Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E30: Life After Lockup: Trick or Cheat

• Start Topic

Shawn demands answers and is coming to collect as his relationship with Destinie remains on the rocks.
OR: Lacey's dad faces off with her ex; Shawn demands answers from Destinie; Brittany takes a stand.

FFS, Shawn's relationship with DestiMEEEEE is not "on the rocks". Destinie scammed Shawn, treats him like garbage, and still has his car and credit card.  She found the perfect patsy.  Shawn is in a battle with a box of rocks at this point.  The box of rocks is ahead. 

Shawn and Destinie in action: 
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Will Kristinanna return home this episode?  Will sister Kristi create dramahz?  And what about Mama Kristi?  Will she remember to let the dogs out?  Will she wheeze/cry Joooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn? 

Will Britanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . Sorry, dozed off yet again. Let's watch and see! 

Original air date 2021.02.12

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Lacey's lips are now inflated to a size at which she can pronounce John.  Seriously, she said, "John" and I thought, who? Oh, Chon, that's right. 

Shawn finally realizes things aren't going to work out with Destinie.  His stupidity is epic.  She has spent months telling him that she hates him.  I can only assume that the production crew explained it to him using small words and cartoons, possibly puppets. Tonight's show really was the battle of the dimwits. 

I'm surprised she gave the ring back.  She could have hocked that for a few dollars. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Any doubt I had that this show is scripted, completely disappeared when an attorney told an ex-convict that if her adopted father were to die, she’d be the beneficiary. Oh come to hell on!

That whole adoption thing is ridiculous.  I like how the actress, oh sorry attorney, had a good chuckle when Puppy jokes about knocking Vince off so she can inherit his "wealth".   Hahaha good times.  Is that the  best storyline they could think up for these two?  

Lacey's lips look like they're going to explode if she pumps anymore crap into them.

Is Shawn the stupidest man ever on this show?  "Well you took my car and credit card and call me a trick and won't talk to me, but do you still love me?" 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

That whole adoption thing is ridiculous.  I like how the actress, oh sorry attorney, had a good chuckle when Puppy jokes about knocking Vince off so she can inherit his "wealth".   Hahaha good times.  Is that the  best storyline they could think up for these two?  

Vince will probably live to 103.  If anything untoward or suspicious happens to him, Puppy is going to have to convince a judge and jury that he wasn't a victim of premeditated murder, based on this scene.  

"Oh, you're just an actress on a TV show?  R-i-i-i-g-h-t.  And was this a REALITY show?"

• LOL 4

I knew he was an ex-con, but had we already heard that Ersatz Indian John spent 14 YEARS in prison for FRAUD? And now it looks like he's going to add to his horde of children by knocking up Kristianna, based on the preview. 

Density sure knows how to pick 'em (low IQ victims, that is). Shawn is only now (kind of) figuring out that she really doesn't like him. Next week's confrontation during the tow-away looks pretty action packed. Density's lost pounds all seem to have migrated onto her sister's ass.

I left the room for the Murgh/Cabbage Patch 'seduction' scene, ick. Soon she'll be a very, very single mother of 3, I suppose.

Costume of the night: Brittney's shoulderless camo jumpsuit. I think there were glittery words on the sleeves, too-'relentless', maybe? One of the kids' shirts said 'savage'. Oy. Her stepfather is kind of attractive, wonder why he's with that very odd looking woman (wife?).

Could that have been an actual qualified, passed-the-bar attorney in the Amber/Puppy scene? Laughing at Puppy's suggestion that they kill Vince seems a bit unprofessional 😲, to say the least.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Vince will probably live to 103.  If anything untoward or suspicious happens to him, Puppy is going to have to convince a judge and jury that he wasn't a victim of premeditated murder, based on this scene.  

"Oh, you're just an actress on a TV show?  R-i-i-i-g-h-t.  And was this a REALITY show?"

And what about the "attorney" who yukked right along?  They all better *hope* Vince lives to a ripe old age, and dies in bed surrounded by all his adopted adult children.

This truly is The Dumbass Show, soup to nuts.

So Shawn, instead of reporting his credit card as stolen--which it was--which would lower his liability to pay it off; instead of reporting his *car* as stolen--which it was--and which would also protect him from having it repossessed--chose to believe ?what? that Desitin had merely borrowed his property and would return at their great reunion?

Who's the Dumbass--them, or us for watching them.

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I left the room for the Murgh/Cabbage Patch 'seduction' scene, ick. Soon she'll be a very, very single mother of 3, I suppose.

