Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E.13: Big Fat Brawl

• Start Topic

Chase in previous episode to Ryan: the baby will be here in a week.

Chase on Instagram when baby is born: OMG you worried me because you got here so early! 

There's clearly only one explanation for this...

Spoiler

Chase is psychic and was somehow able to predict the date of his daughter's "early" arrival. 😁

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

She probably thinks that she IS doing everything to keep him happy. In her mind she probably sees herself as the most nurturing, loving friend ever. She can't see that she's doing anything wrong. Some narcissists are incapable of giving up control, putting other's needs above their own, and treating people well for prolonged periods of time. It's like people who are terrified of abandonment yet treat everyone like shit. 

You just described my mother!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

You just described my mother!!!

Are you my brother? 

(You never know. I met my other brother through FB when he posted a picture of my dad in a yard sale group and asked if anyone knew him.)

• LOL 1
33 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Are you my brother? 

(You never know. I met my other brother through FB when he posted a picture of my dad in a yard sale group and asked if anyone knew him.)

No but maybe I am your sister!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

48 minutes ago, Mothra said:

She is so awful.

That is all.

No more needs to be said.  You summed it up nicely!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Jessica can take several seats with her “conjunctivitis” makeup pallet. Jesus...pink isn’t your friend Jess.

On to Twit - I truly hope this is the last season that TLC monetizes her lazy, greedy, narcissistic ass. She and her idiotic enablers would do well to settle back into a real (no SM) world. They’re already at the threshold where their actions will follow them for a while. Now is a good time to stop with this shit.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ashley is the only other one in the group with a child but I think she has a boyfriend so he can watch the kid while she goes to kiss Whitney's ass for a few TLC bucks. 

I usually like Ashley, but in this episode, she laid it on thick with the Whit ass kissing, like how she started crying when she touched Whit's hand. What the heck was THAT all about?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I found it! This is the Air BnB. It rents for $548 per month. Ryan's friend, my ass. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/42942226

Good researching MamaDrama! Its beautiful and $550 a night split several ways isn't bad, even though we know TLC footed the bill. Like, we all knew Ryan didn't have a buddy. Stupid producers.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Whitney was just so fucking awful this episode. Thank you to the production crew for letting us know you hate her as much as we do.

Whitney: “There are so many things left in the world for me to do”

Me: “No, bitch. There are only two: 1) fuck off; and 2) die 

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Good researching MamaDrama! Its beautiful and $550 a night split several ways isn't bad, even though we know TLC footed the bill. Like, we all knew Ryan didn't have a buddy. Stupid producers.

It’s beautiful but it’s tainted forever. That beautiful pool now has Whitney pee.. not to mention who knows how many pieces of furniture she laid naked on (or in her underwear). Ewww. I hope they got a professional crime scene clean up place after she left. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
On 2/2/2021 at 10:28 PM, mamadrama said:

So many thoughts...

Whitney pulls her COVID concerns out of her ass at whim. 

She literally told a person with admitted depression to "get over it." The same person who's been caring for HER mental health for months.

Her stripping tantrum was because Buddy was about to drop a truth bomb, probably about the show, and she needed a diversion. She wouldn't let him finish his sentence. 

For supposedly not believing in body shaming these people sure do bully a lot.

I'm waiting for the Redditor or Twitter person to find the Asheville Air BnB link. 

The surgery isn't unsuccessful, it's the people who have it and don't adhere to the new lifestyle changes that are unsuccessful. 

Very shrewd and no class....her stripping her shirt off in that scene with Buddy.  Like, why are you punishing us by making us have to look at your semi nude body?  Good Lord!  Buddy was right to call her out on her bull crap.  He has done so much for her. 

