Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E.13: Big Fat Brawl

• Start Topic

During a weekend trip to Asheville, all eyes are on Ryan for possible sabotage, but no one is expecting Whitney and Buddy to lash out at each other. Then, when Whitney tests her stamina on a treacherous waterfall hike, will she push herself too hard?

• LOL 2

The reddit thread for this episode is great. So much snark as people are seriously seeing the nasty part of her come out this episode. But seriously WTF was her deal? She was horrible to Buddy and the whole group had major middle school-esque bullying towards Ryan, who they are trying to say "crashed" the event despite being invited. Then she goes and whips off her top. She really needs to be called out for the sexual harassment she's been doing to others. No one would play it off as "personality" if a dude was stripping down and grabbing others.

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I think it was telling that Whitney came back and said it was okay because Buddy apologized to her, but not that she had apologized to him.

She said the same thing when she told people about her and Ryan making up.  "He apologized so it's ok".   Twit is never wrong, never.  She's always right just remember that.

• Love 17

Just when I thought she couldn’t possibly be more loathsome, obnoxious and selfish, she surprises me by being the shittiest friend ever when Buddy is feeling depressed. Buddy, who did everything but wipe her ass while she was getting over being dumped!  And who she manipulated into staying in Charlotte so she wouldn’t be alone and unsble to pay the rent!  Buddy should go home to Greensboro and stiff her for the remainder of her lease. 

She is despicable!  The barnacles are no better than ahe is. 

• Love 18

So I did LOL when she was stomping off topless and the voiceover had her saying, "I hate when Buddy acts like this."  But she kept bitching that he was like that on the trip prior to the lake trip, neatly forgetting that he had been having fun until she publicly reprimanded him in the hot tub for touching her, and then got yelled at for advising her to go around the giant log rather than over it.  That was when he started having a bad time.

Then she tells them all not to wait for her if she can't keep up, but that's actually not an issue when you're first in line!  And I guess were supposed to admire her "spunk" when everyone tells her not to do something stupid and it only makes her want to "do it more" - I hate that quality in a person.  But at least if Jessica falls Ryan can catch her.  If Whit falls she and Isaiah are going down!

Also LOLd when Ryan said "Air that!" 😄 

I do not like what Jessica is up to in the previews for next week.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

She literally told a person with admitted depression to "get over it." The same person who's been caring for HER mental health for months.

This literally made my blood boil!  That self centered hypocrite!!!  I swear I would love to just slap her silly.  And I hate that she brings this feeling out in me.  And once again undressing in front of everybody.  I don't think that was necessary to make them stop filming.  Dramatic much?!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, swankie said:

This literally made my blood boil!  That self centered hypocrite!!!  I swear I would love to just slap her silly.  And I hate that she brings this feeling out in me.  And once again undressing in front of everybody.  I don't think that was necessary to make them stop filming.  Dramatic much?!

Exactly, I'd be right there beside you kicking her fat ass, what a big mouthed hypocrite she is.

On another note am I mean for loving that Jessica's boyfriend Isaiah made Ryan look like a dad body... 😂 Ryan is usually right out front strutting like a little rooster but shirtless on the waterfall next to Isaiah he was very quiet and trying to stay out of the same camera shots. 😆

I'm really getting tired of watching this hippopotamus Whitney, grunt, groan, scream, holler, bitch, whine, bellow her way through rough terrain..  TLC...Next episode please just sit her down with a giant cake and 10 gallons of whipped cream let her eat till she passes out and then follow the others as they snark on her repulsive personality.

I have to admit that Todd jumping from slimy rock to slimy rock had me worried, what a peacock doing pirouettes at the top of the falls. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I wonder what she thinks when she's watching this. Is she such a narcissist that she thinks this is a GOOD look on her? (Her actions, not her weight.)

I don't think she even thinks about how good or bad it looks.  When narcissists think people oppose, betray or otherwise fail them they feel justified in anything they do to them and think everyone else should support them because after all, they're always right and it's all about them.  They're simply incapable of seeing how bad they really look.

