Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
kariyaki

2020 Squad and Social Media

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SMP637 said:

Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me,  but wasn't Ashley wearing the DCC Lucchese's in that picture?

You can buy them 

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

You can buy them 

Really....I didn't not know that.   I thought they were exclusively sold to DCC.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

You can buy them 

I just googled them.......I'm going to buy a pair.   Thanks for the info!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

Interesting, who will be Group 1 leader.  Lexie or Gina.

My guess is Lexie since she was group 3 leader while Gina was group 4.

As co-point, Rachel has group leader in the bag. My guess for the other one would be Ashlee since she was 2GL for group 1. But Caroline reallyyy should be a group leader ugh

Edited by dccfan204
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SMP637 said:

Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me,  but wasn't Ashley wearing the DCC Lucchese's in that picture?

 

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

You can buy them 

I think the pair that can be purchased are for everyday, out-and-about on-the-street boots.  Then there's the pair for dancing out on the field.  The difference is in the soles.  The for-purchase pair would likely have a harder, sturdier sole while the field boot would have a more flexible sole. 

If I was going to shell out that type of money (and had the chance), I would definitely go for the pair made for dancing, not for walking.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

 

I think the pair that can be purchased are for everyday, out-and-about on-the-street boots.  Then there's the pair for dancing out on the field.  The difference is in the soles.  The for-purchase pair would likely have a harder, sturdier sole while the field boot would have a more flexible sole. 

If I was going to shell out that type of money (and had the chance), I would definitely go for the pair made for dancing, not for walking.

Ok 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, SMP637 said:

Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me,  but wasn't Ashley wearing the DCC Lucchese's in that picture?

I noticed that too

Share this post


Link to post

I would 100% buy those boots but they might look a little funny me walking down my lil neighbourhood in suburban Australia. I am just not that cool to pull off the boots. 🤣

If travel is ever allowed again, you best believe that hubby and I will be doing a big USA trip and I will be wearing the boots throughout Texas! 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2021 at 8:08 PM, Lexusprincess said:

And I predict Vet cuts at finals.  Looking at the banquet some of those girls need to be doing a drastic juice cleanse or other fast diet.  IRL I am sure they look great but we all know Kelli loves to cut a girl who does not look uniform ready.  Kelli's eyes will be flashing as she uses her new favorite euphemism.........."She's soft"

I bet there won't be a "she's soft" moment this year cause VK is looking soft and we can't just cut the greatest DCC that ever lived.

Or maybe they'll mention it but like they'll give her a pass either way, while they cut other vets for the same thing. 

I hate bringing politics into this but we are currently in a body positivity movement so cutting a vet just because she's soft will cause an uproar on social media. We didn't have any weight comments in Season 15 as far as I know so Kelli will have to find another reason to cut a vet during finals. But don't worry guys she'll find a reason. (*cough* Hannah *cough*)

 

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I bet there won't be a "she's soft" moment this year cause VK is looking soft and we can't just cut the greatest DCC that ever lived.

Or maybe they'll mention it but like they'll give her a pass either way, while they cut other vets for the same thing. 

I hate bringing politics into this but we are currently in a body positivity movement so cutting a vet just because she's fat will cause an uproar on social media. We didn't have any weight comments in Season 15 as far as I know so Kelli will have to find another reason to cut a vet during finals. But don't worry guys she'll find a reason. (*cough* Hannah *cough*)

Yesterday I was going to post this as my prediction too. I just don't see them harping on weight. Too much bad press if they do. They will find another reason "she just doesn't seem like herself this year." 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Yesterday I was going to post this as my prediction too. I just don't see them harping on weight. Too much bad press if they do. They will find another reason "she just doesn't seem like herself this year." 

"She's being out performed by the rookies! Shes just not the strongest in the room!' 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 17
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, onthebubble said:

"She's being out performed by the rookies! Shes just not the strongest in the room!' 

Last year still pisses me off.  You got the strongest rookie class ever?  Congratulations, you make the process the most accessible, low-sacrifice it has ever been; attract dancers who never would before and never will again make the normal sacrifices; and then, you’re surprised by how terrific they are?  What do you do to the ladies who have paid the price and put up with your BS?  Jettison  them.  Time will tell if this class’ average tenure matches those before.  My bet is it won’t.

