Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

People definitely are still upset and voicing their opinions on social media. Some are implying that Brennan was referencing race when she said the direction the team is taking.  Most agree Hannah was more ignorant and giving a bitch attitude the whole time.  Overall, most opinions reflect Brennan and Hannah got outperformed.  Saw a lot of opinion that Lily came across as unprepared and had the gull to ask if there was anything else she could do.  Many feel Lily showed her best and didn’t measure up.  Most people believe the best 36 made the team and the vets should have bowed out gracefully. 

Ignorant about what?

4 minutes ago, KellyKapowski said:

LOOK AT MADDIE'S LEG!! and she is POINT?! Howww?? 

Also, this is a reply to Kelli, so she definitely saw this...

Screenshot 2021-01-16 at 3.14.42 PM.png

This is not okay 😞 Even though she is point and a group leader, she needs to be held to the same standards as the other girls

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
8 minutes ago, KellyKapowski said:

LOOK AT MADDIE'S LEG!! and she is POINT?! Howww?? 

Also, this is a reply to Kelli, so she definitely saw this...

Screenshot 2021-01-16 at 3.14.42 PM.png

I knew I saw something with wrong with her kicks, glad someone got a pic. Maddie had some bad parts throughout the whole season. Some times she was late on the dances and doing something else (obviously not shown for DCC making the team purposes) that kick is so bad 😩 Maddie better come back next season bringing something better because this seems like complacency to me. 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

I knew I saw something with wrong with her kicks, glad someone got a pic. Maddie had some bad parts throughout the whole season. Some times she was late on the dances and doing something else (obviously not shown for DCC making the team purposes) that kick is so bad 😩 Maddie better come back next season bringing something better because this seems like complacency to me. 

I feel like her kicks have always been questionable. And yes she was messing up a lot with learning the new choreo - they just didn't highlight her like the others. I mean they all mess up of course so that's not a deal breaker. It comes down to the casual viewers with regards to who is cut. They are obsessed with Maddie - and Kat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
41 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

i'm confused, what does maddie sucking at kicks have to do with being woke/cancel culture lmao

I dont understand that part either. A little worried they mean cutting vets to make room for diversity? I hope that's not what it means.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Gotta say, I think Marissa is pretty good in this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKCNhiUjrjd/

She's spunky and bubbly. I think she's fine. Her leaps look a little low but her pom is just what they want. Sometimes she's a little too much Ala Gina but if she stays she'll be a good cheerleader.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, abracadabra said:

Ignorant about what?

From what I gather, Hannah is ignorant because she lacked insight that the rookies are better than her and she was acting ignorant with a bitch face and attitude. Social media is supporting K&J mostly from what I read.  The opinions on there are mostly in opposition to what the opinions are on here.  

1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Her technique is questionable and kicks have always been terrible. Of all the people they’ve ever honed in on and promoted to death she is the one I understand the least. I honestly think VK and Cat are better overall for DCC.

Also do not comprehend how anyone could think Brennan was saying the team is getting to diverse. She has never indicate any kind of bullshittery that would make me think she’d think that. 

Me either. I don’t know how people can say that😟 

• Love 2

that picture is cute but fck covid i guess 🙄

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

I dont understand that part either. A little worried they mean cutting vets to make room for diversity? I hope that's not what it means.

ugh

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

From what I gather, Hannah is ignorant because she lacked insight that the rookies are better than her and she was acting ignorant with a bitch face and attitude. Social media is supporting K&J mostly from what I read.  The opinions on there are mostly in opposition to what the opinions are on here.  

Me either. I don’t know how people can say that😟 

I personally wouldn’t jive with Hannah nor would I want her on the team if I were Kelly / Judy. I think her mood swings that are up and down would be too toxic for the team

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

I like Kristyn, but come on...they go into this show with eyes wide open.  They know the critiques can be harsh, or edited to look harsh.  Pretty safe bet she won’t be on the team next season!😂

That isn't the real Kristen. Kristen's instagram name is: kdodd_10. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 404teanotfound said:

Looks like Marissa also got engaged today

79F820DB-E944-40FB-A3A4-829DC268B574.jpeg

Not Marissa stealing Alanna’s spotlight! Just Kidding! 😂 Congrats to both couples! 

I was thinking that Alanna looks the best in the squad photo this year.  My eyes really gravitate toward her too. I also think Madeline M looks good in the squad photo too and I often feel she doesn’t look good in photos in her first two seasons. 

I was thinking today about how there was a covid exposure on the last day of training camp and yet Kelli and Judy did not quarantine, and instead they were shown sitting right next to one another, without masks on, while using  Zoom or whatever app they used to cut Lily, Brennan, and Hannah. Something ain’t right there, no? 🤔🤣 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Isn’t Marissa 19?   Pump the brakes a little!!!  Maybe the fiancé is older?! She looks happy but she is really young.  

