Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

As much as I can't stand Robby, I was just tickled when he shut down Fernanda's argument about attention.  She's just as full of herself as he is.  She was even comparing her "commitment to her career" to his.  LOL  friggen moron.  He's a lawyer, idiot.  He's got a hell of a lot more invested in his law firm than you do in shaking your ass for a living, sweetheart. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Thoughts:

• Brittany is trash. She complains about ulterior motives and not being honest but she's dating two guys at the same time. Which is fine if they haven't talked exclusivity but I still think discussing that they're both open to dating other people while figuring things out. Also she swears having sex with her is some grand prize that she makes men work for. Also, Brittany's friend saying "He's only here for 3 days, why haven't you had sex?" and then act appalled when Justin says he wants to have sex before he leaves. Ugh. I just can’t.
  • Molly needs to tell Kelly she doesn't want kids. Stop stringing him along giving him hope that it's a possibility in the future.
  • I cannot believe Ed attributed his immaturity to being a Taurus.
  • Ed’s “surprise" isn't mouthwash and a toothbrush is it?
  • Danielle is pathetic. Crying so much from getting an apology. Move on and get a backbone!
  • It really bothers me how folks act as though Fernanda was a victim or “liberated” from John when she was clearly the problem. She was extremely insecure, lashed out in jealousy and has a complete meltdown if he doesn’t respond a half hour after to work to go to the bar for an hour. Tears and snot running down her face over something so asinine is pathetic, it’s like she expected John to forget his personal life completely. The only thing I watch Fernanda is for is the inevitable train wreck when someone tells her she’s acting like a child and has some serious insecurity problems.
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

As much as I can't stand Robby, I was just tickled when he shut down Fernanda's argument about attention.  She's just as full of herself as he is.  

He's also an A-hole.  If someone told me what I thought was "ridiculous" - twice - I'd be telling the captain to dock this boat and let me off!  What's wrong with his eyes? is he allergic to his contact lens solution?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

WTF is that thing hanging on the wall in the kitchen behind Ed when he's sitting at the table?? It has some round, pucker-y pink something (fabric?) covering the end with a dark blue "jewel"-like circle thingamabob in the middle of that, and there's gray appendages attached willy-nilly to the rest of the...whatever the hell it is!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 9/10/2021 at 3:22 PM, Opine said:

I hate her eyelashes.  And her oily skin.  And those braces.  When she was outside, those eyelashes took on a life of their own!  I mean we all know they never looked real, but with the sun on her, they looked like caterpillars.

And with this trend of horrible eyelash extensions, often I can see the glue or whatever adhesive is used. Ew. Just no.

• Love 5
On 9/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Molly needs to tell Kelly she doesn't want kids. Stop stringing him along giving him hope that it's a possibility in the future.

Then she would not be on tv, silly. 😉

On 9/22/2021 at 6:09 PM, deirdra said:

He's also an A-hole.  If someone told me what I thought was "ridiculous" - twice - I'd be telling the captain to dock this boat and let me off!  What's wrong with his eyes? is he allergic to his contact lens solution?

I would have jumped in and swam for shore just to get away.  

On 9/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed’s “surprise" isn't mouthwash and a toothbrush is it?

Plus a razor to shave the legs.  Cause he is perfect.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Then she would not be on tv, silly. 😉

This show would not exist if it’s cast members were actually sensible people.

Thoughts:

• I’m glad that guy Dinyell was with was sweet, but man he was blitzed.
  • LIZZZZZZZ NOOOOOO!!!! NO HALIK LIZ NO HALIIIIK NOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • She's doing women NO favors by giving someone like Ed a shot. Now creepy men like Ed think they can aggressively pursue younger women. Ugh.
  • Does The Brittany have an education? A job? She needs to get herself a life.
  • Love 8
On 9/25/2021 at 4:39 PM, Scout Finch said:

WTF is that thing hanging on the wall in the kitchen behind Ed when he's sitting at the table?? It has some round, pucker-y pink something (fabric?) covering the end with a dark blue "jewel"-like circle thingamabob in the middle of that, and there's gray appendages attached willy-nilly to the rest of the...whatever the hell it is!

AHA! It's a weird-ass looking vacuum!

