Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: Romance or Regret

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Um, didn't they spend the last 2 episodes meeting their in-laws? I hope there is more in this episodes. Oh yeah - we will have the "morning after" reports.

I just want to get to all of the drama on the honeymoon! 

the lifetime app has the preview For the new episode up. 

• Love 9
On 1/31/2021 at 10:07 AM, JAndy said:

There may be 5 minutes of honeymoon footage at the end 😂

Viewers getting annoyed.  Production squeezing everything they could to keep us watching.  Practically every scene is shown too many times.  Excited for tonight’s show.  Haley didn’t even want to give Jake a friendly smooch in bed.  She looked petrified.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

As if the show couldn't get any worse, on Unfiltered they bombed Paige with the scene of Chris & her friends  - she hadn't known the things Chris said - her friends did. not. tell. her.  She looked exhausted, miserable, & drained.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Wow! I was actually going to try to watch that tonight (since I usually pass on anything that has to do with Jamie O), but I thought it might be interesting to see how that payed out. Poor Paige.

Just now, Retired at last said:

Wow! I was actually going to try to watch that tonight (since I usually pass on anything that has to do with Jamie O), but I thought it might be interesting to see how that payed out. Poor Paige.

Maybe, if she needed any more, maybe that was more than enough to prove that she didn't have to stay with him. He is disgusting.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

As if the show couldn't get any worse, on Unfiltered they bombed Paige with the scene of Chris & her friends  - she hadn't known the things Chris said - her friends did. not. tell. her.  She looked exhausted, miserable, & drained.

The fuck kind of friends does she have?! I guess they figured, well, she married him, and they probably know her well enough to know how much she wants marriage (really, I think if they gave her anyone God-fearing, she'd make it work) so they kept it to themselves, but that really only works if you're not on TV. They knew she was going to see it!

Ryan has a nice butt. I'm not even a butt girl, but there was a shot of him when he turned around and I thought, well, OK then! I laughed when he said he'd sleep on the "door side" - that's the side that I sleep on, but I call it "the outside."

• Love 11

I felt bad when she said they’ll get through it with Jesus and therapy. That might work if you’ve been married awhile, but STFU with Chris being a “God fearing man”. It’s awful that she doesn’t seem to recognize how bad this guy is. If I were her mom, dad, friend or sister, I’d be girl, no.  You’re better than this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

Pro tip for military guy: The more cringing and pausing you do before announcing what you refer to as “serious” news, the worse it will sound, even if it isn’t.  You were just previously married, you don’t have a dead body in your basement.  We hope. 

(And damn, poor Paige.  I can feel my rage building!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 23

I don't understand Erik's first 'marriage' - were they in love or did she just need a place to crash?  He said he didn't even wear a ring. 

Paige would've been better off if Chris had never come back.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 14

Chris is all about exactly what he showed us: appearances. He learned the hard way that the world values superficiality. Thus, his designer this and brand-name that. 

Paige doesn't fit into his world-view. 

He cannot even look at her.

Okay, he said it. He's not attracted to her. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Pro tip for military guy: The more cringing and pausing you do before announcing what you refer to as “serious” news, the worse it will sound, even if it isn’t.  You were just previously married, you don’t have a dead body in your basement.  We hope. 

Agreed. it's really not that big a deal, especially since they've been divorced for years now (I think he said she's remarried). I would have much more of an issue with Chris's engagement since they broke up, like, last week or something - he got the ink to cover her name the same week of the wedding!

• Love 21
29 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I always feel sorry for the cleaners who have to clean up all the flower petals that end up on the floor. 

I know from personal experience that they make a hell of a mess on the carpets when they’re stepped on multiple times. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I know from personal experience that they make a hell of a mess on the carpets when they’re stepped on multiple times. 

Me too. When we went on cruises and they put petals all over the room I always brushed them into the garbage can. Of course I am a bit OCD. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

He just flat out told her he's not attracted to her.  Game over.  She should have packed her shit and left.  Damn the producers.

This is like when Luke told Kate he was "repulsed" when they had sex. At best, that means you'll hear "I'm not repulsed by you anymore!" which is a fucking subterranean-ass bar.

Also, from the "this season on ..." preview, Paige says they've had sex daily. Why is she still having sex with a dude she knows isn't attracted to her?

I like Ryan's parents. They remind me of my family except they (his parents) are more religious. Also Ryan gets a point for saying thank you to the server. I might fuck with Ryan.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Me too. When we went on cruises and they put petals all over the room I always brushed them into the garbage can. Of course I am a bit OCD. 

Oh yes, that’s a table for two.  I don’t like outside stuff inside!  (By the way, I was once married.  I just thought you all should know.)

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Chris didn't have a panic attack; he had a guilt attack. 

Ryan needs to project a tad less seriousness. 

So Erik was married before, so? What matters is now. 

I don't understand why Jacob's Atkins approach to eating should be an issue. He wants to keep fit. 

• Love 13
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why is she still having sex with a dude she knows isn't attracted to her?

Because she is married to him and is trying very hard to be a perfect wife. Sadly no matter how good she is he thinks he deserves better. She will never measure up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

This marriage will be perfect for Virginia, she can party with her friends the four days he’s out of town and act married for the three days he is home. 

Everyone looks so uncomfortable when Jacob talks. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18

MAFS is giving Popeye (someone called him that last week and I loved it) a hilarious edit with his constant mentions of his home improvements.  And I’m loving the “Nobody cares, work harder” t-shirt choice at his first meal with his new in-laws. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

It cannot be said enough, Chris is THE WORST! What an asshole. Poor Paige!

And Eric (is that his name)...is there more to him than his house and workout routine? Sure doesn’t appear so so far. 

That is Jacob.

Erik is the Smiling Divorced Pilot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2