Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 2/1/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Megan is talking so fast this morning she sounds like a yappy dog!(no offense to dogs 🙂  Bravo Whoopi for what she just said!  Sometimes Whoopi can be in-articulate, but sometimes she makes really good points.

I wonder if Whoopi kind of rambles when she doesn’t truly care about the topic. I’m guilty of this when I have to make small talk with people. Lol 

Joy is probably one of the best when it comes to speaking eloquently. I don’t notice a lot of uh or um, but she doesn’t speak super quickly for several minutes straight without a breather either. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 11

No, Whoopi didn’t say “Thank God” at Liz Cheney keeping her position. She said “Thank Goodness”.

Sunny was on FIRE! Loved everything she said.

But then they’re all acting as if Greene does get stripped of the committees, it will be the first time. They clearly forgot about Steve King. So no, Sara, it’s not setting  a dangerous precedent.🙄🙄🙄

Now watching the Brandy interview!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I didn't understand what Ana was talking about when she said 'bubbles'. My Canadian radio station played a half hour interview with Cicely Tyson a few days before she died on the show 'q, and then played excerpts from it for the three days following her death and the host, a white guy called Tom Powers, seemed pretty broken up over her death. I couldn't understand how someone could not know about her, but maybe it's about which bubble you're in after all. 

As I said a few times earlier - she was trying to stir up racism when it just wasn't there. At least not with Tyson's book release and death. There's plenty of racism out there for her to use as an example during her interview that day - this wasn't one of them.

I'm sure if it was Hasslebeck or McCain saying what she did, they would've caught hell for it. They wouldn't be excused believing it was 'her experience'.

If anything, the most disturbing part of her 'bubble' was that for someone who has been pushing to shop neighborhood businesses, and avoid on-line retailers since the pandemic started, why did she shop for the book 'on-line' first and later turn to her neighborhood bookstore ?

• Love 1
On 2/3/2021 at 4:23 PM, Haleth said:

I’ll give him a pat on the back since none of his colleagues have the guts to say the truth. I’m hoping he will start a wave. 

Sadly, I think this is the only wave most of these people know:

download (10).jpeg

8 hours ago, Haleth said:

What was she trying to say?  I missed it. 

She meant to say that Kevin McCarthy vacillated in his support of Liz Cheney. However, Ms. Art Degree said Kevin McCarthy let Liz Cheney vacillate until the 11th hour. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

She meant to say that Kevin McCarthy vacillated in his support of Liz Cheney. However, Ms. Art Degree said Kevin McCarthy let Liz Cheney vacillate until the 11th hour. 🤷🏻‍♀️

HAHAHA!  The woman’s a not so closeted idiot.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I wonder if tomorrow in the show we will hear about "Q-on" and the perils of pretending you've never heard of what everyone (including yourself) has been talking about for months?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I cannot recall if it was today or yesterday's show (I think it was yesterday) but Sunny's right false eyelash took on a life of its own while she was talking. I was surprised it did not distract her, as it did me. It looked like it was going to take flight.

Drag Queen GIF

• LOL 11
10 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Meghan is  basically playing an SNL version of a political pundit.  Was it Elisabeth who used to hold a pencil and try to appear as if she knew what she was talking about?

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I agree with everything Ana said. 

Side note, but my parents live in Marjorie’s district and I graduated from HS in one of the counties in that district.

On behalf of all the sane Georgians, we apologize. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, Meghan said she’s very disappointed that Kevin McCarthy couldn’t handle this stuff with Marjorie “amongst ourselves.” Her words... as if she’s a fellow member of Congress or something lmao. So delusional.

• Useful 2
  • Love 22

Loved Sunny's question and the fact that Joy tuned out during his self-defense rant!  "Oh you're finished?" she said, as she was clearly NOT paying attention to his Meghan-like soliloquy.  LMAO.  Don't ever change, Joy!  

• LOL 19
  • Love 4

There’s our daily “my dad.”

That whole segment nullified anything Jones was trying to promote. Not a whole lot of unity in that discussion.  

Edited by Haleth
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, GoldenGirl90 said:

LMFAOOOOO YASSSSSS SUNNY! Exactly! 

It’s not OT anymore so I can say it lol - a lot of us in the black community DO NOT trust Van Jones. He’s an opportunist. Thanks Sunny! 

7 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Oh my God, I love Sunny. She just went there with Van Jones. "The Black community do not trust you anymore." Then throws it to him to respond, lmao.

