Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E01: Being Strong or Being a Bitch

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, suev3333 said:

I agree.   Polygamy should be a family living together.  Not each wife having her own million dollar house.  It's ridiculous.  If you can't stand sharing your kitchen with another wife, then you're in the wrong kind of family.  Go live by yourself.   When they all lived together they seemed much happier.  A real family unit.  And if you're jealous when your husband takes another wife, get out of that lifestyle!  You can't handle being in a polygamist family!   What a mess. It's painful to watch.  Cody looks absolutely miserable.  Meri doesn't seem part of the family anymore.  Uggh....

But honestly, most plyg wives rarely saw each other and rarely lived with each other.  In order to not draw attention to themselves.  Some even lived in different cities or towns.

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

.Meri, I'm so sorry but honestly no one in the family likes you - at all.

We have watched the same season 14 times and now another...

I feel really bad for Meri.

Janelle is so disinterested in all of it..

• Love 12

I don’t care if Kody once impregnated two or three wives at once, I still believe his sex drive is the pits.  That Darger fellow has his ladies in LINE.  They keep their bodies fit, they share a kitchen, and they let their sisters marry him.  He has to be one solid lover AND love talker to have so little (public) complaints from his concubines.  I imagine he’s perfectly willing to sidle up to a hurting or jealous wife and tell all the lies he needs to, plus physically show her who still loves you, baby.  I think this sort of behavior is the only way these men really keep more than one lady hanging around hating herself daily.  Kody doesn’t seem to know these tricks even now and flips to the opposite side of this devil’s coin to make his ladies feel unattractive and unfulfilled cuz they made him angry and why should  he say something he’s just not feeling?   Kody needs to do one or the other - grEAt sex or lots of encouraging, loving words.  But clearly he can’t do both and this shiz they’re living doesn’t work without lies.  D.U.M.B.A.S.S.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I dont know why I keep on watching this shit show.

Cody still a douche.

Robyn still crying.

Meri obviously still has no fucks to give.

Still where are we gonna live, house drama!

I seriously need a life!

Edited by Texasmom1970
Spelling
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

What is WITH Robyn and her band collar blouses? They’re the new spaghetti strap tank over a long sleeve tee. 

I think Kody wouldn’t mind ditching all 4 of them and getting a fresh new toy with no baggage.

Maybe she thinks the blouses camouflage her goiter?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I want to see the wives talk to each other without Kody the Grand Poobah in the room. Without him steamrolling his opinion over everything. 

Without him cutting his eyes warningly toward the wife that's talking.

I want one episode without him at all. Let's see what happens!  

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Kody doesn’t seem particularly happy with Robyn or happy in general. He seems perpetually angry. In the early years he seemed to at least have some life to him. A part of me thinks Kody has realized the house of cards is finally falling, the family and the finances. He has to know there is no way they will be able to ever keep Robyn’s house in the long run.

I think he genuinely loves Ariela and Solomon, aware that they are probably the last of his progeny. I also think he's upset that his older children, particularly the boys, have moved away (or don't like him) and from the looks of things, will all choose monogamy. Regarding the money, it's possible that he will make a profit on the Coyote poop-pond land when he sells it to an investor/developer with the means actually to develop it, clean out the plague soil and install proper drainage along with running utilities to it. Someone with enough political clout to obtain a zoning variance to subdivide or put a resort there. Of course, it's likely that he will squander that money too. He is way over-leveraged on Robyn's house, after the mortgage they borrowed another $150 K so they have zero equity there unless it, too, appreciates in value. 

Once it's just him, Robyn and the youngest two, they can sell and move to a much smaller place. Assuming Dayton is ever allowed to move out to live on his own, that day will come within a couple of years (I'd guess 4 years max) - unless Aurora and Breanna refuse to leave the nest. 

IMO, Christine wants to move to Utah (as announced in the previews) to be near her soon-to-be new granddaughter. It would be a shame to uproot Truely so soon again, but judging from social media, Truely and Mykelti are close and St. George, while still a long drive from SLC-area where Aspyn lives, is much closer than Flagstaff. I could see Christine living with Mykelti to help out with the newborn, especially if Truely is still doing remote school. They can combine their Lularoe "business." Ysabel seemed to want to live with Madison, which doesn't seem impractical, especially if she, too, is doing distance learning. 

