Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: Hello, Stranger

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Lindz said:
On 1/21/2021 at 12:37 PM, OnTime said:

Who says the words/letters "BS" in their wedding vows?

It's not like they ever think about them again. Has anyone actually followed through with their vows?? 😂😂

"In sickness and in health"........at age 21 I never thought about it really when I repeated that vow at my wedding ceremony.  Who really thinks about that when you are young?  Thirty-three years later I was called upon to honor it.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Lindz said:

Vincent is wayyyy too out of shape. Not even any arm definition & that baby bump?? YIKES!! He's worse than Miles, like almost AJ bad. I hope Ryan schedules a workout with him & Erik. 😂😂

I'm not body shaming by any means 'cuz I couldn't care less about his 'dad bod', but, this is the same guy who made a comment about being happy Brianna is so "small", which was code for thin.  Guess she better not get a 'mom bod' someday. 😒

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Lindz said:

Vincent is wayyyy too out of shape. Not even any arm definition & that baby bump?? YIKES!! He's worse than Miles, like almost AJ bad. I hope Ryan schedules a workout with him & Erik. 😂😂

Speaking of AJ, have you seen him lately? His awesome wife has whipped him into shape and he is looking svelte! So I'm pretty sure "bossy" Brianna would have no problem helping Vincent slim down if he wants to, or more likely, she tells him he is going to! 😜

6 hours ago, Lindz said:

It's not like they ever think about them again. Has anyone actually followed through with their vows?? 😂😂

Ha! It always astounds me when I listen to these people reading their "vows" - forget about following through - some of them don't even include any actual vows or promises at all!

• Love 2
On 1/25/2021 at 12:11 AM, silverspoons said:

He had investors and mentors in order to get the subway. I listened to a podcast (recorded before the show) and he talked about how he got the subway. He found out he could be the youngest African American in Atlanta to own a subway and people started to invest. Nipsey Russel was suppose to help but he passed away. Chris was saying some other names (I did not recognize any?). Then there was a video of the big opening of the subway. It was a private party at the new location, and they ate fried chicken and fries and drank wine. I would think if you were proud of opening a subway and you are in the subway, you would serve subway? 

Nipsey Hussle 

On 1/25/2021 at 2:12 AM, Lindz said:

He reminds me of the Pillsbury Doughboy. I can hear the giggle and everything.