Aha.jpg

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The thought of Ed and Liz or any other sensible woman makes my skin crawl doing the horizontal - ugh

That was the creepiest moment ever. I wish I missed the part when he said they had sex 🙉

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Fernanda ain't all that. And her nonstop playing with and hiding behind her hair is distracting. It's just hair. I do give her points for dumping that self-centered creep with anger and entitlement issues,  The Robby, who must be at least 40. Only disappointed that when she mentioned she needs to move on to a new chapter in life, she didn't also mention his offensive behavior including on the boat. But it was sweet to see the wind taken out of his sails.  

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The thought of Ed and Liz or any other sensible woman makes my skin crawl doing the horizontal - ugh

That was disgusting!! This is Wednesday and I am still recovering. Why did we have to hear all the details?

I can't figure Liz out. There has to be something wrong with her.

Regarding Danielle, I can't believe her "friends"  acted like she was going to marry this guy. sheesh. They just went to for a drink.

• Love 13

Thoughts:

• Colt is home schooled. I didn't know that before tonight, and that explains so much.
  • Danielle is so desperate. The first guy that gives her attention and it’s “a love connection”. Sounds like Darcey syndrome.
  • Even if I wanted 15 minutes of fame on TLC, I wouldn’t touch Ed with a 10 foot pole. I can't believe she had sex with him. Liz, do better. Please.
Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

•  
  • Danielle is so desperate. The first guy that gives her attention and it’s “a love connection”. Sounds like Darcey syndrome.
  •  

I will SQUEEL like a pig if Danielle starts stalking this poor meth head.  I believe she said something about his not responding to her multiple texts.  That would be absolutely epic.

• Love 4
On 10/5/2021 at 2:12 PM, twinks said:

On 10/5/2021 at 1:44 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

That was the creepiest moment ever. I wish I missed the part when he said they had sex 🙉

This entire episode was gross.

Ed & Liz! NO. 🤮 The kissing was yuck and his creepy afterglow glee & entitlement were a little scary - when she breaks up with him it will be trouble. I DO believe she had to ‘teach him some things,’ but EW — WHY?! This girl has got to be in it for tv exposure & 15 minutes of D list “fame.” Pathetic. 

How about pale doughy Colt laying beached on the bed with shorts & no shirt and then Vanessa cooed about how much weight he’d lost? 🤮 Then he opens a Bedside Bag o’ Chips™️ and stuffs one in his mouth as his oily lank hair falls in his face. Ew. 

Danielle texted poor Sonny 50 times by noon the next day right? With her coven of cackling also looking for D list fame ‘friends’ egging her on. Why would she even think she’d find someone “to build something real & lasting” with via a blind date on a girls’ weekend in MD when she lives several states and nearly 600 miles away in OH? Stupid & sad. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 10/7/2021 at 9:05 PM, ChiMama said:

This entire episode was gross.

Ed & Liz! NO. 🤮 The kissing was yuck and his creepy afterglow glee & entitlement were a little scary - when she breaks up with him it will be trouble. I DO believe she had to ‘teach him some things,’ but EW — WHY?! This girl has got to be in it for tv exposure & 15 minutes of D list “fame.” Pathetic. 

How about pale doughy Colt laying beached on the bed with shorts & no shirt and then Vanessa cooed about how much weight he’d lost? 🤮 Then he opens a Bedside Bag o’ Chips™️ and stuffs one in his mouth as his oily lank hair falls in his face. Ew. 

Danielle texted poor Sonny 50 times by noon the next day right? With her coven of cackling also looking for D list fame ‘friends’ egging her on. Why would she even think she’d find someone “to build something real & lasting” with via a blind date on a girls’ weekend in MD when she lives several states and nearly 600 miles away in OH? Stupid & sad. 

Yes! You must have been in my brain as I watched. Same thoughts.

Seriously though- the hardest one to understand at all is Ed and Liz. Like that is really playing a part more so than all the others. 

