Type keyword(s) to search

S1E9: You Say It’s Your Birthday?!

• Start Topic

If I were an audience member at Tully's birthday giveaway show, I'd be really disappointed if instead of expensive swag I got an hour of true miscarriage stories from strangers.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Lola82 said:

Cloud’s old age makeup is the laziest work I’ve seen on a show. 

Cloud's entire presence throughout didn't work for me. I think that actress did a terrible job. It stood out to me from the otherwise good performances.

• Love 4
On 2/15/2021 at 9:18 AM, BC4ME said:

Cloud's entire presence throughout didn't work for me. I think that actress did a terrible job. It stood out to me from the otherwise good performances.

It did seem like a high school drama student's interpretation of young hippie/old hippie.

• LOL 1

Maybe that was the point? It was all performative because she didn't know any other way to act. It gave her a lot of freedom—good and bad—and she was able to skirt most of her responsibilities until she finally got sober and saw all the damage she'd caused.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/14/2021 at 9:28 PM, Lola82 said:

Cloud’s old age makeup is the laziest work I’ve seen on a show. 

Agree. They did a good job aging the main characters but a terrible job with Cloud. It’s mostly just gray hair. As a character, I don’t enjoy her at all. I’m not sure this actress was the best choice. 

Edited by Sweet-tea