Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Secrets Revealed

snarts
  • Start Topic

The group celebrates Republic's seventh anniversary; Pat's struggle to hire Michael; what the guys really got up to during lockdown; what Madison and Kathryn really think of Shep; Craig's personal hygiene.

Edited by snarts
formatting
  • Useful 1

Too bad they left this footage on the cutting room floor. I found it far more entertaining that what they chose to air instead. 

Highlights: Kathryn/Pringle date when she showed up two hours late! Dani selling her engagement ring and the guys playing beerpong via zoom. Also interesting that all the women got together for the Republic anniversary party, including Kathryn. Would love to know the timing in relation to the social media event. Also surprised to learn that  Madison & Kathryn hung out. You wouldn't know that from watching the actual season. 

• Love 16

Yeah they actually filmed Leva doing something other than confronting Kathryn.

Looks like after the supposed rift between Kathryn and Dani so it’s Leva who accompanies Leva to the jewelers.

Dani says something about her former fiancée messing up her life schedule, like having a baby by age 35.  But they broke off the engagement and she kept a $22k ring that she threw across the room a couple of times?

That might be an interesting story but her role on the show is to be on screen with Kathryn dealing with Kathryn’s issues.

They’re joking at the jewelers about getting her eggs frozen with the money from the ring and then using sperm bank and joking about which of the guys may have donated.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

THIS EPISODE is the kinda stupidly goofy yet oddly entertaining shit that I watch this series for!!! I don’t want to watch staged/drunken fights, showmances, and forced parties/merriment; at the end of the day, I just like watching pretty, charismatic Charlestonians hanging out, being elegantly silly and living their best lives.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, aghst said:

Yeah they actually filmed Leva doing something other than confronting Kathryn.

Haven't seen the episode yet, but nothing will cause me to consider Leva a likeable or engaging character.

37 minutes ago, zenme said:

But Austen still gets on my nerves.

Austen will never be as irritating as Craig...he's been a lying manipulator since Day #1, but Andy Cohen is in love with him, so he'll always be a featured player.   Austen must have a stylist now...his hair looks so much better and the glasses are a good addition.  Not that he's appealing--at all.  Austen and Craig can pick on Shep all they want to; I'll always enjoy him.

• Love 5

I hope the Southern Charm editing monkey's are reading our comments. I enjoyed this so much more than the actual crap footage they make an hour long show with. They were all actually likeable and funny and for some reason looked more attractive, too. 

Craig and Austen making fun of how old Shep is and how they can't get over him actually meeting a great girl that will put up with him so there's still hope for them, too!

The girls including Kathryn all laughing over all of Kathryns fake hair. 

Patricia explaing how she met Michael. 

Pringle waking Shep up at 3pm with hangover smoothies and them talking about how their hangover's last for days now that they are in their 40's.

All good stuff. 

• Love 17

This episode was so good.  I don't even dislike Leva and Madison so much anymore.

I wish I could get back the hours of my life I spent watching the rest of this season.

Somebody who can fix this show please be reading here.  Please.

Edited by SoTheresThat
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, aghst said:

Looks like after the supposed rift between Kathryn and Dani so it’s Leva who accompanies Leva to the jewelers.

I would rather have Leva with me at the jewelers because Leva knows from good jewelry and would not be embarrassing asking stupid questions, Katheryn has been easily duped by men, I have a feeling Katheryn would not know good jewerly from fake, lol.

Sadly, reselling a diamond does always mean you get the full value in return, you get pennies on the dollar, the jeweler gave her an appraisel which would be fine for insuring the ring but selling it...he said he would try to find an interested buyer he did not cut a check for that amount.  Dani will not get $22,000 if it sells, the store has to make some money on the sale so they will take their cut.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Dani's setting is dated, value is for the diamond I doubt she gets more than 8k.

I'm sure Shep hit on Madison, but he probably hit on 10 other women the same day.  I don't get the feeling he's pining away for her, I get the feeling he saw what a crazy bitch she could be....and that's why he doesn't like her.  Shep was turned down by Chelsea and didn't openly despise or disparage her.

• Love 9

I thought it was just me.  I enjoyed this so much more than the stupid staged fights and in-your-face drama.