• Love 5

Thoughts:

• Tiffany is a major bitch.
  • “I’m not Rose.” Liz, you’re definitely not Rose. Rose had the self respect to leave this creepy little “man.”
  • There’s something wrong with the world when you have to be afraid of someone like Colt being able to find girls to cheat on you with.
  • Am I the only one that's fed up with Brittany’s massive fake lashes? In general, they look terrible in person but ok on camera. So the fact that these look bad on camera means that they look even worse in person. I'm just over the whole influencer makeup trends. None of this looks good in person.
  • So Molly doesn't hesitate to accuse Kelly of fathering a child with his ex after snooping on social media, but she can't find the courage to have an adult conversation about not wanting to have kids? 🚩🚩🚩🚩
  • Love 9

Ugh, these PEOPLE, people. I watch via PT, BTW. I prefer listening to the commenters than the actual cast this season.

Brittany: Add me to the heap who are grossed out by her eyelashes, which are ALWAYS wonky. I know I'm approaching mid-50's but I don't get this trend at all. Everywhere I see Snuffaluffagus from Sesame Street. She seems to get her brains from her Mom. Apple didn't fall far from the tree, there. Loving watching Azan cracking up at her continued shit show. And I also love listening to the accent of his translator/friend. Reminds me of Robin Leach of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" from back in the day.

Molly: Agree, agree, you need to fess up that you're done birthing babies to this poor guy who seems to want to start a family. Am I the only person who thinks she looks like a guy in those leather pants in her intro? 

Colt: Ew, ew, EWW! Now, I like me a thicker guy, but his feminine BREASTS and jell-o thighs! That damn smirky expression and caterpillar eyebrows, and bangs in his face. Personally I thought the castle was cheap and cheesy. Reminded me of the "Magic Castle" roach motel in Kissimmee, Florida. Looked like a roadside attraction. 

Big Ed: His daughter may be a bitch, but she's at least got more brains than him. Liz is famewhoring with this whole attraction to him, there is NO way a woman her age and looks would stoop to him (excuse the pun). Unless she sees $ and hopes he can help care for her kid or kids. As much as he's jumping from one way too young chick to another, I can't believe there has been nobody for almost 30 years?? Maybe just pay-to-plays?

Fernanda: Part of me is glad she took "Coraline-eyed" Robbie down a peg or two, the other thinks she needs to grow up and check the amount of time she demands from a man. Good luck in Miami, but I think that'll probably be a better fit for her. 

Dan-yell: Glad she was skipped over pretty much. I feel I can smell her through the TV. Can someone get rid of my Grandmother's glasses she keeps wearing even though in other TH's she has more modern framed ones on? And I still can't stand that "I'm trying not to laugh" way of speech she has. 

• Love 8

They are really pushing Colt the wonder stud on us. Just because he wants sex multiple times a day does not mean it is any good.

And please do not show us him in anymore states of being partially dressed. I have a bigger sized man in my life, so its not his size. Its how slimy and skeevy he acts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

WTF guys is it true season 2 will include Ed, Jesse and Jeniffer ( who are apparently dating) what the actual fuck? I won’t be watching. Funny how Jesse has no problem with her boozing it up. Jesse talking shit about Tim….like…why though? Insecure much? Saying Tim worshiped him when past shows made It clear he can’t stand him. It’s absurd.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

WTF guys is it true season 2 will include Ed, Jesse and Jeniffer ( who are apparently dating) what the actual fuck? I won’t be watching. Funny how Jesse has no problem with her boozing it up. Jesse talking shit about Tim….like…why though? Insecure much? Saying Tim worshiped him when past shows made It clear he can’t stand him. It’s absurd.

It's like they're trying to get me not to watch these shows....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 10/6/2021 at 10:05 PM, Frozendiva said:

Some info from SoapDirt about the upcoming season. No warning about spoilers, but I will put it in to a spoiler tag.

4 out of the total of this season's crop are involved or engaged. Threw it in the spoilers but not really spoilers.

Spoiler

Jeniffer is dating Jesse.  Stephanie with an illness is dating/engaged to youtuber YourWetSock aka Nick. Not Rose's bf is engaged to Liz.

Why are they on the show?

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, greekmom said:

4 out of the total of this season's crop are involved or engaged. Threw it in the spoilers but not really spoilers.

Hide contents

Jeniffer is dating Jesse.  Stephanie with an illness is dating/engaged to youtuber YourWetSock aka Nick. Not Rose's bf is engaged to Liz.

Why are they on the show?