It's interesting how when narcissists get stressed out to an unusual degree for them the wheels start coming off the bus and you start to see more shocking evidence of what they're really made of.  During the pandemic Whitney has come to feel more vulnerable but she can't have her one source of strength show signs of needing some TLC himself.  So she flips out and punishes him for it, because after all, he can't abandon her and put the focus on him.  What "nerve" he has.  He's only there to serve HER and HER needs, after all.  It's revolting.

• Love 16

Just when I think Whitney can't be more loathsome, she proves me wrong.  Being angry at a person with depression and telling them to get over it is never something a friend should do, but it's especially despicable given all that Buddy has done for Whitney when she's in another "crisis."  And you've gotta be kidding me with the coming back after her tantrum and saying "Buddy apologized."  Sure, he did.  I'd love to know what was really said, but obviously Whitney didn't want that--huh, wonder why.

The whole getting pissed at Ryan for not getting his results soon enough for them--and then actively hoping he's positive so he doesn't come to the weekend HE set up?  They are the worst.  

Line of the night goes to Todd saying he'd know if Whitney was there by the contents of the refrigerator.

• LOL 4
  • Love 18

Full disclaimer:

1. I have never suffered from depression 

2. I believe many people do suffer from depression and it can be debilitating and devastating

3. I believe the pandemic has increased the number of people with depression and severity of depression.

What the hell Buddy? What the hell Whitney? I'm embarrassed for both of you. The Social Barnacles all need lives of their own.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'd love to know what was really said, but obviously Whitney didn't want that--huh, wonder why.

Because that would be too real for Twit.  She tries so hard to hide her true self from us.  What she lets us see is pretty bad so the hidden part must be even worse.  I wouldn't doubt she threatens him with something.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I have to admit that Todd jumping from slimy rock to slimy rock had me worried, what a peacock doing pirouettes at the top of the falls. 

I have to say, this was my favorite part of the episode!  Todd is fit and fabulous and I love that he is not dumbing down his physical capabilities to match Whitney or make her feel bad.  It tells me he is tired of the manufactured reality and he’s going to be himself!  That’s why we don’t see him as much.  Hey, Todd did his time and I think he’s okay not being on as much in exchange for not being a boot licker any more.  Remember, he was in that “Fat Girl Dancing” video with her and just got to be a hired stooge for his troubles.  He wanted to take BGDC somewhere because dance really IS his passion, and Whitney not only didn’t want him to have any success with it, she tanked it.  She pushed her way in front of him and snagged the Fitness Marshall gig, then abandon it, knowing that Todd wanted it badly.  She made him rub  cream on her nether regions and he gagged his way through it on camera, and there are any number of humiliating, sickening things he has experienced around her, including being given less air time because he tells her the truth.  So you just go on Todd, dance all around that shit show and spin in circles around that buffalo as she grunts and brays and lumbers up that waterfall.  I’m here for it, and I adored that smug look of satisfaction (or should I say retribution) he had on his face as he stood at the top of the waterfall, looking down on everyone else.

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Neshi looks like a pretty low energy dog, did they really have to hold his leash while they were in the pool? Actually why is she always holding his leash? Even in the house she didn't let Neshi walk off leash.

Yes, I  noticed.  I wouldn't let my dog walk around an unfamiliar house as I would be afraid she would pee somewhere.  As for outside, maybe the area wasn't gated and even if it was, it was dark and the dog is black.  I just though it would have been a better idea to leave the dog at home with a dog sitter or at least bring a gate to section a part of the house off for the dog instead of being on the leash.  But then we see them at the waterfall and so where is the dog then?   Dogs are like toddlers, you have to keep an eye on them and sometimes it isn't even worth it to bring them along. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, alabetser said:

The reddit thread for this episode is great. So much snark as people are seriously seeing the nasty part of her come out this episode. But seriously WTF was her deal? She was horrible to Buddy and the whole group had major middle school-esque bullying towards Ryan, who they are trying to say "crashed" the event despite being invited. Then she goes and whips off her top. She really needs to be called out for the sexual harassment she's been doing to others. No one would play it off as "personality" if a dude was stripping down and grabbing others.

