Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

This will be an unpopular opinion, but I wouldn’t like to see Gina as point, yes she can dance and add something to it, however, I find she’s too thin, scarily and unhealthily so. Also she’s known for editing her pics and that for me isn’t a good example for teens and girls as were trying to move away/teach girls to be happy within themselves and not need to edit photos to look slimmer.

I’m so for Amanda or Kelcey as point. Maybe even Chandi she’s been bringing it and wowing me in prep class videos 

I agree with you re Chandi, she’s really been wowing me in prep class.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, CailynA said:

Yep I heard the same thing, that she played good for the cameras but then was a all about being a legacy in the locker room and acting superior bc of it. Nope not a fan but really curious to see if she'll make it this time as she'd then be the blonde legacy story for the year. 

I also thought it was really odd that Kelli "didn't realize" she was a legacy and remembered in the room after the free style round the she cheered with Madeline's mom. Pretty sus to me (ugh yeah it's summer break but my middle school students are still in my head lol)

I need to rewatch Season 14 then. I have known quite a few entitled people. They don't fake humble well, at least not for long. I didn't pick up on any entitled, fake stuff from Madeline S. It is interesting because this has been featured twice on MTT in the past 5 seasons - once with Gina, and another with the other Madeline (I don't recall her last name. not Maddie, but the other brunette Madeline) where they called them into the office because of attitude and locker room talk. We really only had what K&J said to go on then. It seems like if they didn't want Madeline S. on the team or to be a legacy they would have used any footage they could have found. But who knows, the producers spin stuff however they want too. They certainly never portrayed Madeline S.'s personality in a negative light.

As for Kelli not remembering Madeline S.'s mother. It happens, trust me. Age gets you more than you want to admit. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, ByTor said:

I heard the exact opposite, that her "humble" stuff is fake.  She's one I am definitely not rooting for.

3 hours ago, CailynA said:

Yep I heard the same thing, that she played good for the cameras but then was a all about being a legacy in the locker room and acting superior bc of it. Nope not a fan but really curious to see if she'll make it this time as she'd then be the blonde legacy story for the year. 

Add me to the mix as to hearing the same about Madeline S.  The show is highly edited and definitely shows you only what they want to show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Lona said:

I’ll be interested to see how Madeline S. does this year. If it is true that she’s playing to the cameras then she’s darn good at it LOL. 

Still #TeamMadeline for now! 

It is a reality TV show. I think it is fair to say that everyone participating is playing to the cameras. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

This will be an unpopular opinion, but I wouldn’t like to see Gina as point, yes she can dance and add something to it, however, I find she’s too thin, scarily and unhealthily so. Also she’s known for editing her pics and that for me isn’t a good example for teens and girls as were trying to move away/teach girls to be happy within themselves and not need to edit photos to look slimmer.

I’m so for Amanda or Kelcey as point. Maybe even Chandi she’s been bringing it and wowing me in prep class videos 

Agree. I’ve never warmed to Gina even after all these years. It’s time for a brunette at point so I’m #TeamKelcey 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

As for Kelli not remembering Madeline S.'s mother. It happens, trust me. Age gets you more than you want to admit. 

LOL I totally understand where you're coming from there!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Any of those three would make me so happy!! Would also love to see Ashlee or Amber get the nod. 

• Love 8

Just a quick aside on one of our TCCs - apparently Jensen is going to be in a wedding with Kalani Hilliker from Dance Moms?? The dance world is so small holy cow 

2307045A-4616-468D-9C83-027BAF5EC08B.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, PepperM said:

The dance world is so small holy cow 

There is video on Youtube of Melissa Wallace competing back in 2008.  Jaycie, the TCC who postponed TC last year, commented on it 12 years ago.  So, yes definitely a small world:)

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Just a quick aside on one of our TCCs - apparently Jensen is going to be in a wedding with Kalani Hilliker from Dance Moms?? The dance world is so small holy cow 

2307045A-4616-468D-9C83-027BAF5EC08B.jpeg

I don’t know who these people are but 13 people? Even if a few people are virtual, that’s a massive number. I don’t even have 13 friends 🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

If they're going to split point again and not go back to 1 point, I'm calling it now, it's going to be Rachel W and Caroline. (which I would love! but would also love to see Amanda or Kelcey as point)

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Pau84 said:

They showed the auditions of the girls that made it and they showed the bad auditions that Melissa Rycroft is so fond of.

They did not mention anything about girls who had previously tried out.

These are the only similarities between Christina and KayDianna:

• gorgeous
  • high cheekboned
  • not blond

However, the heavy, heavy, heavy, heavy tanning practices by Christina Ostovich made her look like KayDianna, a girl that definitely does not need to tan.

