Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E14: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm sure its going to be fodder for the 2nd or 3rd part of the reunion.  I hope they bring some of the tea that has been on social media and not gloss over her reprehensible behavior.

From your keyboard to Andy Cohen’s eyes! 🙏🏻

I hope you’re right that it will be discussed more in parts two and three, but Andy hasn’t shown much of an appetite for that tea when Mary has been on WWHL. And if they want to bring Mary back for another season, which seemed more likely after her performance on part one, I would think they would hold back on dragging out all of the cult dirt. I mean, it’s really, really bad and I’m not sure how a new Housewife comes back from that kind of exposure of misdeeds for a second season. That said, Andy seems poised to bring back an OC HW who offers drugs to kids and hits her husband, so what do I know?

I hope I’m wrong- I’m really wanting Mary to have a come to Jesus moment and an airing of her dirty laundry, but I’m worried Bravo is going to let it stay in the back of that closet buried under some reject couture and busted mannequin heads for another season. Then, if the show lasts, the network can clutch their pearls about how horrible Mary is and make her cult a big scandal in a future season when they need one.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

My husband avoids and actively runs out of the room when I am watching the real housewives.

Twice, he didn’t escape quickly enough and his reaction as priceless. The first was Porsha from RHOA thinking that the Underground Railroad wasn’t an actual railroad - and then I said she was Hosea William’s granddaughter and tonight when all he heard was Mormon 2.0 and started laughing.

Porsha thought it WAS an actual railroad.  Truly a classic idiot Housewife moment.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I think this was the best point that she made and where I have issues with Heather. I like her for the most part but I can't stand how she grovels to Jenn and begs for her friendship when Jenn treats her like garbage in return.

These two have a strange dynamic. Heather must be very insecure to care so much about having Jenn for a friend. I don't get it. 

• Love 13
11 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

I’m confused...

B11D420C-7B84-445A-BFBE-FEF34CD67967.jpeg

I think it's a typo. Porsha actually thought it was a real railroad and was dumbfounded about how the house they were in was part of it. I think the poster knows that, it's what she was commenting on.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, chlban said:

I think it's a typo. Porsha actually thought it was a real railroad and was dumbfounded about how the house they were in was part of it. I think the poster knows that, it's what she was commenting on.

Wasn't she looking for where the tracks had been and how the train got through where there was a wall?

I've never watched RHOA, but managed to channel surf and land on that scene. I also had the good fortune to channel surf onto Ramona's and Bethenny's walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and Scary Island, which is what made me start watching RHNY.

• Love 6

Why they're mad at Lisa:

Heather is mad at Lisa for outting her as a "Good-Time Girl", which she now admits is true

Heather is also mad at Lisa for denying knowing her, despite overlapping social circles for several years

Whitney is mad at Lisa for, allegedly, spreading rumors that she's a sween-grr

Whitney is mad at Meredith and Lisa for confronting her, and denying her claim that they're afraid of Jen, blaming them, in part for the scene that ensued (SO not Whitney's fault at all 🙄 )

Meredith is mad at Lisa for making up (behind her back? without her?) with Jen after her blow up in Vegas 

ETA: no idea what the Taco Bell thing was about

and why is no one mad at Jen for being more Shah-mazing than everyone else and expecting them to allow her outrageous behavior because it's "in her culture"

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

(quiet voice)- I thought Lisa looked really pretty last night. But the excessive hand throwing and indignance was a bit much. Meredith looked like a statue. Whitney's boobs...come on girl. Get it together. Heather looked mannish as always. Actually, Jen and Mary were both rather lovely and subdued. That said,  I don't know how they're going to get another season out of this very hostile group. Andy thinks he's quite the provocateur with all the vagina talk and invasive questioning...the whole show is offensive on many levels. I truly can't believe any of them thought it was a good idea to be on this show. Oh and what an ugly, tasteless set. No class.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, sauce62 said:

Oh and what an ugly, tasteless set. No class.

Wow, I couldn't believe the set.  The centerpiece was some fake ass wood burning monstrosity that was really UGLY, and the fake snow looked so boring and whoever threw that set together had shit for taste.  Really.  Those SL bitches should be mad about how badly they were serviced by Andy and Bravo and whoever else hates them, when it came to that set.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Meredith was a bit too much when she was pissed at Jen for making comments because "he's a child!".  He's her child, sure, but the guy is 21, not a child.  The way she said it made it seem like Jen was coming for a 6 year old.  If Brooks wants to play Housewife, he needs to be able to take the heat.  Plus, Jen's statement that his "collection" was the same tracksuit several times was true.  It wasn't even enough to fill a portfolio to audition for Project Runway.

