Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E01: Countdown to Meltdown

• Start Topic

I really disliked the idea of the masks.  He wanted to do it.  She didn't really get a say in it.  He took over before they even met.  He got to walk down the aisle and see the people and look around.  She was robbed of that.  She had to stumble down in the dark and she will never get that moment back.  If he wanted masks so badly he should have walked down the aisle wearing his too.  I think it would have been funny if Clara just refused to do it.  He was standing there in his mask.  I would have loved her to walk down the aisle without it and let him be the one surprised.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So I'm kind of thinking the old guy is kind of cool and his swag makes up for his looks and age!

I like him, too.  I hope he and Haley work out because, so far, they both seem nice and easygoing.  My only issue with him is that I hope he doesn't expect her to follow his steak and eggs diet.  

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Did the engineer girl say if he doesn’t perform fellatio, it’s a dealbreaker? I mean, I think that would be a good thing in a cis-marriage 

No, it wasn't our Briana that said that. There was another girl named Briana at the party that was identified as Paige's friend who said that. Engineer Briana was in the conversation, but didn't say it.

Anyway, this is the first year I didn't have hope for any of the matches. I like some people individually, but not as couples. I watch to see two people who are really ready to be married try to work out their differences and don't watch to see train wrecks. 

Can't stand Clara's personality and her steamrolling the conversation with the other women.  Take a breath, girl.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Piggybacking on this, “a whole [thing]” is a colloquial phrase commonly used among Black people. Yvonne Orji (Molly from Insecure) imitates her Nigerian mother saying “a whole me” in Yvonne’s stand-up special. It’s just for emphasis. A former coworker of mine once told me she broke up with her boyfriend because “he had a whole baby” that he didn’t tell her about.

Thank you. That is the answer I was looking for - I am aware it's a phrase, just where did it originate? I hadn't heard it until Amani said it last season, but now both Paige and Brianna have said it. I'm a 48 yo white lady, but it's nice to learn new things! 😜

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So I'm kind of thinking the old guy is kind of cool and his swag makes up for his looks and age!

2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I like him, too.  I hope he and Haley work out because, so far, they both seem nice and easygoing.  My only issue with him is that I hope he doesn't expect her to follow his steak and eggs diet.  

I also like him. I don't think he's old though, just older than most of these guys. I actually think he's kind of handsome, and I like that he gave a lot of side eye to Chris and the blow up doll and Vincent and the stripper. Although I'm not sure Haley is super easy going - she's the one who said she does what she wants, when she wants. Words not super conducive to a healthy marriage.......I'm pretty sure she seems easy going only in comparison to these other ladies like Clara, Paige and Virginia who are A LOT. Her mother and friends seem nice though, so that's maybe a good sign. Either way, we shall see......

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Can someone educate me about where this “whole wife” phrase comes from? I keep hearing them say it, and Amani said it last season too.....

5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I feel like the question "What does a whole wife mean?"   Was asked last year too.

It's just a phrase. There isn't really anything to define. It's like saying wow, I'm really going to married soon. I'm about to be a "whole wife" out here. They mean the same thing. It's just a silly phrase some people say. Just like the phrase, I put my whole foot in this when someone is talking about food they cooked. That's saying you just put everything into the meal you made or that you killed it. Whatever you prepared came out great.

4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Piggybacking on this, “a whole [thing]” is a colloquial phrase commonly used among Black people. Yvonne Orji (Molly from Insecure) imitates her Nigerian mother saying “a whole me” in Yvonne’s stand-up special. It’s just for emphasis. A former coworker of mine once told me she broke up with her boyfriend because “he had a whole baby” that he didn’t tell her about.

51 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

Thank you. That is the answer I was looking for - I am aware it's a phrase, just where did it originate? I hadn't heard it until Amani said it last season, but now both Paige and Brianna have said it. I'm a 48 yo white lady, but it's nice to learn new things! 😜

I don't know about the "whole baby" thing, but Urban Dictionary says that "whole wife basically means wife but 10x better because it's the whole one. Not just any wife, the finest ever."  So maybe it means ultimate wife?  