The TLC crew should be getting hazard pay!!  They could end up blinded from what they see or made deaf from all the bellowing and braying or herniated from having to haul her copious ass out of splits and slides.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I could take no more after the Buddy scene.  He was absolutely justified in calling her out.  And you have to remove your clothes to take off a mic????

Ugh!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

And you have to remove your clothes to take off a mic????

It was interesting how she immediately cut Buddy off and then demanded the cameras be turned off--and then couldn't trust that they would be so she was in such a state that she had to get that mic off asap.

Totally needed to make sure whatever Buddy was going to say was not recorded.

• Love 12

I completely forgot to watch, and tuned in literally for the last 2 minutes. I suppose I'll watch the whole thing eventually, but my takeaway from the 2 minutes (the 'cliffhanger' waterfall climb scene) was 'huh, bet she ended up backing down' and 'age is taking a premature toll on her- she used to at least look solid, now her fat is slack and saggy'.

Again, new viewer here. Still waiting for the 'fabulous' part.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I completely forgot to watch, and tuned in literally for the last 2 minutes. I suppose I'll watch the whole thing eventually, but my takeaway from the 2 minutes (the 'cliffhanger' waterfall climb scene) was 'huh, bet she ended up backing down' and 'age is taking a premature toll on her- she used to at least look solid, now her fat is slack and saggy'.

Again, new viewer here. Still waiting for the 'fabulous' part.

7 seasons in. Still waiting..

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Kid said:

The TLC crew should be getting hazard pay!!  They could end up blinded from what they see or made deaf from all the bellowing and braying or herniated from having to haul her copious ass out of splits and slides.

No kidding!  But on the other hand how hard can it be if people carrying heavy cameras can follow you around?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Yes, I  noticed.  I wouldn't let my dog walk around an unfamiliar house as I would be afraid she would pee somewhere.  As for outside, maybe the area wasn't gated and even if it was, it was dark and the dog is black.  I just though it would have been a better idea to leave the dog at home with a dog sitter or at least bring a gate to section a part of the house off for the dog instead of being on the leash.  But then we see them at the waterfall and so where is the dog then?   Dogs are like toddlers, you have to keep an eye on them and sometimes it isn't even worth it to bring them along. 

Well, the pig died, the cats could use a good brushing, and a pet with cancer was pushed off onto her mother.  And so, who knows what will eventually happen to this sweet dog who has had the misfortune to be adopted by her!

34 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Totally needed to make sure whatever Buddy was going to say was not recorded.

Bingo!

And if Buddy is really in recovery, he has to express what is eating at him rather than let it fester.   Because, if he doesn't, he will use.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

Ahhhh haaaa Buddy: Don't hug me like that! He was not in to having her paw him first thing in the morning. Is that what set her off? Because Buddy embarrassed her in front of the camera? I'm still trying to figure out what happened. That entire scene was heavily edited because one minute Buddy is telling her to get off him, then he comments about they way she's putting her contacts in then next thing you know she ripping off her top and running away. There must have been so much more they didn't show us. 

After seeing this ep I'm convinced Buddy is so over Whitney but now he's got himself in a Catch 22 because he needs the TLC money but can barely tolerate Whit. His disgust towards her this entire episode was palpable. I really think he's using depression as an excuse when he just doesn't want to do the show anymore and is sick of pretending it's fun but knows he has to for financial reasons.  Whit has him by the balls. 

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Line of the night goes to Todd saying he'd know if Whitney was there by the contents of the refrigerator.

Yes! Todd is back and they let him snark without editing! I wonder how bully Whitney felt about that.  I love him so.  

• Love 9

Buddy & Whit look like they're almost doing the nasty in the pool, then the next morning he's pushing her off him?  What's up with that?