Seriously...  it's not like she made fun of him for being scared of WILD COWS...

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

I’m confused...

B11D420C-7B84-445A-BFBE-FEF34CD67967.jpeg

I’m so sorry, it was an unfortunate typo. Porsha actually thought the Underground Railroad was an actual railroad and was confused about how a church in Savannah was involved and where the tracks were.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Two things:

1. BrookS saw Jen’s labia, not her vagina. Women, please learn what your own body parts are called. If he had a speculum, he could see her vagina. 
2.  I often like what Meredith says but hate how she says it. 

• Love 23
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

All applause to the editor who cut to Lisa when Heather was talking about her DM from Rihanna.

Also the shots of Whitney's and Heather's very expressive eye emoting while Lisa described herself as nurturing and just plain wonderful.

I know my eyes were rolling when Lisa put on the big show of loving her children who mean everything to her followed by how amazing it is to see her sons look at her because they are so proud of her...WTF. Most mothers would be telling you how proud they are of their children.  Narcissist much?  I think this is a good place to say when I look at Lisa, I think if she were to shave her head and put on a top hat she'd be a ringer for Jiminy Cricket.  

There's a part of me wondering if Meredith was gaslighting Jen, particularly about Jen recording her smoking and passing out on her bed.  Meredith is a little quick on dropping bombs and immediately disengaging. Jen actually seemed legit in her questioning of that and I don't think she is that great an actress.  Out of the whole bunch the only ones I would tend to believe or give the benefit of doubt are Whitney and Heather.  They come across more real than any of the others.  

6 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

. BrookS saw Jen’s labia, not her vagina. Women, please learn what your own body parts are called. If he had a speculum, he could see her vagina. 

Thank you!

• LOL 6
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I think if she were to shave her head and put on a top hat she'd be a ringer for Jiminy Cricket.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will never unsee that and thank you so much! It will give me relief in my mind from long winded people who like to hear themselves talk...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nightmeri said:

Two things:

1. BrookS saw Jen’s labia, not her vagina. Women, please learn what your own body parts are called. If he had a speculum, he could see her vagina. 

I  would love it if when a housewife says they saw someone's vagina, they were corrected and told it was labia.  I would  jump for joy if that someone corrected Andy when he said it was a vagina.  

• Love 13

11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jen voiced on social media something that anyone who watched the show said, (must be a blue moon because I am defending that nut job) that one sweatsuit does not a fashion line make.  Meredith should have helped brooKS marKS with the creative end of things.  Instead of being pissed at someone who told the truth she should have agreed that his line needs a bit more work and that she was proud of making the first step.  Meredith said he saved his money to make that fashion line happen, from what, what job did he have or did Meredith give him an allowance and he managed to save enough money to order plain sweat suits from a wholesaler and have his name put on a label and sewn in?

I think Meredith was reacting to how Brooks Marks appeared on this show because she (they?) realized he came off as a little twat.  So now he's gone from young genius designer prodigy who was recruited for Fashion Week to precocious child working his hardest, scraping and saving to get his foot in the door!  Here's me abusing him online:  I still see nothing to be "proud of" with that kid.

9 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Lisa is a pretentious bitch. Whitney showed more intelligence at this reunion than she did all season when she clearly explained that Lisa isn't jealous of her but thinks she's better than her. Lisa obviously feels superior to everyone. She shouldn't but she does. 

Haha I was just watching an Everybody Loves Raymond episode where Marie accuses Debra of thinking she's better than them, and when Debra protests that she does not, Ray (who is drunk) yells, "Come oooooon!  You don't think you're better than us?  You don't think you're better than Frank Barone, a known baboon's ass?"  It was all I could think of during this segment and honestly, if Lisa thinks she's better than the others - I get it 😄 

9 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Agreed. I was kind of liking her last night but I also can't forget the weirdness/crookedness? that is her church. When Lisa mentioned it as an example of where Mary put people down, Mary jumped all over her and the church discussion was shut down. But we did see her being pretty harsh with her choir and congregants. Perhaps that's all okay with everyone, but given that they seem to worship her? Harsh words coming form her are even worse for them, I'd guess. 