Meri's gonna end up in Parowan eventually; it's only logical. Business should pick up at the B&B after the pandemic; she has an international following (of sycophants), many of whom would be thrilled to visit. As for Janelle, I think she's in the toughest spot. Her mother recently died, her grandkids are in NC but I don't think she's much interested in child care. She'll have to get some sort of job after the show ends. She had office skills at one time, so there's that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I do think the pandemic screwed up their filming schedule, perhaps why much of this season's first episode is couch sessions filmed in late 2019.

Edited by Teafortwo
My other post posted twice
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

I watched the whole episode last night. Meri is so checked out from the family that it looks like someone from TLC ordered her to show up for that lunch. She couldn't care less if she tried. Robyn seemed to be crying for dramatic effect. Honestly, I couldn't figure out the point of the lunch. It was boring to watch and went nowhere. From what I could gather, Christine feels guilty for admitting she doesn't want to live with the other wives in one house, and that's why she feels awkward when she's with them. Her feelings of jealousy over having to share her husband with other wives would be considered totally normal anywhere except in this shit show. Janelle feels no jealousy because Kody and Janelle are like brother and sister relationship-wise.

When Robyn and Kody were standing on the balcony/deck of the million dollar house, the wind kept blowing and revealing Kody's true hairline. That was the most entertaining part of the episode. He seems to be doing some curly hair/brush forward attempt to conceal it, but then other times he pulls the whole rat's nest back in a ponytail. 

Baby Evie is adorable. I noticed that Mariah and Audrey were also missing from the family get-together. I'm wondering if all of Family Meri are on the outs with the rest of the family now. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

What is WITH Robyn and her band collar blouses? They’re the new spaghetti strap tank over a long sleeve tee. 

I think Kody wouldn’t mind ditching all 4 of them and getting a fresh new toy with no baggage.

And no kids for him to deal with or have to pay for.  And he can ditch all of his other kids.  What a douche.

• Love 8

Kody seems profoundly bored with his life and family. He LOVED being seen as a young stud impregnating multiple women. He is now a grandfather and most of his wives are older. No one is envying him and he can't cope.

I would love to be around the original 3 when they aren't playing to the camera.  I think they are much harsher to Kody and each other. 

• Love 23
4 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Meri is so checked out from the family that it looks like someone from TLC ordered her to show up for that lunch. She couldn't care less if she tried.

She may have been ordered to be there.  I am not sure Kody wanted to be there, either, and he may also have been ordered to show up.  It would have been a lot better had it just been the women.

Christine said it took months to get them together;  I wonder if that was because of the COVID lockdowns.   I have no clue about timelines with this show.

And I hate how they go out of the way to assure Robyn their unhappy fillins have nothing to do with her, the mastermind behind the unnecessary move to Flagstaff that benefited one child out of the 18 or however many kody  had.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Especially since they didn't appear to touch any of the delicious looking food!

The food DID look delicious! I couldn’t stop looking at the luscious lemon halves sitting around the center of the table, apparently as part of a hot water/tea setup.  But the mugs of water were plain so I kept thinking “I hope someone USES them, otherwise what a waste!”  Yep, I must have been very bored with this episode.

A281763F-6C8C-4870-9A87-6E841C22EF40.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

Kody seems profoundly bored with his life and family. He LOVED being seen as a young stud impregnating multiple women. He is now a grandfather and most of his wives are older. No one is envying him and he can't cope.

Spot on.

• Love 12

Thank you, @laurakaye, for your recap

The mechanics of recapping a Sister Wives episode are challenging enough: you actually have to stay awake to watch it, figure out the storyline and decipher Brown logic.  But, you actually make the show entertaining.  Your wit is priceless. 

I watched this episode and participated in the live chat, but I still wouldn't know what I watched unless I read your recap.  Every time I looked at the screen, it seemed that I was watching another flashback. 

