Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKPJiq4g7jy/?igshid=10zl8il6wzptz

Claire’s is my favorite. At first she wasn’t my favorite but she really grew on me and her audition video was one that felt natural. 

I’m with you! Claire was AMAZING! Beautiful dancer! And a very clean one! Marissa and Armani also had great energy in their audition videos. As much as I love Darian now, she and Sydney had the most basic choreography I’ve seen so far. By basic I mean the technique wasn’t anything spectacular. Darian did appear to enjoy herself so that counts for something I suppose. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Itswhatisaid said:

I’m with you! Claire was AMAZING! Beautiful dancer! And a very clean one! Marissa and Armani also had great energy in their audition videos. As much as I love Darian now, she and Sydney had the most basic choreography I’ve seen so far. By basic I mean the technique wasn’t anything spectacular. Darian did appear to enjoy herself so that counts for something I suppose. 

Yes I love Darian also. Sydney to me, seems to dance heavy or messy. I haven't seen enough but from what I saw on videos from game day and on the show her dancing seems messy but she's beautiful. 

• Love 3
On 1/19/2021 at 3:40 PM, Guinnessgirl said:

Is there any where to watch the DCC Brides?  I missed it back when it aired.

You mean DCC Brides: Cassie Gets Married? 😄 

I love that Judy's wikipedia entry still says this: Cassie's wedding was the only wedding featured on the television show Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Brides.[11][12][13] Please, like it was ever going to be any other way.    

Victoria's boyfriend is cute but I abhor skinny jeans, especially torn skinny jeans and I REALLY abhor skinnies on guys. Just, no.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I hate the foot up pose. This is not a complaint specific to Victoria but it's just a pet peeve of mine because it looks so posed and fake and it serves no purpose. "I just happened to be standing her with one foot in the air!" You can achieve the same lines by just beveling your foot.

Body language y’all. He looks like a prop. Trying to be affectionate hand on her waist and she’s like nope pose it HERE. Lord help him.

6 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

Armani gives me straight ROBYN vibes and is my overall fave this year. Love Sydney’s look and Marissa does not bug me at all 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

You mean DCC Brides: Cassie Gets Married? 😄 

I love that Judy's wikipedia entry still says this: Cassie's wedding was the only wedding featured on the television show Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Brides.[11][12][13] Please, like it was ever going to be any other way.    

Victoria's boyfriend is cute but I abhor skinny jeans, especially torn skinny jeans and I REALLY abhor skinnies on guys. Just, no.

Cassie wasn’t the only one right? Trisha Trevino, maybe Justine and who else? Want there another blond?

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Shouldn’t the Birthday girl be up front and not so blurry??

image.thumb.jpeg.3e5fb81663415a8aff71901bd28bca94.jpeg

That's really not a good picture of Victoria. Her hair looks overly processed and like it ends at her shoulders and her figure does not look good, especially when compared to Madeline's. Frankly, the quality of the picture, and the girls specifically, makes me almost think they were Photoshopped into the picture from another shot that was maybe a group shot or further away. But I don't know that she could recreate that reflection, so maybe not?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DCCFan2021 said:

That's really not a good picture of Victoria. Her hair looks overly processed and like it ends at her shoulders and her figure does not look good, especially when compared to Madeline's. Frankly, the quality of the picture, and the girls specifically, makes me almost think they were Photoshopped into the picture from another shot that was maybe a group shot or further away. But I don't know that she could recreate that reflection, so maybe not?

Oh my God I think I finally figured out why her appearance bugs me so much. Her and Tiffany Tr*mp could be sisters.

The overly processed blonde hair, the excessive liner on the eyes, the smile/overbite. If VK would update her makeup it would DEFINITLY make a difference but dear Lord it's jarring lmao

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Shouldn’t the Birthday girl be up front and not so blurry??

image.thumb.jpeg.3e5fb81663415a8aff71901bd28bca94.jpeg

Yes she should, but this is Victoria we're talking about and if she's not front and center (or otherwise the center of attention), she's not going to post the picture.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, DCCFan2021 said:

It’s not even a picture.  Whoever posted it on here just took a bad screenshot of a short video VK posted of them walking towards the camera.  

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

It’s not even a picture.  Whoever posted it on here just took a bad screenshot of a short video VK posted of them walking towards the camera.  

it wasn't a video, it's a boomerang which still shows the birthday girl in the back of the picture. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

That makes sense it didn’t look like a picture. Definitely not one someone would want to show themselves all up front and center🤣😭

4 hours ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

Ah, makes more sense, thank you!

3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I hate to wonder about insignificant things but does he have a profession or career or anything?