It's  not just the black community. Democrats in general as well are over him.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Oh my God, I love Sunny. She just went there with Van Jones. "The Black community do not trust you anymore." Then throws it to him to respond, lmao.

Lol! Then he went off on how nobody appreciates what he does for criminal justice. While Black people are disproportionately imprisoned, Van Jones needs to stop equating us with the prison population. 

2 minutes ago, Axie said:

Joy obviously ignored Van Jones’ speech.  She didn’t even know he had stopped talking.

It was really rude, but I still snorted with laughter. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Meghan, not long ago you were so isolated you couldn’t buy a crib but now people are coming to you hourly to praise your father?  We’re still in a pandemic.  What changed?  You make me wanna puke.

And, Van Jones?  Regarding prisoners not being allowed to have Twitter accounts?  I don’t have one and I’m doing fine.

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

Lol! Then he went off on how nobody appreciates what he does for criminal justice. While Black people are disproportionately imprisoned, Van Jones needs to stop equating us with the prison population. 

18 minutes ago, Axie said:

Exactly!  We also care about climate change healthcare, having enough money to take care of our families e.t.c  

Van Jones is an ass, he was so good in advocating for the community then he changed.  Sunny calling him out was a thing of beauty..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
31 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

It's  not just the black community. Democrats in general as well are over him.

Yeah I know, but I’m glad Sunny specifically mentioned the black community. 

And kudos to Ana for mentioning Van being all smiles in photos with Candace Owens, who is a disgusting human being and a fellow opportunist just like him. She follows the money, even if that means disrespecting the black community on a daily basis. She’s a mouthpiece for racist white people who live vicariously through her because she can publicly say the things they cannot.

I’ll stop now before I go too OT lol.

Edited by GoldenGirl90
  • Love 20

Van Jones once 'teamed up' with Kim Kardashian for something.  And now he's done the same thing with McShoulders McCain.  Why is he trying so hard to be an asshole?

Sunny!  So nice to see your pretty face!  We don't miss your hair curtains at all!  You look 15 years younger and your head looks 10 lbs lighter!

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, Axie said:

Joy obviously ignored Van Jones’ speech.  She didn’t even know he had stopped talking.

That was So Funny!  Joy is like "Oh, are you done"? and Van looked p*****

I loved that Ana was having no part of Van's 'explanation"!  I think Van just wants to see which way the Wind is blowing 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

That was So Funny!  Joy is like "Oh, are you done"? and Van looked p*****

I loved that Ana was having no part of Van's 'explanation"!  I think Van just wants to see which way the Wind is blowing 

And later on, she told him to "go take a nap."  Was it rude? Probably.  Did I laugh? Absolutely. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Axie said:

Meghan looks like a linebacker with a tiny little pez head.  I guess I missed all the shows that Meghan was actively fighting antisemitism.

You don't remember the episode where she fake-cried about anti-Semitism because Joe Lieberman is a family friend? It was after she pretended that Ilhan Omar's comments about Israel, which the House condemned, were as bad as the racist rally in Charlottesville.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

You don't remember the episode where she fake-cried about anti-Semitism because Joe Lieberman is a family friend? It was after she pretended that Ilhan Omar's comments about Israel, which the House condemned, were as bad as the racist rally in Charlottesville.

I remember it.  She once again made the conversation about her.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

Yeah I do, but, I also remember when Joe Biden was “Uncle Joe”, so, I really don’t believe anything she has to say.  Well, except for her “Uncle Lindsey”.  That I believe.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Axie said:

Meghan looks like a linebacker with a tiny little pez head.  I guess I missed all the shows that Meghan was actively fighting antisemitism.

Except instead of a sweet treat we get m__m__ and i don't mean mushmouth...maybe i do LOL. hehehe 'McShoulders'  snerk

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Oh, for Pete’s sake, now Meg is saying you can’t say all Dems are like AOC. She was perfectly happy spreading that concept until the Dems found a Rep to spotlight in the same way.  

Right I was like, who is this new MM?...LOL.     But then during the Van Jones she had to go back to her whining about throwing away 40% of the country.  When her (and every other republican's) message from 2016-2020 has been we won, we are the true Americans, we get what we want, we don't have to do anything you want.   

I felt a little bad for Van, as Joy, Sunny, and Ana were obviously not fans.  I get what's he's saying about working for a greater cause regardless of the party in charge but his execution is always so suspect.....

