Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Last Night Was Magic

• Start Topic

The title makes it seem like someone else consummated their marriage. My bet is Virginia and Erik with the way things were left with the door closing last episode. 

I am also ready for this dumpster fire that will be chris this episode! Should be crazy 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, JAndy said:

I am also ready for this dumpster fire that will be chris this episode! Should be crazy 

I will bring the matches and lighter fluid...plus the marshmallows, the graham crackers and the chocolate bars for s'mores......

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Wow, I just caught the tail end of Unfiltered and Paige looks exhausted.       

8 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

On Unfiltered, all Jamie needs is shoes dyed to match and a corsage.

I don't mind her matronly look, I'm just glad she covered up her thighs and lady parts. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

Why didn’t they let us hear?  We will find out soon anyway.  Besides, we already know.

If I didn’t know, I’d be so pissed as a viewer right now! I assume there are some out there that are so confused currently!

• Love 3

Haley has to chill. Let go and go with the flow.  If anything, she should banter back with him .  I thought she would fall on the floor when he ate the onion.  She’s there, so try and have a good time.  She looks soooo uncomfortable.

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Haley has to chill. Let go and go with the flow.  If anything, she should banter back with him .  I thought she would fall on the floor when he ate the onion.  She’s there, so try and have a good time.  She looks soooo uncomfortable.

I agree! I feel like he has a very dry sense of humor and it goes over her head at times. He was being silly and goofy with the onions; that's an important side to have in a partner.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Virginia has a definite problem.  I know, I know: "NS Sherlock, LennieBriscoe." But at poolside she really emphasized her need for booze. 

Ha.  She knocked that shot and glass down without a flinch.  In the day time no less.  Wait until tonight.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

I agree! I feel like he has a very dry sense of humor and it goes over her head at times. He was being silly and goofy with the onions; that's an important side to have in a partner.

I agree! Jake was cracking wise when he mentioned kissing Haley afterwards! She took it seriously. 

I wonder if Haley even suspects that Jake might be disappointed in her inability to "get" him.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

If Paige sticks around, which it sounds like she is, I don’t feel sorry for her anymore. It’s only been three days, the experts are usually wrong, God wouldn’t want you in a shitshow of a marriage, get an annulment! 

I completely agree. I would have been on the next flight home. Marriages with a strong, years-long foundation don't survive a child from outside the union; she has known this dude for three days. Good luck, goodbye, God bless.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

Enough with the animal abuse! Leave the dolphins alone in the wild! These are intelligent beautiful animals that don’t exist for your fu**ing entertainment in a pool in the desert

Dolphins would rule the world if they had opposable thumbs!  🐬

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

OF COURSE Jacob’s favorite car is the Delorean.  Dude is really obsessed with the 80s. It’s not cute.

Except the gull-wing DeLorean is pretty  awesome!

But speaking of Jacob---maybe Haley is warming up to him! But ix-nay on the pink thong! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

Better a goofball than a cheater, or Chris.

19 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

Enough with the animal abuse! Leave the dolphins alone in the wild! These are intelligent beautiful animals that don’t exist for your fu**ing entertainment in a pool in the desert

It actually made me sick.

• Love 14

I really need Chris to keep God out of this mess. He's literally using Paige's faith to manipulate her. Pastor Cal needs to anoint this fool the next time he sees him. He wasn't a fan of Chris anyway. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

Y’all. Once again I’m behind but WTF! Why is Chris acting like this about telling Paige? All these games. I’m HORRIFIED that they cast this scum. 

Also though, Paige’s reaction?? “Everything I wanted is being taken away from me.” I just...😳

• Love 18

I don't know what disgusted me more - Chris's BS or the show promoting dolphin cruelty.  I think I would have to go with the dolphin cruelty.  I wish people would get educated on the horrors of dolphin captivity.

Edited by Chellichik
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

So “paying your respects” is the new lingo for a hookup. Good to know. And only 6 weeks pregnant? Chris doesn’t owe her an apology, he owes her an annulment and crickets from Pastor Cal? 
Erik so wants things to work, poor guy, Virginia is going to spend every last cent and play him for a fool.  She should be thanking her lucky stars he has a good job instead of complaining she might have to “handle things” at home for a few days. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I can understand why Haley is uncomfortable around Jacob.  He makes me uncomfortable just watching him.

Me too. Jacob and Haley still haven't gotten past the first date awkward question phase. I feel like Jacob is really trying to impress Hayley with eating the onion, his Star Wars kettlebells, and saying he'd want to drive a Delorean, but it is just so uncomfortable. It's like he's trying so hard to impress her he can't just relax. He's just an awkward guy. It seems obvious that Hayley just doesn't enjoy being with him but is trying to fake it as best she can.

Of all the guys I think Ryan is the exact opposite of Jacob. Ryan seems very comfortable in his own skin, and therefore makes people feel comfortable around him. He seems very easy to talk to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, Chellichik said:

I think I would have to go with the dolphin cruelty.  I wish people would get educated the horrors of dolphin captivity.

It’s so sickening! Clara, Ryan ...PLEASE educate yourselves! These dolphins didn’t just pop up in the desert. They don’t enjoy your company. And , no, Clara, you can’t have a dolphin in the bathtub. Not even funny 

Edited by ShowFan
  • Love 9