I'd love to see Dani's story expanded.  She was willing to be filmed taking her engagement ring to the jeweler and talking a little bit about her failed engagement; I'd love to have seen more of that.  And more of Dani in general, not just how she related to Katherine.

And yeah, you never get anywhere close to full value on a ring.  There's a Netflix series called "Explained"; one of the episodes is all about diamonds, and how you get maybe 25% of the value.  I've actually gone through the failed engagement/failed marriage/try to sell the ring thing (many times, lol), and that's true.

In one of the first seasons (maybe Season 1?), Thomas Ravenel hit on Dani, and she told him no, that she wouldn't date an ex-convict who was found guilty of distribution of illegal substances.  He hit on women all over town, but Dani was the only one with enough self-respect to shut him down.  Am I remembering that right?  I always respected her for that.

I almost deleted this off my DVR without watching it, but I'm so glad I watched.  So enjoyable! 

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Agreed this is was much more entertaining & authentic than the actual season footage.  It showed actual connections & friendships the cast has. I hope they model future seasons after these types of interactions.  Danni was interesting in and of herself which was surprising.  I remember the broken engagement.  Surprising she got to keep the ring but hey- good for her! Only discrepancy was I distinctly remember a lunch she had with her mom a few seasons back where the mom offered to pay for eggs freezing. I read an article not long ago and was shocked how actually lower than you would think the storage cost is. I imagine the eggs extraction portion is the costly part.  Idk. Just guessing here. 

• Love 8

Danni looked gorgeous in that pink top, sitting next to Leva. Leva looked beautiful too, and was much more lighthearted than on the show. 

Danni could have had some interesting side stories all these years but instead had to only be Kathryn’s sidekick. I looked up her artwork recently and really would love two beautiful prints, “Appaloosa” and “Charleston Charm”. There are so many great ones, she’s an amazing artist. 

Shep and Taylor are cute. It is shocking to see him with a girl who has no drama in her at all. She always seems to be in a good mood/up for anything. 

I really like Austen’s sister, she’s cute and cool. And his parents are great too. 

I still can’t stand Madison, ha. Of course she had to mention Shep wanting her. Who cares? Shep wants everyone. 

This is what Southern Charm should be-mostly fun, random sequences and hangouts. I love The Republic scenes and wish we had seen a lot more there over the years. 

Pringle has grown on me. I like his self deprecation and humor. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 11

I will say this much: I found that random pizza meetup between Pringle and Kathryn to be extremely awkward and forced. I dunno if producers were just trying to suggest an early potential showmance with those two or what, but they seemed to have zero chemistry and it was almost painful watching Kathryn attempt to keep Pringle engaged with her even ditzier than usual smalltalk...but then again, this is the same gal who waltzed into a casual pizza joint two hours late decked out in full glamour team hair and makeup, so I shouldn’t be too surprised by her diva antics anymore. 
Kathryn always has been all “style” with little substance, after all. 

Speaking of which, I could listen to Patricia talk for hours on end about her crazy glam lifestyle and storied past.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Speaking of which, I could listen to Patricia talk for hours on end about her crazy glam lifestyle and storied past.

I know!! I would love a show with her going thru her house, talking about the antiques, the parties she gave, travels she has had...way better than watching those douchy guys drink and Leva yelling at everyone how racist they are being and Katheryn not understanding anything about anything.

• Love 7

Patricia and Michael (and Whitney) spin-off? LOL. Actually I’d rather see more focus on Danni. 

I love that Taylor truly likes Shep and isn’t a famewhore user like Madison. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 4

Somewhere along the line, the producers seem to have gotten the idea that they need to make this show super! dramatic! when that's not what people like about it. I'm thinking of those cliffhanger endings they always stick at the end of the season (Kathryn might be pregnant! Landon and Thomas slept together! Landon is best friends with Ashley now!) and how ridiculous they seem. Maybe it's because Kathryn and Thomas made the show dramatic just by being themselves, but I always found their scenes tedious and wished they weren't such a focus. I think we just want to see these people hang out and be friends and have small arguments over lighthearted stuff. This episode was actually charming and fun and you could see that, actually, these people don't just scream at each other whenever they see each other. 