Knowing how desperate she must be to keep this show/income stream going, I think the dramatic yanking off of top, bra & mic was so it could be used in preview on last week's show and therefore would create a larger audience for this show.  Nothing more than that.  Ditto the waterfall climbing.  Because speaking for myself, I pretty much only watch in the hopes of seeing her giant dimpled ass fall or make a complete ass of herself.  The show was getting pretty boring so she's amping it up.

• Love 3

Whitney is so clinging.  I felt for Buddy, kind of, when she was all over him in the kitchen and then again in the pool.  He should set some rules and tell her not to be so physical with him, if that's what he wants.  I've noticed in other scenes (different episode) she likes to lay next to him or on him or something.  So desperate, so gross, needy.  Cringe worthy. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I wonder why Heather wasn't there?

She has two kids and is a single mom. She probably couldn't get away. Ashley is the only other one in the group with a child but I think she has a boyfriend so he can watch the kid while she goes to kiss Whitney's ass for a few TLC bucks. 

• Love 7

"Highlights" of this episode:

Ryan inviting Whit and the barnacles to a mountain weekend, and then the barnacles hoping openly that he doesn't show up to the weekend HE PLANNED.

Whitney, MD, employing the tried-and-true depression cure of pointing out a few trees to the depressed person and then berating him when he isn't all better fast enough.

Buddy "apologizing" for having human emotions.

Ashley: It's not exactly the weekend I signed up for.

Me: Yes it is. You've met these people.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Whitney is so clinging.  I felt for Buddy, kind of, when she was all over him in the kitchen and then again in the pool.  He should set some rules and tell her not to be so physical with him, if that's what he wants.  I've noticed in other scenes (different episode) she likes to lay next to him or on him or something.  So desperate, so gross, needy.  Cringe worthy. 

He has told her - multiple times. Just a few episodes ago she was leaning all over him on the couch and he was leaning away like she was a leper. He said ‘I don’t like people laying on me’ or something to that effect. She acted like she didn’t hear him or that didn’t apply to her. 

• Love 11

Whitney calling her parents the minute she enters the mountain house while Buddy has to sit there and listen to the conversation.  B-O-R-I-N-G. No wonder he's depressed.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Whitney is so damn selfish. When is she going to realize that these people are telling you not to do something because it’s potentially harmful to THEM. It is not easy to lug around a 400 pound woman. If anything, I can only hope that this is the impetus for her to get the surgery. She just needs to stop. This isn’t fun anymore.

• Love 6

I feel for those who suffer with depression, including Buddy, if that's the case, but he sure does have a knack for ruining a vacation or get-a-way.  He has no qualms with storming off, disappearing, being rude, etc. and then saying he was wrong or sorry.  So.....whatever happened in the kitchen didn't upset me.  Whit often overreacts, imo, but, so does Buddy.  I think it was just staged and/or a chance to show Buddy her boobies. lol 

I do agree with Buddy about how crazy it is to take unnecessary risks when you're out in nature.  There's a bunch of reasons not to overexert yourself, including injury, inconvenience to yourself and others if you have to be carried by stretcher to an ambulance, etc.  But, I think that's a built in thing with the show and why they focus on that.  Her being careful, holding back, withholding drama isn't very appealing for a reality show. 

• Love 1

If Buddy has some awful secret about Whitney that she is so desperate to keep off camera, then why does she treat him so poorly? Shouldn’t she be doing everything she can to keep Buddy happy with her so he keeps the secret?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

If Buddy has some awful secret about Whitney that she is so desperate to keep off camera, then why does she treat him so poorly? Shouldn’t she be doing everything she can to keep Buddy happy with her so he keeps the secret?

She probably thinks that she IS doing everything to keep him happy. In her mind she probably sees herself as the most nurturing, loving friend ever. She can't see that she's doing anything wrong. Some narcissists are incapable of giving up control, putting other's needs above their own, and treating people well for prolonged periods of time. It's like people who are terrified of abandonment yet treat everyone like shit. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ahhhh haaaa Buddy: Don't hug me like that! He was not in to having her paw him first thing in the morning. Is that what set her off? Because Buddy embarrassed her in front of the camera? I'm still trying to figure out what happened.

