Type keyword(s) to search

S09E02: Just Do You

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 2/3/2021 at 11:52 AM, suzeecat said:

I though Cate did a decent job with heavy supervision, but I can't believe anyone could support a family by tattooing eyebrows. 

Here’s the thing. Everyone is always asking her to do something so let her do something. I feel like she can’t win. I’m all for her doing the micro blading. Whatever floats your boat hun. Let’s not act that it’s easy to find your “thing” (or dare I say PASSION) and this doesn’t have to be her one thing either. I understand that these girls are on TV so they sign up for the scrutiny but damn sometimes I really feel for Cate. She stays at home, she’s lazy. She tries a new thing (may it be the micro blading or even when she checked into the vet tech thing) and is flamed for it (not by you of course but I’m saying). I hope she like this and if she doesn’t, on to the next thing. There’s more layers to the “beauty industry” than just micro blading. I just want her to win. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, CerealKiller813 said:

Here’s the thing. Everyone is always asking her to do something so let her do something. I feel like she can’t win. I’m all for her doing the micro blading. Whatever floats your boat hun. Let’s not act that it’s easy to find your “thing” (or dare I say PASSION) and this doesn’t have to be her one thing either. I understand that these girls are on TV so they sign up for the scrutiny but damn sometimes I really feel for Cate. She stays at home, she’s lazy. She tries a new thing (may it be the micro blading or even when she checked into the vet tech thing) and is flamed for it (not by you of course but I’m saying). I hope she like this and if she doesn’t, on to the next thing. There’s more layers to the “beauty industry” than just micro blading. I just want her to win. 

Not to mention all the sickening fat shaming she gets. 😢

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Not to mention all the sickening fat shaming she gets. 😢

Exactly. Like damn, can she live? It’s the same with her wearing makeup. It’s an issue when she wears nothing and then when she actually does (which was advice from her therapist mind you), it’s still a problem. I actually like the purple hair. Purple is my favorite color 💜 as as someone who also suffers from depression and anxiety, I appreciate her doing these little things to brighten herself up. It takes a lot to do these things when your mind is constantly telling you that you are a worthless POS (not to mention about a million others on the web). 

Edited by CerealKiller813
  • Love 5