I noticed most of the footage they used was before COVID. The Republic anniversary party, for example, was at the end of February 2020. I do get that they had to address everything that happened last year, post-lockdown, but I think there was a way to balance that with this other stuff so it didn't seem so... bleak.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Danni looked gorgeous in that pink top

I too almost deleted, but out of boredom watched and was pleasantly surprised. As previously stated by all, this is what I hoped for in this show. This season was the absolute worse. Virtue signaling, non stop millennial lectures, everything I hate in women (Madison) and men (Austen), focus on Katherine's dysfunction.

What a contrast on Dani. She looked ill this season, and beautiful in the Secrets. And who knew she has an interesting backstory.

And Leva. What an interesting story she could have had. Yet we were stuck with this side of her. Sorry to say, won't be able to give her a pass. She behaved and agreed to be filmed as the entitled shit stirring SJW, committed to righting the wrongs of society and immature, uneducated , dysfunctional Katherine.

Nothing I've seen of Madison interests me. 

Enjoy Whitney, understand why he doesn't film much with this group, aged out.

Glad I didn't delete.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Enjoy Whitney, understand why he doesn't film much with this group, aged out.

That’s why I liked the show better when Thomas and JD/Liz were on. Even Landon who was a recent divorcee and trying to make her way. It was interesting. I liked the different facets and age groups and stages of life of Charleston. Not just the young, fighting couples. Madison brought this show lower. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Panda Bear said:

Somewhere along the line, the producers seem to have gotten the idea that they need to make this show super! dramatic! when that's not what people like about it. I'm thinking of those cliffhanger endings they always stick at the end of the season (Kathryn might be pregnant! Landon and Thomas slept together! Landon is best friends with Ashley now!) and how ridiculous they seem. Maybe it's because Kathryn and Thomas made the show dramatic just by being themselves, but I always found their scenes tedious and wished they weren't such a focus. I think we just want to see these people hang out and be friends and have small arguments over lighthearted stuff. This episode was actually charming and fun and you could see that, actually, these people don't just scream at each other whenever they see each other. 

I noticed most of the footage they used was before COVID. The Republic anniversary party, for example, was at the end of February 2020. I do get that they had to address everything that happened last year, post-lockdown, but I think there was a way to balance that with this other stuff so it didn't seem so... bleak.

They started that after the first season, to force the show into the standard Bravo template, to have confrontations and feuds.

They also lucked into Thomas and Kathryn making the dumbest decisions and becoming these polarizing figures to the rest of the cast.

They had to form teams and they ginned up these feuds like Landon vs. Kathryn, because Landon supposedly was trying to take Thomas away from her and all the other nonsense.

• Love 3

I wonder if this came from the "rejected footage"? It is so much better than basically everything in the regular season. Bravo had a line on an entertaining set of friends and their lives in beautiful Charleston and then apparently demanded "CONFLICT!" and ruined it all. I can barely rewatch a single regular episode yet enjoyed this and will watch it again.

Even Kathryn, with all her immaturity and faults, can be truly funny at times, and I think she knows it. Like, in a previous episode when discussing a gift for Thomas' baby mama and pondering aloud "Am I somehow related to her now?" I cracked up!  Much prefer to see scenes like that than women we barely know ganging up on her relentlessly for "CONFLICT!" purposes.

Bravo: Conflict is bad and boring. These are not the Real Housewives of Charleston. I've stopped watching all shows that are mostly filled with women screaming at each other.

• Love 7
On 2/12/2021 at 2:24 PM, Starlight925 said:

I thought it was just me.  I enjoyed this so much more than the stupid staged fights and in-your-face drama.

I'd love to see Dani's story expanded.  She was willing to be filmed taking her engagement ring to the jeweler and talking a little bit about her failed engagement; I'd love to have seen more of that.  And more of Dani in general, not just how she related to Katherine.

And yeah, you never get anywhere close to full value on a ring.  There's a Netflix series called "Explained"; one of the episodes is all about diamonds, and how you get maybe 25% of the value.  I've actually gone through the failed engagement/failed marriage/try to sell the ring thing (many times, lol), and that's true.

