Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: Romance or Regret

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

For being a party girl that doesn’t surprise me. If he wants kids soon (as he is older) again I fault those experts. 
Im going to stop calling them experts and call them drama coordinators. 

Agreed - I actually wouldn't expect Virginia to want kids right away, given what she's said her priorities are, and she has a lot of biological time before she has to start worrying about it if she decides she wants them. Erik is 34 so I could see him wanting them sooner rather than later. This is a bad match. (Virginia looks SO MUCH BETTER at this brunch than she did at the wedding.)

Is that Erik's grandmother, with the gorgeous white hair? She looks younger with his mother.

Virginia gets a point for calling his mother "Miss Donna."

• Love 17
On 2/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, Silver Bells said:

Viewers getting annoyed.  Production squeezing everything they could to keep us watching.  Practically every scene is shown too many times.  Excited for tonight’s show.  Haley didn’t even want to give Jake a friendly smooch in bed.  She looked petrified.

It looks like Haley and Ryan aren't feeling their spouses based on the morning wake up.

• Love 4

On a scale of 1-10 Chris is a 5 in the looks department and a -100 in the personality department.  Why he thinks he's God's gift to women is beyond me.  Paige and all women in general can do better than Chris.

Vincent and Brianna are still my only hope for this season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I’m glad Chris’s dad checked him on having sex with her and didn’t want her to get hurt but then totally swallowed Chris’ rationale that he needed to tap that ass to see if he could become attracted to her, and now he’s the one crying?

Just for once, I’d like the experts to take accountability for screwing up. “God-ordained” experts, Paige, really? She has no pride if she stays with him. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Useful 3
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

He sees a cute, bubbly, younger chick who from the git-go seems to dig him! I think Erik is amazed and thrilled! 

I think the main thing is that she's young and he sees babies on the horizon.  He's gonna have to hide the wine and liquor bottles.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 6

Jacob-what a conversationalist, huh? All the men, except for Vincent seem like snooze buttons. I’m not even including Chris in this because he’s a total pos. He’ll be chatting up the cocktail waitresses and making it rain with the strippers. 
How Paige Can continue on after this, is mind boggling. God does not ordain you to get married to a selfish prick. 

• Love 15
On 2/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, Silver Bells said:

Viewers getting annoyed.  Production squeezing everything they could to keep us watching.  Practically every scene is shown too many times.  Excited for tonight’s show.  Haley didn’t even want to give Jake a friendly smooch in bed.  She looked petrified.

It looks like Haley and Ryan aren't feeling their spouses based on the morning wake up.

• Love 4

Oh okay so Chris is a proper psychopath. How are you going to fake cry and then immediately flip into confrontational mode about being embarrassed. I'm normally a peaceful person but someone *really* needs to fight Chris.

Edited by Myrtle Urkele
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
30 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

Yet he has sex multiple times with her on the wedding night, then falls apart emotionally in the morning because.... he’s not attracted to her. He just won the award for biggest MAFS douchebag.

I still think that goes to Luke for saying he was repulsed and throwing up after they had sex. Chris has the award for this season, but overall, I still think it is Luke (at least from the seasons I have watched - since Dallas).

• Love 11