• Useful 3

I initially liked Paige, but I didn't like her at the bachelorette party.  Maybe she can blame it on the alcohol, but I don't need to hear about any more sex talk on national tv, and I am not a prude.  She just had to mention "butt" because she's got a big one.  I also don't need to hear any more whole wife crap.  I'm not looking forward to seeing her and Chris.     

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Wait I thought the steak and eggs guy was a different one???  The black guy marrying the blonde.  The one who is so structured.

I've only watched the first half of this so far.  I just can't with 3 hours all at once.  Fortunately I checked the schedule and they're going back to 2 hours next week - and that already felt too long!

Chris and Paige are going to blow up and go down like the Hindenburg.  By the time the season is over we'll be chanting, "Oh, the humanity!"

"The old guy" Jacob seems nice but there's something a little too quirky and weird about him and I don't know if his wife to be can go there with him on steak and eggs every day, backyard sandbox and his OTT gamer/DVD/kitschy 80s room.  He's starting to feel a little "Big Bang Theory" to me, and not in a cute Leonard way, either.  More like a scary Sheldon way, LOL.  If she can channel her inner "Amy", and if he can give up some of his crazy single stuff they may be able to make a go of it.  But I'm not holding my breath.

Clara is giving off vapid diva vibes.  I doubt she's any more ready for marriage than party girl Virginia.  Maybe I'm shallow but I can't get past Ryan's ears and bad haircut that only makes the ears look worse.  He seems nice, but I'm not ready to commit to that.  

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

Wait I thought the steak and eggs guy was a different one???  The black guy marrying the blonde.  The one who is so structured.

No, it's the guy with all the 80s stuff, the oldest groom. He was a bodybuilder at one point, so I think that may be why he eats like that. 

• Useful 3
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

You might be right.  It's still early and I'm still confused, lol.

Edit:  So yes, it is the 80's guy.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Maybe I'm shallow but I can't get past Ryan's ears and bad haircut that only makes the ears look worse.  He seems nice, but I'm not ready to commit to that.  

I thought he looked handsome when they showed an earlier picture of him with a full head of hair.  I guess he thinks he looks "woke" or something with that awful haircut with those ears sticking out.

• LOL 5
15 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

No, steak and eggs is the older white guy who put a beach in his backyard.

1 hour ago, OnTime said:

All I can say is Clara reminds me of 90 Day Fiance Ashley Martson.

Anyone else?

Kinda, but Ashley is much prettier and not obnoxious.

14 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Can someone educate me about where this “whole wife” phrase comes from?

On a related note, when did "cheers" become a verb?  "Let's cheers." Have heard it in past seasons, still bugs me!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I was just going to say the same thing. Paige is God fearing religious but sounds like a freak in bed. 

And if she were actually God fearing religious she wouldn't know that about herself yet 😏

18 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

and we are getting a divorced man and an older man. Branching out.

Which is what we should be getting, considering that the original premise of the show was "people who have done everything to find love, and have now come to us for help".  26 year olds who are still into getting drunk with their fun friends every weekend are not part of that group!

18 hours ago, topanga said:

And I initially liked Vincent and Brianna, but why was he chatting up one of the cage dancers? Should we blame it on the alcohol?

Blame it on these lame-ass bachelor/-ette parties!  The girls were in a cinder block basement with a DJ, and the guys got the same thing with a few girls writhing in cages.  (Who looked like the "strippers" from last year's bachelor party - did they just ship them over from New Orleans and pop them in their cages?) And then they have to stay there all night pretending it's fun.

6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

He had me at "Neil Diamond" 😄 

1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

"The old guy" Jacob seems nice but there's something a little too quirky and weird about him and I don't know if his wife to be can go there with him on steak and eggs every day, backyard sandbox and his OTT gamer/DVD/kitschy 80s room.  He's starting to feel a little "Big Bang Theory" to me, and not in a cute Leonard way, either.  More like a scary Sheldon way, LOL.  If she can channel her inner "Amy", and if he can give up some of his crazy single stuff they may be able to make a go of it.  But I'm not holding my breath.