According to LinkedIn, he's a student at Coastal Carolina University planning to graduate in 2023. He's a member of the PGA, studying to teach professionally. He has 2 years experience in construction and lists that as his current job. 

4 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Did show group do anything this season?

I'm not sure it was specifically show group, since Armani was there and she's not a show group member, but some of the girls were in the Salvation Army Christmas video. It was posted in the Auditions thread.

• Love 4

image.thumb.png.a36e5057cbdbc30e087b5285cc592ef2.png

how about someone asking her to : ask the other 35 to give their IG followers  an opportunity to ask the same question. 

Which maybe will help cut the chase of how many open spots there will be later this spring faster...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Gross.  Another year of her stringy hair.

I have a feeling that she'll be the next Maddie, where she stays as long as she possibly can and tries to get every award and position possible. And with her being only one year behind Victoria, she may need to wait quite a while to get point or GL1.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I have a feeling that she'll be the next Maddie, where she stays as long as she possibly can and tries to get every award and position possible. And with her being only one year behind Victoria, she may need to wait quite a while to get point or GL1.

Gross.  But she does seem to be an attention whore so...🤢 🤮

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Maybe she is doing. both - either 2/2/22 or 2/22/22 as a wedding date. Can't forget that one.

She put the full date on her ig 2-20-2022 the venue is so pretty 

• Love 2
On 1/17/2021 at 7:37 AM, parrotfeathers said:

I know girls get married at 19 but this shows some of her immaturity in my opinion.  Go to college, find out what real life is about, get a job, grow up, see what adulthood is like first.

Eh...I got married at 19. We celebrate 16 years next month. It works for some people. But I still think she looks 12. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Found this nice article about Armani. I hope she sticks around for a few years to move her way up the triangle, but for whatever reason I think she'll go too soon a la the way of Bridget - I see lots of bright opportunities for her if she keeps on her law track.

https://www.postandcourier.com/greenville/news/dallas-dream-anderson-native-a-usc-grad-earns-spot-on-nfl-s-most-famous-cheer/article_abc8ee2a-5b48-11eb-8e00-8f584a590ece.html

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, PollyHowell said:

Found this nice article about Armani. I hope she sticks around for a few years to move her way up the triangle, but for whatever reason I think she'll go too soon a la the way of Bridget - I see lots of bright opportunities for her if she keeps on her law track.

https://www.postandcourier.com/greenville/news/dallas-dream-anderson-native-a-usc-grad-earns-spot-on-nfl-s-most-famous-cheer/article_abc8ee2a-5b48-11eb-8e00-8f584a590ece.html

“She can do six a la secondes. That’s skill.” Omg enough of the a la secondes! 😂

Super nice article though, it’s nice to see focus on girls who aren’t set on making the cheer/influencer life their main goal

• Love 8
3 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

“She can do six a la secondes. That’s skill.” Omg enough of the a la secondes! 😂

Super nice article though, it’s nice to see focus on girls who aren’t set on making the cheer/influencer life their main goal

Stupid dance question in 3....2....1....

What do a la secondes look like again?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

Hey TPTB! If you're really looking at these boards: When will this be fixed? This is incredibly embarrassing for a so-called WORLD CLASS team.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.82ec28b2ebb6db8df78549a56e850e2b.jpg

Also, when will we see the separate team pages with the new photos? Didn't they used to be up once the series was over? 

Here's the link to the headshots: https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/gallery/2020-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders/

No clue where to find full body cameos.

By the way it looks like in mid-October they posted a few hair and makeup videos that I don't think they shared on social media:

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/videos/

Most influencers (even the bad ones) do a better job of posting, managing, and updating content than the DCC management does

• Love 6

I'll take the job! It's not even that hard, unless they're writing everything for the website in HTML from scratch, but I doubt it. And even that isn't too bad, HTML is a pretty easy language to learn, and it's not like they've got anything super fancy that requires integration with a large database.

Edited by DCCFan2021
Mistake
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Why am I suddenly so depressed that it's labeled "beginner tutorial."    Damnit who knew it was that much to remember.  

Which is why I respect the dancers on our forum and their opinions/explanations

• Love 11
1 minute ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Oh ok. I mistook them for fouettes at first. Thanks 🙂

The difference is that with fouettés, the working leg rotates from the 12 o'clock position to the 3 or 9 o'clock position in a straight position and then bends at the knee to a passé position (the toe of one leg is touching the knee of the other leg). In à la seconde, the working leg stays straight and does not pull into the passé position. If you're not a dancer, the difference between fouettés and à la seconde turns isn't always obvious because they are very similar.

These are fouettés:

• Useful 9
  • Love 1