Mary has done this all season - she's likable or funny or I feel bad for how she's treated, and then she does something to remind me of why she's an ass.  I do wonder what's in her head though - she was raised to be this church goddess, married off to grandpa, and now is the "heiress" to her grandma's worshipers in their "church".  I know she's an adult now, but many people are raised to believe screwy things and can't see reality, so it's not like you just get to a certain age and renounce all of the weird beliefs you were raised with.

3 hours ago, sauce62 said:

(quiet voice)- I thought Lisa looked really pretty last night. But the excessive hand throwing and indignanation was a bit much. Meredith looked like a statue. Whitney's boobs...come on girl. Get it together. Heather looked mannish as always. Actually, Jen and Mary were both rather lovely and subdued. That said,  I don't know how they're going to get another season out of this very hostile group. Andy thinks he's quite the provocateur with all the vagina talk and invasive questioning...the whole show is offensive on many levels. I truly can't believe any of them thought it was a good idea to be on this show. Oh and what an ugly, tasteless set. No class.

Some of their outfits were okay if they were at a black tie New Year's Eve ball, but I thought a little much for this reunion.  But it seems like they've missed the mark with just about everything all season.  That set was a perfect symbol for the trash that is this show 😄 

1 hour ago, nightmeri said:

BrookS saw Jen’s labia, not her vagina. Women, please learn what your own body parts are called. If he had a speculum, he could see her vagina. 

If he saw anything at all!  (And every time they say it, I do have a mental image of him sneering into a speculum.  Little snot 😄 

1 hour ago, ichbin said:

I think this is a good place to say when I look at Lisa, I think if she were to shave her head and put on a top hat she'd be a ringer for Jiminy Cricket.  

There's a part of me wondering if Meredith was gaslighting Jen, particularly about Jen recording her smoking and passing out on her bed.  Meredith is a little quick on dropping bombs and immediately disengaging. Jen actually seemed legit in her questioning of that and I don't think she is that great an actress.  

Oh you're killing me about Lisa - that little face 😄😄 😄 😄 

And if I were a betting type I'd go with Jen on that confrontation too, much as I hate to admit it 😄 

My compliment is that Meredith looks much better with the shorter hair.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, nightmeri said:

While this is pedantically, medically, technically (the best kind of) correct, come on.  It is not how anyone talks, especially regarding the unexpected witnessing of genitals.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15
35 minutes ago, Lassus said:

While this is pedantically, medically, technically (the best kind of) correct, come on.  It is not how anyone talks, especially regarding the unexpected witnessing of genitals.

I would like to like this 1,000 times. Come on, indeed.

It's like my cousin who taught her children to use correct terms, and then they would say in front of non family members, even as teens, "I have to urinate," instead of "I have to use the rest room."  TMI.  I think they have since picked up the cues.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 2/11/2021 at 8:28 AM, bichonblitz said:

On 2/10/2021 at 10:35 PM, njbchlover said:

Yeah, sure, Whitney.....those bowling ball breasts are ONLY higher than they were previously.....we really believe that!  Big, fat liar about big, fat boobs!!!  

Yeah, they don't get higher without implants! Speaking of boobs, Meredith's are perfection in that dress. That's how you do it, Whitney. 

She acknowledges she’s had them redone since they were shooting. And the placement of the implants is higher which makes them look even bigger.

She was joking when she said they were natural.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, GussieK said:

I would like to like this 1,000 times. Come on, indeed.

It's like my cousin who taught her children to use correct terms, and then they would say in front of non family members, even as teens, "I have to urinate," instead of "I have to use the rest room."  TMI.  I think they have since picked up the cues.