Clara is giving off vapid diva vibes.  I doubt she's any more ready for marriage than party girl Virginia.  Maybe I'm shallow but I can't get past Ryan's ears and bad haircut that only makes the ears look worse.  He seems nice, but I'm not ready to commit to that.  

Jake and his friends gave me "Big Bang" vibes too, but in a more endearing way - I loved when his nerdy female friend told him he was a nerd and she hoped his wife liked nerds, and then they all sort of chuckled in a Beavis and Butthead nerdy way 😄 

I didn't like Clara much last week, but this week she seemed more like a person who makes a ton of bad decisions, and probably could use a year in therapy before getting married.  Ryan's head (and ears) and the way it sits on his body reminds me of Mighty Mouse 😄 

Edited by princelina
spellcheck :D
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, princelina said:

And if she were actually God fearing religious she wouldn't know that about herself yet 😏

Bwah ha ha!!!!! Yes, this. I cannot believe these people that go around spouting about how religious they are but there is zero evidence of it in their life. I am not a prude, but I feel like one after listening to that conversation. This is just more information about these girls sex life than I need to know. Geez!

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Is this the first time in MAFS, that none of the brides picked a godawful strapless wedding dress?

Briana picked a strapless dress.

I liked Haley's dress, it reminded me of D.C. Jessica's dress. 

I guess I might be wrong about Chris and Paige hitting it off, they are starting to seem like a perfect match. I don't care for either one. I classify them as all "talk" and no "walk" Christians.

Eric is going to be unprepared for Virginia's lifestyle.

Clara and Ryan could be a decent match still, but I can't believe the dude comes home from work and works out for 2 or 3 hours. So his wife gets an hour or two of his time before he goes to bed? Also, the blindfolded, handholding at the wedding was just plain awkward. Not what I would want my first memory to be. I did like his letter and gift to her though. I'll join you all on the shallow train on not liking his ears. If he grew his hair out to cover them I think it would improve his looks greatly.

I can't decide how I feel about Jacob. He could be quirky and funny, or he could be creepy and gross.

• Love 8

I really like Jacob and his 80's quirk. Haley seems down to earth so hopefully they'll make it work.

I wonder how tall Ryan is. Certainly not the 6 footer Clara was fantasizing about. 

Virginia reminds of the girl that got arrested at the airport a few seasons back. Her poor husband-to-be. He seems nice enough.

Chris is not gonna like his wife. Even I don't think she's attractive. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I really like Jacob and his 80's quirk. Haley seems down to earth so hopefully they'll make it work.

I wonder how tall Ryan is. Certainly not the 6 footer Clara was fantasizing about. 

Virginia reminds of the girl that got arrested at the airport a few seasons back. Her poor husband-to-be. He seems nice enough.

Chris is not gonna like his wife. Even I don't think she's attractive. 

I can't decide on her looks.  Does she have a big head?  Something is just off with her looks.  Is that her real hair or a wig?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Virginia is so not ready for marriage. She wants to continue her hard-partying lifestyle but WITH a husband joining her. Can't she just find a boyfriend? On a shallow note, her eye makeup was awful. Erik is way too conservative for her and this match will be over probably by the time the honeymoon ends. 

I think Ryan is nice- looking but he needs a better haircut as most of you have  said. Clara just has a very "hard' look" ; she's not attractive at all, imo, and that red lipstick was the pits.

Briana looked beautiful; she's the prettiest of the bunch. 

I like Hailey so far and her mom Lea seemed very genuine in wanting this to really work out. Jacob seems like an interesting dude. I hope he rates Hailey at least an 8. That was a weird comment he made, though. To me a 7 is attractive or better than average.

Chris has the biggest ego. Did my ears deceive me or did he say he wants to be the best-looking of all the MAFS  grooms of all the seasons? Or was it best dressed? Either way, this is not a competition.

