Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Doll

ferjy
  • Start Topic

That dang doll is back!  I held my breath when it focussed on it in the garbage truck. I was waiting for the truck to start compressing the trash just as the doll turned into the live baby. 😨 The episode felt a bit like back to square one. I hope the plot progresses more next week.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jenn31 said:

I was disappointed that Sean didn’t cook any freaky meals. It’s the main reason I watch.

No eels or salmon ice cream. Sean and his outlandish dishes. Maybe once his leprous hand heals.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, ferjy said:

That dang doll is back!  I held my breath when it focussed on it in the garbage truck. I was waiting for the truck to start compressing the trash just as the doll turned into the live baby. 😨 The episode felt a bit like back to square one. I hope the plot progresses more next week.

I shrieked when Julian threw the doll in the trash because a full silicone reborn baby doll like that cost a couple of thousand dollars at least. I have one that has only the head and limbs crafted out of silicone, and it cost a pretty penny.

Yeah, there wasn’t much plot progression. I was hoping for some shock factor.

WTF did Julian have on under his eyes?

• LOL 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

WTF did Julian have on under his eyes?

Gel paks. They help reduce the bags under your eyes. Julian wants to look his best! I love Julian. He still has the best lines on the show.  “You opened your door to the Church of Fuck-Only-Knows.” 🤣

Edited by ferjy
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, ferjy said:

Gel paks. They help reduce the bags under your eyes. Julian wants to look his best! I love Julian. He still has the best lines on the show.  “You opened your door to the Church of Fuck-Only-Knows.” 🤣

Hard to believe that is little Ron Weasley all grown up! 😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 1