Yep - she wanted to play snugglepuss while Ashley earned her paycheck in a TH saying they are obviously meant for each other 😄 

2 hours ago, Shauna said:

Whitney is so clinging.  I felt for Buddy, kind of, when she was all over him in the kitchen and then again in the pool.  He should set some rules and tell her not to be so physical with him, if that's what he wants.  

He just needs to remind her of the rules that she established at the beginning of the season in front of everyone! 😄 

1 hour ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Whitney is so damn selfish. When is she going to realize that these people are telling you not to do something because it’s potentially harmful to THEM. It is not easy to lug around a 400 pound woman. If anything, I can only hope that this is the impetus for her to get the surgery. She just needs to stop. This isn’t fun anymore.

Not only potentially harmful but also just plain old boring.  If all of the fit people could pop to the top like Todd did, why not let them?  Wouldn't they enjoy that more than working in a team of 4 to haul your fat ass up the side of the hill? She could stay below and swim with Ashley - it looked nice enough down there.

19 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I do agree with Buddy about how crazy it is to take unnecessary risks when you're out in nature.  There's a bunch of reasons not to overexert yourself, including injury, inconvenience to yourself and others if you have to be carried by stretcher to an ambulance, etc.  But, I think that's a built in thing with the show and why they focus on that.  Her being careful, holding back, withholding drama isn't very appealing for a reality show. 

I see your point, but by now watching her ruin everyone's day and then crow that she's "proud of herself" has gotten boring too.  It's not like there's any real drama - if she had injured herself or anyone else we'd know about it already.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I feel for those who suffer with depression, including Buddy, if that's the case, but he sure does have a knack for ruining a vacation or get-a-way.  He has no qualms with storming off, disappearing, being rude, etc. and then saying he was wrong or sorry.  So.....whatever happened in the kitchen didn't upset me.  Whit often overreacts, imo, but, so does Buddy.  I think it was just staged and/or a chance to show Buddy her boobies. lol 

I'm having trouble equating his behavior with hers. He calmly and quietly told her that he didn't feel well, that he was depressed. Then, instead of raising his voice or resorting to any theatrical antics he calmly left the kitchen for space. Upon his return he pointed out that he'd devoted the last 7 months or whatever to HER needs. She responds by minimizing his depression (when he'd literally driven 3 hours to pick her up after a panic attack), raising her voice, potentially damaging recording equipment that wasn't hers, berating him, and inappropriately removing her clothes in front of people who didn't ask to see her naked ass (er, chest) and people who are responsible for her livelihood. She THEN gaslit Buddy into apologizing. 

Maybe Buddy didn't want to see her boobies. Being a woman doesn't mean different rules apply. If a man had forced a cuddle or embrace from a woman who'd clearly told him "no" and then, in anger, had abused property that didn't belong to him-all while stripping down and whipping out his wiener- this would be a different conversation. 

• Love 21

Poor Buddy.  Whitney is the worse friend ever.  Buddy left the kitchen, out of frustration if you ask me, and must have thought about it and went back.  When he pointed out he was there for her when she was depressed but she isn't for him and that is when she lost it.  So what's the story on that?  I think she just did not want to be called out for being a Bitch on camera and when she asked them to cut off cameras she saw they didn't stop filming so she flipped her tits and left....ok she just took her shirt off but I saw some flipping of the girls.....just saying.  Oh and Gross!

We need to start a "Save Buddy" campaign! 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I can't believe they make yoga/exercise shorts that big. I also can't believe how many shots of her big, exercise shorts-clad ass we had to see complete with all of those fat puckers and craters. That was horrifying. Then I flashed back to her telling her doctor that she weighs 322. Sure, Jan.

Slippery rocks are no joke, and I've hiked in those exact areas for over 40 years. If you're at the point where you need your own four-person guide to assist you up a waterfall it is probably time to schedule that WLS. I cannot imagine what her joints went through trying to make it even a few hundred feet past the trailhead.