Using cheers as a verb instead of saying " Let's toast to " seems to be in vogue with the younger generation. They say it constantly on The Bachelor/Bachelorette which makes me gnash my teeth.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, princelina said:

Jake and his friends gave me "Big Bang" vibes too, but in a more endearing way - I loved when his nerdy female friend told him he was a nerd and she hoped his wife liked nerds, and then they all sort of chuckled in a Beavis and Butthead nerdy way 😄 

I didn't like Clara much last week, but this week she seemed more like a person who makes a ton of bad decisions, and probably could use a year in therapy before getting married.  Ryan's head (and ears) and the way it sits on his body reminds me of Mighty Mouse 😄 

I just watched the rest of the episode.  Jake is growing on me as is Erik.  I personally like IT guy quirkiness but wonder if Jake's wife will like it.  I actually hope so.  I worry about Erik's wife as she doesn't seem ready for marriage.  I like his solid, shy and traditional way.  He's all guy and I like that.  Both guys make up for some of their quirks and less than optimal features with more maturity and a traditionally male way of being, which as an older person I appreciate.

I am LOL because earlier I told Mr. Yeah No that Ryan had "Mickey Mouse" ears, but yeah, Mighty Mouse is even more accurate.  He doesn't seem like a bad guy either but he's matched with someone I worry about.

• Love 4
(edited)

Clara’s thought bubble...

WHAT! A mask? Am I marrying ZORRO?

Should I throw the mother of all hissy fits or play along and make this MOFO pay later?

Mrs. f’ing ZORRO it is....production better have bought plenty of champagne...Imma gonna need a couple of the bubbles to calm the hell down...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Erik looks like a young John Heard, who played the dad of KEVIN! In the classic Home Alone and a Home Alone 2......
Erik comes from money...his family has planes like us normal people have second cars...a couple of planes in the family owned hanger....
Liking that he can afford to bail his wife out for public drunkenness...you know that is gonna happen with her party girl attitude....

Erik is the test case for MAFS considering retreads....divorcees will open a whole new wing of crazies to cast....

Erik’s EX has remarried, no kids, no contact with her....Until the show contacted her.....

He has no baggage to check in....

The flying and pilot puns will just write themselves.....Apologies ahead of time...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

On a related note, when did "cheers" become a verb?  "Let's cheers." Have heard it in past seasons, still bugs me!

6 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

<snip> Using cheers as a verb instead of saying " Let's toast to " seems to be in vogue with the younger generation. They say it constantly on The Bachelor/Bachelorette which makes me gnash my teeth.

It's been around for quite a long time; at least 15 years (and I agree it's annoying).

In S6/E8 (2005) of the Gilmore Girls "Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out", Rory, Logan, and Jess go out to dinner. Logan, well on his way to getting drunk, says:

"Hey, did we cheers? I don't think we cheered. That's bad luck. Let's cheers."

• LOL 2

Jacob have you ever been to the tropics? Ever in your entire life? Because there's nothing tropical about your backyard my friend.  You just created a large sandbox for your dogs to play in.

Virginia is definitely a party girl. I'm side eyeing her father with his "at least I get to see it on tv".  

Christopher is giving me Brandon vibes. His own grandmother called him materialistic in a roundabout way. The look on his Pastor's face when he started talking about how handsome and successful he was, said it all. He obviously isn't paying attention to anything his pastor has been teaching him. Shout out to his pastor for tactfully calling him out. I will say Pastor is hot and humble.  

• Love 4

Clara and Ryan:  Ye gods, just when you thought Spock Ryan's haircut couldn't get any less attractive, he shaves off more. Mom Ryan looks adorable, so petite! As for Ryan's blindfold gimmick, Clara should have told him to shove it, Pal. A bride gets all dolled up, wants her groom to see her as she walks down the aisle towards him, and then---and then---he mentions his sweaty hands?! Shoot me now. 

Paige and Chris: "I'm staying away from the strippers! Wanna meet my inflatable sex doll?" I fear he will not be attracted to Paige. I have one word of advice for him: Socks. 

Virginia and Erik: Party Girl Meets BT, DT Guy. I have hopes after my initial pessimism. I think Erik will like Virginia's youthful joie de vivre, and she will come to appreciate his mature calm. She'll cut back on the booze, and he will rock out at concerts.

Briana and Vincent: Who? Oh, sorry! Anyway, they seem well-matched. Wonder what producer-driven Fake Drama will ensue?! 