@Tuxcat is also insightful - We have seen the same season 14 times now.  I think that TLC staggers the seasons so far apart, hoping that we'll forget or finally care.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

This was basically a bullshit recap. Nothing new to speak of. I love that Janelle, who is always in her own world is the one to call for a family meeting. What a farce. Production driven, much? 

Kody hates wives #1, 2 and 3. He isn't quite there yet with the coveted #4 but his lack of patience is growing exponentially. 

What a shitheel Caleb turned out to be. 

• Love 18
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wanted to throat punch Janelle rushing over to defend Sobbin Robyn.. but she knows if you want to stay on kodys good side you better not make Robyn sad so she had to rush over and act like Robyn is a saint.

The last couple seasons Christine lied her as off about how she used to be jealous of Robyn but realized it was all in her head and now she's besties with her.... BIG FAT LIE... Christine hates her and wishes that she never came along because up until then Christine was the shiny new penny...now she's an old hag that kody ignores with his phone and she can hang around kissing his ass until the cows come home and she'll never be attractive or desirable in kodys eyes.

During the show I was thinking about the wives and realized that kody has been an ass to all but Robyn... He tells meri that he regrets their relationship and never loved her, Christine was a gross pig eating nachos like a fat slob and he wasn't really attracted to Janelle but he liked her having a good job and he liked having a buddy he could talk to.... Has he ever said anything unflattering about Robyn?? Even when she's acting like a dumb ass spoiled bitch?..NOPE not a peep...all he does is grovel for her attention...those 2 deserve each other. 🙄

What is funny is Robyn is the least physically attractive of the bunch (in my opinion)!  What she does have going for her is she knows exactly how to play Curly Kurly.  Don't know if it is an unhinging jaw, penchant for VS knickers, fecundity or more experienced than the others.  Maybe she has LOTS of tricks.  All I can say is if I were pushed aside for a new flavor of candy after nearly 20 years I might be super salty.  Especially if she came in acting like the family NEEDED her.  I bet the wives were pretty ok without her.  Kurly just wanted some strange.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I think he genuinely loves Ariela and Solomon, aware that they are probably the last of his progeny. I also think he's upset that his older children, particularly the boys, have moved away (or don't like him) and from the looks of things, will all choose monogamy. Regarding the money, it's possible that he will make a profit on the Coyote poop-pond land when he sells it to an investor/developer with the means actually to develop it, clean out the plague soil and install proper drainage along with running utilities to it. Someone with enough political clout to obtain a zoning variance to subdivide or put a resort there. Of course, it's likely that he will squander that money too. He is way over-leveraged on Robyn's house, after the mortgage they borrowed another $150 K so they have zero equity there unless it, too, appreciates in value. 

Once it's just him, Robyn and the youngest two, they can sell and move to a much smaller place. Assuming Dayton is ever allowed to move out to live on his own, that day will come within a couple of years (I'd guess 4 years max) - unless Aurora and Breanna refuse to leave the nest. 

IMO, Christine wants to move to Utah (as announced in the previews) to be near her soon-to-be new granddaughter. It would be a shame to uproot Truely so soon again, but judging from social media, Truely and Mykelti are close and St. George, while still a long drive from SLC-area where Aspyn lives, is much closer than Flagstaff. I could see Christine living with Mykelti to help out with the newborn, especially if Truely is still doing remote school. They can combine their Lularoe "business." Ysabel seemed to want to live with Madison, which doesn't seem impractical, especially if she, too, is doing distance learning. 

Meri's gonna end up in Parowan eventually; it's only logical. Business should pick up at the B&B after the pandemic; she has an international following (of sycophants), many of whom would be thrilled to visit. As for Janelle, I think she's in the toughest spot. Her mother recently died, her grandkids are in NC but I don't think she's much interested in child care. She'll have to get some sort of job after the show ends. She had office skills at one time, so there's that. 

Did not know that!

19 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Kody is wistful that the women didn't marry him because they were in love with him, but from a sense of religious obligation.