Haha when my friend's little girl was three I was in her bedroom helping her get her little bathing suit on, and she looked over her shoulder and whispered to me that she didn't want her brother to see her vagina 😄   When I told my friend she said that she wanted to teach them correct terms but while "penis" was easy for boys, it was harder for girls.  They had been in a changing room in a public place when the little girl asked loudly, "Mom why is your butt so hairy?" and she had replied "That's not my butt!" 😄  But she said she regretted teaching her that term because now she would yell "My vagina itches!" when they were out in public 😄😄 😄 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Why they're mad at Lisa:

Heather is mad at Lisa for outting her as a "Good-Time Girl", which she now admits is true

Heather is also mad at Lisa for denying knowing her, despite overlapping social circles for several years

Whitney is mad at Meredith and Lisa for confronting her, and denying her claim that they're afraid of Jen, blaming them, in part for the scene that ensued (SO not Whitney's fault at all 🙄 )

Meredith is mad at Lisa for making up (behind her back? without her?) with Jen after her blow up in Vegas 

and why is no one mad at Jen for being more Shah-mazing than everyone else and expecting them to allow her outrageous behavior because it's "in her culture"

This made me lol!  DRIVES me crazy! 

I have a ton of family in SLC (not close with them anymore), some of whom are the perfect age to be friends with these people.  I keep scanning crowd scenes to see if they are there.  Not yet!

17 hours ago, nightmeri said:

Two things:

I am dying to tell someone I am disengaging!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Why they're mad at Lisa:

I think Heather is now “claiming” the good time girl label. But Heather’s original offense was that she was a virgin when she got married. Lisa subtly implied Heather was a little loose in her morals. 

18 hours ago, ichbin said:

Also the shots of Whitney's and Heather's very expressive eye emoting while Lisa described herself as nurturing and just plain wonderful.

I know my eyes were rolling when Lisa put on the big show of loving her children who mean everything to her followed by how amazing it is to see her sons look at her because they are so proud of her...WTF. Most mothers would be telling you how proud they are of their children.  Narcissist much?  I think this is a good place to say when I look at Lisa, I think if she were to shave her head and put on a top hat she'd be a ringer for Jiminy Cricket.  

There's a part of me wondering if Meredith was gaslighting Jen, particularly about Jen recording her smoking and passing out on her bed.  Meredith is a little quick on dropping bombs and immediately disengaging. Jen actually seemed legit in her questioning of that and I don't think she is that great an actress.  Out of the whole bunch the only ones I would tend to believe or give the benefit of doubt are Whitney and Heather.  They come across more real than any of the others.  

Thank you!

I actually believed Lisa each time she teared up. Call me crazy. I could not stand her all season but the reunion softened me just a bit.  She was the best dressed, and looked good despite her unfortunate spray tan. 

Meredith is such an ice queen, and I no longer believe anything she says. Her husband had to force her, on camera, to acknowledge their marriage was in trouble. She apparently hides her smoking in the attempt to maintain her image of elegant perfection. There’s no way in hell anyone saw Jen’s labia, and her precious traumatized children didn’t to have to run and get camera attention when Jen showed up.  Acting like Jen drove them from the home when they both happened to have the option to - gasp - leave the room, is ridiculous.  I once said Lisa was the head mean girl, but I now believe it’s Meredith.  And her delicate, hard working son is facing a little criticism because he chose to skip school and parade around on camera.  He’s an adult and fair game. 

Jen redeemed herself a bit and finally explained her business, which I appreciate. 

I still like Heather and Whitney, and appreciate their family connection, but good God Whitney, less is more (and that goes for Meredith too).  

Mary was basically a friend of, and should have made the typical short visit. She was doing back flips to drag everything back to her. She is so clearly used to being worshipped as God, and can’t function normally.  She a disgusting example of a church leader - yes, there’s a lot of them, but I do not contribute to their wealth by watching or participating in any of their schemes.  If the cult leader comes back, I’m not sure I will be.   That said, she’d better not be replaced with another basic white lady. 

• Love 6
23 hours ago, chlban said:

I remember her asking if any of the buildings were damaged by the train. And the other housewives trying to get her to stop talking. 

• LOL 9
20 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I remember her asking if any of the buildings were damaged by the train. And the other housewives trying to get her to stop talking. 

Probably the funniest thing about that scene, besides Portia's massive ignorance, was the looks on Kandi's and Cynthia's faces when they realized what she was saying!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 2/10/2021 at 9:18 PM, njbchlover said:

And, oh, boo-hoo, Meredith - Jen shouldn't have commented because Brooks raised the money for his show by himself, AND he's just a teenager??  Too bad, so sad - if he wants to get into the fashion industry, he (and you) better get a thicker skin - Jen's comments were tame in comparison to what kind of critiques he will be facing if that is the best he can do. 