In one of the first seasons (maybe Season 1?), Thomas Ravenel hit on Dani, and she told him no, that she wouldn't date an ex-convict who was found guilty of distribution of illegal substances.  He hit on women all over town, but Dani was the only one with enough self-respect to shut him down.  Am I remembering that right?  I always respected her for that.

I almost deleted this off my DVR without watching it, but I'm so glad I watched.  So enjoyable! 

Danni was so much more interesting here than in her usual sidekick role - and she looked a lot healthier!

About her broken engagement: https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/southern-charm-danni-baird-ends-engagement-to-todd-baldree-explained

Since she was the one who broke it off, shouldn’t the ring have been returned to Todd? (Not sure how that works.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, nexxie said:

Since she was the one who broke it off, shouldn’t the ring have been returned to Todd? (Not sure how that works.)

It honestly depends on the couple.  He may have told her to keep it.  
Then again, she said she had thrown it across the room twice, so the relationship was obviously not always smooth sailing.

She may have said, "Screw you, I'm keeping the ring".  Or he may have offered to let her keep it, as he is/was the bigger breadwinner.

But yes, according to Etiquette experts, an engagement ring is a gift upon a promise of a marriage.  Once that marriage is called off, the ring should be returned.

As I said earlier, I've been engaged a total of 5 times (some resulted in marriages, some did not).  I returned all but one wedding ring, and the main reason I kept that was that he was trying to steal a very large sum of money from me (lonnnnng story), so I put the ring aside, and told him I'd return it when he backed off the money issue, which he did not.  I sold it, and used it as a down payment on a townhome.  Oh, and FWIW, I got an amount that is very close to what he paid.  So it's not always true that a ring drastically decreases in value.

• Love 2

Sooo are we to infer that during the pandemic Craig and Austen went out and got naked wasted and invited a total stranger into their house and...forgot? No wonder they caught it, for crying out loud. Okay I sound like a toxic former social media friend who was quarantine shaming everyone on FB but that was a really dumb move. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Sooo are we to infer that during the pandemic Craig and Austen went out and got naked wasted and invited a total stranger into their house and...forgot? No wonder they caught it, for crying out loud. Okay I sound like a toxic former social media friend who was quarantine shaming everyone on FB but that was a really dumb move. 

First, I love that we all use the "naked wasted" as the vernacular.

Second, I thought the bros had invited the Uber driver to sleep on their couch not sleep in a strangers home, either way is stupid of them.

• Love 1
On 2/12/2021 at 2:28 AM, Back Atcha said:

Austen must have a stylist now...his hair looks so much better and the glasses are a good addition.  Not that he's appealing--at all. 

I agree the glasses look good and overall he looks better, but I'm also pretty sure they are tortoise blue light blockers from Amazon! 😄 

• Love 2

As has been mentioned, the entire cast looks better in this episode. Not just in talking heads where they're styled for the camera, in the typical daily scenes. What is up with that? In so many scenes of the regular season, the guys especially looked bad, even before the Covid shutdown and need for social distancing. 

Please Bravo, if there is a next season, more interaction like we saw in this "extra" episode and far less stress and draaaama.

• Love 7

Finally got around to watching this episode. If this is the footage that Bravo rejected, I want to see THIS could-have-been season! Why does Bravo assume that the audience for this show just wants to see people fighting and women screaming at each other? There should be, you know, some CHARM in a show named Southern Charm.

I like that we seemed to get just a few seconds more of each location, which is really the reason that I watch. Usually the scenic shots flash by SO quickly, I can't even place them. I have photos in my camera roll of Pringle's family home down on the Battery. I love that house! Well, from the street anyway. 😄

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ProudMary said:

Finally got around to watching this episode. If this is the footage that Bravo rejected, I want to see THIS could-have-been season! Why does Bravo assume that the audience for this show just wants to see people fighting and women screaming at each other? There should be, you know, some CHARM in a show named Southern Charm.

I like that we seemed to get just a few seconds more of each location, which is really the reason that I watch. Usually the scenic shots flash by SO quickly, I can't even place them. I have photos in my camera roll of Pringle's family home down on the Battery. I love that house! Well, from the street anyway. 😄

I agree! This show needs a revamp of its focus and they also need to linger a bit on the scenery and not flash through the establishing shots so quickly. 

