Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05. Melissa M's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

It looks like she is 4'10...so I am going with 642 because on a normalish size person, she wouldn't be less than 710 (but I guess she has tiny legs?!

I am 4'10" and considered obese by BMI charts at 178 pounds (I wear a size 14). I cannot even fathom carrying an extra 50-100 pounds. 

• Love 2

I was just  gonna ask if she was short because her head was about at the height of the front door to Dr Now's. I know it's been a long time since I've been out anywhere, but yeah, she seemed short just looking at that. 

• Love 1

5 feet tall and 592 pounds is a BMI of 115.

She dragged her mom and now is crying that’s she’s gone. Sounds like a country music song. Her mother’s death from kidney disease was likely related to obesity.

• Love 4

I'm guessing this was a leftover from the end of last season, that's why the intro is last season's people, including "Eat death, Lindsay".     

Her parents didn't support her, so she can stop that as a problem.   

I think the airport hugger was the woman who drove them to the airport.     That looked like a late evening flight.  Please don't let her therapist be Lola.   I can't stand any more letters to dead relatives.  

• Love 3
Just now, hookedontv said:

Can I share something with you guys? I have lost 42 pounds since October. No one else knows because of the pandemic-I don’t see anyone. 

Those few times where people see me I’m bundled up in a big winter coat so it’s not apparent. Ok, my mom had noticed but that’s it. 

That’s great. I’ve lost 22lbs since October 16th. 

• Love 17

Ooh, we have a conundrum, @Twopper's guess of 590 hit the thread after the weight was revelaed in the thread which would make @sagittarius sue the winner at 597.  What to do?  What to do?  Co-winners!  After all, we trust our Pounders and know that the refresh can be slow.  

Johnny, tell them what they've won!

You've won:

• Plastic tubs to eat your food from
  • A friend to stop by with a small snack of four containers of chicken, fried mozzarella sticks and a gallon of ranch dressing
  • A chance to write a letter to daddy or mommy (your choice!)
  • Quality skincare
  • Cute shoes that still fit even if you have a large fat layer on the top of your feet
  • And, as always, the respect of your fellow Pounders!
  • LOL 15
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

How can you possibly gain in your head?

I had a doctor once say “I guess your body just puts fat wherever it wants to go” when describing my cankles. 

Some of us just lose on the genetic lottery. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, spacefly said:

Eating habit tonight, warm chocolate cookies with a glass of milk. Sorry but it’s that kind of night glad to be here sort of in time tonight. 

I came across a 'cooking for one' site that had a bunch of dessert recipes that look yummy...deep dish chocolate chip cookie, flourless chocolate cake, and small-batch brownies are in my future. But I won't be left with a whole huge batch.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Ooh, we have a conundrum, @Twopper's guess of 590 hit the thread after the weight was revelaed in the thread which would make @sagittarius sue the winner at 597.  What to do?  What to do?  Co-winners!  After all, we trust our Pounders and know that the refresh can be slow.  

Johnny, tell them what they've won!

You've won:

• Plastic tubs to eat your food from
  • A friend to stop by with a small snack of four containers of chicken, fried mozzarella sticks and a gallon of ranch dressing
  • A chance to write a letter to daddy or mommy (your choice!)
  • Quality skincare
  • Cute shoes that still fit even if you have a large fat layer on the top of your feet
  • And, as always, the respect of your fellow Pounders!

Ahem...where is my reward...I even reminded you!!!!! 😉

Or that would be Giant Misfit...Ha!  One more chance...

@PrincessPurrsALot  Do I get a Bozo Button for guessing her weight?!?!?

Edited by umgoblue
Because naming the correct mod is utmost in importance!!!
  • Love 2