And her trying to climb the waterfall was cringe worthy at best.  How embarrassing 😬

• Love 10

I loved it when she hugged Buddy, and he was pushing her away saying, "c'mon not so lovey". She hangs all over him like they're lovers.  Hell even if they were lovers, she shouldn't be hanging on him like that!!😆

Edited by suev3333
  • Love 9

Please TLC send this show to D+ so I don't have to ever watch it again... will never subscribe to D+. Twitney is a disgusting narcissist who is cruel to her friends and delusional about her health and physical abilities.  Live long (good luck with that) and prosper somewhere else Twitney... I'll read snark here but won't pay to watch your b00bs bounce around my tv...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I’m so confused. In her head is Buddy actually Whitney’s end game or is she rebounding, hard? He has issues too though; if he doesn’t want to be *with her, he should cut his losses and get out. Is sticking around (for the paycheck) sending her mixed messages?

ETA: I really, really don't like the way Whitney behaves towards Buddy especially when in the moment he's visibly uncomfortable. I think he wants to be her friend to some degree, paycheck or not, but it's almost as if it doesn't matter what he does or says, Whitney is going to believe what she wants to believe, and act on it. I think what I said is somewhat contradictory, but either way Whitney's behavior is gross. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

😆and I'm still laughing at the image of Todd sashaying and flouncing on top of that waterfall 🤣😁

The contrast of Todd and Whitney on the hike/climb as filmed by the crew  was masterful.  I'd love to sit in with the editing folks when the go through all the footage to create an episode.😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 2/2/2021 at 10:29 PM, alabetser said:

. She really needs to be called out for the sexual harassment she's been doing to others. No one would play it off as "personality" if a dude was stripping down and grabbing others.

You should point that out to the production or to TLC.  You can do it on their Facebook pages where people see it.

I remember Whit whipped her top off, and tried to climb some rocks, but most of the time I was paying more attention to Facebook reading the news.

Edited by auntjess
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Please TLC send this show to D+ so I don't have to ever watch it again...

That this hasn't happened is proof that her show is dead, though they may do another season since they taken all their popular shows to D+.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, princelina said:

Yep - she wanted to play snugglepuss while Ashley earned her paycheck in a TH saying they are obviously meant for each other 😄 

He just needs to remind her of the rules that she established at the beginning of the season in front of everyone! 😄 

Not only potentially harmful but also just plain old boring.  If all of the fit people could pop to the top like Todd did, why not let them?  Wouldn't they enjoy that more than working in a team of 4 to haul your fat ass up the side of the hill? She could stay below and swim with Ashley - it looked nice enough down there.

I see your point, but by now watching her ruin everyone's day and then crow that she's "proud of herself" has gotten boring too.  It's not like there's any real drama - if she had injured herself or anyone else we'd know about it already.

Omg yes! Ashley was in the nice relaxing pool area of the waterfall and instead of letting everyone ENJOY their hike, she had to recruit everyone to lug her up the hill. She is just baffling and watching her, you come to understand that she has zero self awareness, zero ability to look outside of herself and see how she effects the lives of those around her.

I haven’t always been a Buddy fan, but this guy has made it crystal clear that he is not down for cuddles or huge bear hugs. It makes him uncomfortable and he has said this MANY TIMES. Whitney saying that his behavior reminds her of “the old (drunk/drug addict) Buddy is INCREDIBLY manipulative. He can’t just not want to be fondled because he just doesn’t feel like it at the moment, it’s because old addict Buddy is rearing his ugly head. SOBER Buddy loves hugs! He loves having his dick accidentally grabbed. Loves it! It’s all about what she loves and what makes her feel good. If laying splayed on Buddy is what makes her feel all warm and happy, then he better take it and sit there rigid and uncomfortable for as long as she wants it.

Buddy appears to be smart enough to understand that no good, decent woman is going to be cool with clingy Whitney dry humping him whenever she feels like it. The last girl didn’t dump him over salad, she dumped him bc having a woman in various states of undress atop your boyfriend is not good, no matter what her size.

• Love 16

So I finally watched this episode all the way through. I echo alot of the statements already made here. That whole kitchen scene/whipping off her bra/and the aftermath was difficult and strange to watch. She's manipulative af, and her reaction to basic boundary setting is disturbing. Her self-centeredness knows no bounds. 

I recently started watching the show from the beginning. In the first season, her friends showered her with selfless compliments; she would give the shirt off her back (probably quite literally), she is a great listener, a great friend, will do anything for someone. The No Body Shame campaign was the central to her life - if perhaps a bit misguided - and dancing was her passion.