  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

22 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

So Marissa and her boyfriend only became a couple last year and are now rushing into marriage at such a young age? That’s a big yikes for me! 😬 Good luck to them! 

Just speaks to her immaturity ... but good luck to them🤗

On 4/23/2021 at 4:33 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Add her to the Kristen G, Sarah C, Meagan S, Loni "straight bangs" club of Season 2:)

and Armani's at the banquet .... YIKES those looked horrible. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/4/2021 at 3:09 PM, ExtremeFajitas said:

I fail to see the problem here. 🤷‍♀️

same... looks great to me 🧐

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/6/2021 at 4:20 PM, go4luca said:

Their pro bowl uniform the year Lacey was the DCC rep:

5a6a04a08e745_redskinsbad.thumb.jpg.9e6e039e0ad3ad44cc41f9dc26e39764.jpg

Oh that's just bad....there's nothing good about those shorts. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I bet there won't be a "she's soft" moment this year cause VK is looking soft and we can't just cut the greatest DCC that ever lived.

Besides, she has some serious issues like that thyroid and she suffers from mythomania (you might wanna look that up) So they should be gentle and lenient....

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, LilyD said:

she suffers from mythomania

Oh hey!!!  I have former co-workers with that.  Wish I had known that word back then:)

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

What?! I guess they’re cool now and maybe kind of recent cause a couple of months ago, they weren’t following each other. It still doesn’t show that Lisa and Ashley H follow each other tho. Someone on Reddit a while pointed out KaShara and Kelli Finglass don’t follow each other. I checked and they don’t. Yikes. I wonder what happened there

DD9EAC54-D4C9-4AA5-83C8-6FE08F15B9C7.jpeg

Edited by filishtay
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Besides, she has some serious issues like that thyroid and she suffers from mythomania (you might wanna look that up) So they should be gentle and lenient....

I think her mother has a much more severe case...as does Auntie Kelli...she's not yet ready to burst out of their bubble...hope she does soon.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Maddie just announced her retirement on IG and that she is an All-Star. 

  • Like 11
  • Useful 5
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Wahoodancer said:

Maddie just announced her retirement on IG and that she is an All-Star. 

Not surprised that she was chosen to be an All-Star. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

That's four official announcements now. When is finals again? I'm wondering if we'll hear about all of the others before then or if we'll have to search through pictures to try and figure it out.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

That's four official announcements now. When is finals again? I'm wondering if we'll hear about all of the others before then or if we'll have to search through pictures to try and figure it out.

Who else besides Alanna, Maddie, and Cianna?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Wahoodancer said:

Who else besides Alanna, Maddie, and Cianna?

Rachel a 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Wahoodancer said:

I didn’t see that on her IG

She replied to a ig message sent 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

That's four official announcements now. When is finals again? I'm wondering if we'll hear about all of the others before then or if we'll have to search through pictures to try and figure it out.

It seems like Dr. Manhattan has already given us the answer.
He's 4 for 4 so far. 
His last four retirees are Tess, Briana, Savannah, and Sydney.

Edited by StellaCL · Reason: spelling
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

42 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

It seems like Dr. Manhattan has already given us the answer.
He's 4 for 4 so far. 
His last four retirees are Tess, Briana, Savannah, and Sydney.

It definitely seems like a likely list, I'm just wondering if any of those girls (or any others) will wait until after finals to officially announce their retirement. I half want one or two people to wait just so this board will be filled with pictures of finals and everyone trying to figure out who was missing.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

It definitely seems like a likely list, I'm just wondering if any of those girls (or any others) will wait until after finals to officially announce their retirement. I half want one or two people to wait just so this board will be filled with pictures of finals and everyone trying to figure out who was missing.

Finals and training camp is together again it’s been changed 

  • Useful 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Aww. Maddie. Definitely my favorite comeback kid. I liked her as point too. 
Of all the DCC, I thought she may try to go for season 6 and beyond. I wonder if she planned 5 years and done, or if other circumstances caused her to end it after such a strange year.