• Love 6

Completely agree. I feel like Bravo did us dirty. With all the negativity and straight up awfulness that is the pandemic, a happy show would have been a most welcome addition to our reality tv lineup. We spent all season in here discussing and arguing about how awful everyone was. I feel it detracted from the heavier topics they addressed. I'm not saying those topics should have been diluted but they were presented in fight after fight after fight. That in and of itself felt disrespectful to me. It didn't have to be like that. The secrets revealed show was a completely different movie.

• Love 8
On 2/15/2021 at 9:26 PM, RedDelicious said:

This is probably the one area where I agree with Madison over roasting Austen on his irresponsible behavior during the pandemic/lockdown. If he wanted to party around Charleston, he shouldn't have been trying to hook up with her still. But I'm not surprised Austen did this because he's never been a serious guy, and best bud Craig didn't think covid-19 was even real or scary. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I think that the producers don't give enough credit to the city of Charleston. The city itself is a character they should emphasize more often.

So true. Besides the historic district, they show different areas like Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms, Daniel Island, homes on the riverfront -- places where cast members live or hang out, but they do it so fast that we don't even get to focus on the scenery for a few seconds. Also, I've noticed that some restaurants or businesses they visit, I don't see a chyron naming the location. Either it's flashed so fast I don't notice, even though I've rewound to try to see it, or for some reason they agree to film but not to be named? That doesn't make sense, PR-wise.

Anyone catch the name of the bar/restaurant where Kathryn met Pringle? He said they were the first people to sit and order there, so you think the place would want the publicity. 

• Love 3
On 2/13/2021 at 10:49 AM, Panda Bear said:

My all-time favorite episode is from last season when they all went to Hilton Head; the episode where some of them went crabbing with Chelsea's friend, and others went fishing with Shep's friend. The group with Shep didn't catch any fish so Shep bought some fish at the store and pretended they had caught it. They all had so much fun that day, and it was fun to watch. Yes, there was some drama with Ashley on that trip, but most of it happened in the prior episode. I don't understand why producers don't see how much people enjoy virtually hanging out with a group of people having fun. 

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

So true. Besides the historic district, they show different areas like Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms, Daniel Island, homes on the riverfront -- places where cast members live or hang out, but they do it so fast that we don't even get to focus on the scenery for a few seconds. Also, I've noticed that some restaurants or businesses they visit, I don't see a chyron naming the location. Either it's flashed so fast I don't notice, even though I've rewound to try to see it, or for some reason they agree to film but not to be named? That doesn't make sense, PR-wise.

Anyone catch the name of the bar/restaurant where Kathryn met Pringle? He said they were the first people to sit and order there, so you think the place would want the publicity. 

I totally agree. They cut so fast, you don't even have 2 seconds to look at the beauty of the city. It drives me crazy. 

I also wondered about the place where Pringle and Kathryn (two hours late 😒) met up. Admittedly, I was looking down at my phone when the scene started but the only thing I saw them focus on was a logo. I didn't catch a name for the place, which as you mentioned, doesn't make sense because why would they agree to allow filming, if they couldn't use the exposure to get their name out there. 🤷‍♀️

Along those lines, a little background on some of the historic places in the city, would be a nice touch.  For example, the Rappahannock Oyster Bar where Shep and Taylor met up in this episode, is in a very historic building. The Cigar Factory, a major Charleston employer for much of the 20th century, was important in the history of labor relations and in the history of civil rights and women's rights.  There's even a very good historical fiction novel written about the factory. (I've read it and would definitely recommend.) The Cigar Factory-A Novel Of Charleston.  It's now a multi-use building with offices, retail space and several restaurants including the Rappahannock OB. I'm not expecting Southern Charm to become a travelogue, but letting some of the city's charm shine through would be a good thing, IMO.

• Love 7

I was thinking maybe someone should tell Taylor that “that’s what she said” is a really old and really overused joke 😬 I couldn’t tell if she actually kept saying it or if it was partly the editors splicing it in. It had to have been said at least 4 times during their date.