Juxtapose to what we see now. 

I believe that this season we are seeing the REAL Whitney. The fame has gone straight to her ego, which was already a big over inflated to begin with. With the endless adoration from friends and fans, which feeds her desperate need for validation, her No Body Shame and confident act of the first seasons are a joke now. She has become a caricature of her former self. Her complete dismissal of Buddy's feelings doesn't reflect that season one supposed "friend of the year" winner. Sure, we all change and relationships change, but not that dramatically. 

I'm not a psychologist and have had my own issues with depression. But I recognize when someone is not in a good place. This show needs to end, for the health of herself and her relationships with others. Carry on on social media, but this platform is not healthy for her. I would say it's not healthy for any of them, but that's besides the point. I thinks she needs to get back to the dancing and -while I have my own issues with a No Body Shame campaign - it would behoove her to return to that but with re-tooling the mission. Have no body shame but do your best nutritionally, exercise wise, and mental health wise to maximize all your body CAN do. That might be a show worth watching. 

• Love 11

I live in the Carolina's and chasing Waterfalls is one of my favorite things to do but I don't recall ever seeing people crawling all over them like that. Hiking around them, yes. Not directly on top of them and the slippery rocks, no.  Seems dangerous and not permitted by the parks in general. Then again, what the hell do I know. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

I'm somewhat surprised Whitney and Buddy haven't killed each other.  

Although I'm definitely Team Buddy on the hugging bullshit, I'm sick and tired of hearing his tales of woe about his addiction, potential relapse, depression, etc.  Dude, go the fuck home and hook up with your sponsor and/or therapist.  These people (including the asshole known as Whitney), are your friends, but they aren't your sponsor nor are they therapists.  Even though Tal is (supposedly) a licensed counselor, he wasn't present and you're not his client.  Stop bringing down every function you attend with your addiction/recovery/relapse ruminations.  I wouldn't want to be around him for any length of time, either, until he's more secure in his recovery.  

That being said, on the other side of the coin, we have Whitney, probably the most self-absorbed reality show personality I've ever seen.  This would include being more self-absorbed than the Bravo housewives, and that's a pretty damned high bar.  When someone tells you they aren't comfortable with the (ridiculously long and clinging) hugs, keep you paws to yourself.  This is not the first time I've heard Buddy express that he's not always comfortable with being touched in such a manner, so respect his wishes.  I can't comprehend why Buddy owed you an apology for anything, but you apparently wanted to manipulate him into feeling he had wronged you in some mysterious way.  I'd have loved to have heard Buddy finish what he was about to say.  I'm imagining it would have gone something like, "I didn't tell you that when you wallowed on the couch for 6 months, and I made and served you your meals, applied your chub rub cream, did all the housework, walked the dog, did the shopping, and wiped your gigantic ass for you."  

No matter how long they've been friends, I think at this point in their lives, they're toxic together.  Buddy appears to think Whitney should put him and his addiction issues as a top priority and hold his hand through his recovery course, and Whitney seems to think Buddy owes it to her to be at her beck and call and to have no relationships outside of their overly enmeshed one.  

Buddy needs to bounce from the show and get the therapy he needs.  No amount of TLC money is worth sacrificing all self-respect.

Whitney needs to bounce from the show and get the therapy she needs and focus on trying to get healthy before it's too late. 

They need to learn how to develop appropriate boundaries, and that includes the fact that Whitney needs to recognize Buddy is a friend and not an indentured servant and Buddy needs to recognize that Whitney is a friend but neither a sponsor nor a therapist.  

Hey TLC, I'd love to see Todd get his own show.  He always seems to have a lot going on in his real life, and he can deliver the snarky comments almost (but not quite) as effortlessly as Jeff Lewis.  

All the rest of the barnacles can disappear and go back to their regular lives. 

Their lips must be tired from puckering up and kissing Whitney's ample ass.    

