Type keyword(s) to search

S3.E31: Life After Lockup: It's Tow or Never

• Start Topic

On 2/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, Back Atcha said:

Surely not!  If she would hire a smart lawyer, perhaps his TLC checks could be garnished.

But wait!  They're still married, right?  image.png.29fb4ded1bfc9a9b8b5046714778fa49.png

Forgot about that little fact! Even so, I doubt he is paying much to her if she can't even find him half the time.  

• Love 2

I just can't with the stupidity of Cabbage Patch and Marble Mouth, good chance there will be a pretty girl number 3 coming. Brittany's mom blows herself up and Brittany is rubbing her face in it. They all need some counseling and I am tired of Brittany trying to be some martyr. I can't stand how Shovel makes her precious kid call Qualoodie "daddy" . Christianna must get money from John for her books to have her gain so much weight, 3 hots a day shouldn't put on all that much weight. I don't have a good feeling about Puppy and now Amber's mom - are any of them on probation ?  Must not be because I don't think you can hang out with other ex-cons.. Destinee is scum, and she deserves a beat down. I don't condone violence but she is just a nasty, evil skank 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/27/2021 at 12:01 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Christianna must get money from John for her books to have her gain so much weight, 3 hots a day shouldn't put on all that much weight.

The right drugs can take the weight OFF and users keep losing.  Maybe being drug-free is cause for her weight gain.  Not to worry.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

The right drugs can take the weight OFF and users keep losing.  Maybe being drug-free is cause for her weight gain.  Not to worry.

I also think prison food is very carb heavy...AND John was putting money on her books.  But that looks like a pregnancy to me or a very weird tumor. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 3/1/2021 at 12:58 AM, RealReality said:

I also think prison food is very carb heavy...AND John was putting money on her books.  But that looks like a pregnancy to me or a very weird tumor. 

I thought pregnancy as well.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I can't stand how Destinie loves playing the victim.  Nothing is her fault and everything bad that's happened is because something someone has done to her. She doesn't have money or a car because Shawn made her rely on him. Give me a break. Get a job and grow up. She says she wants Shawn to be accountable for lying about his age ect.. she can't even be accountable for her actions.  Keep acting like a con artist and thing you're a perpetual victim and see where life takes you.  Any man that can be involved with a person who acts like she does has piss poor morals just like her. You know right from wrong and you know taking a car and credit card from a guy you're not in love, won't accept calls from, all with while you're seeing another person, is wrong. i don't care what you think was "done" to you,  it's wrong.  

• Love 2
On 2/21/2021 at 8:02 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

Andrea said that was her first car. What has she been driving to the houses she shows and the hotels she flees to? And that car needed a wash! That was no new car. 

I think she means her first car that was bought off the lot, or from a dealer. She bought “Used”

On 2/21/2021 at 1:35 PM, RealReality said:

I had a friend like this and I think the secret was that she wasn't  that close a friend so I cared....but not a lot. Id tell her to leave but I think she liked having these dramatic stories to tell and I think.she liked living this edgy love life.   I knew her in the days before podcasts so her dramatic stories were just something to listen to on my drive home. 

**-no one was physically abusing her or else I would have been more involved. 

Your comment made me LOL....podcasts...that would be fun podcast to listen to during traffic 

On 2/22/2021 at 4:22 PM, RealReality said:

Lamar's family is dead wrong for not giving Andrea a referral to a local stylist.  The part of LA she lives is in is rife, RIFE with home hairstylists who have been doing hair since they left the womb. And that's if you need someone affordable.  If you just want a nice experience and someone with some certificates on the wall there are probably 100 different places.  

I'm not sure you need a license in California to do braids and weaves.  If she was decent to shante, I bet she would have the hook up. 

Shante for sure has the hookup, her hair is always on point. 

On 2/23/2021 at 1:06 PM, Palomar said:

Baby Number 3 coming next season along with new GFs for Michael.  Same old pattern.  He couldn't handle her not needing him anymore and she keeps getting fooled by him.  Does he even pay child support? 

Doubtful. And they have plotted their livelihood for the next couple of years. We are all over their storyline though. 

On 3/5/2021 at 7:47 PM, Jmasonsc said:

I can't stand how Destinie loves playing the victim.  Nothing is her fault and everything bad that's happened is because something someone has done to her. She doesn't have money or a car because Shawn made her rely on him. Give me a break. Get a job and grow up. She says she wants Shawn to be accountable for lying about his age ect.. she can't even be accountable for her actions.  Keep acting like a con artist and thing you're a perpetual victim and see where life takes you.  Any man that can be involved with a person who acts like she does has piss poor morals just like her. You know right from wrong and you know taking a car and credit card from a guy you're not in love, won't accept calls from, all with while you're seeing another person, is wrong. i don't care what you think was "done" to you,  it's wrong.  

Yeh, she will always play victim til her dying day. As long as there is some sucker waiting to pay her bills in exchange for some WAP, she will keep grifting men [and women too].