More revisionist history.  Christine at least had a crush on him.  Janelle had enough of a crush on him to dump her husband to marry Kody.  Janelle's ex, Meri's brother, came from a poly fambly so they could have added wives---especially if Janelle was as eager as she pretends to be about the "principal."  And I don't believe he never loved Meri.  They married young so they were at least in the throes of first lust, which parades as love.

5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Robyn seemed to be crying for dramatic effect.

and to make sure no one mentions that it was because of her that they ended up stuck in Flagstaff.   Maybe she is also realizing that for the others, it doesn't seem like she was there from the beginning.  I never quite was sure what that meant.   Did she fill she should have married Kody at the same time as Meri.   Or if all 4 women should have married at the same time.   They rilly, rilly should have just moved to St George instead of Flagstaff.  And Vegas was either Eden or hell, depending on the revisionist flavor of the day.  Same with Lehi.  They never mention life in the trailer which probably was only hell.

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

This is a good point.  We know the Kodester has loved being the center of attention from way back.  Now he no longer has four women warm for his form, his kids pretty much have no use for him, and he's eternally stuck with four pissed-off women who loathe him in varying degrees.  I'm sure he's always considered himself quite the manly-man stud who enjoyed imagining that his high school friends desperately envied him.  Now I bet they watch the show and laugh.

Especially with all the info out on internet about the financial house of cards he has built.   He probably is a bit checked out because he is constantly trying to figure how to rob Peter to pay Paul and vice versa.   It probably saps his energy.  And also because his narcissism, anger, stupidity, and unhappy wives are all on tv in full view.

The only thing I can see for next season, is the three single wives move to St George and leave Robyn and Kody in the mansionette.  Or two move to St George and Meri retreats to the B&B.  I keep thinking the Luluroe business will collapse on Meri and Christine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Especially with all the info out on internet about the financial house of cards he has built.   He probably is a bit checked out because he is constantly trying to figure how to rob Peter to pay Paul and vice versa.   It probably saps his energy.  And also because his narcissism, anger, stupidity, and unhappy wives are all on tv in full view.

The only thing I can see for next season, is the three single wives move to St George and leave Robyn and Kody in the mansionette.  Or two move to St George and Meri retreats to the B&B.  I keep thinking the Luluroe business will collapse on Meri and Christine.

I think that he's also brooding and infuriated that the two  most dissatisfied wives have surpassed him financially.  The Lularoe business will collapse - I'm surprised it hasn't yet - but, until then, Meri and Christine individually are probably earning just as much or more as the whole fambly earns per season.  That has to be how Christine with no credit history (except bankruptcies and astronomical hospital debts) managed to buy her own house.  

And, like someone said upthread, the others could rent AirBnBs just for filming.  That may be why they hold their family council meetings at restaurants.  I believe that the only interior we saw was Robyn and Kody's financed-to-the-hilt mansionette.

• Love 11

Right, and the thing is, this show has been on the air for 15 seasons.  Kody has four wives and eleventy-ten children.  Had he put away that TLC money, even part of it, and supplemented it with actual JOBS, he might just have enough by now to build his Prairie Plyg Palace, complete with turrets, moat and a secret hideaway when those damn pesky kids keep asking where he is.  Instead, he fancied himself a very important and desirable hot commodity, and thinking that his show would surely be on the air forever and he'd be rich, he's got this family so far in over their heads, I'm surprised they can see the sky at all.  Unfortunately, when he goes down, he's taking everyone down with him.

• Love 21

And I hate how they go out of the way to assure Robyn their unhappy fillins have nothing to do with her, the mastermind behind the unnecessary move to Flagstaff that benefited one child out of the 18 or however many kody  had.

Robyn's an asshole, but she didn't cause the family problems. They were fucked up before she arrived. Janelle left at one point for like 3 years and lived somewhere else because she couldn't deal with Meri. This was no happy young family. 

and to make sure no one mentions that it was because of her that they ended up stuck in Flagstaff. 

I actually think the Flagstaff move was to provide a new storyline for the show and keep them on the air and getting paid. There was nothing else left. 