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 13

Finally had a chance to watch the ep and it was, like Whitney, a big fat mess. Between Buddy's depression (which was the one genuine thing that I think this episode touched on), Whitney's continued need for emotional validation, the endless bitchfest between the Barnacles and Ryan and the pointless waterfall hike, it ended up being a very dissatisfying pile of nothing. Given that it's been months since Whitney's and Chase's tv relationship ended and she still needs constant reassurance about how wonderful she is. When someone is stuck in a rut like this, the thing her friends should be telling her is that she needs to get into therapy. There's no question that Whitney has a ton of issues (pun unintended but it's staying), her weight being just one of them. 

That hike was so beyond stupid to drag her on. That would be a relatively demanding hike on someone that's in reasonable physical condition, but for someone who's got some significant mobility issues? Anyone could get injured on a hike, but if Whitney were to fall, the odds of her getting seriously hurt are much greater than for anyone else. There's pushing yourself and there's being reckless. I knew that, just like every other foray into the wilderness, that the others would be literally dragging Whitney's oversized ass along. And seriously... did they really need to try to climb the waterfall? I have a real phobia with heights and my response would have been "Nope! Not gonna happen! I'm just going to enjoy the water down here, thanks." 

Lastly, the group circling their wagons around Whitney to protect her from mean old Ryan was getting pretty tiresome. She's a grown woman in her mid-30s and she should be able to make a decision about a business partnership that might not be working out for her without everyone else sticking their noses in her business. I don't blame Ryan for his saltiness.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

That being said, on the other side of the coin, we have Whitney, probably the most self-absorbed reality show personality I've ever seen

::Bethenny Frankel has entered the chat::

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, auntjess said:

You should point that out to the production or to TLC.  You can do it on their Facebook pages where people see it.

I remember Whit whipped her top off, and tried to climb some rocks, but most of the time I was paying more attention to Facebook reading the news.

I was just thinking about this. How would the crew react to a man forcing himself on his friend for “hugs” and “cuddle”, constantly walking around naked and touching people inappropriately?

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

I was just thinking about this. How would the crew react to a man forcing himself on his friend for “hugs” and “cuddle”, constantly walking around naked and touching people inappropriately?

I mentioned it on the show's Facebook page, the one run by TLC.  

• Love 8
On 2/3/2021 at 11:47 AM, Shauna said:

Yes, I  noticed.  I wouldn't let my dog walk around an unfamiliar house as I would be afraid she would pee somewhere.  As for outside, maybe the area wasn't gated and even if it was, it was dark and the dog is black.  I just though it would have been a better idea to leave the dog at home with a dog sitter or at least bring a gate to section a part of the house off for the dog instead of being on the leash.  But then we see them at the waterfall and so where is the dog then?   Dogs are like toddlers, you have to keep an eye on them and sometimes it isn't even worth it to bring them along. 

I don't think that was a good hike for a dog - I never have my dog off leash in an unfenced area and that hike would have been a tough one to do and hold the leash. Plus being steep and slippery...

3 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

Finally had a chance to watch the ep and it was, like Whitney, a big fat mess. Between Buddy's depression (which was the one genuine thing that I think this episode touched on), Whitney's continued need for emotional validation, the endless bitchfest between the Barnacles and Ryan and the pointless waterfall hike, it ended up being a very dissatisfying pile of nothing. Given that it's been months since Whitney's and Chase's tv relationship ended and she still needs constant reassurance about how wonderful she is. When someone is stuck in a rut like this, the thing her friends should be telling her is that she needs to get into therapy. There's no question that Whitney has a ton of issues (pun unintended but it's staying), her weight being just one of them. 

That hike was so beyond stupid to drag her on. That would be a relatively demanding hike on someone that's in reasonable physical condition, but for someone who's got some significant mobility issues? Anyone could get injured on a hike, but if Whitney were to fall, the odds of her getting seriously hurt are much greater than for anyone else. There's pushing yourself and there's being reckless. I knew that, just like every other foray into the wilderness, that the others would be literally dragging Whitney's oversized ass along. And seriously... did they really need to try to climb the waterfall? I have a real phobia with heights and my response would have been "Nope! Not gonna happen! I'm just going to enjoy the water down here, thanks." 