Costume of the night: Brittney's shoulderless camo jumpsuit. I think there were glittery words on the sleeves, too-'relentless', maybe? One of the kids' shirts said 'savage'. Oy. Her stepfather is kind of attractive, wonder why he's with that very odd looking woman (wife?).

Hey now, per Murgh he is a great father.  He tells all of his women what a great father he is.  After all, he is right there for them when his latest side piece has tossed him out.  Otherwise, pretty girl and pretty baby are lucky if they know who he is.  Placing a bet that he cannot remember their names unless someone reminds him. 

Off to look for an off the shoulder camo jumpsuit.  I want to be stylish while I walk through the woods.  🙄😁

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

So Shawn, instead of reporting his credit card as stolen--which it was--which would lower his liability to pay it off; instead of reporting his *car* as stolen--which it was--and which would also protect him from having it repossessed--chose to believe ?what? that Desitin had merely borrowed his property and would return at their great reunion?

When he said Destinie had maxed it out, I was thinking "report it stolen and you don't have to pay those charges." If I were the mother of his kids, I would be holding my head in my hands that I'd procreated SIX TIMES with a man this weak and foolish. He could report the car and card stolen and revoke her bond and she'd be back in jail with new charges ON TOP of the 7 years she's already facing, and he could wash his hands of her and come away with a tiny shred of dignity, but he's here literally chasing her around while she drives off in HIS CAR THAT SHE STOLE. It's really pathetic. He's not physically good-looking but even if he were, his spinelessness would make him even less attractive. Like, Shawn, you are AT A COURTHOUSE. GO GET AN OFFICER OF THE LAW AND REPORT YOUR SHIT STOLEN.

The interstitial scene of Brittany's oldest son fishing was adorable (and it just hit me watching that how long they've been on this show, because I think he was three when Brittany got out).

I actually felt sorry for John because I think he actually does love Lacey, but he HAD to know she did that shit. I hope he can move on. Let her be Shane's problem.

"Waaah, Malcolm has self-respect and won't accept that my kids' father, to whom I am still married and with whom I am probably still sleeping, lives in my house!" Shut up, Sarah. And now Michael says they have an "open marriage?" Aren't they getting divorced? 

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

What ever happened to the other Vegas/Compton “couple”?

Jessica and Maurice?  If so, I'll going to put the latest update I could find under spoiler tags since they weren't part of this episode.  

https://soapdirt.com/love-after-lockup-jessica-gipson-update-with-maurice/

Spoiler

She apparently had a baby boy and the two are still together.  I'm sure they'll be back for another season.  

• Useful 2
On 2/12/2021 at 10:18 PM, Adeejay said:

Any doubt I had that this show is scripted, completely disappeared when an attorney told an ex-convict that if her adopted father were to die, she’d be the beneficiary. Oh come to hell on!

I still call BS on her being a real attorney.  Maybe she is a paralegal of some sort because that really seemed to be such bad legal advice.  Attorneys are subject to discipline for less. 

• Love 2
On 2/13/2021 at 9:34 AM, Mothra said:

Wouldn't you need to report the credit card being stolen much sooner, though? He also gave her the card in the first place. "I lent it to my fiancee but she took off. I didn't want to report her, though, because I am stupid and delusional and thought we could work things out. I knew where my card was the entire time. Do I still have to pay it off? Did I tell you about the $50,000 bail I might lose?" He definitely should have reported the car, though. That's clear-cut unauthorized use...something Lindsey might be familiar with. 

ETA: Even more evidence of Shawn's stupidity that he's going to pay for a not-even-remotely cheap tow truck and, what, have it towed all the way back to Las Vegas? Wouldn't it make more sense to revoke her bail, report the car stolen, and put her jacked-up skanky ass back in prison? Then, in between fits of laughter, Kelly can come and drive the car back home!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 3

He wouldn't even have to report the credit card as stolen.  He could call the credit card company and just cancel the card.  He could then get a new one (FedEx delivery) and there could be no more charges on the old one.  

As for the car, if he calls the police and tells them that he was letting her use the car, but that she kept it against his wishes after he requested to have it back, they'll have no problem putting out a BOLO (Be On the LookOut) and pulling her over.

Either/both of these would require cahones, though.  Shawn apparently gave them to Density to hold onto, and she'll return those when she gives back the car and credit card.

• Love 2
On 2/13/2021 at 1:44 PM, Empress1 said:

The interstitial scene of Brittany's oldest son fishing was adorable

By far this was the best scene ever in this entire franchise. Gio is an amazing kid and the glee on his face when he caught the trout made me smile. Loved Mauricio's comment at the end, smiling "should have been me". Thanks producers, for including an uplifting moment.

• Love 4