cucumber. He is just scared that Danielle will pickle it.

Also, I think that comment Dani made on Facebook a while back about "doing the hanky panky" when she went to visit him is fake. I've seen it before.. its a double fake out a bunch of people used to do it high school. Where she purposely wanted that rumor spread so people thought they did it. But I don't think they did.. I think she purposely let that leak.

• Love 2

By the way, his Facebook status says he "needs a break" and all the fat ladies just dropped their Laughing Cow brand cheese spread on their lap with cracker crumbs and ferociously typed their dairy infested fingers on their laptop begging for the Moobed Knight to return.

• Love 3

Actually..... I don't think that was stated in this forum. So he kept all of it? That's terrible. And I think I know which woman he is accepting money from.... She is really serious and constantly commenting on his Facebook in a degrading manner.. like she has control over him

No names, but I looked her up, and she sends tweets to Paul McCartney and Paris Jackson among others... she likes to buddy up to celebrities, or in Mo's case, "celebrity."

• Love 1

Well, I am no one to judge, but some things he is doing he should not do.

-He is married. If he wanted, he could have done "Mo and Dani" FB page instead of "Mohamed the Movie Character" FB page. They were in the show together.
-Since he is married, he should not engage conversations with women online. Most of them want to just piss Danielle off. At least have some respect for your wife and don't stress her, shut down the page and be done with all the comments.

• Love 11

Cassia -- kudos to you for how much your language skills have improved in such a short time -- English grammar, spelling and punctuation can be hard things to learn, and you've mastered all in such a short time.

• Love 1

Well, I am no one to judge, but some things he is doing he should not do.

-He is married. If he wanted, he could have done "Mo and Dani" FB page instead of "Mohamed the Movie Character" FB page. They were in the show together.

-Since he is married, he should not engage conversations with women online. Most of them want to just piss Danielle off. At least have some respect for your wife and don't stress her, shut down the page and be done with all the comments.

None of his behavior is what a married man would do. They aren't even facebook friends. Those heifers are just as manipulated as dani. A quasi good looking foreign man and their panties are moist and on the ground. He's a sleeze. I wish she could just wake up.
  • Love 2

Cassia -- kudos to you for how much your language skills have improved in such a short time -- English grammar, spelling and punctuation can be hard things to learn, and you've mastered all in such a short time.

Ohhh thank you! I still plan on taking English classes. Sometimes some people talk so fast and I cannot understand or they tell me a new word. I am lucky for having Jason with me all the time so he helps me a lot!

None of his behavior is what a married man would do. They aren't even facebook friends. Those heifers are just as manipulated as dani. A quasi good looking foreign man and their panties are moist and on the ground. He's a sleeze. I wish she could just wake up.

Yeah, this is just sad. If it was with me, you know what? I would not work all day long and pay for all the immigration papers for someone who doesn't care about me. But then again, when love is there... Love makes you do crazy things.

Jason is behind her right now. Breathing on her shoulder like a shark.

Hahahahahaha

Jason is talking to someone on FB, I hope is a friend. Sometimes he talks to strangers and I just say "take care, watch out", he doesn't like, lol

• Love 1

I would not work all day long and pay for all the immigration papers for someone who doesn't care about me.

She is working now? Or is this referring to the beginning of the show?

By the way.. were you as shocked about Danny's dad as we were when you were watching it at Wendys? Also.. isn't the square burger at wendy's so weird? I think it's weird.

Jason is behind her right now. Breathing on her shoulder like a shark.

One day a woman sent me a message being all cool and I responded to her being cool too. Then she sent a message to Jason saying "if it doesn't work out with her, let me know". I have his password, he has mine.

When I saw that I said "Jasmin, Jasmin, little hoe, this is Cassia, I will find you, I didn't like this message"

She blocked Jason and then blocked me.

Hahaha

• Love 3

Omg! What a whore to do that! Don't worry. I'm happily married with kids. I was just listening to Jason share about how the production went and all the shit they left out. It was interesting to hear his perspective. He said you and his dad are 2 peas in a pod

• Love 1

One day a woman sent me a message being all cool and I responded to her being cool too. Then she sent a message to Jason saying "if it doesn't work out with her, let me know". I have his password, he has mine.

When I saw that I said "Jasmin, Jasmin, little hoe, this is Cassia, I will find you, I didn't like this message"

She blocked Jason and then blocked me.

Hahaha

It wasn't Dani?

Oh boy that was bad. lol

Toasterface I looked over that lady too and apparently she used to work in Legal offices. She is probably giving him a way out. She is a retired widow as well. Same person?

It would suck if Dani's hogwarts daughter will go try and live with him if he ends up staying long enough correctly and then leave Dani. He is technically the Stepdad right? Or does he have to adopt to become that? 

• Love 1

It wasn't Dani?

Oh boy that was bad. lol

Toasterface I looked over that lady too and apparently she used to work in Legal offices. She is probably giving him a way out. She is a retired widow as well. Same person?

She was not waiting for my response, but I was there, ready to attack. Brazilian fire! Hahaha

Sometimes I can be crazy

• Love 3

Omg! What a whore to do that! Don't worry. I'm happily married with kids. I was just listening to Jason share about how the production went and all the shit they left out. It was interesting to hear his perspective. He said you and his dad are 2 peas in a pod

Jason's dad ask me bad words in Portuguese sometimes, it's just funny to listen to him repeating them

• Love 2