• Love 4
On 2/17/2021 at 8:33 PM, RedHawk said:

Yes, it’s a newer place, Neon Tiger:

https://neontiger.com

Literally saw the tiger logo and went to Google it because I was curious if it was owned by the same folks who own Blind Tiger. BT is a fantastic downtown bar in Charleston that this whole crew visits((I even met Craig/saw Naomi there several years ago!)), so I’m always perplexed why the show never films them hanging out there. Maybe the owners don’t allow filming there for some reason.

I’m so with you guys on wanting to see more of all the gorgeous city scenes though; I’ve visited so many great Charleston restaurants/bars thanks to seeing them featured on this show or on cast members’ social media! Gin Joint, Republic, Stars Rooftop, Leon’s, Uptown Social, Husk, Rappahannock Oyster Bar, Poogan’s Porch, etc...had excellent experiences in all these places thanks in part to this show. Even Shep’s bars Palace Hotel and The Commodore were both fun as Hell. I hope to get over to Hall’s Chophouse for their gospel brunch on my next visit just because it’s such a longtime local fave and considered the “Southern Charm clubhouse”(as Patricia claims). 

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

I don't understand why producers don't see how much people enjoy virtually hanging out with a group of people having fun. 

I agree.  I've never been to a party where my friends fought openly, then continued to disagree/lecture each other at the next party...and so on.  Nobody would tolerate this behavior.  Friends don't do this in real life, they would just stay away from each other.  Katherine wouldn't be within a mile of Leva if she had a choice in the matter.

• Love 6
On 2/18/2021 at 7:53 AM, RedDelicious said:

I was thinking maybe someone should tell Taylor that “that’s what she said” is a really old and really overused joke 😬 I couldn’t tell if she actually kept saying it or if it was partly the editors splicing it in. It had to have been said at least 4 times during their date.

The origin of "that's what she said" is actually very old.  It was originally British, and it was "as the actress said to the bishop".  

Ricky Gervais changed it to "that's what she said" when he created the British version of "The Office".

Once "The Office" came to Netflix during the pandemic, millions fell in love with the show for the first time (like me!), and I would bet, so did Taylor.  I bet during quarantine they binged hours of it, and that phrase is used so often that it became a running joke between her & Shep.

I worry that Taylor is being a little too much "cool girl", that girl who lets Shep be whoever he wants to be.  

That's great, up to a point.  Not making a fuss when he hangs out with his buds?  Cool.  Not making a fuss when he makes out with an old girlfriend?  Not cool.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/18/2021 at 5:53 AM, RedDelicious said:

she probably figures this is what you say to an old drunk spoiled man child to make him laugh. as long as he is drunk and laughing everything is fine.

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

The origin of "that's what she said" is actually very old.  It was originally British, and it was "as the actress said to the bishop".  

Ricky Gervais changed it to "that's what she said" when he created the British version of "The Office".

Once "The Office" came to Netflix during the pandemic, millions fell in love with the show for the first time (like me!), and I would bet, so did Taylor.  I bet during quarantine they binged hours of it, and that phrase is used so often that it became a running joke between her & Shep.

I worry that Taylor is being a little too much "cool girl", that girl who lets Shep be whoever he wants to be.  

That's great, up to a point.  Not making a fuss when he hangs out with his buds?  Cool.  Not making a fuss when he makes out with an old girlfriend?  Not cool.

And I could swear that at some point in an earlier season or on his "spinoff" looking for love show he told Cameron he wants a girl who will call him on his shit. Or did I imagine that? Taylor is not likely to be the girl to do that. 

ETA: And even if she just binged 27 seasons of "The Office" and picked up "That's what she said" for the first time, I'd say Shep has already been through it on the first round years ago and finds it as irritating as I did. It made her seem even younger than she is and NOT cute. I noticed Shep was not laughing or even acknowledging it, so I think he's bored of it and figures if he ignores it often enough she'll stop. I got the feeling she was nervous being filmed and fell back on it because she didn't know what else to say or do.

I've been hearing it for decades so when my nephew discovered it about 3 years ago and used it constantly it nearly drove me bonkers!

Edited by RedHawk
More stuff
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Yeah. And that shit changes once she gets the ring on the finger—and I mean wedding ring, not engagement. She’s playing her cards right.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 1