Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Leilani

90 Day: The Single Life

Recommended Posts


On 6/6/2021 at 6:41 AM, Grifter Lives said:

Note that Geoffrey comments.

image.thumb.png.fa035dddc388ee617b81d0e1380349c8.png

Is that blurred name Ed's (hopefully)?  

Not delighted to see Brittany is (probably) back but since she's unconfirmed maybe they'll put someone else in her place.  

I'd like to know Geoffrey's real reaction to Varya possibly being invited back yet he was not.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Kinda sad that out of all of these I want to watch Danielle the most.  Fernanda has a high opinion of herself and I find her whiny.  Not watching another minute of Brittney.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Kinda sad that out of all of these I want to watch Danielle the most.  Fernanda has a high opinion of herself and I find her whiny.  Not watching another minute of Brittney.

I cannot stand Fernanda's voice! Like nails on a chalkboard!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

I cannot stand Fernanda's voice! Like nails on a chalkboard!

Well, we need some eye candy.  And Bracesny doesn't count as she's a mess.

Agree that Danielle is entertaining in a constant-second-hand-cringe sort of way.

I'm done with Molly.  She should stick to her onlyfans and raise her daughter.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a season of Natalie learning that she's a 6.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/9/2021 at 12:19 PM, Alapaki said:

Well, we need some eye candy.  And Bracesny doesn't count as she's a mess.

Agree that Danielle is entertaining in a constant-second-hand-cringe sort of way.

I'm done with Molly.  She should stick to her onlyfans and raise her daughter.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a season of Natalie learning that she's a 6.

You know, Danielle is kinda harmless, she needs a stylist and some confidence.....and new friends, lol.

Yep, I can NOT take a season of "Will or won't I have a baby when I had a tubal?"  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/26/2021 at 4:25 PM, Boo Boo said:

I so agree with you abut Fernanda.  It's like she has huge features on a small face.  

Fern looks like a female version of Stan Smith from American Dad. 

On 5/27/2021 at 6:21 PM, Mar78 said:

 

Going back to someone’s post above about future seasons of The Single Life- who would you like to have on there if you could choose? I’d like to see Yamir to see how he’s doing post-Chelsea. I also think Mike and Natalie might be done, so it might be interesting to watch them date other people who are more compatible mates.

I'm going to have to agree with @Mrs. Hanson@mamadrama and a few others who want to see more of the original Sharp Entertainment train wreck Danielle. She's an interesting simpleton with funny tics, naivete and the worst grammar ever heard on television. I know she's aggravating, too outspoken and a petty criminal, but she's putting herself out there for our enjoyment. 

On 6/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Same here.

And it's not about his physical appearance.  

It's all about his comportment.  

*shudder*

About Big Ed, for me it is primarily his physical appearance. I can't get the scene of him waking up next to Rose out of my mind. His greasy, dirty long hair was flopped over his head, thinking himself some kind of rock star romeo. Yuk. And see, I said nothing about his deformity. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I'm going to have to agree with @Mrs. Hanson@mamadrama and a few others who want to see more of the original Sharp Entertainment train wreck Danielle. She's an interesting simpleton with funny tics, naivete and the worst grammar ever heard on television. I know she's aggravating, too outspoken and a petty criminal, but she's putting herself out there for our enjoyment. 

I have really come around her,  Never a hater, but never a Mo hater either.  She just rec'd her LPN and good for her for not turning to Only Fans to support herself.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Fern looks like a female version of Stan Smith from American Dad. 

During her season, I initially thought she was really pretty.

Then someone posted that she looked like a spider monkey, complete with side-by-side pictures.

Now every time I see her, I always see a spider monkey 😂

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

It's hard to know what Fernanda wants. Then again, she married Michael when she was 19, and met him at 18. When I was 18, I wanted a pair of Ray Bans and a date not at the dollar theater. Maybe she's acting exactly like she should for a barely 20 year old. She wants to be in a fun city where she can party. She lost her mind  on the 90 day show when Michael was working and no one was paying attention to her. Which is not surprising for a 19-year old.

For cast, maybe they can go back farther if there is anyone single again. Colt is thank god in relationship. So is Larisa. Paul would be interesting and a train wreck. With Danielle, it's the same thing talking about Mohammed, and then spending a lot of time trying to go on a date with someone who either doesn't show or isn't interested. The poor lady will travel across the country for a date too. When someone is clearly not interested in her-- it's only interesting for the Mohammed cameos, yet painful as she so desperately wants to be back with him. 

I'm realizing it is hard to find single 90 day cast mates. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/27/2021 at 10:01 PM, christmaslights said:

someone like ed needs leverage, that's the only way he can get a girl.  he is physically disgusting, and has a horrible personality.

he seems to be a mid 50's renter, so no home $$ to speak of, has declared bankruptcy twice I recall.  I doubt he has any savings or retirement, probably horrible credit.  So basically all he has is 90 day money, and the prospect of being on tv. pretty pathetic for a dude his age.

most women over 25-30 have some dignity, and are looking for someone who has done well for themselves, or has a future they can build together.  so ed has to troll the young mothers with low paying jobs, maybe from their vantage point he has something to offer.

San Diego is great... but very expensive living and lots of good looking people....he is a clown and an embarrassment.

 

Ed is a user, pure and simple. He's not looking for a relationship, he's looking for fame. He wants someone to hook up with who will take his crap. TLC is enabling him and I am sick of it. He's an abuser and a creep. They need to get rid of him.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/9/2021 at 11:38 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Kinda sad that out of all of these I want to watch Danielle the most.  Fernanda has a high opinion of herself and I find her whiny.  Not watching another minute of Brittney.

I fast-forward through Fernanda's scenes. I think what she did to John was awful and pure manipulation. She knew she would not stay in the town where he lived and did business and that she wanted to go a big city and be an actress. Right after marrying him, she ditches him and takes half his income. 
Before she did that, I liked her, but that made clear what she had planned to do all along. She pretends to be much nicer than she is,  IMO.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, JeanJean said:

I fast-forward through Fernanda's scenes. I think what she did to John was awful and pure manipulation. She knew she would not stay in the town where he lived and did business and that she wanted to go a big city and be an actress. Right after marrying him, she ditches him and takes half his income. 
Before she did that, I liked her, but that made clear what she had planned to do all along. She pretends to be much nicer than she is,  IMO.

I am done...DONE I TELL YOU with these ladies who are involved/married/living with guys who ARE EMPLOYED but their jobs take them on the road or work late, like Jonathon being a realtor.  "I am lonely!  I miss you!"  Yara is the worst.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/9/2021 at 11:38 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Kinda sad that out of all of these I want to watch Danielle the most.  Fernanda has a high opinion of herself and I find her whiny.  Not watching another minute of Brittney.

repeating myself, sorry

Edited by JeanJean

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size