Here she is with her proud mother

202677539_Screenshot2021-06-01at21_22_16.thumb.png.493c2f512671d7b0c611c1f469537b77.png

These two can Make the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Glorious Again!

She’s really pretty! Is she going to training camp?

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

Lauren Brummett is flying to Texas.  Could she have made it? Guess we will see.

F19070A9-C6B8-4338-AE28-B2AAD4C47F4E.png

Maybe the only tccs she follows is Amanda and Torie 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, onthebubble said:

I don’t know who these people are but 13 people? Even if a few people are virtual, that’s a massive number. I don’t even have 13 friends 🤣

She actually said 13 of my best friends... This is such an immature, over the top and insincere thing to say. Most people have a handful of true friends and a small (or large) group of acquaintances. Don’t confuse those with friends!

True friends are rare and won’t abandon you when things get rough, as most of us will find out at some point. That may hurt.  If, amongst your true friends you have one or two that are extra special, then they deserve to be called best friend.

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

Lauren Brummett is flying to Texas.  Could she have made it? Guess we will see.

F19070A9-C6B8-4338-AE28-B2AAD4C47F4E.png

I combed through the announcement posts of the girls and there was no mention of anyone being 'excited to meet' Lauren in person. I keep hearing Lauren's name, so we just need a snippet more of circumstantial evidence to add her to the chart!

I just looked at her profile in Linkedin and she was planning to go to Texas 3 weeks ago. Her travel might have nothing to do with TCC.

Edited by Pau84
typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/26/2021 at 6:54 PM, Sydney123 said:

Alexis’s Insta says Former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader 

Hi, @Sydney123, I see that you made two posts asking about Alexis's retirement, and I think most folks here are all wrapped up in current auditions and that's why your posts got overlooked. Alexis actually retired after the 2019-2020 season, when she was a 2nd group leader, so she was not on the team last year.

1 hour ago, SnowHamster1313 said:

Maybe the wrong thread for this but what is with the person on Reddit and the death threats to Kelcey?? Hopefully she is safe.

WHAT?? I don't follow the Reddit stuff (especially with all the aspersions about inaccuracies there), but I have read about and seen a few posts from someone who is super enraged at Kelcey (another poster asked about it here a few pages ago, too) for making up some boyfriend or lying about a relationship with someone. The couple of posts I saw literally made zero sense, but it seems they are persistent about whatever conspiracy theory they have going on, to the point that I could believe that, if she is getting such threats, it's from the same poster or another who believes the boyfriend story. I wish I could remember better what the posts said, but it was months ago and I hardly can remember what I read yesterday. I do seem to recall that it involved something about a football player in Nebraska or somewhere that was not Dallas, and either she was being accused of covering up the relationship (which would not be in violation of her DCC contract) or of manufacturing a fake relationship. It seemed like they'd been beating that drum for a while based on the language of the posts--again, sorry I can't recall details or be more specific. I don't normally get "vibes" from posts I read from folks I don't know, especially when I don't understand the situation, but I definitely remember feeling uncomfortable with the level of hostility directed at Kelcey and felt the person was a possibly dangerously angry individual. Could someone with more info on this posting and threats situation please share?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, M1977G said:

Hi, @Sydney123, I see that you made two posts asking about Alexis's retirement, and I think most folks here are all wrapped up in current auditions and that's why your posts got overlooked. Alexis actually retired after the 2019-2020 season, when she was a 2nd group leader, so she was not on the team last year.

WHAT?? I don't follow the Reddit stuff (especially with all the aspersions about inaccuracies there), but I have read about and seen a few posts from someone who is super enraged at Kelcey (another poster asked about it here a few pages ago, too) for making up some boyfriend or lying about a relationship with someone. The couple of posts I saw literally made zero sense, but it seems they are persistent about whatever conspiracy theory they have going on, to the point that I could believe that, if she is getting such threats, it's from the same poster or another who believes the boyfriend story. I wish I could remember better what the posts said, but it was months ago and I hardly can remember what I read yesterday. I do seem to recall that it involved something about a football player in Nebraska or somewhere that was not Dallas, and either she was being accused of covering up the relationship (which would not be in violation of her DCC contract) or of manufacturing a fake relationship. It seemed like they'd been beating that drum for a while based on the language of the posts--again, sorry I can't recall details or be more specific. I don't normally get "vibes" from posts I read from folks I don't know, especially when I don't understand the situation, but I definitely remember feeling uncomfortable with the level of hostility directed at Kelcey and felt the person was a possibly dangerously angry individual. Could someone with more info on this posting and threats situation please share?

