Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05. Melissa M's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I came in a little late, but am sorta confused... Who is providing the voice over whiny voice?  And when we do here Melissa's voice it sounds different (different volume and pitch even) from scene to scene

Melissa sounds like she wants a job as a motivational speaker in some segments...

Help!

Y'all are not helping me understand!!!

• LOL 1

Hey Pounders!!!!  How are y'all tonight?  Melissa actually sounds like she has a brain in her head!

Any of you Pounders post on the 1000 Pound Sisters forum?  I've got a snarky question about episode 3 of the second season.

BTW, my eating habits are Yakisoba chicken and beef combo bowl with fresh vegetables.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hmm. This one is hitting some nerves for me. Being called stupid every day..I went through that. It's devastating. 

Yes, never being good enough for parents is awful, and leaves deep scars. 

Yes, all poundticipants have enablers, and some have delivery people who serve them too.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all.  What's wrong with her skin?  Just acne?  Looks like something more?

It looks like eczema. It's probably a food allergy (not joking). Citrus, dairy and grain are the usual suspects when it is that severe.  My sister had it...it's awful. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all.  What's wrong with her skin?  Just acne?  Looks like something more?

I wonder if she has vitiligo and has makeup (bad makeup) on it. You really need to get the good stuff for coverage. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Is she for real eating wings, rings, and mozzarella sticks after inhaling an entire tray of lasagna?!

giphy.gif

She’s also dipping the fried chicken and onion rings in ranch dressing.

• Love 1

Whoa! I’m 15 minutes late and there’s already 3 pages of live chat. 

How y’all doing? My eating habit is just a protein shake because I just got home and I’m too tired to eat a real meal (said no poundtestant (?) ever).

My mom had a procedure in the hospital today and I’m exhausted. 

• Love 4

Good evening, Pounders. My eating habit tonight was a salad and a bowl of leek and potato soup. I'll be having a glass or three of wine to get me through Melissa. 

She does seem to have some self-awareness and seems smarter/more educated than most. Hoping for a success story.

• Love 4

This should be interesting- my laptop crashed so have to text replies using my phone.  Never been a very speedy texter

Well it sound like we're right on track with Melissa she has:

• Anxiety (check)

• Feeling depressed/embarrassed

• Uses food as a pick me up.

• Daddy left them, her mom has been a total bitch who made her have an abortion . Dad dies which depressed her, then mom (despite Melissa blaming her) passes = more depression & more eating.

• Obligatory multiple times saying "she knows food is killing her" (complete w/tears.)

Uh oh, she has a person that she's close to.  Hopefully Shea won't force her to do anything she doesn't want.  (We all saw how that worked for Cindy.

This flight to Houston s/b interesting.

• Love 4
Just now, hookedontv said:

Whoa! I’m 15 minutes late and there’s already 3 pages of live chat. 

How y’all doing? My eating habit is just a protein shake because I just got home and I’m too tired to eat a real meal (said no poundtestant (?) ever).

My mom had a procedure in the hospital today and I’m exhausted. 

Hope she’s ok.

• Love 4

Now the eternal struggle.  The poundticipant thinks they only have to get two tickets, and are shocked when they have to buy three seats.    

That lasagna feast was something.  

At least she wears clothes.     

I like her.  She's clean, and mobile. and seems nice.  At least until they cut her massive meals off, and she sees what 1200 calories a day look like.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Greetings! I am here for my very first Pounder live chat! Heard good things about it from the 90DF forums,

Welcome!  

8 minutes ago, aliya said:

Don't judge. It's lasagna.

Garfield, is that you???

One of the reasons I never make lasagna at home is that I would have to eat it all myself, but for me it would be a week of lasagna for every meal... so I get a takeout lasagna from a local Italian eatery and that is only two meals! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3