Type keyword(s) to search

Obesity Med LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wow the guy really lost weight.  I am impressed.  I was wrong but this is one of the few occasions I am really glad to be wrong.

Now I wish he got his sons to slim up, the girl is OK, but the sons look way on the way to 400 pounds themselves.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Wow the guy really lost weight.  I am impressed.  I was wrong but this is one of the few occasions I am really glad to be wrong.

Now I wish he got his sons to slim up, the girl is OK, but the sons look way on the way to 400 pounds themselves.

Yea his kids are larger than he is....I hope he can pass down those healthy habits.

• Love 2

This reminds me of earlier episodes of M600PL when it was on The Learning Channel.  Informative, showing their life over time.  I miss the olden days of let's follow a poundticipant for SEVEN years to better understand obesity and how to overcome it.  Then it turned into a one year (and sometimes less) hot mess for ratings and cost savings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 1/27/2021 at 10:57 PM, ams1001 said:

Damn, he did well. 

I was surprised when he said 1X shirt and 30-something pants but then I realized he must have a lot of loose skin on his torso.

Yes there is no way he is a 1X ...it is all the loose skin

Edited by sainte-chapelle
Just now, Kid said:

Amy is full of bull.  Another one too busy to do what she needs to do.

With her situation.....no reason to avoid the 12 week food program.  She’s not serious. Her mom should explain things so that she does.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all....different show but I will carry on watching icky Ricky

They're just on a (fat) roll tonight, aren't they. As fascinating as Ricky might be, I have to work tomorrow, so I will have to cut myself off here. Enjoy!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

They're just on a (fat) roll tonight, aren't they. As fascinating as Ricky might be, I have to work tomorrow, so I will have to cut myself off here. Enjoy!

Spoiler

Ricki's story is about 10 years old.

Edited by umgoblue
21 hours ago, Kid said:

We are all gluttons for punishment -

Ha!!!! I didn't realize there was a live chat.  Also it is past my bedtime.

It reminded me a little of the first episodes Dr. Now did although a very abridged version--at least with James.

I hope there is a follow-up tor them.  I am worried for Any's daughter and several of James' children.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, ams1001 said:

It was set up as a regular episode thread but it became a live chat!

It was a pilot.  I wonder if they will decide to do a season of them.   Probably tough to start shooting a new series now.   I would like to see one where they send someone to the 12 week "camp" that he mentioned for Amy.  I have always thought Dr Now needed something like that for his poundticipients.

• Love 3