Lastly, the group circling their wagons around Whitney to protect her from mean old Ryan was getting pretty tiresome. She's a grown woman in her mid-30s and she should be able to make a decision about a business partnership that might not be working out for her without everyone else sticking their noses in her business. I don't blame Ryan for his saltiness.

Speaking of Ryan, the only reason I would tune in to "The Skinny" next week is because I would love to see Ryan snark away on the other cast members.  

My DVR cut off before the previews for next week, but I'm pretty sure Ryan should be in attendance.  Since it will likely be his last appearance in this shitshow, I'm hoping he goes balls to the wall with nothing to lose.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Speaking of Ryan, the only reason I would tune in to "The Skinny" next week is because I would love to see Ryan snark away on the other cast members.  

My DVR cut off before the previews for next week, but I'm pretty sure Ryan should be in attendance.  Since it will likely be his last appearance in this shitshow, I'm hoping he goes balls to the wall with nothing to lose.  

According to Imdb, next week's episode is  My Big Fat Baby News. Whit goes off on Ryan for not telling her Chase's baby has been born.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, mamadrama said:

*frantically taking notes so that I can attend kicotan's next backyard orgy*

Spoiler

a rigorous and thorough screening process, essay portion on the application, signature required on filming release and non-disclosure agreement plus a promise not to point and laugh, no matter the level of ridiculousness.  Snark is encouraged.

Edited by kicotan
Forgot something
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

What was it that Ryan did that was so heinous anyway? I only half watch the show, but I don’t really recall him doing anything so terrible, maybe they’re not into the same scene but that doesn’t make him such a bad person. 

my son will whip his clothes off and stomp around when he’s angry but he’s 2... surely if she wanted to take her mic off she could have just taken the mic off? 

whitney loved the help she was getting from a good looking guy like Jessica’s boyfriend. She was probably pretending she’s some cute little girl who needs help from the strong handsome man. There’s nothing fabulous about having 4 people shove your way through a hike. When I was in high school, we were in the Dominican and took a trip to see some natural waterfalls. You had to hike through the forest, and then if you wanted to climb the waterfalls you first had to swim this lake and climb up some rocks, etc. My mother and my sister, recognizing they were not in great shape and not strong swimmers stayed back and swam in the shallow part of the lake while my dad and I went ahead. Whitney should have just stayed back with Ashley and let the others have fun. And maybe set a goal that when she gets in shape she will do it alone. 

and I know it’s been said but she is a horrible “friend” to buddy. He’s saying he’s struggling and to just say get over it is so wrong. 

• Love 8
On 2/4/2021 at 1:03 PM, Elizzikra said:

Plus being steep and slippery...

And not one of them was wearing proper shoes for hiking like that. Sneakers are terrible for hiking because you're not going to get enough traction on rocks and wet ground. You need proper hiking shoes or trail running shoes going over rough terrain like that. Otherwise you are really risking getting hurt. When my nephew and I were in Thailand and doing a jungle walk, I wore hiking sandals that let me walk over rocks, wet leaves and through a river without worrying that I was going to slip. 

Admittedly, watching Whitney squeezing her way through a passage that would have been fine for most people and then complaining that the trail was clearly not designed for someone of her size was one of those moments that had me snorting in laughter. Like, no duh!

Edited by Hana Chan
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Oh boy... So much, so much, to discuss....

1. Todd is the biggest diva bitch ever, and I love every minute of him. The refrigerator comment, the effortless rock climbing, the pirouettes, the kicks...

2. The shirt/mic stripshow... OK, so she wants the audience to think she is protecting Buddy from some big personal revelation, when REALLY, he is calling her out for being a selfish asshole. I understand to remove the mic that taking off your shirt and bra would be the quickest way, but Dear God Woman, put that shirt back ON. Then she waddles half naked down the hallway... Jeebus

3. I really, actually, love Ashley. She seems like such a sweet, gentle woman. I totally understand her emotions about hugging her friend, after little to no physical contact during the pandemic.

4. I think it was MamaDrama (apologies if I am wrong, and please claim the credit) that discovered the AirBnB for us... Nice work!!