I know girls get married at 19 but this shows some of her immaturity in my opinion.  Go to college, find out what real life is about, get a job, grow up, see what adulthood is like first.

• Love 17
18 hours ago, Tuxcat said:
21 hours ago, ByTor said:

Gotta say, I think Marissa is pretty good in this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKCNhiUjrjd/

She's spunky and bubbly. I think she's fine. Her leaps look a little low but her pom is just what they want.

My thoughts exactly!

18 hours ago, DarlinClementine said:

Briana’s IG Story also showed them FaceTiming CiCi since she couldn’t be there.  I know there is much speculation about who might be “mean girls,” but this seems like such a genuine group of nice girls.  

They're probably my favorite rookie class, they did all seem to be friends.

18 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Also do not comprehend how anyone could think Brennan was saying the team is getting to diverse. She has never indicate any kind of bullshittery that would make me think she’d think that. 

If "Brennan is racist" was supposed to be the narrative, yeah, I think that's ridiculous.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

I don't think K&J deserve anyone's tears; they're not worth it, and I'm glad Hannah didn't give them any.

And I don't like that Brennan did 😞 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I know girls get married at 19 but this shows some of her immaturity in my opinion.  Go to college, find out what real life is about, get a job, grow up, see what adulthood is like first.

I agree 19 is young. However it looks like her fiancé recently had cancer per a post on her Instagram. I wonder if that sparked the decision to propose, illness and death put a lot of things into perspective so I get the “why wait, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed” mentality.

So I just wish them the best. 

• Love 24
On 1/15/2021 at 3:20 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Whoever uploaded the team picture to the website didn't know or didn't care that the way they have the banner at the bottom blocks Lexie and Ashlee.

912289420_DCC2.thumb.jpg.f6f661ec0bce8bf60d1ef230fb6f8d50.jpg

On 1/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, MrsEVH said:

The 2020-21 squad picture on is the DCC website. The 4 girls in the front row are cut off and you can only see their heads. 

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/

And just like that, it’s magically fixed 😉

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

instagramphotodownload.com_marissa.thumb.jpg.d51cf8e0717b7ae78978c1ce7aa00c59.jpg

Marissa posted her cameo photo on Instagram. Personally, the pose makes her look shorter, but what do you guys think?

Shorter, yes.  It’s like she is pushy her down with that oversized blue sleeves.  I swear this sleeves have gotten bigger over time.  They are too much!

• Love 8
13 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Isn’t Marissa 19?   Pump the brakes a little!!!  Maybe the fiancé is older?! She looks happy but she is really young.  

6 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Generally I agree with both of you but her fiance has cancer, so I assume thats why they're rushing this.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Opine said:

Shorter, yes.  It’s like she is pushy her down with that oversized blue sleeves.  I swear this sleeves have gotten bigger over time.  They are too much!

I can't tell height by these pictures, but I agree, the oversized sleeves are ridiculous and have been for several years now. 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, ellebee94 said:

Generally I agree with both of you but her fiance has cancer, so I assume thats why they're rushing this.

I hear you but she posted he was cancer free recently.  I found it: 

Tonight, we received the call from Tanner’s urology oncologist with some incredible news. Tanner was in the 2% of people that is diagnosed with the cancer that does not spread, but grows. And of those 2% of people, only 10% of those have a malignant tumor, like him. He had leydig cell tumor, which would have caused infertility if not removed. But since the tumor has been removed, he is now CANCER FREE! 
I am crying tears of joy tonight! This is proof that God can conquer the impossible. We have leaned on our faith so much and are SO THANKFUL for all of the love, support, and prayers we have received. God is SO GOOD! 🤍💜

This is awesome news! Just what is the rush? Travel and have fun.  Enjoy each other before the mundane chores..

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I hear you but she posted he was cancer free recently.  I found it: 

Tonight, we received the call from Tanner’s urology oncologist with some incredible news. Tanner was in the 2% of people that is diagnosed with the cancer that does not spread, but grows. And of those 2% of people, only 10% of those have a malignant tumor, like him. He had leydig cell tumor, which would have caused infertility if not removed. But since the tumor has been removed, he is now CANCER FREE! 
I am crying tears of joy tonight! This is proof that God can conquer the impossible. We have leaned on our faith so much and are SO THANKFUL for all of the love, support, and prayers we have received. God is SO GOOD! 🤍💜

This is awesome news! Just what is the rush? Travel and have fun.  Enjoy each other before the mundane chores..

Getting engaged doesn't mean they're getting married right now. Some couples wait years after their engagement to get married. I am a sucker for couples and weddings so I don't see a problem with it. As long as the parents are cool with it then good for them. 

• Love 11