Edited by StellaCL · Reason: spelling
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, StellaCL said:

Aww. Maddie. Definitely my favorite comeback kid. I liked her as point too. 
Of all the DCC, I thought she may try to go for season 6 and beyond. I wonder if she planned 5 years and done, or if other circumstances caused her to end it after such a strange year.

She did have knee surgery

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Is Tasha an All-Star? I wonder whether anyone who has been asked to be an All-Star have turned it down. Good All-Stars would be Savannah, Tess, Miranda, Molly, Khalyn, Simone, and Jennifer Amburn.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, filishtay said:

Is Tasha an All-Star? I wonder whether anyone who has been asked to be an All-Star have turned it down. Good All-Stars would be Savannah, Tess, Miranda, Molly, Khalyn, Simone, and Jennifer Amburn.  

It would be incredible for someone like Jennifer Amburn to have a baby and then somehow go back to the same dimensions such that her custom uniform would somehow fit her again. 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

i wonder how it feels to retire and not be asked to be an all star…is it a really rare ask? only a couple people per year?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, filishtay said:

Is Tasha an All-Star? I wonder whether anyone who has been asked to be an All-Star have turned it down. Good All-Stars would be Savannah, Tess, Miranda, Molly, Khalyn, Simone, and Jennifer Amburn.  

Tasha was for a year and then moved out of state.  Khalyn and Jenn Amburn have both been All Stars. 

I remember reading Kristen G was asked to be one but turned it down.  

8 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

i wonder how it feels to retire and not be asked to be an all star…is it a really rare ask? only a couple people per year?

It depends on how many retire from being an All Star and how many they need.  Lacey, Khalyn, Tasha and Kelli Q retired and all 4 became All Stars that same year.  Same with Bess, Jinelle, Chantel and Stephanie one year.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t think Holly A. was asked to be an All Star and she made pretty much every DCC achievement except VOTY.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, vanillagum said:

i wonder how it feels to retire and not be asked to be an all star…is it a really rare ask? only a couple people per year?

I would love to see a list of all the DCC all stars past and present for the past 15 years. Does this exist anywhere?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

50 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I don’t think Holly A. was asked to be an All Star and she made pretty much every DCC achievement except VOTY.

She got VOTY for the 2015 season. :) 

18 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I would love to see a list of all the DCC all stars past and present for the past 15 years. Does this exist anywhere?

I'm working on... something like this. I've never made it public though.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, StellaCL said:

It seems like Dr. Manhattan has already given us the answer.
He's 4 for 4 so far. 
His last four retirees are Tess, Briana, Savannah, and Sydney.

I still can't believe the comic book character "Dr. Manhattan" is now canon in the DCC universe. 

I love this fandom! 😂

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

She got VOTY for the 2015 season. :) 

I'm working on... something like this. I've never made it public though.

Aha! Thank you. So basically she was the most prolific DCC I think, ROTY/VOTY, GL, Point 2x, ProBowl, 5th year. Right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

That was probably the best retirement video ever wow, tears were shed!!! I felt like it was def time for her to retire. I wish her well and hope she finds a bigger dream to chase beyond DCC. Perhaps after All Star but still its a huge world out there go get it, Maddie :-)

  • Like 15
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, StellaCL said:

It seems like Dr. Manhattan has already given us the answer.
He's 4 for 4 so far. 
His last four retirees are Tess, Briana, Savannah, and Sydney.

I will miss Savannah, I just thought she was really beautiful.  I know some don't like her but I did from day one.  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Aha! Thank you. So basically she was the most prolific DCC I think, ROTY/VOTY, GL, Point 2x, ProBowl, 5th year. Right?

Yep! So that’s why it was shocking she wasn’t an all-star. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Maddie should have gotten VOTY. It should always go to a retiring veteran :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

Maddie should have gotten VOTY. It should always go to a retiring veteran :(

I think it should go to whoever the girls vote for.  But that's just me.

  • Like 21
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size