Yes same person and he posts every day on reddit. He is angry that she is allegedly with an ex-boyfriend of his and he accuses them of being in a fake relationship to cover up his sexual identity.

Seems to be escalating and now the guy is making actual threats of serious harm. He was called out on the death threat and reposted a few without the threat but the damage is clear.  A few people over there have indicated that they reported him to the authorities. Hopefully @ShellyB is aware of this person too and DCC is helping Kelsey get the support she needs.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, onthebubble said:

Perhaps dance buddies & sorority sisters. I can perhaps come up with maybe 1/2 a dozen (after my sister & favorite cousin), but I'm not into those big 'precious' displays. First wedding was sister, cousin & new sister-in-law...2nd wedding was new sister-in-law (new mother-in-law was 'best man'...9 people present, including the minister & photographer...it was perfect.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

This girl named Ava Lahey is trying out.  I'm sure she's a lovely young lady, but she doesn't have the DCC look, IMO.

https://www.myjournalcourier.com/insider/article/Dancer-hopes-next-step-is-a-coveted-spot-on-16217752.php#photo-21067858

I couldn't read the article. Did it confirm she made it to camp?

Her Instagram is loaded with dance videos. She looks very talented and I like her look better than the ones who seem to blend together.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

This girl named Ava Lahey is trying out.  I'm sure she's a lovely young lady, but she doesn't have the DCC look, IMO.

https://www.myjournalcourier.com/insider/article/Dancer-hopes-next-step-is-a-coveted-spot-on-16217752.php#photo-21067858

Now it won't let me view it.  Strange.  According to the article she has been selected to audition.  It's dated for today so I assume that means she made it through to finals.  As far as her look, a makeover with a new hair color would work wonders.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Now it won't let me view it.  Strange.  According to the article she has been selected to audition.  It's dated for today so I assume that means she made it through to finals.  As far as her look, a makeover with a new hair color would work wonders.

Wont let you unless you pay for it this is all I could see 

00E9CBAB-2EE4-4125-836B-A87B6760AF4C.jpeg

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I couldn't read the article. Did it confirm she made it to camp?

Her Instagram is loaded with dance videos. She looks very talented and I like her look better than the ones who seem to blend together.

I just viewed her Insta.  I see what you mean.  She looks as good as a lot of the others.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

TCC Jensen is also following her, so I feel like that plus the article is pretty solid evidence. Her insta is @avamarielahey if anyone else wants to go look

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Wont let you unless you pay for it this is all I could see 

00E9CBAB-2EE4-4125-836B-A87B6760AF4C.jpeg

This also confirms 47 girls in training camp. With Victoria gone that 27 returning vets (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so 20 TCC. Including Ava there are 18 confirmed TCC. 

I've also been looking at who Marissa is following as she followed all the confirmed TCC very recently plus a few others in the last few days that may be the missing girls:

• Kelee Norris (xkmnx)- a kilgore rangerette who is a WOC! (following a lot of DCC but not followed by many although I didn't search them all) 
  • Presley Watson (presley_watson)- I think she is very likely a TCC just based on when Marissa followed her but who knows (Dani also recently followed her)

Marissa isn't following Lauren Brummett from what I can see

So, Kelee and Presley are my two guesses although I bet Kelee is just wishful thinking and it's going to be two more blondes lol.

Here is an updated chart with the 18 confirmed:

9B31D91D-A0CB-45E4-92F5-3A3956B4ABE7.thumb.png.ecb472e5c7f2ae4446150e62edf76b0b.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Weeklydcc said:

I just viewed her Insta.  I see what you mean.  She looks as good as a lot of the others.

I read as fast as I could & the article did say she was “1 of 47 selected” & “she has nine (9) routines to learn before camp” …hmmm…I wonder what that could mean 🤔 sorry, slow reader here

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

This also confirms 47 girls in training camp. With Victoria gone that 27 returning vets (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so 20 TCC. Including Ava there are 18 confirmed TCC. 

I've also been looking at who Marissa is following as she followed all the confirmed TCC very recently plus a few others in the last few days that may be the missing girls:

• Kelee Norris (xkmnx)- a kilgore rangerette who is a WOC! (following a lot of DCC but not followed by many although I didn't search them all) 
  • Presley Watson (presley_watson)- I think she is very likely a TCC just based on when Marissa followed her but who knows (Dani also recently followed her)

So, Kelee and Presley are my two guesses although I bet Kelee is just wishful thinking and it's going to be two more blondes lol.

9B31D91D-A0CB-45E4-92F5-3A3956B4ABE7.thumb.png.ecb472e5c7f2ae4446150e62edf76b0b.png

Good sleuthing! 