I really think the drama is fake, and that these women are living separate lives quite happily. 

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Right, and the thing is, this show has been on the air for 15 seasons.  Kody has four wives and eleventy-ten children.  Had he put away that TLC money, even part of it, and supplemented it with actual JOBS, he might just have enough by now to build his Prairie Plyg Palace, complete with turrets, moat and a secret hideaway when those damn pesky kids keep asking where he is.  Instead, he fancied himself a very important and desirable hot commodity, and thinking that his show would surely be on the air forever and he'd be rich, he's got this family so far in over their heads, I'm surprised they can see the sky at all.  Unfortunately, when he goes down, he's taking everyone down with him.

While putting on my brows for my zoom meeting I had a thought.  I don't think Kurly is really into kids.  He likes proving he can sire them, showing the world what a manly man he is, likes knowing wives want to have sex with him but being around them and giving them quality time isn't his thang.  I believe he is cool with the kids he has with Robyn and HER kids because he won them.  SHE, a woman with experience, WANTED him.  The other kids look like the wives he despises or bug him.  

My money is on Savannah, the forgotten child, to write the book.

What are the odds that both of Madison's kids have health issues?  It looks like apraxia has a genetic component and Evie's issue is genetic.  I hope they are exploring that.  

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I actually think the Flagstaff move was to provide a new storyline for the show and keep them on the air and getting paid. There was nothing else left. 

When casting around for a new storyline, it would have been so much more interesting if they had stuck to Kody's original stated intent to move back to Utah, where he planned to enter the political arena.  I suppose the reason for the switch to Flagstaff was Robyn's need to helicopter mom to Dayton, but that was never explained on the show.

It would have provided endless amusement to watch Kody huffing and puffing his way on the campaign trail.  They really missed out on that for a possible few more reasons for seasons.

• Love 15

You could be right about them living separately and that this is fake drama.  But I actually think this could be the makings of a better show, Sanity after polygamy. I would love to see a show featured around Meri and at least Christine leaving Kody moving out back to Utah or where ever and starting a new life with all of the trials and tribulations and a promise of the good life. I bet they could get a few seasons out of this. And Kody and Robyn get nada! I just don't understand why TLC keeps repeating the same stale storyline season after season. Yes weget it. They are all miserable well maybe not Robyn's kids. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

My money is on Savannah, the forgotten child, to write the book.

That would be good; she seems to be taking everything in.   Kody is also probably extremely jealous of her long, thick, naturally curly hair. No ramen noodling devices necessary.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

That would be good; she seems to be taking everything in.   Kody is also probably extremely jealous of her long, thick, naturally curly hair. No ramen noodling devices necessary.

Her hair is gorgeous!  

• Love 9
12 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

The timing of this show drives me nuts. Basically they film for a couple of months and then TLC stretched the footage to last two or three seasons. The seasons are always a year or two behind once they air.

I don’t particularly think Kody is into Robyn anymore. In the beginning, yes. Now, I think he just is tired of polygamy and tired of the other wives. He is likely fine sticking with the last wife until a better opportunity comes along.  Kody doesn’t seem particularly happy with Robyn or happy in general. He seems perpetually angry. In the early years he seemed to at least have some life to him. A part of me thinks Kody has realized the house of cards is finally falling, the family and the finances. He has to know there is no way they will be able to ever keep Robyn’s house in the long run. They don’t make Kardashian money on TLC. If they made money to pay all the bills you wouldn’t see so many of the wives taking part in MLMs. I wonder if that is the biggest issue right now. 

I would watch a season if the douche bag divorced Sobyn, told the rest of the wives it's over and found himself a new wife and declared monogamy. I would laugh my ass off.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I would watch a season if the douche bag divorced Sobyn, told the rest of the wives it's over and found himself a new wife and declared monogamy. 