5. If TLC wanted to make a social impact, they should do a deep dive into Buddy and his addiction and depression issues. Especially in these pandemic times, mental health crises is a real thing. People can benefit from knowing other people are dealing with the same things. One thing I actually like about today's society is how non-taboo conversations about MH are.

6. Isiah. That's all.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, suev3333 said:

I loved it when she hugged Buddy, and he was pushing her away saying, "c'mon not so lovey". She hangs all over him like they're lovers.  Hell even if they were lovers, she shouldn't be hanging on him like that!!😆

The thing that gets me is Twit was bitching at Buddy when they all went to that other BNB when Chase was still in the picture.

She gave Buddy shit in the hot tub for touching her, then she bitched at him in the house about touching her and being too affectionate and Buddy was bitching back at her that they've always hugged and cuddled and touched because that's what they like to do and he doesn't know why she's being such a bitch about it.

I think they're both nuts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I am increasingly infuriated by Whitney's lack of perspective. I wish someone like Heather, who went through a divorce with two small children, would call her on it. I doubt Whitney was as supportive of Heather in the way she expects everyone to "support" her. She was certainly unsympathetic when Heather and Buddy broke up.

Whitney has perfected the art of helplessness. It seemingly hasn't occurred to her that many people go through breakups, where they have invested much time, effort and emotion with actual co-mingled lives. Her investment in her relationship with Chase was perfunctory and hardly merits a six month wallow in self-pity, especially during a pandemic where people are losing loved ones.

I am curious to see if her narcissism peaks next week and she berates Chase for not naming the baby after her. I wouldn't put it past her.

• LOL 7
17 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I’m so confused. In her head is Buddy actually Whitney’s end game or is she rebounding, hard? He has issues too though; if he doesn’t want to be *with her, he should cut his losses and get out. Is sticking around (for the paycheck) sending her mixed messages?

I think she wants a man.  Buddy is right there and she likes him well enough, yet she treats him like crap the minute she thinks she's got a new one "in the bag" - so I don't think he's necessarily her end game, but she'd like him to fill in until Prince Charming comes along.

8 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Buddy appears to be smart enough to understand that no good, decent woman is going to be cool with clingy Whitney dry humping him whenever she feels like it. The last girl didn’t dump him over salad, she dumped him bc having a woman in various states of undress atop your boyfriend is not good, no matter what her size.

Now this makes me wonder what she was wearing when he brought her the salad in bed!

40 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

The thing that gets me is Twit was bitching at Buddy when they all went to that other BNB when Chase was still in the picture.

She gave Buddy shit in the hot tub for touching her, then she bitched at him in the house about touching her and being too affectionate and Buddy was bitching back at her that they've always hugged and cuddled and touched because that's what they like to do and he doesn't know why she's being such a bitch about it.

But I think his was more playful touching - in this ep she wrapped her arms around him, snuggled into his chest and took a big whiff - I don't think Buddy wants her in there enough to sniff him - beard, pits or anywhere else!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

She really looks like an elephant in those thin "tights" climbing up the waterfall. The sad thing is she has a cute face (when made up) and has the potential for such a curvy feminine shape! She has a waistline. At almost 400 lbs, that is something? I agree about Ashley having an apple shape. That is not good. Wait until these women hit menopause because it's only getting worse! Whitney is short and I say that because I am tall! 6 feet and the only thing you can compare me to in the animal or plant world would be a giant redwood tree! I am jealous of girls I see with a waistline like that because it is such a waste! Pun intended.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

IMO Whitney doesn't want to date Buddy. She wants to keep him up on a shelf, single and tethered to her, so that she can take him down and play with him whenever she wants. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Colleenna said:

According to Imdb, next week's episode is  My Big Fat Baby News. Whit goes off on Ryan for not telling her Chase's baby has been born.  

Oh, so there's one more regular episode before that dreadful "The Skinny"?  

I hope it's a two-hour finale so we have double the snarkability.  😄 

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think you mean per night otherwise that's a hell of a deal! 

Lol, I did! Since others had quoted me and changed it to night I didn't even notice I'd done that...

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 2