Kelee is beautiful! Hope she is definitely a TCC 🤞

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I agree with you, I think Presley is going to TC based on Marissa recently following her.  I actually messaged her to ask if she tried out last week but she didn’t answer.  Just deleted it today though, because if she hadn’t answered by now she probably doesn’t want to.  (Which I can’t blame her.) I’ve seen video of her taking prep classes and she’s really great, so I hope so. Don’t know about the other girl you mentioned.  

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

I agree with you, I think Presley is going to TC based on Marissa recently following her.  I actually messaged her to ask if she tried out last week but she didn’t answer.  Just deleted it today though, because if she hadn’t answered by now she probably doesn’t want to.  (Which I can’t blame her.) I’ve seen video of her taking prep classes and she’s really great, so I hope so. Don’t know about the other girl you mentioned.  

Presley could be one.

Besides Marissa other DCC's follow her: Dani, Alanna, Caroline, Armani. Also TCC's KayDianna and Cailey follow Presley.

473629094_Screenshot2021-06-02at23_42_11.thumb.png.388f07dc28fba2bd83ce30324d029551.pngHer post is pretty cryptic but what else can it be when you talk about the universe and her being brave and her wish being fulfilled?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Presley could be one.

Besides Marissa other DCC's follow her: Dani, Alanna, Caroline, Armani. Also TCC's KayDianna and Cailey follow Presley.

473629094_Screenshot2021-06-02at23_42_11.thumb.png.388f07dc28fba2bd83ce30324d029551.pngHer post is pretty cryptic but what else can it be when you talk about the universe and her being brave and her wish being fulfilled?

Presley does take jens classes so could be why she follows them all ! 

• Useful 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Yes same person and he posts every day on reddit. He is angry that she is allegedly with an ex-boyfriend of his and he accuses them of being in a fake relationship to cover up his sexual identity.

Seems to be escalating and now the guy is making actual threats of serious harm. He was called out on the death threat and reposted a few without the threat but the damage is clear.  A few people over there have indicated that they reported him to the authorities. Hopefully @ShellyB is aware of this person too and DCC is helping Kelsey get the support she needs.

He is still commenting and posting. I just reported it to the FBI online tip tracker. People on reddit have said they reported to the authorities but I don't want to bank on that when it gets scary. So what is the next step in reporting? Texas authorities? This guy is escalating? @ShellyB

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 5.41.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 5.42.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 6.34.43 PM.png

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

He is still commenting and posting. I just reported it to the FBI online tip tracker. People on reddit have said they reported to the authorities but I don't want to bank on that when it gets scary. So what is the next step. This guy is escalating? @ShellyB

Kelcey is aware of it and has sent things to the authorities herself.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Kelcey is aware of it and has sent things to the authorities herself.  

Okay. The threats to her life seem new this week. He had not been posting that part before. Just want people to be aware.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/31/2021 at 6:40 PM, JayDKay said:

I seriously still can't get over how bland this group looks. I mean Amanda, Bre, Jensen & Megan are the same person....

So is Christina and KayDianna ..

Thank god for Amber, Kleine, Madisyn & Tyra for providing some spunk! Really hoping for some diversity in those last couple of unconfirmed girls...

Not being mean here, but some of these ladies are just not DCC attractive.  I wish them luck.

• Love 5
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Okay. The threats to her life seem new this week. He had not been posting that part before. Just want people to be aware.

He threatened Kat originally cause she was Kelcey's friend, but I don't know if she ever took it seriously enough to do anything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

He threatened Kat originally cause she was Kelcey's friend, but I don't know if she ever took it seriously enough to do anything.

Ordinarily I'd write it off too.  I know he used to post here occasionally and some on reddit. But this week he has escalated. New territory. He is making actual threats and posting/commenting more frequently. People are down voting him so his comments "go away and disappear" but down voting doesn't stop someone who a) might hurt someone or b) needs help himself. 

But if the girls are aware of it, then I assume appropriate measures have taken place and that effort is underway to identify and help all involved.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Has this been confirmed, or just what was said on Reddit?

1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

Presley could be one.

She deleted this IG post.  Can’t blame her, don’t know how these girls put up with such scrutiny.  Although I’m definitely part of the problem.  Lol

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

406092354_preselycopy.thumb.jpg.e6b9d61e3641d2f894b35d179abeb8a6.jpg

16 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

She deleted this IG post.  Can’t blame her, don’t know how these girls put up with such scrutiny. 

That's so sad.  It was a beautiful photo.  Gave me some Bridget vibes.

Edited by go4luca
found a snap of the photo
  • Love 8