• Love 7
(edited)

Lol I found the Van Jones interview funny in several places. 

"...I have no interest in aligning myself with the left...?"

So I'm guessing this project was just a paycheck for Meghun. I have no clue what executive producers do? Why didn't she get any questions? She is still with this "extreme" left. Where are they? It sure ain't The Squad.

Edited by falltime
Added name
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, falltime said:

So I'm guessing this project was just a paycheck for Meghun. I have no clue what executive producers do? Why didn't she get any questions? She is still with this "extreme" left. Where are they? It sure ain't The Squad.

Well when the right is so far right far left looks like the center.  I'm curious where on the political spectrum Meghan would place herself.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Van Jones to Megan “Don’t come to our party. We have enough problems.”  Truth!

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Don't tease me! He actually said that? After all the massive tongue baths he's bestowed on her?

Okay, you MISLED me, Haleth! He's still a Her SOURPUSS Twatness ass kissing minion.

Deflection, thy name is Van "I'll take a picture with everybody" Jones. 

I'm frankly surprised that all Joy said about Liz Cheney was that she was "a Good Little Republican" and didn't delve into what she actually said about why she didn't vote to strip Greene of the committees.

Man, Twatty can't even make the effort to smile. Her face SCREAMED SOURPUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end.

But I loved Ana pushing back with Van Jones. I wish that all four faces were on the screen when Ana said how she was accused of being a "RINO" and other things, because Twatty accused her of that on this very show.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 19

I just watched the Van Jones segment on Youtube and they appear to have edited Sunny out of the segment. I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to hearing what she said after reading about it here 

Edited by Tammy12
oops, I didn't realize the segment was split into two clips
1 hour ago, After7Only said:

Right I was like, who is this new MM?...LOL.     But then during the Van Jones she had to go back to her whining about throwing away 40% of the country.  When her (and every other republican's) message from 2016-2020 has been we won, we are the true Americans, we get what we want, we don't have to do anything you want.   

I felt a little bad for Van, as Joy, Sunny, and Ana were obviously not fans.  I get what's he's saying about working for a greater cause regardless of the party in charge but his execution is always so suspect.....

I am glad that they dug into him, he deserved it and much more.  He is always trying to ingratiate himself with people like Megan and it just perplexes me.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Meghan, the 80s called and wants those shoulder pads back. 

I think they called and said, "Girl, those shoulder pads are too big." When 1980s calls your shoulder pads big, you know you got problems. She dresses like a football clown genie. It is how she is going to unite the country, apparently. It has to be purposeful so people will talk about her. There is no other explanation unless she doesn't own a mirror.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, GoldenGirl90 said:

Yeah I know, but I’m glad Sunny specifically mentioned the black community. 

And kudos to Ana for mentioning Van being all smiles in photos with Candace Owens, who is a disgusting human being and a fellow opportunist just like him. She follows the money, even if that means disrespecting the black community on a daily basis. She’s a mouthpiece for racist white people who live vicariously through her because she can publicly say the things they cannot.

I’ll stop now before I go too OT lol.

Great post! Wasn't Candace a democrat before? I know racists who don't see the n word as a big deal, but they will bat hard for anyone who's called an Uncle Tom. Candace really offends me with the way she is so dismissive of police brutality and cases like Ahmaud Arbery. I've brought up things I find offensive about her and that I find her to be an opportunist, and I've had words literally put in my mouth. I don't even use "Uncle Tom." I can still call out phonies and people who are either racist or dismissive of racism, no matter their color. 

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Great post! Wasn't Candace a democrat before? I know racists who don't see the n word as a big deal, but they will bat hard for anyone who's called an Uncle Tom. Candace really offends me with the way she is so dismissive of police brutality and cases like Ahmaud Arbery. I've brought up things I find offensive about her and that I find her to be an opportunist, and I've had words literally put in my mouth. I don't even use "Uncle Tom." I can still call out phonies and people who are either racist or dismissive of racism, no matter their color. 

She is an opportunist of the worst kind.  She has said that racism does not exist and that segregation was not that bad.. So when somebody says something that absurd, it just makes me angry.. She enjoys the controversy and attention that she gets when she makes outrageous comments.  I would not be surprise if she starts making statements today about the View. I wish that Ana had not said her name today because she is just like Megan and will start playing the victim to score some sympathy points..

• Love 6