Exactly......and how much money did he raise?  $200 total for the black generic tracksuits at Wal-Mart and fabric tape and "Markers"(see what I did there) to write on the tape?  He's such a little bitch. ......and $200 is an extravagant estimate..... 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Why does he think that anyone other than his mother would want a tracksuit with fabric tape running down the top and bottom with his name printed all over the tape? Seems like his mother should have talked him out of this. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 2/11/2021 at 7:46 AM, Shauna said:

Not a fan of the sequin ballgown look.

Why was Mary even on this show?  She spend most of her time at home.

I didn't know there was such hate between Heather and Lisa.  In fact, a bunch of them seem really angry at her.

I agree with the women that said that Lisa is condescending and dismissive.  She does come across that way and like she believes she is better than the others. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Why does he think that anyone other than his mother would want a tracksuit with fabric tape running down the top and bottom with his name printed all over the tape? Seems like his mother should have talked him out of this. 

Yup - considering that she is in fashion herself.  Her website has some verrry expensive pieces on it, and not just the jewelry.  

Meredith's bio, if all true, reads like she is a very accomplished woman.  I would imagine that she's faced some criticisms over her different careers and businesses.  She needs to get her son to toughen up and grow up, if he wants to make it in the fashion business.  

• Love 7
On 2/11/2021 at 5:45 PM, ichbin said:

I'm glad you picked up on how Lisa turned her comments about her children around to put the focus again on her.  She is truly an egomaniac. I didn't buy her crocodile tears, either.  Everything about her is fake, fake, fake...

• Love 9
On 2/11/2021 at 2:16 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

Mary: I'd pay good money to see how Kenya and Cynthia would welcome her in Atlanta. Something tells me Porsha would eat her for breakfast. 

I don't know. I think Former First Lady Gizelle and Thirst Book Monique from Potomac might have hilarious reactions to Mary.

There's no way that this cast is interesting enough for a three-part reunion. We've already covered Broox Marx and metaphorical friendship bracelets, and Mary isn't up for discussing her church. The only thing left is Marriage Talk. 

• Love 5
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2021 at 2:53 PM, BloggerAloud said:

Meredith's defense of Brooks was WILD. "HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY CHILD....who is 21 years old and had testimonials like he was a Friend Of. HOW COULD YOU!"

Not to mention the PTSD that comes along with seeing Jen's beaver.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 5

I'm hoping that by the end of the reunions I will be able to tell Lisa and Meredith apart. Because to even write this post I had to write their names out and the fact that Brooks goes with Meredith and Lisa is the one with the frazzled husband and little kids. I can keep them straight when they're with their families, but when they're just two brunettes at a table with the other wives, not so much.

Mary reminds me of Sutton on RHoBH - I think designers see certain women coming and hike their prices on the ugly stuff that isn't moving, counting on their equating price with desirability.

The whole Brooks thing... he doesn't want a career in fashion. He wants to be known as  someone with a career in fashion. Where's his studio? On Project runway you see contestants with very few resources whose lives and living areas are CONSUMED with fabric and drawings and sewing machines and all the paraphernalia that shows they can't stop creating. And while they are somewhat further along in their progression, I bet every one of them had their teen bedrooms swallowed up by all the same stuff. 

Edited by kassa
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 2/12/2021 at 3:07 PM, AryasMum said:

I understand Heather’s frustration with Lisa. Lisa will ignore Heather and deny knowing her to her face and will deny knowing Heather to their social circle making Heather look like a social climber yet she will also bad mouth Heather to the same group making Heather sound like a “good time girl” she would not have wasted her time with.  Lisa reminds me a lot of Kelly Bisamone (?) “I’m up here and you are down here”.  My money is on Heather.

• Love 6

I liked Meredith's fresh haircut.

Why was Jen dressed like Glinda the Good Witch?

Did Lisa set the make-up gun to "beef jerky"? 

Also, weird to see Lisa be such a focal point during the reunion when she really wasn't during the season.  

Heather is still the most likeable one of the bunch for me (out of default?), but man she needs to turn down the dial on her emotional neediness.  She did not come off well in this reunion.    

I loathe Mary, but if they brought her back next season solely to do reaction shots, I wouldn't be mad at that.

Speaking of which...how on earth has this snoozefest been renewed for a second season??

• Love 5