He'd probably have to shop for a new wife in Amish territory to find a woman who has never seen or heard about the show.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

So.   All the back and forth about the million dollar mansion.  Kodouche and Robyn were so uncertain about getting the home.  Yet the mortgage guy calls and says their loan funded. Um, wouldn’t they have been approved, gone to closing and known they got the house?   Isn’t it all said and done at closing?  The loan won’t fund before closing. Legally it can’t. No signatures, no loan.   Unless they went with some sort of private loan I guess?
So they acted all worried for the cameras. What a crock. 
Also, I hate how they say “peeenk” instead of pink.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

So.   All the back and forth about the million dollar mansion.  Kodouche and Robyn were so uncertain about getting the home.  Yet the mortgage guy calls and says their loan funded. Um, wouldn’t they have been approved, gone to closing and known they got the house?   Isn’t it all said and done at closing?  The loan won’t fund before closing. Legally it can’t. No signatures, no loan.   Unless they went with some sort of private loan I guess?
So they acted all worried for the cameras. What a crock. 
Also, I hate how they say “peeenk” instead of pink.  

I am sure the phone call was after the fact.  I am sure Robyn and Kody already knew, but I think they kept if from the kids.  It seemed so staged.  They were supposed to go on the balcony, but Kody forgot and went the wrong way at first.   They rilly should have bought a smaller place, they had to borrow money a month or so later.  and they are probably still in arrears on the property taxes on Prairie Dog Flats.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Things I’m remembering - Kody casually mentioning having lunch with Logan.  Robyn complaining that someone suggested/reminded her that she wasn’t there from the beginning or something?

Is it possible Christine intends to return to Utah in order to be reassigned to a new husband - since Kody won’t plural marriage her?

26 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Kody is probably ten steps ahead of us and has spent the pandemic whiteboarding the depreciation of his kids ages so he can figure out when it makes the best financial sense to get rid of C/J/R.

Yes!  I’ve long thought that Kody does the bare minimum in order to keep C and J around to avoid paying child support.  

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I want to see the wives talk to each other without Kody the Grand Poobah in the room. Without him steamrolling his opinion over everything. 

Without him cutting his eyes warningly toward the wife that's talking.

I want one episode without him at all. Let's see what happens!  

I was actually thinking that exact thing as I was watching!  Get him off and show us the four wives and what they are doing/going through and the decisions they are making.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Can someone remind me why they left Las Vegas in the first place?  Seems like it was an ideal set up there. 

I can't understand how they can afford all these mouths to feed and all this new property. 

Is the goal to build one big house?  Cause no one seems on board with this. 

Meh.  I'm rilly cornfused. 

• Love 1

It rilly wouldn't shock me if Kootie palmed Christine off on his wife-beater buddy Kyle.  Now Meri, she once said "I could be married to that" when talking about Joe Darger.  His three wives would veto that idea ASAP, I'm certain.  IIRC, Kootie almost always sits between his pal Janelle and his queen Robo when they do the tell-nothings, so he can turn those shark eyes on PITA Christine, and Ms. Catfished.

I loathe and despise Kootie.  

• Love 15
15 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I feel really bad for Meri.

Janelle is so disinterested in all of it..

Feeling bad for Meri?  Meri has been a passive aggressive, lying, whiny game player for years. She was ready to ditch the family for a catfish. Then, she lied—deflecting the blame off of herself (even though she pursued the relationship like a cat in heat). And they all knew it. 

Meri can’t stand criticism—any criticism of any kind. Everyone has to walk on eggshells around her. If you’re not nice to her, her “walls” come up and she cries cries cries. 

I might have felt sorry for Meri if she owned her part in everything, but she deflects and lies. To this day.  I think she even believes the lies she tells herself. 

• Love 19

I have a question about the house Kody & Robyn bought.  In order to get a loan, wouldn't they have had to put up something as collateral?  I'm just assuming they used the Coyote Pass property to secure the loan - because that has to be a big loan.    Anyway, what happens if 1) they default - the bank would be in first position to take over the house and Coyote Pass.  2) If one of the other wives wanted to purchase a home, and they needed to use their interest in the property to qualify for a loan.  But the property is already assigned to another loan.    3).  If they did use Coyote Pass as collateral, they can't use it for a construction loan to build houses on the property until it's released from the other loan.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 5