Poor Ashley looked like she'd gained weight as well, and she has the apple shape that's supposed to be bad for your heart. 😭 I felt awful for her standing at the counter after Sweatney ripped her shirt off like a toddler and stomped off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Whitney pulls her COVID concerns out of her ass at whim. 

You give her and the show too much credit...it’s beyond being flip or at whim.  If you test negative for COVID-19 today, you could test positive for it tomorrow.  I don’t care how long ago they filmed it, that’s NameYourVirus101.

I find it ridiculous that she uses a recent (within 48 hours?) Covid-19 test as the pass/fail for socializing without masks or distancing.  Also, shame on the show for putting forth the idea that ONE negative test result from a sample collected days ago means tomorrow I can have an orgy for 50 in my backyard swapping all manor of excretions with no concern anyone attending won’t test positive/show symptoms tomorrow.  It’s irresponsible.  If your test came back negative today, you 100% quarantined for two weeks and then had another test to come back negative...well, chances are you are good to attend my orgy/religious services/friend getaway/etc. without masks/social distancing.

On another note, Whitney, the show and her barnacles gear up and march out with the crew to support the idea that one should push oneself to physical exertion (the hike) when Whitney  reports being counseled to the contrary by her doctor.  Did anyone ask if she’d been declared officially off the DL?

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, JDAlexander said:

So when Whitney is depressed and “morose,” Buddy brings her salads in bed, loses a girlfriend because of it, moves his life to a different city to coddle her and wipes her tears, but when Buddy is “morose,” she’s yanking off her top and bra (?) and saying he needs to “get over it.”  Got it.  

And who died and made Whitney the Covid police chief?  She’s insufferable. 

Remember in Hawai'i when she whined and pouted like a dumpy child on the beach because her "Boo-Bear" wasn't there to cheer her on her stupid 5k race, when he was IN REHAB? So infuriating. Like no one else's problems are real and their first and only priorities are to serve as her personal traveling hype squad.

I live for Todd's appearances. His snark and flouncing and prancing and twirling add the whimsy and delight missing from this drudgery of a show. I wish he'd get his own show and Whitney could just fade off into the nothing she is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

Remember in Hawai'i when she whined and pouted like a dumpy child on the beach because her "Boo-Bear" wasn't there to cheer her on her stupid 5k race, when he was IN REHAB? So infuriating. Like no one else's problems are real and their first and only priorities are to serve as her personal traveling hype squad.

I live for Todd's appearances. His snark and flouncing and prancing and twirling add the whimsy and delight missing from this drudgery of a show. I wish he'd get his own show and Whitney could just fade off into the nothing she is.

Didn’t she also through a fit about his being late to Alaska or am I confusing that with Hawaii? She throws so many tantrums it’s hard to keep track.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, kicotan said:

You give her and the show too much credit...it’s beyond being flip or at whim.  If you test negative for COVID-19 today, you could test positive for it tomorrow.  I don’t care how long ago they filmed it, that’s NameYourVirus101.

I find it ridiculous that she uses a recent (within 48 hours?) Covid-19 test as the pass/fail for socializing without masks or distancing.  Also, shame on the show for putting forth the idea that ONE negative test result from a sample collected days ago means tomorrow I can have an orgy for 50 in my backyard swapping all manor of excretions with no concern anyone attending won’t test positive/show symptoms tomorrow.  It’s irresponsible.  If your test came back negative today, you 100% quarantined for two weeks and then had another test to come back negative...well, chances are you are good to attend my orgy/religious services/friend getaway/etc. without masks/social distancing.

On another note, Whitney, the show and her barnacles gear up and march out with the crew to support the idea that one should push oneself to physical exertion (the hike) when Whitney  reports being counseled to the contrary by her doctor.  Did anyone ask if she’d been declared officially off the DL?

*frantically taking notes so that I can attend kicotan's next backyard orgy*

And yeah, she doesn't seem to have a real grasp of medical stuff in general. I had 2 negatives 2 days in a row before I got a positive. False negatives are a thing.

I don't think she even cares. She likes to give the appearance of caring, but more so she likes using her covid concerns to bully. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10