Haley and Jacob: Yeah, no. Now, my husband was nine years older than me, but foisting a decade-older stranger on someone is a bit presumptuous. Besides which, Jacob hasn't realized that scruff doesn't make an older guy look cool; it only makes him look Skid Row. 

Check out the body language and facial expressions:

https://www.thewrap.com/married-at-first-sight-season-12-lifetime/

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 1/13/2021 at 9:26 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Chris is too in love with himself to  love anybody else. Saying he was “called” to reproduce himself. Who talks like that? 

I'm a Christian woman and I've met a lot of men like him. Chris is the type who picks verses in the Bible and distorts it  to suit his agenda.  He's the type that takes the word "submissive" to mean controlling. Chris wants a 1850's housewife, who looks like an Instagram model. 

• Love 13
On 1/14/2021 at 9:34 AM, suzeecat said:

It's surprising what a completely different vibe I'm getting from this season's couples.  So far I'm not rooting for any of them. 

And, does the "ble$$ed" guy get his hair trimmed every 15 minutes??? Why didn't SOMEONE have the guts to set him straight that looks are the LAST thing to worry about in a lifelong relationship?  Yeah, dude, define "ugly" because I haven't seen one ugly bride on this show yet, and I've been watching since S1.  They may have stooped to almost "average", but I haven't seen anything even close to "ugly" yet. 

Both Vincent and the 80's guy diplomatically called him out on it. 80's guy told him to use "not attracted to" as opposed to ugly.  While Vincent said something along the lines of "focus more on building an emotional and personal connection more than what she may look like."

• Love 8

I worry about Erik's wife as she doesn't seem ready for marriage.  I like his solid, shy and traditional way.  He's all guy and I like that.

I think Erik would have been perfect for last season's Olivia. She wanted to travel; he's a pilot. She said she'd be happy with the nice guy and he seems to be just that. Physically, they look like they "match."

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think Erik would have been perfect for last season's Olivia. She wanted to travel; he's a pilot. She said she'd be happy with the nice guy and he seems to be just that. Physically, they look like they "match."

I think Erik has mentioned wanting kids though.

• Love 3
On 1/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, LakeGal said:

I really disliked the idea of the masks.  He wanted to do it.  She didn't really get a say in it.  He took over before they even met.  He got to walk down the aisle and see the people and look around.  She was robbed of that.  She had to stumble down in the dark and she will never get that moment back.  If he wanted masks so badly he should have walked down the aisle wearing his too.  I think it would have been funny if Clara just refused to do it.  He was standing there in his mask.  I would have loved her to walk down the aisle without it and let him be the one surprised.

I had the exact same thought.  I was mentally rooting for her to say "no way".  

• Love 3

Page doesn't seem to have a neck.  At least that is what I think is missing in her looks.  But maybe if she didn't have so much hair I wouldn't notice that. 

Chris wants to be the best looking guy in the room.  Yet he wasn't even the best looking guy in the room when there were only 2 of them in the room.  Pastor was better looking than Chris.  LOL! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, spunky said:

Virginia is definitely a party girl. I'm side eyeing her father with his "at least I get to see it on tv".  

Christopher is giving me Brandon vibes. His own grandmother called him materialistic in a roundabout way. The look on his Pastor's face when he started talking about how handsome and successful he was, said it all. He obviously isn't paying attention to anything his pastor has been teaching him. Shout out to his pastor for tactfully calling him out. I will say Pastor is hot and humble.  

I felt bad for Virginia when her father blew her off like that. It was nice of her stepmom to surprise her at the bridal shop. Virginia really seemed to appreciate it. That being said, I definitely don't think she's ready to settle down, and particularly not with Eric.

Chris is just all-around awful. I mean, good for him for being financially successful after a rough start, but dude is so self-absorbed and arrogant. I hate to think of him reproducing just so he can create mini versions of himself, that is antithetical to everything I believe in as a parent.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Check out the body language and facial expressions:

https://www.thewrap.com/married-at-first-sight-season-12-lifetime/

Hmm, you could fit another person in between Haley and Jacob. I'm getting an ambivalent feeling from Virginia and Erik, and Paige and Chris seem stiff but in tune with each other if that makes sense. The other two couples look pretty relaxed and happy.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I think Erik has mentioned wanting kids though.

