Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Let the Good Times Roll

snarts
  • Start Topic

Hannah's getting dangerously close to boiling bunny territory. You were not dating, please stop, I'm mortified watching you. 

Watching Carl gush over his mom makes him so much more attractive.

• Love 11

Hannah is crazy and Luke is annoying.

Who is feeding these people all summer?  I really hope this turns into Lord of the Flies.

Bravo, how do you not have a stove that works?  I'd be all fourth wall on these fuckers.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, snarts said:

Hannah's getting dangerously close to boiling bunny territory. You were not dating, please stop, I'm mortified watching you. 

I commented on another forum that she was channeling her inner Alex Forrest during the kitchen/cooking scene. 😂

I think it's somewhat foolish of Amanda and Kyle to plan their wedding (if they want to have a "normal" wedding) for June. But I wish them the best. I watched them on an Instagram Live last week because I was bored and they seemed to have a lot of fun together. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Love 3

Omg is this the story line for the (abbreviated) summer? Hannah finding out Luke bro’ed her big time, Paige flaking Perry, Kyle in a wig and Lindsay acting stupid when she’s drunk? It’s Groundhog Day! Also I missed the knit sweater shortie loungewear trend completely. It was BOILING hot last summer.

• Love 5

Luke friend zoned Hannah. She never had a clue. She's dense and it's not a good look. 

Paige is over Perry. 

Carl had a brother in prison? If his mom could find love again then there is hope for all the over 60 women in the world whose husbands walked out on them for someone else after a gazillion years of marriage. 

• Love 10

I have a work friend-ish who has a tendency to get dramatic and easily offended and to make simply everything about herself. The look Danielle gave Lindsay when Lindsey was complaining that Steve (I think that’s the boyfriends name) works too much and thinks he’s too big a deal was EXACTLY the look I give my friend-ish all the time. That sort of half listening “oh that’s terrible” head nod of knowing that this has been blown so far out of proportion. 😂 However the boyfriend does seem like a tool.

I know Amanda was trying to be cute but that fake restaurant thing just reminded me of kids trying to give Mom and Dad an anniversary gift. Plus it was boring to watch.

Cierra is seeming ok. Also she is seeming over Luke but we’ll see. Hannah does not seem over Luke and seems crazy. HOWEVER, I don’t think Hannah is completely wrong. I do think Luke led her on and kept her on the hook as a just-in-case-girl. It has to suck to know you were someone’s backup plan.

Hearing Carl coherently explain his family dynamic was interesting. I think he’ll hook up with Paige because she is not into Perry but I don’t think Paige leaves one relationship before she has a line on another. 

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I was all Luke last season and now that he’s being outed as a dirtbag I’m so grossed out. Plus he had gas on camera which is never funny. It’s not funny when Kyle does it either. Eww.

It's the one thing I can't stand about Kyle!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I know Amanda was trying to be cute but that fake restaurant thing just reminded me of kids trying to give Mom and Dad an anniversary gift. Plus it was boring to watch.

Cierra is seeming ok. Also she is seeming over Luke but we’ll see. Hannah does not seem over Luke and seems crazy. HOWEVER, I don’t think Hannah is completely wrong. I do think Luke led her on and kept her on the hook as a just-in-case-girl. It has to suck to know you were someone’s backup plan.

It was SOOOO boring to watch.  I think all of this has been boring to watch.  I don't want to watch anyone roller skate.  These people are not interesting enough to warrant watching them sit around a house.

And Cierra seems befuddled as to why Hannah is coming to her with this info.  She's like, yeah Luke and I hooked up and we talk a lot... but I am not head over heels in love with him, sooo stop dragging me into whatever the f this is.

6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

It's the one thing I can't stand about Kyle!

There is only ONE thing?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yes, I cannot help but love him! He's my true reality TV guilty pleasure.

Yeah, I kind of love him, too. He's funny, a good friend, and serious about his career. Some of the stuff he does is stupid/silly AF, but he has a kind heart. I also like that he appreciated the birthday party and recognized it was more mature than past blowouts and could still be fun.

Hannah is batshit crazy as is Lindsey.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, politichick said:

Yeah, I kind of love him, too. He's funny, a good friend, and serious about his career. Some of the stuff he does is stupid/silly AF, but he has a kind heart. I also like that he appreciated the birthday party and recognized it was more mature than past blowouts and could still be fun.

Hannah is batshit crazy as is Lindsey.

Yes, he genuinely cares about people. And I've never forgotten when he's been on the right side of "Summer House" history - his indignation at Kristina slut-shaming Carl's guests in Season 1, for example. And, honestly, he's grown over the course of the series. He's a much better partner to Amanda now than he was in the past. Kyle may be simple in a lot of ways, but his heart seems genuinely good, and we've never seen the vitriol in him that we've seen from, say, Carl or Luke or Jordan or...

• Love 5

Not much to say that hasn’t already been said about Hannah.  I still maintain she has the flattest saggy pancake tits for a 20 (?) something. 🤮

Am I supposed to be impressed by Luke building that janky “workbench,” that honestly my single lady ass could have built (hell, my 13 year old son could have built that).  And for his bracelet making?  Maybe him and Lynne Curtain can partner up for a line.  Because I imagine his dumb bracelets are as hokey as her cuffs.

I have the Mango Peach Loverboys in my bev fridge as we speak.  I actually got them last summer and just never drank them all, they are definitely a summer thing (for me).  

Who / what is a Stravy?  Did I miss something? Why does it always say Steven/Stravy?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Who / what is a Stravy?  Did I miss something? Why does it always say Steven/Stravy?  

My guess is his real name is something that is either hard for English speaking people to pronounce or hard to spell or just gets too many questions so he got in the habit of using an anglicized version of it. By the cyron I’d guess Stavros/Stephen. I don’t think of Stavros as being particularly hard to pronounce but maybe it was something he started doing as a kid to fit in and it just stuck.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/12/2021 at 6:23 AM, RedDelicious said:

I was all Luke last season and now that he’s being outed as a dirtbag I’m so grossed out. Plus he had gas on camera which is never funny. It’s not funny when Kyle does it either. Eww.

Kyle has always raunched me out, especially after I learned how old he was. I could never be with a man child.

• Love 2
On 2/12/2021 at 4:46 PM, politichick said:

Some of the stuff he does is stupid/silly AF, but he has a kind heart. 

Why does he keep cheating on his fiance? What is he missing out on? Does he think the grass is greener on the other side?