Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
MarkHB

Three-Word Story

The rules are simple: using only three words per post, create a story.  "Real" contractions count as 1 word (no fair inventing things like "wouldn't've"), you can apply punctuation anywhere it's appropriate (the person who started a sentence doesn't necessarily have control over how or where it ends), no back-to-back posting, use whatever TV characters you want.  Ready?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One bright morning

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well,

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo'snest.He decided that his

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended.

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun

Edited by sugarbaker design

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun, and went to

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun, and went to ask the man

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun, and went to ask the man who had bright

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun, and went to ask the man who had bright red talons on

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun, and went to ask the man who had bright red talons on, and bright green

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun, and went to ask the man who had bright red talons on, and bright green underwear, "What are

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun, and went to ask the man who had bright red talons on, and bright green underwear, "What are you doing?"

"I'm

One bright morning, Bruce looked out and saw a curious young man climbing the wall of ivied brick, only to find that his handhold wasn't stable. Bruce, curious as well, went to see a giant mushroom shaking the ivy and lighting it with Firebird's help, who flew in from over the cuckoo's nest. He decided that his inaction was ended. Bruce grabbed his pants and his shiny automatic handgun, and went to ask the man who had bright red talons on, and bright green underwear, "What are you doing?"

"I'm lost and looking

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal

(edited later for correct spelling; apologies to all.)

Edited by Actionmage

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of

Edited by The Crazed Spruce · Reason: Passing on Actionmage's correction

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?"

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" I

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the worst as he

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him inside out and

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him inside out and caused him to

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him inside out and caused him to rethink reality. Then

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop.  Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!"  Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him inside out and caused him to rethink reality. Then he aimed the

• Like 1

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop. Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!" Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him inside out and caused him to rethink reality. Then he aimed the banana pie launcher

• Like 1

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop. Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!" Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him inside out and caused him to rethink reality. Then he aimed the banana pie launcher at the face

• Like 1

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop. Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!" Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him inside out and caused him to rethink reality. Then he aimed the banana pie launcher at the face of the mushroom

• Like 1

"I'm lost and looking for an antifungal syringe full of green goop. Have you seen it?" "Seen what?" "I seek the syringe!" Bruce thought the worst as he recognized the mushroom as the one that turned him inside out and caused him to rethink reality. Then he aimed the banana pie launcher at the face of the mushroom. Firebird turned from