Yeah, i don't think Olivia would work out for that reason, but the travel would appeal to her.  Maybe Mindy from a few seasons back?

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, gingerandcloves said:

Hmm, you could fit another person in between Haley and Jacob. I'm getting an ambivalent feeling from Virginia and Erik, and Paige and Chris seem stiff but in tune with each other if that makes sense. The other two couples look pretty relaxed and happy.

Whoa! Haley and Jacob look awkward! Jacob's face says A LOT. I think Eric and Virginia look surprisingly happy and together. Unsurprisingly, Clara and Ryan and Vincent and Brianna look the most natural and compatible. Chris and Paige look exactly like I would expect - perfectly positioned in total awareness of the camera. The star of that photo is her booty........

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Olivia is lusting Erik.

-He gets to travel gratis...Or fly ONE of his family’s planes...
I’d watch ChristiNA shove Olivia into a ditch to get at this pilot and free 1st class and/ or his private plane.

-He has his own money plus no alimony, no child support...his pilot’s salary is his and may pay even  for Olivia...which would make her gleeful and hot below her Mason Dixon line.

-Erik acts like he’s been to a few fine dining restaurant so won’t moan about paying for entrees like a Brett did  instead of wanting food served in a plastic basket with red gingham paper to sop up the grease or want to always eat at home....
-Poor Olivia watch this season with her cats while texting with Amani about how unfair that she got butthead Brett as her husband...

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

It's apparently opposite day because I think Jacob is a dusty old tryhard square, regardless of age. He acts a lot older than 38. Meanwhile, I think Ryan is adorable and the cutest guy in the cast this season, dead beaver haircut aside.

I actually think Clara is pretty funny, but her airhead rambling about wanting an "ethnically ambiguous guy" with "flavor" was incredibly cringe and screamed "white woman who dates Black men to feel cooler and more sexual." Given how notoriously reluctant the experts (or maybe just Cal) were to match a white/Black couple, I wish they hadn't picked a white woman who very obviously and aggressively fetishizes men of color.

Paige makes religiosity a keystone of her personality, but also excitedly debates the merits of eating a man's ass. I love it.

Brianna is by far the biggest catch of anyone, Vincent better not fuck this up.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

I felt bad for Virginia when her father blew her off like that. It was nice of her stepmom to surprise her at the bridal shop. Virginia really seemed to appreciate it. That being said, I definitely don't think she's ready to settle down, and particularly not with Eric.

Chris is just all-around awful. I mean, good for him for being financially successful after a rough start, but dude is so self-absorbed and arrogant. I hate to think of him reproducing just so he can create mini versions of himself, that is antithetical to everything I believe in as a parent.

Virginia is definitely too immature to be getting married right now. She might be ready in a few years. Her stepmother seems really sweet.  

Chris is horrible.  His pastor needs to tell him the cold hard truth. He is too self-absorbed to be anyone's husband or parent. 

• Love 9
On 1/14/2021 at 3:44 AM, cardigirl said:

Oh, I think after so many seasons, we can let go of "theories" and agree it's the actual formula for the show. 

And please - I'm tired of them calling the whole thing a "social experiment."

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, eyelash said:

And please - I'm tired of them calling the whole thing a "social experiment."

At this point, just call it a reality show...you’re not fooling anyone with the pseudo experts.

• Love 5
On 1/13/2021 at 10:29 PM, Empress1 said:

Virginia doing a talking head while wasted, makeup all messed up, slurring about how she’s ready to be married, and then followed up with shots of her puking in the bathroom, was a trip. 

Her FACE!  All I could envision as Virginia slip-slided through her Talking Head (AND her chatter with her cohorts) was the Wicked Witch of the West's final words:  "I'm melting. I'm MELTING!  (Or perhaps 'dissolving' is the better word -- when a solid is added to a liquid and seems to disappear.) 😰

• Love 1