I am curious to see how Natalie interacts with anyone except Mike and his mother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hi everyone! I'm just a glutton for punishment. Anti nausea medication in hand and a bowl handy in case Ed or Colt makes me hurl. 

How is everyone?

Oh no, why the EXTREME CLOSEUP of Ed's sweaty, greasy, unshaven mug? Uncle!

Oh, poor Ed. Sitting forlornly, alone in a luxury hotel. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! I'm just a glutton for punishment. Anti nausea medication in hand and a bowl handy in case Ed or Colt makes me hurl. 

How is everyone?

Oh no, why the EXTREME CLOSEUP of Ed's sweaty, greasy, unshaven mug? Uncle!

You're in the wrong forum. Join the live chat.

Ed is such an asshole. Convenient that they fight when the cameras are off and you better believe they that Ed is leaving out the parts where he berated Liz. Red flags everywhere Liz. “ when you left I had a panic attack”  he is guilting her for leaving….gaslighting 101. Ed cares about Ed.

Fernanda wants to take her body to the next level? That is why she moved? Bitch there are gyms in Chicago. Fern does love the male attention.  The boxer has boxer face ( if that makes sense), not attractive IMO

twerking is not a workout and Price slid a table across a hardwood floor. That doesn’t take a lot of strength. No one flipped on you Brit, you blamed Azan for everything. Of course he was mad you constantly lie about everything. 

Do we really need to see Colt in his purple panties?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Fernanda wants to take her body to the next level? That is why she moved? Bitch there are gyms in Chicago. Fern does love the male attention.  The boxer has boxer face ( if that makes sense), not attractive IMO

Why is Fernanda even on this show? She's a vapid, unintelligent bore, however much she thinks of herself as an irresistible temptress who leaves a trail of broken hearts and sighing men in her wake. Her flirting with her new "roommate" was so cringeworthy I had to avert my eyes. 

And who wears a cute, ruffly mini dress to MOVE? 

I cannot stand this stupid, dippy, thirsty ho. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is Fernanda even on this show? She's a vapid, unintelligent bore, however much she thinks of herself as an irresistible temptress who leaves a trail of broken hearts and sighing men in her wake. Her flirting with her new "roommate" was so cringeworthy I had to avert my eyes. 

And who wears a cute, ruffly mini dress to MOVE? 

I cannot stand this stupid, dippy, thirsty ho. 

Right? With her boobs out no less. Not great for moving. She claims to be a strong independent woman yet got her new roommate to do all the work for her by batting her eyelashes. Jon was clearly thinking with his lower regions when he married her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2021 at 10:49 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

Ed is such an asshole. Convenient that they fight when the cameras are off and you better believe they that Ed is leaving out the parts where he berated Liz. Red flags everywhere Liz. “ when you left I had a panic attack”  he is guilting her for leaving….gaslighting 101. Ed cares about Ed.

I just listened to the leaked Ed and Liz phone calls on Youtube. WOW! Major a-h. He is a classic abuser. If you haven't listened to them go over to youtube. Apparently, he was jealous because she gave a co worker a ride. Then he verbally ripped her to shreds.

• Love 6

Thoughts:

• Colt needs to shut up about sex. If I dated a dude who talked about it constantly I'd be out of there so fast. There is a time and a place and discussing it while shovelling in food isn't it.
  • WHY does Danielle think she needs to go into detail about Mohammed or his comments?!?! Especially on the second date! I know they're out there on the internet, BUT it's not something she needs to talk about with him until they get to know each other MUCH better.
  • It's usually best to not really talk about exes during the early dates. That's the time to get to know each other's likes, interests, hobbies, careers, hometown etc. The type of things that help determine whether you want there to be a third date, a fourth etc. Definitely NOT the time to talk about how your ex said you smelled down under!!! That guy is going to be mortified.
  • Fernanda is going to fuck the roommate and then cry about it for the rest of the season.
  • Brittany is just annoying.

• Ed is the biggest stranger danger I have ever seen. Like the creeper in a corner booth at a bar all by himself watching the drunk 19 year olds dance and then hit on the drunkest. I find it weird that if Liz is so invested in him why she hasn't brought up him meeting her kid.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
More opinions!
  • Love 9